::Freedom Shall Run:: (Private RP with Silverwolf92)

The rough mountains of the Hekaya lands, where only the strongest will survive.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 09-06-2009 19:11

Six's ears perked as she spoke again. She did not blame him for what his sins were around. It was out of no free will that he could escape all the horrible things he had done in the past. So, she was saying that it was not his fault, but it was the humans who had tainted him. Six's ears folded a bit. He shook his head for a moment, before he glanced away. He wanted to tell her that she didn't understand. She didn't know fully of his own past, but perhaps that was best.

In all truths, he enjoyed the feeling of his kind between his jaw. The amazing taste of flesh that coated his gums while his fur, mangled and on edge would find it being the only way to feel joy. He'd been one to hate all that came his way, and he wouldnt' care. He would rip, he would fight, he would kill, and eat. He was a cannibalist then... If she knew that, she'd think differently than think he wasn't fully responsible for his actions. He'd yet to say anything about Raven... the one who pulled him away from his own insanity. He'd yet to tell Sawyer, for her to ever learn that he was truly a beast before he ever met that wolf. Black beauty, the one he gave his soul to until that day...

Finally, he figured it was not good to dwell too far back now. He gave a small grunt, before a smile plagued his lips. His eyes said otherwise, but the smile still stayed there. When she started to speak about Freerider though did he already pull away from the topic beforehand. Ears perked as he listened to her speak, she said that Free was a strong wolf. Triple Six felt a real smile come to his maw then. His chest actually puffed out when she mentioned that Alys could never achieve what Six could do. Giving a rather proud snort, Triple Six said, "Damn right. I'm not gunna lose to a lil pup like that kid." he mentioned. He gave a nod of his head before the smirk came back, that cocky expression unfolding.

But suddenly, when a rustling came from the bushes their way, Six's eyes popped open before he looked that way. He heard a laugh, and then, Freerider. He blinked, and looked like a curious wolf with his head tilted for a moment before regaining composure. Alys meanwhile was greatly suprised by Freerider's speed. Half of his real pride decreased a bit, especially since he just lost to her!

As Freerider approached Triple Six and Sawyer, she mentioned something about not missing her too much. Six gave a small scoff before a small grin stayed. "We're still here aren't we?" he commented. "If we missed ya that much we'd be dead on the floor." he added. But then he suddenly realized what he said, and exactly how he put it. "Uh... not that we.. didn't miss ya." he mentioned rather nervously, to try and cover up the rather cocky and already 'out there' statement said before.

He was about to not talk anymore when suddenly Freerider commented about Sawyer. "What did you do to our little Sawyer while I was gone hm?" Next thing he knew, Freerider was suddenly moving closer to him. His eyes seemed widened while his ears began to perk backwards. He felt a slight warm feeling against his cheeks as he sent out a cheesy grin. "Wuh? W-We were jus' talkin' is all." he mentioned with a nervous half chuckle.

Sawyer spoke next, saying she'd save a spot for them, and Six nodded. "Thanks." he mentioned her way as he watched Sawyer go.

Alys had only picked up on the little parts as he made his way there. Free'd already won, so why tire himself out? He'd only come when Sawyer mentioned about saving the two seats. Damn, he lost the bet. Oh well though, he still was winning Freerider's heart. coming out of the bushes, Freerider immediately called to him which made his chin look up while his chest was out. He wasn't going to show he was a sore loser!

"Sorry I had to win, but you can join me, Six, and Sawyer if you like."

Alys rose a brow before he came to a stop. Like a horse with it's pride out and cantering foward, he'd just turned into a slightly confused looking mule. He recomposed himself already though efore he gave a smile. "I would be honored to have a meal with you all. It will be splendid." he mentioned with a small wink. He then glanced Triple Six's way. "Of course, you don't mind now do you?" he asked.

Triple Six immediately rolled his eyes. Of course, Freerider ruined it all with asking Princy boy to join them. "Che... Nah. Guess not." he said with a small huff, glancing away. His tail curled around his body, before he rose to his paws. He then looked Freerider's way saying, "C'mon, we might as well get our spots. Don't want Sawyer to hold 'em for us for nutthin." With that in mind, Triple Six was already making his way to the others. Alys meanwhile walked beside Freerider.

"This will be more of an interesting meal I take it." he commented. "He really doesn't like me, and I'm trying to be nice." he slightly pouted a bit. "I mean, you think somehow he'll warm up to me?" he asked with a head tilt, before he smiled. "Well, enough thinking about that. Let's go eat."
ImageImage

Fading_Tracks
Pup

Post by Fading_Tracks » 10-06-2009 02:10

Free hadn’t paid much attention to Six’s comment, she knew better then to assume that he was showing negativity toward her. Still, it put a little laugh in her heart to see him attempt to twist his words to not come off as offensive. Soon enough, Sawyer was off, saving them spots in line. On a serious note though, something did seem a bit different about her, and it seemed to have a positive feel as well. Whatever Six and her talked about, it seemed to lighten the air a bit, though all of that seemed to fade into tension once Alys was brought into the picture.

By now she knew the two males would never get along, and she hated making Six feel uncomfortable, but she couldn’t just brush the prince off. To do such a thing would be rude in the eyes of all that belonged to this pack, so she hoped Six would relax eventually. As he began to flaunter off toward the gathering, she leapt to join him, but soon realized a certain male still locked onto her side. Sighing softly, she backed off and allowed him to walk with her, yet she still wanted to get near Six before too long. After a full day with Alys, she was curious to get to know the gruff brown male. Such a hardened, yet caring soul, plus she would be wise to get better acquainted with her protector. As she stared at Six, she was half listening to the male beside her, as he complained about Six and his attitude or something; honestly she didn’t need to listen to get the message. Once he finished, she looked back to him.
“I know, and you are being very kind, he just doesn’t seem like the easy-going type. Though I’m honestly not assuming you two are going to be friends, I just hope we can all get along during our stay here.” she replied.

