::Freedom Shall Run:: (Private RP with Silverwolf92)

The rough mountains of the Hekaya lands, where only the strongest will survive.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 07-03-2010 04:23

Triple Six could feel immediate anger starting to fill him up. Great, so now Freerider was going to nitpick every little fucking thing he had to say. His ears folded again and he made a small grunt to prevent himself from growling and showing his teeth in a rather menacing way. He only, sarcastically stuck his tongue out to almost bite down on it in annoyance. Afraid of the wa-wa? What the hell did she take him for? A little puppy that needed to be watched after every fucking minute of his fucking life? That he was afraid of mostly anything that he saw? This whole trip thing was starting to make Six not want to come at all. If she was just going to call him a wussy the entire way there he might as well turn tail and leave. It's not like he was afraid, after all. He only pointed out the obvious. What, did she want to go swimming under it and get crushed by the pressure of the waves? If she wanted to go do that he might as well jump off the mountain the next time they went sliding down. How would she like that, huh? Maybe then she'd understand why the hell he said it was dan-dan in the first place!

Triple Six could already feel his blood pressure rising. Just thinking about this was starting to make him pissed. He knew though that if he released any of his point blank anger it might turn violent. As much as he wanted to seriously cuss in her face, he refrained from doing so. He understood and realized he had temper issues that needed to be addressed, so the taunting would help him become more patient. Plus, he realized if he blew up at her it might as well turn into a bitch fight instead of a nice day out together. Still, he couldn't help but give off small signs of utter loathing in certain moments the more he thought about and held onto the little nit picks that she had pointed out to him. Of course, he didn't growl, but he could feel some hairs prickling from time to time. Settling himself down, he merely responded, "I'm just pointing out the obvious."

As they had continued to walk on, Triple Six had glanced to Freerider after asking about the waterfall. His eyebrow raised slightly, noticing she seemed out of place after a beat of pawsteps. She looked almost hesitant to answer. He was about to ask what was her problem when it seemed obvious. Alys showed it to her. His eyes widened a moment before he stared forward. "That swine..." he thought. "Sly ... pathetic boy..." his eyes had narrowed as he thought about the little dick. Still, the thought that she was bringing him to the waterfall Alys thought he could use against Triple Six... it made the wolf smirk. He looked to Freerider. "Let's go." he said. "I don't have any problem withit." He was about to say more when a low, growling came from her gut. Blinking, he slightly chuckled to himself. Hungry huh? Well, he couldn't really blame her. About to suggest somewhere to find food, he hadn't been given any time before Freerider seemed to go off the path and go off to find food. He followed her at good pace before seeing what she eyed. A good pear clustered tree. They looked ripe from where they had stopped. Looking up to where the tree stood, his ears flickered to and fro before one listened to what she said. Ugh, he wish he hadn't have.

"Afraid of choking my damn ass. I'm not someone that needs a freaking baby sitter to feed me food." he thought to himself. His eyes narrowed again, ears lowered. He was glad she already dashed to where the tree was. So glad, that when she was out of ear range he let out a low ravenous growl inside his chest before letting it out with a big exhale. Who the hell did she think she was? Just because she was able to perfect stone sledding didn't mean he was just some wimp that needed to shapen up and gain balance. It made his teeth grind between eachother. Add insult to injury why don't you. He watched though intently as she climbed the tree. When the fruits began to fall, he made his way over. He grabbed a pear that had fallen, unaware of another before it made a small thud on his head before rolling to the floor. He glared at the fruit before lightly pawing it away before taking a few steps back ,waiting for Free to come down, pear in his maw.
ImageImage

Fading_Tracks
Pup

Post by Fading_Tracks » 07-03-2010 04:49

There was a bit of a smile on her face after the pair knocked the male on the head. He had been tense ion the past few moments and she grew annoyed of his rude disposition. Hopefully that rude fruit would teach him a lesson. After collecting a few more herself, Free leaped from one of the branches and landed on her paws. Smiling at Six, she dropped her pairs before nudging a few his way. “Go on, eat up.” She stated. Though she was unsure of the males tastes, or whether he had even ever sampled fruit before, it would do him good to try new things. Even if it wasn’t the normal wolf diet, she wasn’t a normal wolf, so it was logical as far as she was concerned. Leaning down, she bit into one of the pears, the juices soaking her maw in sticky liquid, oh but how juicy it was.

