Life in the mountains can be cruel... (Mature, SilverWolf92)

The rough mountains of the Hekaya lands, where only the strongest will survive.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 01-06-2010 07:31

Takumi grinned. He was overjoyed with being able to go find more objects for Mwimbaji. But as Tyrus began to argue with Jazz, Takeshi stopped in his tracks. The last thing he wanted was to get beaten over the head because he had disobeyed orders. But Jazz said it was okay, right? For Takeshi, the boy relied mostly on Jazz. After all, ever since Jazz had taken Takeshi under his wing, he felt greatly attatched to Jazz from the very start. When it seemed that Jazz had won the fight over what to do, Takeshi quickly went to where the pinecones were. Picking them up in his mouth and underneath his chin, he scurried over to Mwimbaji. By this time, Mwimbaji was back on all fours, and waiting for the cones. He was glad that the pup got some enthusiasm in this act. "Thank you my good fellow!" he said with a bow on his hindlegs, almost like a tip of the hat. "I'll need your help once more, so stay put!" He gathered up the items again before starting to juggle. "Now as you now, as of this point I am only juggling three items!" he said. "Now, I will attempt to juggle more than five!" he looked to Takeshi. "Throw the items up to me my boy!" he grinned as he juggled on his hind legs, moving every once in a while to keep his balance as his tail behind him kept most of himself standing upright. Takeshi grabbed a pinecone with his mout,h before he let it out and spat it toward Mimwbaji. With one swipe the big lion instnatly snatched it up before juggling four items! "Again!" he beckoned. As Takeshi threw another, Mwimbaji caught it in a humourous manor before juggling again. "And once more! This time make it hard!"

Takeshi grinned. Mwimbaji wanted hard? Oh, he'd be getting hard! Taking the last of the pinecones, Takeshi threw it so high in the air, that it went over Mwimbaji's head! The lion however, smirked. "Very nice, but it cannot top my tail!" There was no thud from the back, no pinecone hitting the ground. Instead, it was thrown up in the air and over Mwimbaji's head! What ended up happening then is that it was thrown into the items pit before being juggled like all the rest. "Mwimbaji the lion has conquered folks! It is all thanks to my lovely assistant!" he beamed. Takeshi, smirking, wagged his tail proudly before he looked to Jazz. He trotted back over with pride saying, "That lion was smart. But I was smarter. He got lucky." Of course, he knew this was probably all an act. The lion as indeed smart in this department. BUt overall, lions were stupid. They were big, and they were stupid. It was the canine species that prevailed. Nevertheless, he really enjoyed the show.

When there was a howl in the distance, Mwimbaji's ear perked slightly, but he payed no heed. He would pretend he didn't hear for all the lion cared. "If you'll excuse me my good fellows!" Mwimbaji gave a bow as he dropped the items. "It is time for me to bid you farewell!" he grinned. "I had a wonderful pleasure in being able to put on a good show for you all! Happy trails~" he commented. He had already turned the other way now, and walked out on his hind legs like a human, strutting along before going back on all fours and running the hell out of there! That was the most terrifying minutes of his life! Never before had he performed for carnivores such as himself! Yet it was also very satisfying. He hadn't pleased a crowd in a while... he missed the feeling of success and cheers. It was unfortunate though for Mwimbaji that he had left just at the time where Nemesis would be able to see at least a tail of him before he truly disappeared... As he was making his way along, Mwimbaji looked to the meeting point where Storm was waiting. He had to be quick, otherwise the othe rwolves would catch on, and they would be goners...