Trying to make two males friends was worse than a pups new fangs piercing the tender flesh of their maws. Over the years, she learned to just let males be and hopefully just keep a level of civility among others. Even with herself, she avoided confrontation and attempted to just keep order, but should she be challenged, she wasn’t about to back down or leave them standing over her. Yet a pointless fight just made both wolves look asinine, and she would be the one to step in and break it off, should she have the authority to do such at least to one of the competitors’ eyes. Free knew her battles, and she knew which ones to stay out of if they did not concern her, but if she had the place, she would intervene.

Soon enough, both wolves made it to the line, Sawyer smiled to each of them, though she paid more attention to Free. Free placed herself behind Six, smiling contently at him. And even with Alys by her side, she spoke to Six as if they were the only two.

“Since you had a fun time with Sawyer all day, I was wondering if you would like to join me tomorrow. I plan to do some exploring, and since you’re bound to follow me as a guard anyway, I would love to enjoy the sights with you.” she stated, a playful smirk on her face.

Though the protecting line was dripping with sarcasm, she wasn’t at all joking. She did wish to get to know Six better, but she was always one to throw a subtle joke in the mix, just to spice the conversation up. Even if she saw they were traveling as friends, it would be more enjoyable to have Six beside her, rather than stalking behind her to remain in the shadows should she need him to come to her aid. Having a friend along for the journey was always more pleasant than having a guard. As the line inched closer to the kill, she scooted herself along with the flow. Sawyer was finally up toward the buck, ripping her fair share. After gobbling a few stray pieces down, she began to collect a few when she would be joining with Six, Free and their prince.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 11-06-2009 02:37

As Triple Six took the lead in going off to the gathering, he had to wonder to himself. If he was so complaintative about the facts that Freerider and himself weren't.. well, getting somewhere. . . Er, not that Triple Six was implying it... Why the hell was he being so difficult about it? He sighed to himself. He wasn't making the situation go his way at all, especially when he kept distancing himself away from her. That damned blooded prince. If only he could beat the kid up to a pulp, throw him in the ring, and walk off like nothing happened. That would definately take care of competition... But he knew he couldn't do that, and in order for Triple Six to somehow leave the past behind him one day, he knew he'd have to move on from the life he once lived.

Coming back to himself, he'd approached Sawyer and gave a small nod of the head her way as they waited. He only half glanced back, to give a small unseeable roll of the eyes as he could already tell princy was beside Freerider. He didn't want to see any of that, that was for sure, even if it was just contact.

Alys meanwhile listened to Freerider's response, before he had a soft chuckle. "I doubt that we shall be friends, miss Freerider." Alys commented. "But, the only thing I can say, is that as long as he does his share in the part of getting along, so shall I. I've already tried, and now I'm patiently hoping for his own part to join in so that your stay will not be burdened by our quiet bickerings." he said. Suddenly though, he unintentionally noticed some of the females from his pack, who were looking rather.. fine. Giving a snicker, he gave a small small look their way and said, "Ladies.. you both are looking extravagently gorgeous. What a man wouldn't do-" he suddenly paused before going wide eyed. Shoot. He was flirting, with Freerider walking beside him! Oh shit. "I.. mean.. uhm, have a good meal!" with that, Alys glanced nervously to the side before to Freerider. "I apologize for my behavior," he said rather quickly. If he was going to get to Free he shouldn't flirt, even if it was his nature. "I uhm.. I just, it was, my mistake." he finally said before thanking the stars that they'd come to the line.

Triple Six noted that Freerider came behind Triple Six, and flashed a smile his way. He couldn't help but smile back. He ignored Alys who was right behind her. But he suddenly felt like his jaw was dropping when she'd spoken. She asked if he would like to join her tomorrow, exploring with her. One ear seemed to flicker off to the side, while the other mindlessly stayed put. His eyes seemed to glance from one side to the other, before he fully turned round.

"Me?" he said, a bit surprised. "Yer talkin' t'me..?" he asked before he added, "Me.. explorin' ... with you? You mean it?" he asked. The part that he started liking more and more was that she'd love to see the sights with him! Him, of all wolves! Not Alys! His heart began to thump, before he finally gave a small grin. "Yea... okay, that sounds good." he finally said. A small, small little flicker of his tail followed, before he turned front again. When they had come to the buck, Sawyer went first. Upon departure, Triple Six in turn came up and took his own fair share. Ripping it away like it was nothing but a piece of paper, he held it in his mouth and walked past. "See ya thar." he mentioned with his mouthful, following Sawyer where she went to sit.
ImageImage

Fading_Tracks
Pup

Post by Fading_Tracks » 14-06-2009 09:15

Freerider barely noticed him flirting with the other females; after all, she would’ve done the same thing. Plus, a quick glance over revealed, they were some rather attractive females. She even gave a moment to grin there way, her brows furrowing lightly. Though confused, one seemed to return the look before heading off toward the line. Once they were out of site was when Triple Six responded, her head immediately returned to him. Flirting was entertaining, but her interest truly lied upon Six at the moment. A light hint of red covered her cheeks, how his ears flicked aimlessly, almost like a pup; it was…adorable.