Still, something irked her, fur bristled with tension. Looking up she could see a glare in Six’s eyes. God was he pissed about something? She didn’t do anything wrong, he was whining so much that someone had to tell him to chill. Maybe others took his crap, but she wasn’t about to. Free was all about enjoying herself, and it seemed someone needed to teach the scratched up male to include himself in a entertaining time as well. Looking up at him, her own eyes hardened. “Look…if there’s an issue you have go ahead and say it. I don’t need melodrama ruining an outing. Go ahead and be straight with me.” She stated, though calm in tone it obviously concealed annoyance. Eyes still on him, she gripped another mouthful of pear and crunched it between her teeth as she waited.

Even though the mood had grown thick with anger, the face Free had with cheeks puffed with air and fruit bits, truly was an amusing sight.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 07-03-2010 05:46

As Freerider had leapt down and was now smiling at him, he gave a small nod of his head back before he looked down at his fruit, nose wrinkling a moment unintentionally before glancing from side to side watching her eat. It looked good, so he figured he would do it. As he bit into it though, his ear flickered though when she suddenly spoke rather harshly toward him. He looked at her with a rather blank face. What the fuck? She was blowing up at him! He didn't even do anything either, and yet she felt she had the sudden right to go and bitch at him. He was one second to being bitchy right back. He was going to refrain himself just so he wasn't going to be annoying, but the fact that he felt challenged and backed into a fucking rut made him all the more angrier. He rose from his position and shooed away the half eaten pear.

"You want me to be straight with you?" he asked. He could feel his hair bristling already. His teeth were grit and he felt blood rush, but looking at her with a bit of pear in her face just made it harder to say anything! In aggrivation, he turned around so that he didn't have to face her before speaking his mind. "All this time ever since the whole mountain incident ya've been picking on me and treatin' me like some little kid that is afraid of anything and everything! I'm fuckin' sick and tired of it and I don't feel like I need to be treated that way. I'm a fighter for Moon' sake, not a fucking infant." he snapped. "You tellin' me I'm making fucking melodrama? Look who's talking!" he said. "Talk about being fucking rude." he growled. "I don't need to take this shit okay? I was gunna keep my mouth shut and let it slide but I guess because you wanna be nosey about it I might as well say my feelings and fuck everything up!" he shouted.

Fuck, fuck, and more fuck. Triple Six growled to himself. Why couldn't he keep his damn mouth shut? He was sure by this time he probably was the one that ruined it all, but honestly, she asked for it. Still, he was acting more childish than ever. "Fuck my life...." he murmured to himself. "Look.. you asked what was wrong. I answered. Okay? You happy now..?" he asked before he turned back to his fruit, took it, and muttered, "Let's just get outta here okay.." He wanted this subject dropped as he mopily looked off a bit, ears obviously turned back in guilt of his sudden uproar.
ImageImage

Fading_Tracks
Pup

Post by Fading_Tracks » 07-03-2010 06:12

Free watched as he vented his anger in her direction, her eyes remaining still and calm. Normally one would be angry right back at him, but she usually kept her cool unless her ego was threatened. However, her ears flattened in irritation, she wasn’t the one causing the drama here. In fact, until now she didn’t know there was anything wrong. Though thinking on it further, she supposed what she said would be hurtful. But she honestly was only being a joker, she didn’t mean to hurt him. God was he sensitive. And yet…something about that was endearing.

