a rare friend ship (any)

The rough mountains of the Hekaya lands, where only the strongest will survive.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 19-09-2009 22:43

Now Lazz was sitting down, he carmed down some what and the blood was thick in the air, he glanced at the boys and instently felt bad about losing his temper, he forgot his own strenght at times and it was a problem.
"Ahhh im sorry i didnt mean to lose my self there, hang on il be right back", he said getting up and walking back out into the ran, he quickly found what he was looking for, herbs that would stop the boys arm getting infected. He picked them out of the ground and walked back into the cave, Shacking his emence bolk before walking back in to try and free him self from the water in his fur. He walked up as close as the wolf would let him and dropped the herbs then walked back to the entrance of the cave and sat down again rubbing the back of his neck still feeling bad.

"I hope that helps, it should help with infections and stuff".

(awww its cool mine are not that long ither)
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 20-09-2009 01:34

The bear did give his apologies to them but ricra didn’t trust it. He is and stay a bear and she did only see the bad side of the bears. So soon the bear left the cave did ricra jump forwards to derang-c “how is it with you” asked she when she starts to clean the wound but. derang-c shows his fangs from the pain and did not give her a answer but the bear was back before she did know it. When she spots the bear did she jump away from derang-c. now did the bear walk to him but by every step he makes did ricra growl louder. But she stopped when the bear drops something near derang-c and he walked back. Derang-c grapes it up and sniffs it than did he look to the bear “what need I to do with that” asked he afraid and turns his head to ricra. She was slowly walking to him but didn’t loos the bear out of eye sight. As she en near derang-c did she lower her head to see what those herbs are. But if the bear trays to make a step towards them did she jump away deeper the cave in. but derang-c starts to see something ells in that bear something like a friend but if the bear makes the wrong move then will that be gone.
ImageImage
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 01-10-2009 19:32

(bump)
ImageImage
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 02-10-2009 14:53

(sorry :P )

"there herbs to help heal wounds, stops infections and that type of thing, chew it up into a past and put it on his cut", lazz said rubbing the back of his neck he didnt mean to hurt the kid and felt bad for it.
"Sorry mate didnt mean to loss me temper",he added looking away.

He layed down on his front so it was a little more cofterbal and looked back to the wolf. he wasnt worryed for his own health and wasnt sceard of the wolfs growls in a fight it would be one sided, but he didnt want to get into a fight with these two no good would come of it in a long shot.
"names lazz by the way..... not bear", he said quitly still looking at the ground wile playing with a pebble with one of his long claws.
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 02-10-2009 19:01

Derang-c did do what the bear tolled him and starts with kneading and stirring the herbs. His hand is completely collard by the herbs than did he look to the wounded arm. He takes a big grape out of the herb mix and trays to lubrication his wound but when the mix gets contact with the wound did the tears jump in his eyes and he shows his fangs from the pain. “I can’t do it” did he say with a almost crying voice. Ricra reacted on his voice and trays to confirm him but she can’t do nothing. She can only car for it but she has nothing that she can use to place the herb mix on his wound. she looks to lazz and than to one of his claws. She scratch derang-c’s chest and points her pawl to lazz his claw. “no” calls derang-c out it did hurt him to match but he was not prepared for ricras next move. With a vast reaction grapes ricra derang-c in his neck and presses him with his chest on the ground so that lazz can place the mix on derang-c’s wound. “do it fast” growls ricra.
ImageImage
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 19-10-2009 23:37

{bump}
ImageImage
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 21-10-2009 20:37

Lazz was a bit suprised at the wolfs quick move to put the human onthe ground so he could do his stuff, and it was also quite a move because just a scond ago the wolf wouldnt let him any were near the boy. but it was clear they were unsure on what to do so he made his move as quick as posserbal. He got up and walked over and picked the herbs up in his massive paw then, put them in his mouth chewing them up. He wasnt sure how his bear sloppber would harm the boy but he douted it.

after a moment he spat out the green past on to his paw and rubbed one of his long claws over the stuff so it was green.
"Hold still this wont take a moment", he said gently.
He gently put his claw up to the wound and in sted of using the point, whipped the side of it over the wound as this part wasnt sharp and wouldnt cut him ferther. it didnt take a second till the whole wound was full of the past. when he was finished he moved away back to the entrance smiling. "that should be fine now, really good at killing bad germs but it will sting a lot".
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 22-10-2009 14:31

"Hold still this wont take a moment",

Ricra did still not like it to have the bear nearby but it is 1 choice out of 2. Let the bear nearby to help derang-c ore do nothing and see how derang-c in pain, so the answer is easy the bear. “ricra get off me” growls derang-c not knowing what ricra did plan for him. But by every step that the bear did make did ricra growl louder. As the lazz starts to care for derang-c’s wound did derang-c cry it out from the pain.

"that should be fine now, really good at killing bad germs but it will sting a lot".

When lazz is finish with the wound did ricra release derang-c. When ricra want to say something did lazz already walk away. Then curled she around derang-c to comfort him. But derang-c had something ells in him mind and bitted hart in ricra’s shoulder. Ricra gives a loud whine but she did understand it. “Thanks for your help. But still don’t get to close” growled she “but if he dies that will I blame you for it lazz” growled she aggressive. Derang-c is the last one that she has.
ImageImage
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 26-10-2009 00:22

Lazz sat down spiting out what was left of the pasted as it tasted desgusting. He watch with mild suprise as the human bit the wolf, but it was oves that the human was use to the wolfs ways of living but it didnt half look strange.

“Thanks for your help. But still don’t get to close” growled she “but if he dies that will I blame you for it lazz” growled she aggressive.

Lazz laughed as he sat down, it wasnt the best thanks he had ever had but it was a start. he was suprised that she still didnt trust him after getting right up to the boy and he didnt do any thing, if he wanted to kill them he would have done it then with one swipe of his masive paw. but that wasnt his game.

"You are very welcome, and dont worry il stay here by the entrance if you like, and dont worry he wont die, that stuff cant hurt you like that just stings", he said with his warm friendly smile.
It wasnt suprising she was acting this way, she was a wolf after all.
most wolves he met had been like this and very protective over something weather it was land or others.
Lazz lent back so he was laying agest the wall, and scrached his belly with his massive paw.
"Some storm hay, havent seen one like this in a wile shame to i had found a massive bee hive, might have had a good load of hony in it to but now it will be recked", he said with a sigh.
"il have to go hunting in the morning thow, havent eatten a good meal in a bit maybe some fuirt or a bit of fish, a deer wouldnt go a miss only thing is there a little to quick for me to chas down i have to ambush them the rest is easy", he said with a little chuckle.
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 27-10-2009 00:40

Ricra looks to derang-c face and give him a lick “you need to sleep” says she with a warm tone. She steps away from derang-c and lays down beside derang-c. derang-c did take a minut to look around in the cave and lays his healfy hand an ricras back. Than did he look to his wound he stents up and steps over ricras back and sits then down on the other side. Not match later did he lay down on the ground with this cheast against ricra and his wounded arm over her back he did tray to pull his body so deep as possible in to ricras fur to hole him self warm. Ricra did look to him how he did tray to make it warm but that is impossible he is a fur less human. The world is already not make for him and now is the winter also coming. Ricra looks towards lazz “why are you bears always finking about eating” growled she soft. “Ricra I can’t sleep it still day” did derang-c say. “just take some rest it will help your wound with healing” confirms she. Ricra lays her head down on her pawls and stays looking to the bear. “why do you not want to kill us so that you can eat the meat for the bones” growled she. When she did see a bear for the first time in her live was it already a bad impression at the moment was the blood literally flying around.
ImageImage