At first his response seemed shocked, as if he wasn’t the kind to explore. Her ears flicked back lightly, insecure of his answer, but once the light in his eyes gleamed in her own; her tail gave an airy wisp as well. There was a smile across her maw as he turned to face the kill, tearing his share from the hide. While his attention was elsewhere, she was at attention, her body full of excitement. There was nothing she loved more than exploring, discovering what made this land grand; it always gave her goose bumps. Though the waterfall was definitely a site to behold, she knew there was surely more to observe, and since Six seemed he planned to travel with her for awhile, she would love to share her passion with him. It wasn’t everyday you found a true wanderer; she learned that fact the harshest way imaginable.

Before she could waver, feeling the sudden rush of sorrow collapse upon her, Six’s voice broke through. Her ears erect to the sound, she looked at Six as he trotted behind Sawyer, who seemed to be patiently waiting in the distance. Once Six caught her, she continued on in the direction of their eating spot. Free’s eyes softened as she watched both of them, a sudden warm air filling her lungs and proceeding to fill down to her paws. Slowly she turned toward the food, her fangs sinking into the deceased elk. Once punctured, blood oozed from the muscle before she pealed the meat clean from its bone. Collecting a reasonable pile beside her feet, a light growl from the alpha alerted her turn had passed. Scooping her meat into her mouth, her eyes maneuvered up to glance upon the alpha, whose smile assured her there was no anger intended. With a quick bow, she bounded off after her little crew.

Sawyer smiled at Six as they sat their meat down together, lying upon the grass. A twitch of the ears alerted her that another member was joining, and her smile leaned up to meet with Freerider. Freerider’s pace decreased as she closed in on the two. Once at a stop, she placed the pile down, leaving one piece in her mouth to be snapped at and swallowed. As soon as her mouth had room to speak, she glanced over to the other two.

“It seems the hunters really lived up to their names.” she said to neither in particular.

“Yeah, Naois is known for running the team well. They always do a sensational job for the pack.” Sawyer replied, her voice seeming to carry over louder than normal.
__

In the distance, Naois worked at ripping the flesh from his share. His eyes shifted to observe the crowd in the distance. The two newcomers had really grown accustomed to fitting in with the pack. Especially the male, who the more he analyzed, the more he witnessed a softer soul beam through that rugged fur. His head leaned up, more alert in watching them; Six seemed to be more immune to the pack life then any lone wolf. In conclusion, the male had been in a pack before. Naois’s eye perked in curiosity. Both he and the female seemed to be making do here, and there seemed to be an aura around them when together. That very thought brought even a grander smile to the elder brother’s face.

Then, out of his corner vision, he noticed Alys. That prince had been clinging to the newcomer since they first arrived. His eye twitched, sometimes their prince could be so overbearing. His protective nature seemed to overcome him. Clenching the remaining meat, he looked up toward his little brother, a smile coming across his face.

“What do you say we join the new comers?” he asked.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 21-06-2009 18:44

When Freerider had taken her share, and it was Alys's turn, a growl from his father broke through the air. He too had glanced his father's way when Freerider did the same, and gave a small wry grin. It seemed his father was giving a smile toward Freerider, who in turn bowed before taking her leave. When she did, and Alys was about to get his share of the meal, he stopped before looking to his father. It was not wise to simply acknowledge his 'father's presence, even if he was not truly Albion's son by blood. Plus, considering Alys was the alpha male's son, he in turn felt it wise to be respectful whenever in Albion's presence. "Hello father," he mentioned with a small bow of his own. "How are things going for you today?" he asked with a small, meek smile. He might as well speak with his father for a few moments. After all, it wasn't like he was entirely thrilled with eating with 'the crew'.

---

As Sawyer had given a friendly grin Triple Six's way, he in turn nodded his head and gave a smirkish smile, a cocky look before he sat down as well, the meat between his paw and elbow. For a moment he stared quietly at his little stump, before without any hesitation or recognition, it slowly wiggled for a moment. He noticed though out of the corner of his eye that Sawyer's ears twitched, before his own moved slightly before he looked up to see Freerider already joining them. He gave a sideways glance her way before giving a small smile, watching her then take a snap at the food. Six stared at the food with him then, before taking a small piece inbetween his teeth.

The rich taste of blood and muscle already was sent down his throat and to his stomach. Huh, it had a good taste to it. A meat that was well caught, and well preserved. It wasn't any crap you found on the side of a forest or something, already half devoured by crows from above or by any other creature coming to it first. A nice meal. Triple Six's ears perked when Freerider spoke, saying how the hunters of this pack lived up to their names. He gave a small grunt before taking another piece as Sawyer responded. It seemed Naois, the apparent leader of the hunter trio did a good job with wrangling up food like this. Swallowing his next portion of his share, he said, "Now this is wut I call a meal. I'd take yer word anyday 'bout these hunters. They ain't no joke, that's fer sure."

---

Cahal, Naois, and Aithne were enjoying their own share meanwhile from the distance. Cahal was already well on his way to finishing his piece. It was always so good! He really had to wonder sometimes how he, and his teammates alwas brought down the best of the best. About to finish his piece, Naois had suddenly spoken toward his way, and Cahal immediately listened in tune. Naois was smiling, and so in turn Cahal gave a cheery look. But when asked about joining the new comers, Cahal gave a small tilt of the head. He wouldn't show it, but he still wasn't too welcoming to them. Freerider he could handle, for she seemed to already become very good friends with Alys. For him, she was no threat. But that Triple Six fellow, Cahal was still slightly uneased about that wolf. So many mysteries he felt were locked in that old one.