He never looked like the wolf to have a sensitive side. True, pride is a soft spot in even brutish wolves, but Six didn’t seem like that kind of male. Slowly her face turned from anger to guilt, eyes looking away as he growled and grabbed his fruit and looked away. One thing Free never wished to do was break ones pride, she held hers dear to her as well; Six was not someone she wanted to break the spirit of, for she liked him. Of course part of her still grew irritated with him, calling her stupid their first meeting and then obviously not in control of his anger and making a big deal over nothing. But one thing she had to take into consideration, he was right, he didn’t need to put up with her. Looking around, she spotted something that brought a smile to her face looking in the tree.

With a quick climb and a nudge against Six’s shoulder, Free dropped a pile of tree blossoms. Pear tree flowers always seemed beautiful to her, and though it wasn’t really common for her to do it, she nudged the pile of flowers to Six. Keeping a slight distance from him, she looked at him. “Look…I’m sorry. I would never intentionally hurt your pride. It’s one of my most treasured things…and its hard to be the only one feeding your pride, so it’s better to have others see you highly.” She replied, taking a seat from where she stood. “No one should ever feel bad about themselves…and I never hope to be the cause of it.” She said, eyes facing forward. Slowly she was growing uneasy with her pouring out such personal emotions. Groaning, more from her scolding herself for being so open when she could just get herself hurt, she looked at Six in his eyes.

“You’re right…you don’t need to deal with me, and yet you did. And…you’re really kind to do so anyway. I’ll try to remember that…” she wanted to continue, but she would after this blew over. Her apologies always seemed so long winded, she was even starting to annoy herself. So for the moment, she just remained silent and waited for Six to say his peace.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 07-03-2010 07:43

Triple Six felt like a freaking idiot, am imbicile who, as much as he tried, couldn't control himself. He felt sick to his stomach. Never before had he really blown up at someone that he cared about. He felt horrible for doing so, and wondered if he pretty much ruined the entire day. About to retire and call it quits, he was surpised to feel a sudden nudge, before seeing soft pear tree flowers falling down his way. He looked up at them, his face looking curious, like a pup for just a moment with big eyes before the delicate flowers lay on the ground. He looked at them, his eyes seemed soft and gentle, for a moment. He had sat, before he lifted a paw and soflty, almost tried to gingerly carress the small petals. He stared at them with a peculiar fondness, before looking back up to her then. His ears perked forward when Freerider suddenly ... apologized? His mouth looked to be slightly agape.

He immediately stared at her, shocked and surprised. He could have sworn by now he would have been up to his ears in snot nosed responsives that he probably deserved. He could hardly believe she was ... saddenned. His ears moved uneasily as she spoke truthfully and very emotionally. He felt his heart flutter a moment because of the depth of her feelings about it.. As she looked at him he found himself staring at the ground, fiddling with his paw uneasily while his face contorted in an embarrassed way.

She sounded guilty that it made him feel like he wanted to beat her up because she was so damn sad. He felt horrible for making her feel bad... He just had anger issues and he needed to control them. He fussed over a silly thing that should have never been faught over. Six felt he was too loud and obnoxious. He looked up to see her looking at him before he looked down at the pear again. Picking it up, he walked over to her and put it down beside her paw. "It's good." he established, glancing from her back to the pear. "I liked it, the pear... I mean..." he paused. "An' the flowers... yeah. They're nice. Thanks." he said. Ears folded he let out a small sigh. "Yo.. don't gotta put up with me either, ya know..." he said. "I'm... a bitch." he admitted. "I have anger tantrums.." he growled quietly. "Thanks fer.. puttin' up with me too." he said. There was a small pause again before Six let out a small sigh again, but he perked up so he looked at her with chin held high like nothing had happened. "C'mon." he said. "I wanna see that waterfall." he almost joked saying, "I don't wanna see it alone, for fear I'll be afraid of my own reflection."

