So we meet again...(PRP for Silverwolf!)

The rough mountains of the Hekaya lands, where only the strongest will survive.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 26-04-2010 02:58

hooray!! :D welcome back soul! :D ))

Six smirked. "Yeah. I remember." he said. "Just bein' polite and all. Or does that word not apply t'me?" he joked as she walked past him. He noticed the scars on her shoulder, and his head tilted a bit. Had she had those scars when he first met her? Triple Six couldn't remember, but he felt like asking.

"Those scars new?" he asked, but caught alittle bt of her murmurings to herself. Something abot the pride. She had a pride? ... Oh yah, them. He nodded to himself and then grunted. Oh, he was reminded... "There's actually a pride here... that's... uh, got a mixed sort. Maybe you can visit them?" he suggested.
ImageImage

Silentkill
Pup

Post by Silentkill » 26-04-2010 21:25

She smiled at him broadly at his comment about being polite. " Your intitled to what you like so long as you feel it fit," she chuckled, "however polite doesn't fit your character to often, or at least not with many." She smirked at him teasingly. She sweapt the forst floor with her nose again slowly, making sure they were in the trail.

"Those are old, they just get a little shinier and a little shinier all the time," she shrugged, and it was true. They seemed to become more and more like mirrors all the time to her. She swung her head around and showed a scar along the top of her muzzle colored in with dark grey fur, "the newer they are the darker they are."

She skipped over a twig to avoid snapping it under her huge weight. "That would be interesting..." she nodded her head lightly. " I haven't been in the presence of others of that sort in quite some time... yet I have not been in the presence of another wolf in twice that length."
ImageImage
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 02-05-2010 02:21

"Well shit..." Triple Six thought. Old scars that got shinier? Damn, she got the bling scars while he was given the shit scars. Like that was fair, he rarely thought to himself. Not that he disliked his scars... he just never really figured that a shiny scar looked more to be a happy scar if you will. He let out another grunt before he nodded. "Interesting. Didn't think scars did that." he mentioned before listening to her.

"Hngh... You wanna go meet the cats?" he asked. "I haven't seen them in a while. So I dunno what's happening and all that. But I guess maybe you wanna like, stick around and stuff bfore heading out?" he suggested. Hell, he didn't really even know where the cats were, but he knew they were around at least. And thats was all taht was needed.
ImageImage