Finally making a decision, for his brother's sake, Cahal nodded with a smile. "All right, Naois." he said, taking his meat in his mouth before he rose from his spot. "Lesh go shee them." he grinned, before his tail behind him gave a soft flicker of enthusiasm. He might as well be more cheerful, and he felt like even with the former occassions that involved Triple Six, he should give the elder wolf a second chance. Besides, it was never a good thing to hold grudges. And it looked like Naois believed those two were all right now, so why worry? For Cahal, Naois was always right, so he might as well bear it all with a grin if he didn't like anything to come. Waiting for his elder brother and Aithne, Cahal already took a few steps foward before looking over his shoulder. It felt a bit odd to go out already before his brother, considering he always waited. But he figured he couldn't wait on leaving, especially with second thoughts. Smiling a bit their way as if saying, 'meet you there', he already began his way toward the small group.

He was surprised that Alys wasn't there yet, but then realized when looking to the carcass, the young 'to-be' alpha was speaking with his father. Family always came before friends. Smiling, he walked over to the group then before stopping midway, placing the little bit left of his portion down. "Hello, Sawyer." he said with a friendly grin, before looking at both Triple Six and Freerider. "Hello to you too, Freerider and Triple Six." he said politely. "Do you mind if you had some extra company?" he asked with a curious look, sitting then before his head tilted with a silly grin on his face.
ImageImage

Fading_Tracks
Pup

Post by Fading_Tracks » 27-06-2009 01:13

Albion watched as the young guest left the hide, he honestly meant nothing by the growl. It was just a small way of letting her know when it was time to take her leave to eat. He did it for many of the pack anyway, since most didn’t know when their share was truly gathered. Still, it might have been too loud, since his son seemed to look wearily at him, but the female took it well. After his son was next up and finished collecting, he took a seat beside his father. Looking down at the adolescent, he smiled warmly before looking back to the crowd.

“I’m fine, just been keeping an eye on your mother, she’s coming along well. And I see you spent the day with Freerider, how did that go?” he asked, pleased to see his son making a friend.

Once he felt his brother behind him, Naois continued to approach the group. He could sense Aithne moving behind him as well, which was best since he didn’t want to be rude leaving her in the mist of his tracks. The three seemed lively together; even a light appeared to surround Sawyer. Her shyness seemed to float away in their presence, which honestly was enough for him. If these two could get Sawyer to open up to them, then there must’ve been some good lying beneath the questioning emotions the pack felt for the strangers. Smiling, he glanced back to Cahal, who still looked uncertain of his feelings toward them. Hopefully he would warm up to them, especially since he knew his brother; it was like him to simply agree with Naois’s decision. Deciding not to focus on the thought, he closed in on the group.

As he fell into hearing range, he overheard the gruff male’s statement. He couldn’t help but laugh to himself, taking a bit of pride in the joy of their kill. Just before Cahal spoke out, Naois chimed in a quick reply. “I’m glad to hear that.” he stated. The females turned their attention the elder brother. Sawyers fear seemed to return to her eyes, even if she was well aware he would not harm her, she still got antsy. Hopefully, the hunters joining the group might loosen her up. As if on cue, Aithne made her way to Sawyer, sitting on the opposing side of her and smiled. “Good day there Sawyer, you enjoying the food as much as Six is?” she asked before taking a piece of meat into her mouth. Sawyers face flushed before she shook her head lightly. “Of course…you guys did wonderfully.” she whispered.

Free watched as Cahal placed the meet down, greeting the three of them. Then for a moment, she noticed Sawyer retreating from the newcomers. Locking eyes with her, she smiled warmly at her, giving her a bit of a wink. Though she was honored, Sawyer should be able to be closer to her packmates then the strangers of the group. It seemed to work, since as she looked away from Aithne momentarily, she seemed to soften to Frees look, before slowly turning back to her female hunter. Then, Cahal spoke once more, she turned, the smile still on her face. With a small jerk of her head she nodded.

“Of course, after all you’re inviting us into your home, you’re more than welcome.” she replied.

Taking a light stretch, her legs extended and a yawn escaped her. After such a long day, she was rather drained, and a good meal would only make her drift to sleep. Still, a full stomach was called for after all the running she had done. Laying herself down, she glanced up at Cahal, a coy smile covering her lips. He had the scent of a roamer, plus they all shared that certain look in their eye. Figuring she had a place to relate, she worked into that.

“So, have you managed to go beyond the packlines?” she asked.

((Sorry its a bit shorter, it just seems weird separating each character since they're starting to blend into conversations together. Things will be bigger once it focuses on one or two characters XD))
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 27-06-2009 20:44

As Alys waited for his father's response, he could see a smile form around the alpha's muzzle. Alys in return smiled, but behind it all was a sleezy two faced grin. 'Just you wait.. Until I take the throne, and things are going to change...' he thought to himself. It would be either change for the pack, or change entirely. Which meant, no more Craterstone pack. 'You crackpot old fool.' Alys thought, a wry smile already coming onto his face that was slowly overtaking his original smile. 'You don't even know that your pack will fall right under your nose...' Suddenly realizing his actions were showing, he quickly glanced downward, away from his father's gaze. He seemed to try and think of something to excuse himself, his eyes darting before his ears moved nervously. "Sorry, I was just.. thinking some things." he finally stated, before being silent again. Alys felt himself already begin to shake inside. He must have given so much away now with his body language, as well as the way he looked! Hopefully, Albion would pass it by..

He was about to say another few words, but his father finally spoke. He'd asked about Freerider, and he'd also mentioned he was still looking after 'mother'. She was far along in her progress with the second litter. If only Alys could prevent THAT from happening... Smiling politely, he said, "I can't wait to see the newborns when they arrive... I'm sure they will be as adorable as the three triplets now." he paused once more, before glancing up to Albion. "Have you figured out how many shall be born this time?" he smiled rather innocently. As much as he wanted to make them all stillborn, he might as well figured out how many more hairballs were going to walk this earth. Taking a moment to calm himself down about thinking about the little vermin litter, he focused his attention on the question about spending time with Freerider.