The joke was enough to get him to smirk, and he gave her a small nudge before trudging forwar,d but waiting for her since he didn't know the fall's location. Still, he wasn't lying really when he said he'd be afraid of his reflection. For some time, he'd always wondered what he saw in himself if he ever glimped at his reflection from time to time. All he could picture and portray was himself, the murderer. He wanted his past to be behind him, but it never surprised him that it would come back to haunt him... Looking toward Freerider, he gave a faint smile before he waited for her still, sitting, tail brushing against him a moment before he had a head tilt, slightly starting to get unintently impatient.
ImageImage

Fading_Tracks
Pup

Post by Fading_Tracks » 07-03-2010 08:38

Her eyes seemed to be heavy with grief as she listened to him, why she felt this bad she didn’t quite understand. After all, he was the one making a big deal out of nothing; he’s the one who had the anger issues. And she had no reason to blame herself on the fact that he couldn’t take a joke; but she was still hurting. Why? It made no freaking sense! But it was too late, she had already apologized and allowed a piece of her to slip between the cracks. Now all she could do was wait, see how he would take her apology and hope she didn’t regret spilling her feeling upon him.

He seemed to be gentle with the flowers, his massive paw merely grazing the delicate petals, and the look in his eyes reflected certain gentleness. Her tail wisped lightly along the dirt, honestly overcome with his sudden soft disposition. Then she saw him reach for something, cocking her head curiously, her eyes flowed from him to the pear now resting at her paw. A bit taken a back, she looked back up to him, eyes gleaming from his thanks. Though it seemed to flood away when he mentioned not having to put up with him, she wasn’t doing him any favors. Even with the sudden laugh that came from him calling himself a bitch, his words still rung in her mind. He was the one helping her, though she disliked admitting to having help, but she didn’t provide him anything special, she was more of a burden to him than vice versa. So why then…did he think he was disposable?

Normally she would have cued into his confession of his untamed anger, but she still couldn’t get around why he thanked her for staying with him. There was a smile on her maw, but her eyes were void, merely holding a cloud of thoughts that wouldn’t disperse. His sudden exclamation snapped her out of it, eyes seeming to flinch back to life. She turned her head as he ran toward the forest, he even got a soft chuckle out of her with the joke he made. Yet her body remained frozen as she turned back to look at the beyond. She never thought deeply about what Six and her were doing, how he was accompanying her for her safety, and now so confused as to what purpose she served. The trail before her reminded her of how far she had to go, all the places she would be seeing; why would Six come with her?

Lowering her head, she took a deep breath, before scooping up the pear. Turning quickly to Six, her maw now shrouded in a goofy grin, pear hanging from her clenched jaws. “Alright, let’s go. Just don’t try to save yourself, I don’t need to lose the only fun wolf in these mountains.” She replied, being sure to follow the joke with a compliment. A part of her wasn’t sure if she should’ve added onto it, just let Six have his moment of acceptance and keep silent, but it had been the easiest way to also give a compliment. For Six was a bundle of fun, and giving her a project to show him how much more joys there were in life made it all the more enthralling. Even though she still heard the questioning voices in her mind, she kept the smile on her face as she trotted playfully over to the male. “We’ll both have fun..” she assured.

They traveled better the rest of the way; it was peaceful and even held a few laughs. But finally, she could hear the thundering roar of the falls, smiling; she yipped happily before looking over to Six. “It’s just over there! Come on! You have to see it!” she called before rushing to the light beaming through the trees. The rushing water grew louder and louder before she finally burst through the forests depths. The soothing echo of the hazy turmoil made Free close her eyes, deeply inhaling the scent of crisp water. Mist flooded around her fur as she walked closer; exhaling the breath she had held. The waterfall of miracles seemed to hold a grander beauty then before. Walking over to the edge, she began to lick at the water, her fur standing on end from the refreshing taste. Looking back at Six, her eyes beamed with the light from the water. “So what do you think, pretty gorgeous huh?” she asked.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 08-03-2010 00:04