"Oh Father," Alys commented. "It was splendid. She's absolutely wonderful." he said. "Did you know that she wrestled with a cat once, and lived? It was a rather big and fierce one, so I can imagine what a great victory that was." he explained. "She's a one of the kind, that woman." he added then. "I hope I can spend some more time with her, maybe convince her to stay!" he said with a flicker of his tail. And then, he smirked a bit. "Father," he paused. "I'm still a bit wary of Triple Six." he said. "Isn't it odd for a wolf out here to be wearing a collar? Why, it almost looks like he belongs with the humans who live a bit aways from here." Alys said. He scratched a bit behind his ear. "This is between you and me father, but the fact is, I just feel like I cannot trust Triple Six. . . He seems too, mysterious." he said. He hoped that if Albion was ever going to perhaps confront Triple Six, Alys's name would stay clear of the conversation, hence why he had added the small part of it being between just father and son.

Finally growing bored of speaking to Albion, Alys turned to the meat he had taken from the carcass. Carrying it now in his mouth, he said with a short bow, "If you will excuse me now Father, I'm going to join Freerider and the others." With that, Alys was off, already striding toward the group. He seemed a bit off edge though when he saw from the corner of his eyes the hunters coming over. Oh great, was this going to be a party now? As if he needed more company... Pushing a smile onto his face, a rather cheesy one, he already advanced with much more walking speed than before.

---

The sudden advancement of more wolves had already made Triple Six slightly ancy. As if the eldest hunter had acquired fine hearing or was psychic, on que after Six had commented on their kill the leader had said he was glad to hear that the catch was something worth while. Triple Six could feel his hairs slightly raising a bit. It wasn't that he didn't trust these wolves, he just wasn't used to the sudden approach and expect nothing to happen. He was so in tune to feeling either discipline or slight intimidation of whoever came his way. Seeing the three hunters come toward the group though had already diminished Six's feelings of insecurity, when the female had already sat beside Sawyer. He glanced their way for a moment, tilting his head curiously. What an assortment of colors. He had only really seen Naois, and a bit of Cahal, that young whippersnapper. He didn't realize that this was their other teammate. She had a golden color, as well as a green one that mixed with her hair with stripes on her back. She looked menacing slightly, but at the same time unusual in a sense that it was more interesting than just plain weird.

Triple Six smirked for a moment as he heard Sawyer's reply to Aithne's polite question about the food. He glanced to where Freerider now was where Cahal had come over. Cahal, the younger brother already gave a grin as his tail wagged. His eyes seemed to slightly dart Triple Six's way before instantly glancing back at Freerider. Triple Six rose a brow a bit. Was that young'n a bit ... tense around him? Triple Six had to admit, at least the young one had a good feeling. But hey, if Six wasn't being a threat, Cahal shouldn'tve come to conclusions so soon. As Freerider had mentioned to Cahal that it was fine to join, he let out a good bark of joy before picking up his piece and coming over. He sat beside Freerider who turned to him. He gave a childlike clueless look before hearing her question. His ears perked while his meat piece hung from his jaw. She'd asked about going beyond the borderlines. Tail instantly raised, the meat was placed down between his paws as his head was raised high, and his chest puffed.

"Indeed I have Miss Freerider!" he commented. "Once in a while I tend to slip out of the borders, and seek adventure elsewhere!" he told her. Rather dramatically he added, "It is also a well known fact that whenever I return I share great stories with the pups. To spark their interest and make them able to take their own wings someday and venture beyond the borders." he gleamed a bit before a slight nervousness overtook him. "O-Of course, not that I... would never be loyal to this pack." he mentioned. "It's true that I've wandered about a lot, but I always come back. This is my permanent home, even if I really love adventure." he told her. He was about to speak more before Alys suddenly came up behind him. "Yes well Cahal, sometimes you venture a bit too far if I recall. Especially when it has become long periods of time, eh?" Alys sounded rather sarcastic, which instantly made Cahal tense slightly. Coming around to Freerider's other side, Alys glanced Cahal's way before giving a rather 'chipper' smile. "Oh relax you silly. I merely tease." he said, a small glow beaming around him for a moment before he placed his food down. "Hello Aithne, Naois. I hope things are going well here?" he mentioned with a smile. He then looked to Freerider. "Well Miss Freerider, what did I miss?"
ImageImage

Fading_Tracks
Pup

Post by Fading_Tracks » 29-06-2009 00:16

Albion noticed his son’s motions, but decided to let it be. He knew what the pup must’ve endured the time before he and his mate found him in the snow. Though he questioned whether he was stable enough to raise the pack, until Owen grew, Alys was the only one old enough to take the title of alpha male. Plus, he did trust Alys, he was a loyal son. However, his kind heart didn’t make him blind. Something concerned him about his son, and if he kept fearing the future, then he would have to make an acceptation for Owen to take the throne, or place Rowena as second rank alphess until his mate found another male to take his place. Luckily enough however, he didn’t plan on going anywhere anytime soon.

“Probably five! She seems larger than the first time.” Albion replied, trying to shift the thought away from how he felt about his sons expressions.

However, in his discussion about Free, which seemed to be pleasant at first, seemed to bring up concerns. Looking off in the distance, he noticed the small group gathering. The male seemed a bit on edge with the hunters approaching him. Alys made a substantial observation; the collar was still coiled around the male’s neck. Such a thing seemed logical for a canine pet, like their lower cousins the dog, but a wolf? Even so, he did notice the male had a brand, something a human never did to one of their own. To Albion, there seemed to be more to the story here, but he couldn’t shake his son’s words. He cared about his pack, so he needed to keep his eye out for trouble.

Before he could say anything more, he watched his son leave his side to join his new found friend. His eyes followed the male as he trailed off. Now he was filled with more concerns due to his son’s words. He planned on keeping his eyes on the newcomers, but his years made him wise, and he learned not to judge from one’s outer image. Yet that had been his mindset since they arrived, and if he didn’t hold some trust, they wouldn’t be here. However, talking with the male might be in the packs best interest. For now, he would leave them be, silently he walked to where his mate would be resting.

----

Sawyer looked at Six, seeing he too was giving her a more gentle look. Aithne just seemed to chuckle before continuing. “Aw relax Sawyer, we’re both girls here. In fact, we out number them if you count Cahal.” she replied with a smirk. Her eyes gazed slyly at Cahal, before grinning lamely at Sawyer. Even if she only intended to make a lighter air referring to Cahal as a female, it did the job as Sawyer seemed to beam and even laugh. It shocked her, it hadn’t been a nervous chuckle, or a giggle, but a full out laugh. Aithne couldn’t help but smile, and see even Freerider had grinned at the statement. She figured Cahal would take her jest in stride, since it was merely to loosen Sawyer up. After all, she had grown accustomed to jokes about her male-like stature, so hopefully the festivities would continue. “ I think Rowena would even the playing field to be honest.” Sawyer replied, though her ears fell back as both Aithne and Naois seemed to crack up. After the laughter had left him, Naois took a bite of his meat, smiling at both females. Once she felt things were fine, Sawyers ears perked, and her smile beamed.

Freerider smirked as Cahal seemed to open up around her. Having the pack come and be friendly with her always delighted her. Settling in an untrusting pack only caused both parties to become anxious. However, befriending another wolf that enjoyed traveling was always a joy. It wasn’t everyday you meet a wolf willing to roam beyond the borders. Sure, some did, but never to the extent to really meet the surrounding clans. Hearing the male’s reply was like listening to herself, both sharing the same amusements from their gatherings of their travels. She opened her mouth to reply, but then another party approached.

Her head leaned upward to gaze at the alpha son, and it seemed no one but her was the slightest enthused to see him. All the courage Sawyer had gained flowed away like water in a stream as she lowered her head in submission. Naois seemed to give the stink eye in his prince’s direction when he spoke to his brother in such a manner. It might’ve been true, but he only felt comfortable with being the one to discuss issues with Cahal. Before the male looked at him, he snapped at his meat. Aithne didn’t react as much as Naois, but her look was rather disapproving. Nudging Sawyer lightly, the timid female smiled back, but still tensed as the prince only separated himself by Six. Free’s ears twitched lightly; somehow the others didn’t take well to him. Sawyer was understandable; her fear of males had barely allowed Naois and Cahal to enter with comfort. And it seemed to be a touchy subject to discuss the younger brothers roaming, yet she was fine discussing it. Yet apart of her wasn’t sure how to feel about the male intruding, they had spent so much time together already.

Yet with a shrug of the shoulders, she acknowledged the male. “Not much, we we’re just making jokes and discussing Cahal’s travels. I’m intrigued to hear about them, after all I share a similar fondness of traveling.” she explained, though her attention gradually moved between males, leaving Alys and directing more toward Cahal. Looking over at him, she smiled. “I love how loyal you are to your pack though, I left mine once I could fend for myself; it’s hard to settle yourself when you want to see more.” she replied, her tone seemed to fade, her eyes glazed over momentarily. Quickly bouncing back, she smiled at the young brother. “Mind if I pester you to share a tale with us? I’m sure not even your pack has heard much about the wonders you’ve seen.” she stated.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 29-06-2009 06:21

(( yeaa this was fun to write! )))

Cahal had given a rather childish look, cheeks puffed a bit as a blush came over his face as Aithne had mentioned that the females would outnumber the males if Cahal was counted. "Aww Aithneee!" he seemed to whine a bit, embarrassed! He did chuckle though saying, "That would explain though the great compliments on mah eyes," he joked in a rather girl-ish tone. He even did a small paw flicker while he fluttered his eyes. Upon mentioning Rowena, Cahal even laughed. "That's a good one, Sawyer!" he mentioned. "Totally accurate too!" he added with a wink. Triple Six had even given a light grunting chuckle, both in the compliment of Cahal as a female and that Rowena would be one to even up the scores. This pack sure was light hearted it seemed. Or rather, most of the members. He glanced Sawyer's way when she seemed to fold her ears slightly due to Naois, Cahal, and Aithne's boisterous laughter. He gave a smile before nudging her softly, a smirk on his face. "Yer a natural comedian." he commented with a light wink.

As Cahal had spoken about his travels and that he held many great stories, Six's ears perked. He wondered if Cahal could back up his talk about mighty travels and sight seeings. He commented, "Ken ya tell us how many travels ye've done?" Cahal glanced Six's way, ears perking a bit before he smiled. "I've done at least fifty! Ever since I turned the appropriate adulthood age, I started my little wanderings." he chuckled. "At first, Naois had my back and made sure I wasn't caught. But sooner or later I squeeled, and now the pack knows of my travels. But lucky for me, they understand and approve!" he said with a grin. "Plus, if I can share stories with the pups, the adults are happy with me." he said with a tail wag. "Ah.." Six let out softly. That was right. Even if Cahal was of adult age, he still looked like a whipper snapper to Six. "Sounds like ye've had a great experience out there." he mentioned. Cahal nodded with a smile. "Indeed I have. Have you.. maybe, too, Triple Six..?" Cahal asked rather nervously then. Six perked a bit before he seemed to think. "Eh... Not really." he said. "My experiences ain't been the cheeriest. And I've yet to see the world fer wut it is... I've only seen just a sliver." he paused. He seemed to give a wayward grin suddenly though. "And since I'm finally out, I might as well make the best o' things."