As Triple Six continued to wait, he seemed a bit more patient when he saw small body movement. Although was surprised to see Freerider suddenly look back. Tilting his head, he wondered why she did so. Was there something he was forgetting? Or was she thinking maybe they would have to call it quits? A small feeling in his stomach sturred of apprehension. Was she really over thinking about going to the waterfall now? Was it because of this sudden awkward moment between them? Or maybe it was because Alys had shown her? He wasn't mad about that... he even said to go. Maybe it was double thinking, or it could have been that Triple Six had been over-reacting. Whatever the case, he didn't breathe until he saw that she looked back to him. Relieved, he let his muscles relax. He didn't really understand why he suddenly felt like he were drowning when she seemed hesitant, looking back. Maybe it was because he would have found himself a failure for taking things too far. Still, looking on the past was something he had to get over. He let it drop out of his mind now as his eyes seemed softer as he saw a goofy smile across her face.

His eyes blinked when she commented about losing fun wolves. He shrugged his shoulders and smirked. "Naw. Me? Pah." he responded casually. He let her walk over to her before they continued their journey. It was sweet, and it was their time. Triple Six felt so at peace as they walked beside eachother, having bits of chatter here and there, while he sometimes spectated at their surroundings. He could hardly believe that time seemed stopped, just for them. Like time itself wasn't even moving. He hadn't felt like this in a while, it was refreshing for him, to believe that happiness... true happiness was being relived. Sure, he felt kindness from time to time, revelling on how he could help those in need, to escape the fate that he had been put under for years of his life. Thinking about those times, he was glad to have been of service. Still, at the same time, it was like he was selfish for trying to atone so ... simply, if he could. Sins to be overcome never worked that way, even if he wished it could. His ears flickered. The peacefulness began to stir when the echoing of rushin water began to boom ahead.

Freerider had exclaimed that the waterfall had been nearby, and grinning he followed her at good pace as the two rushed through the trees and to the waterfall before them. He was surprised at how big it really was... Truth be told, he'd never seen a waterfall before. It was slightly intimidating... Watching Freerider walk over to the edge to get a drink of water, he watched her get a drink before she looked back to him. "Y-Yeah.. it's.. big." he said. "I mean, it's nice." he responded quickly. "I mean... yea. Gorgeous." he finally found his words. He looked up to see the water flowing downward into the spiralling crash below. Gulping, he looked to Freerider again before coming over to stare at the water. It only rippled lightly, and he saw himself flicker a bit from the shadow reflection of himself. He frowned a bit, but decided to let it be. Looking to Freerider again, his eyes softened a moment. Then, a flickering image before he blinked. No, it couldn't have been...

He shook his head, to clear his thoughts. What the hell was he doing? He suddenly realized that he felt something... something real... something , there. How could that be possible? Hadn't Triple Six given enough suffering to others? He couldn't possibly believe that he, of all wolves, began to develop something more. Could he really move on like that..? He looked to himself, his reflection growing darker. That stub of his... it was his reminder of his weakness. He couldn't allow that to happen again. He blinked, once more, before realizing he was being too repetitive. Hadn't he pushed himself down enough already? Maybe he could move on... His heart began to will it, but the brain never ceased to make him forget, to relive his past gorey and glory days. No, no, the images were becoming crisp and clear. The smell of water turned to rust, the scent of Freerider's fur turned to dust. Eyes widening, Triple Six suddenly made his head plunge into the water, to clear his mind.