Now before Alys had even arrived at where the group conversed, he was rather slow. Already he was thinking to himself of what Albion had told him. Five? Five little hazards, to add on to the three disgusting hairballs!? This couldn't be happening! Little heirs running around so freely and so happily, this would not do! If there was only a way to rid himself of the neusiances. He could try making Venetia have still births, but it would be tricky. Or maybe blame the deaths of his 'poor siblings' on none other than the welcomer, Triple Six. Bah, even if he could... it would never work. The dreams he planned in his mind of successful beatings of the heir finally left him as he let out a defeated moan. Well, he couldn't take care of his unborn siblings, but he could certainly toy with that rugged beast... Finding his way closer to the group who were already mingling about, he had to admit, he would have rather climbed in a ditch and eaten alone with the crows than sink so low as to 'mingle' with these vile creatures.

'Let's face it..' he had thought to himself. Aithne was anything from female. God, she looked like a tropical wreck! Naois looked like something burned (which unfortunately for Alys did not mean he looked burned to a crisp as a black piece of crap) while Cahal was an artists failure. Sawyer was just a wimp that stuck out like a naked, stranded chick about to dive off the tallest cliff. No wings, clipped from her, unable to fly she would just rot without someone to actually protect her. And finally, that Triple Six. On top of menacing, he was just ugly. His scars just made him look like a hairy beast, someone without a soul. What the hell kind of woman would think he would ever have a personality, or a brain the size of a parakeet?

Scoffing to himself, when he had finally made it, he felt as unwelcomed as he wished he was. Anything better than these lowlives. He had to keep telling himself he was only doing this for Freerider. But to be honest, was it even worth it? Now that he thought about it, she wasn't all that great looking either. Unusual color and stuff, but nothing that 'turned him on' so to speak. Plus, she looked more bulky than elegant. Sure it was because of her strength, but still. He figured now he was mostly doing this for his reward that was waiting back at the area where his masters lived. Fresh meat, delectable goodness, and greed. That's all he really needed. When he had sat himself down, giving a rash comment to Cahal, he earned himself glares. Feh, so these guys weren't liking his attitude? It was true, why give him dirty looks? "Imbociles.." Alys thought to himself. He looked at them. Naois snapped his teeth at him. A little bold now, wasn't that big lug being? Aithne gave a disapproving look. How mature of her to do so. Cahal looked hurt by his words, as it should have been. Freerier looked like a ditz, half disbelieving his purposed insult. Triple Six looked rather menacing, and little Sawyer looked like she'd caught the plague. It amused him deeply, to see her look like she was in some state of unexplainable pain.

When he heard of what was going on, he was about to speak when Freerider suddenly turned the other cheek! He could almost feel his insides boil. He came over here to just be ignored!? The nerve! What foolishness was this!? He was the prince, he should have been looked upon, not set up in a corner! The attention was drawn to that stupid, naive hunter Cahal. What made this lowlife so much more better than him? Sighing, Alys glanced to his meat before he took a few 'pity bites'. Triple Six glanced Alys' way a moment before scoffing. He muttered to himself, "Don't look so down 'princey'." This immediately had Alys stare up. "Were you talking to me, Triple Six?" he asked rather innocently, but a tone was already given. Six gave a small grunt. "Yeah. I said 'Don't look so down Princey'." he said. "Just cuz the attention ain't on you doesn't mean you should sulk like a spoiled brat." he mentioned with a rather cocky grin.

Alys growled. "Well who thinks they're all high and mighty now?" he commented with a sneer. Six laughed. "Just cuz I threw you a scolding remark you think I'm tryin' t'be head honcho? Who do you think you are Mr. Oh-I'm-So-Important-To-The-Pack?" Triple Six asked before rising to his paws. "It would surprise me if someone here would tell me you've actually done some work 'round here." he said, shaking his pelt. Alys scoffed. "I've watched after my siblings, for your information." he said as he too rose to his spot. Triple Six rolled his eyes. "That's just pupsittin. I mean real work. Like, I'unno, huntin' some food. Catchin' a deer? Done patrol? You know, what an 'alpha in training' should be doin'?" he mentioned. Alys growled. "Who do you think you are?! Some preacher who thinks they can tell me what I should or should not be doing? You know nothing about me, Triple Six. And I do not appreciate you sudden approach to me on this matter!" he said. Triple Six rolled his eyes. "Oh grow up you whiner. First off, I didn' attack you. I just told ya to quit yer sulkin' and get over the fact that you aren't the center of the world." Alys, outraged now, said, "Just because you are an outsider doesn't mean you can tell me anything! You have no right, none at all! Why must you come at me like this? I doubt you've done anything good in your life. Just get yourself scars and think you're a warrior. Ha! I'm sure you got them all from being weak!" he spat.

Six growled as he took a step foward. "Ya think I got these from bein' weak? It's more like from experience kid. Cuz I could kill you in one swipe if I wanted t'." Triple Six said lowly then. Alys growled. "I dare you. Because if you even try to you'll just get thrown out..." Alys suddenly moved in close, and whispered to Six that no one else could have heard. "You experimental, hazardous, frea-.." Before Alys could even finsih, Six's eyes widened, and before anything else was said, a loud yelp from Alys came before he was flipped over, fangs around his neck. Tail between his legs, Alys whined saying, "L-l-let me go! Get your fangs away from me! H-Help! He-He's trying to kill me!" he shrieked. Triple Six placed a paw on Alys' chest before roughly letting go. He snarled saying, "Learn yer place. Ya may be the next alpha, but you ain't older than me. I overrule your 'authority'." He turned before picking up the rest of his small meat, walking away and out of sight. Alys meanwhile, shaking, rose to his paws. "Excuse me.." he said rather hoarsely, before he too walked away from the group.