He hadn't hesitated to bring it back out, and by the time he did he quickly looked at Freerider, gave a big smirk, came over to her before, with a fast headbutt to the rump he made her be pushed into the water, before he backed up, leapt, and dove right almost beside her, creating a massive splash. Half of the sudden act was a cover up for his previous twitch, the other half was something he actually wanted to do beforehand. When he came up for air, he looked around for Freerider, the smirk still on his face as he let out a chuckle. He said, "I got you good." before waiting to see her pop up too.
ImageImage

Fading_Tracks
Pup

Post by Fading_Tracks » 09-03-2010 08:09

She smirked at his response; it was adorable how nervous he could be by something as simple as nature. The closer he came to her, the softer her smile became. Once their eyes met, she seemed to show affection through her eyes; their outing had been enjoyable after all. Though they seemed locked in some bizarre gaze that they couldn’t escape, it was that same odd feeling returning to her. Sighing nervously, she glanced away with a small chuckle. It seemed he had felt it too, but then there seemed something off about him. Pain soon clouded his eyes, staring off into nothing, she knew that look. A retched memory must’ve snuck up on him. Slowly, she lowered her head and inched it closer to him, “Hey Tank?...you alright?” she asked. Then, with a flash she was sent back.

Now with her hind end resting on the grass, her body arched back away from the male. His head had plunged into the water, leaving Free dumbfounded. As the male popped his head out of the water, she closed in on him again. “Tank?...” she asked. Then, he made his way over toward her back and with a quick push she was nudged into the lake. Letting out a shocked bark, she made a splash as she sank toward the middle. Looking around, still trying to make sense of what had happened, she heard a muffled crash. Looking behind her, Six seemed to have broken the surface of the water before swimming back to the surface. Kicking, she followed in tail before coming up for air. Her fur hung over her face, all moist and clumped. She heaved heavy pants as she tried to regain some of her breath, and she looked at Six with startled confusion; but soon smiled.

With a flick of her paw she whipped the water toward Six’s face as she let out a playful growl. “Yeah yeah you got me there.” She chuckled. After a moment she glanced at the male curiously. “Say Tank…have you ever seen a waterfall?” she asked. Of course this could be taken as finding amusement in his ignorance, but she was genuinely curious. This wolf seemed to be worn down with wisdom, all those scars told numerous stories, but how many places had he truly been?
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 27-03-2010 03:06

sorry it's so late free D: ))

Triple Six had awaited Freerider to pop back up. "Anytime now would be great..." he thought to himself, his paw still tapping the water's surface as his back legs kicked to keep him steady. His stump making loud splashing noises as if in aggitation. Then, with ease, Freerider had come out of the water, popping forth before giving pants with fur covering her forehead. Laughing, Six almost failed to paddle before he would sink. Lucky for him he remembered and stayed well balanced. Her face was priceless, the expression something to talk about. He enjoyed laughing, until he got a mouthful of water in his face and tongue. Bleh! Shaking his head, he play pawed her back before wading there again, tilting his head as she spoke, the grunting appearance on his face returning. It was like his signature facial expression of the day, a grunting look of slight annoyance mixed in with monotony. Course, he didn't mean to, it just always looked that way. His ears flickered as she asked if he'd ever seen a waterfall. He blinked, it wasn't like he normally got questions like that... He looked up to where the waterfall was before ears turned back a bit.

"Well.." he grunted, how to answer? "I.. no." he said. "Never seen one. Heard about them, in stories... you know. When I was a pup. They were nice, hopeful stories." he said quietly. other than that, Six really didn't see much... nor had he opened his eyes after the escape, after everything that had happened to him, it seemed like things had become automatic for him, and he truly didn't wake up from his chains until reality settled in, that he was alone and would always wander. Of course, that was until he met Freerider. Meeting her, things changed. He was quiet for a long time afterward, before he padded over to the surface, climbed out, and shook his fur. The small dings of his collar shook with him. Damn thing... as much as he hated it, it was a part of him. A part that he just couldn't let go of. He looked to where Freerider was then before lying down, and giving a smirk to hide his sudden feeling of anxiety. Why had he felt this way so? Was it because when he looked at her, he saw ... her? His once true love, the scent of her fur always in the wind..? Freerider had qualities that Triple Six knew Raven had back in the day... it pained him to make it seem like he was just creating himself a false illusion of his deceased mate. There were other qualities that Freerider had that made Six jump in his skin for excitement, and longing. It intruiged him, but he knew no one could ever really enjoy someone like Six... not after hearing of their past, anyways, or knowing what their true existence was.