(( yeaa new record of paragraphs, i think!! 8D *is proud* ))
ImageImage

Fading_Tracks
Pup

Post by Fading_Tracks » 29-06-2009 09:43

Before Cahal could even speak, another voice chimed in. Turning back, she noticed a small look of grimace on Alys’s face, he had to be kidding? Was Alys really getting aggravated that she had turned to Cahal. It wasn’t her fault she had spoke to him first, and wanted to hear his response, the attention could never be bestowed on merely one. The whole point of the group was to converse with everyone, maybe his prince title hardened his head more then he lead on; something Free didn’t approve of. It didn’t end there, soon enough the fight was escalating.

Sawyer immediately lowered her head, eyes darting away from the two males. Aithne however, placed a paw over her, trying to ease her anxiety. Even with the males bickering, they weren’t going to take it out on her, but she still offered the assurance that she would make sure they didn’t even get the chance. Naois glanced up from his meal, completely siding with Six. In fact, the more the male barked at the prince, the more he made sense. Honestly Alys had done as much for the pack as Mirna did, which he still considered important, especially since Mirna was usually the one to do it. Alys only did whenever Mirna was incapable of, which wasn’t too often. It even made Naois wonder if Albion planned on making him do anything, or if he was merely in line for alpha by blood. In which case, he would be inclined to have Rowena be the leader before he reached the throne. Free just watched the two go at it, keeping herself out of their business, unless it escalated beyond logical exchanging of words it wasn’t Free’s position to interfere.

The argument seemed to catch the attention of fellow pack members lingering about. Rowena’s own eyes lingered over, very disapprovingly at the group. Was that pest Six fighting with the alphas son, not the smartest move to make in a pack. A few pack members glanced at her, obviously fearing what could happen, reading their emotions she began to head over toward the group. The next words to leave Alys mouth shocked Free, he actually called Six weak. It seemed both her and Naois shared an unsettling feeling, both rising to their feet. The closer their prince got, the more on edge Naois became; he faintly heard some words being exchanged. He couldn’t make out their meaning, but whatever had been said was enough cause for Six to pummel Alys toward the ground. Before he got in between, Six seemed to merely keep the male in submission, something Naois picked up quickly.

“That’s enough you two, break it off now!” Free barked. She wasn’t about to let the males get out of hand; they were terrifying Sawyer and sucking all the positive feelings out of the group.

Naois stood back, letting Free step in, though in the distance he noticed a worse sight. Rowena was bounding toward them, her teeth bearing and snarls echoing from her maw. Luckily enough, Six took himself away from Alys, swiping his meat and leaving. Just as Rowena was ready to race toward Six, Naois stepped in her way. “Back of Naois..this doesn’t concern you. That beast attacked the alpha son!” she hissed. “No, he merely put him in his place…” he replied, his tone flat. “His PLACE doesn’t exceed the place of the alphas kin! He is a guest and lucky to be that!” she barked, now attending to the hunter as Six gained more distance. Free watched, also glancing at both males retreating. What Six did was out of line, Alys was acting childish, but his words were no cause for violence. Rather than follow Six, she felt space was what he needed at the moment.

“No…he didn’t. Things got out of hand, but Six didn’t use any more force than necessary to bring him to the ground. If I saw anything endangering prince Alys, I would have removed Triple Six.” he explained, his demeanor calm. “Whether or not he used deadly force he still cannot lay his fangs on royalty! You know Albion will not tolerate this!” she shouted. “He’s a decent male…if you gave him a chance. He even befriended Sawyer, something that doesn’t come easy.” Naois continued. “Sawyer…is merely a coward. Her liking him has nothing to do with him being trustworthy. Besides, even if I say nothing Alys will..” Rowena stated, her words crude but her temper seemed to simmer down. “Well then..let him deal with the situation..but from where I was standing Six just showed dominance, nothing more.” he finished, his stature never wavering. While they continued to discuss, Free walked calmly over toward Sawyer, nuzzling her lightly, she could feel the withdrawn sobs against her snout. She knew Sawyer felt worse as Rowena condemned her, so it was best to remove her from all this. Taking Sawyer away, Aithne in pursuit, Rowena finally huffed before leaving the group. Naois just sighed, before following the others to see how Sawyer was doing.

It would be best if everyone just cooled off for the night. Free watched the son retreat, likely to console his father, her thoughts of lying in the den with him again tonight had left her entirely. Both males’ actions were not condoned, and it was best to just keep space until the sun rose the next morning. Hopefully, she could still get to know the hunters and Sawyer.

----

After the sun had long settled past the mountain, the broad alpha searched for the gruff male. If he assumed correctly, he wouldn’t be sleeping. With some searching, he eventually located the place Six chose to be left alone. Approaching quietly, he had a plan that some might not agree with, but he knew what he was doing. True, he could have done things better, and he knew his flaws, one of them wasn’t his lack of wisdom. Softly, he spoke to the broken looking male.

“Mind if I have a word with you Triple Six…you don’t need to worry about leaving.” he said, hoping to reassure the wolf, even if at this point he didn’t blame him for wanting to leave.

((Sorry it's not as long as yours, I feel it's a bit off, but it's late for me so Im off to bed :3 Hope you like it though.))