As he looked to Freerider, he signalled with his head to come join him. Might as well sunbathe the rset of the water off before continuing. He gave a rather, longing, distant smile with clouded eyes as visions of the past entered their way back into the corners of his crumbled soul, even as it began to reform and take shape to become strong. "Hey." he said. "What have you seen?" he asked. "Other than this waterfall. You know... stuff worth while. Stuff to remember?" he asked. Half of him was curious to see her answer, while the other part of him wanted to know. What was really out there? What hadn't he seen during his captivity? What was he missing out? And, possibly most of all, he wondered, when they'd move on, if she'd be willing to come with him to see the things he never saw, never had the chance, until now.
ImageImage

Fading_Tracks
Pup

Post by Fading_Tracks » 04-04-2010 08:09

The silence was almost unbearable, Frees body twitched underneath the water. For a wolf, Six seemed to be rather homebound, maybe he lived in a pack once before, yet why then was he alone? The scars and missing leg warned her that maybe now wasn’t the best time for reflection of his past. Clearing her throat, she watched him swim to shore. In her lame attempt to break the still air, she began to pant before diving back under the water. The cool liquid brushing her fur caused her muscles to relax, her eyes closed seemed to flutter as she lost herself in the water. Echoes from the moving water pounded against her ears, pulsating against her body and made her feel like she was high above the clouds. Opening her eyes, she looked toward the surface, rays of light breaking against the lake and shimmering around her providing an odd sense of warmth. Once she needed air, she kicked toward the sky before bursting from the water with a deep intake of breath. Looking over at Six she smiled, relieved to see him motioning her to come to shore.

Paddling slowly, she drifted toward the shore. Free wanted to remain in the lake, but gave into Six’s request; he might’ve been a bit tired working with his three legs. The crashing falls urged her to climb on high and leap into the pond like a daring bird, but a little sun couldn’t hurt for the time. Once all four paws reached land, she shook her fur out, some areas fluffing out. With a smile along her maw, she walked over to the male and lay beside him. The warm grass tickled her stomach, causing her to whimper playfully before rolling on her back. The sun beating down on her wet fur felt intoxicating, causing her body to wiggle about as she itched her back along the blades of grass. Six’s voice however, seemed to break her concentration as she glanced over toward him, still lying belly up.

“Oh the stories I have to sort through…let’s see…” she replied, her voice trailing off as she sorted through the collection of memories in her mind. She wanted to lure Six into a desire to see more of life, so she must pick something grand. “Oh when I first climbed a tree…it was exhilarating. It was even more enticing when I ran into this rather old fashioned pack in the woods. It was odd how they lived their lives, but the forest they lived in…my god I didn’t see the sky for days.” She explained, her eyes drifting to the sky. “I remember scaling that tree…farthest I’ve ever climbed, I nearly reached the top, but fell short…but I plan to go back and go so high as to see the clouds.” She explained, her voice determined. Now flowing with delight of strolling down memory lane, she fell on her side facing the male. “I’ve been through the desert, seen an oasis, though it wasn’t my most pleasant trip. There was these hot springs that settled under a clear blanket of stars by the mountains covered in snow…” she drifted, her voice becoming husky from an unexplained high.

Coming down, she looked back at Six with a smile. What came next would’ve been a topic she would’ve avoided, but it just fell from her maw like a river. “Were you a homebound wolf Six? Why aren’t you with your pack?” she asked. Hopefully she didn’t destroy Six’s mood, but she was curious about this stranger that had formed to a friend. She wanted to know him inside and out, should they continue on together..yet maybe he planned to split paths once this was all over..