btw when shud i bring in anya ?)
ImageImage

Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 01-06-2010 13:36

Takumi grinned. He was overjoyed with being able to go find more objects for Mwimbaji. But as Tyrus began to argue with Jazz, Takeshi stopped in his tracks. The last thing he wanted was to get beaten over the head because he had disobeyed orders. But Jazz said it was okay, right? For Takeshi, the boy relied mostly on Jazz. After all, ever since Jazz had taken Takeshi under his wing, he felt greatly attatched to Jazz from the very start. When it seemed that Jazz had won the fight over what to do, Takeshi quickly went to where the pinecones were. Picking them up in his mouth and underneath his chin, he scurried over to Mwimbaji. By this time, Mwimbaji was back on all fours, and waiting for the cones. He was glad that the pup got some enthusiasm in this act. "Thank you my good fellow!" he said with a bow on his hindlegs, almost like a tip of the hat. "I'll need your help once more, so stay put!" He gathered up the items again before starting to juggle. "Now as you now, as of this point I am only juggling three items!" he said. "Now, I will attempt to juggle more than five!" he looked to Takeshi. "Throw the items up to me my boy!" he grinned as he juggled on his hind legs, moving every once in a while to keep his balance as his tail behind him kept most of himself standing upright. Takeshi grabbed a pinecone with his mout,h before he let it out and spat it toward Mimwbaji. With one swipe the big lion instnatly snatched it up before juggling four items! "Again!" he beckoned. As Takeshi threw another, Mwimbaji caught it in a humourous manor before juggling again. "And once more! This time make it hard!"

Takeshi grinned. Mwimbaji wanted hard? Oh, he'd be getting hard! Taking the last of the pinecones, Takeshi threw it so high in the air, that it went over Mwimbaji's head! The lion however, smirked. "Very nice, but it cannot top my tail!" There was no thud from the back, no pinecone hitting the ground. Instead, it was thrown up in the air and over Mwimbaji's head! What ended up happening then is that it was thrown into the items pit before being juggled like all the rest. "Mwimbaji the lion has conquered folks! It is all thanks to my lovely assistant!" he beamed. Takeshi, smirking, wagged his tail proudly before he looked to Jazz. He trotted back over with pride saying, "That lion was smart. But I was smarter. He got lucky." Of course, he knew this was probably all an act. The lion as indeed smart in this department. BUt overall, lions were stupid. They were big, and they were stupid. It was the canine species that prevailed. Nevertheless, he really enjoyed the show.
Jazz watched it all with great approval. He loved to see the boy so entertained... and by now, it was clear enough that the silly lion wasn't about to attack.
He smiled as Takeshi came back to him. ''You sure are...MUCH smarter.'' He said, rubbing a paw on Takeshi's head. ''Wasn't that FUN?''

Still... why did that lion wish to show his tricks to them..? That remained the question...
But Bones and Nemesis where at the den, protecting the pups... and there was no attack on the base, or they would have noticed by now. So what could be wrong?

Tyrus's eye was narrowed even more as the act continued. He was getting more and more annoyed by the second; his lip slowly pulled up as he showed his fangs. A CAT near the base! It was unnatural and sickening. This was a WOLFPACK... not a damned pride-pack, like those others had...!!

But before he could command Jazz again to chase him off, a howl sounded.

When there was a howl in the distance, Mwimbaji's ear perked slightly, but he payed no heed. He would pretend he didn't hear for all the lion cared. "If you'll excuse me my good fellows!" Mwimbaji gave a bow as he dropped the items. "It is time for me to bid you farewell!" he grinned. "I had a wonderful pleasure in being able to put on a good show for you all! Happy trails~" he commented. He had already turned the other way now, and walked out on his hind legs like a human, strutting along before going back on all fours and running the hell out of there! That was the most terrifying minutes of his life! Never before had he performed for carnivores such as himself! Yet it was also very satisfying. He hadn't pleased a crowd in a while... he missed the feeling of success and cheers. It was unfortunate though for Mwimbaji that he had left just at the time where Nemesis would be able to see at least a tail of him before he truly disappeared...
A howl... While Miwimbaji didn't pay immideate attention, Tyrus and Jazz looked up as one, ears perked.
- ''There's someone on our TERRITORY!'' Tyrus snarled. ''I knew it... that DAMNED CAT...''

As he snarled his words, only Jazz heard Mwimbaji's goodbye; he gasped and turned his head again, staring at the dissapearing tail in awe.
Damned, they had been FOOLS... someone was here on their grounds, sneaking about! The cat had been a distraction... but WHY?? What had the stranger seeked here...?? The den was protected... and they hadn't came to the base... What had they DONE?!

OH NO... if Nemesis found out there had been intruders... AGAIN!!!

He hurried to his paws, growling, to after the cat and demand for an explanation... but he was too late.

*~*~*~WARNING: MATURE PART!~*~*~*

- ''WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE, DAMNIT??!!!''

Nemesis appeared out of nowhere; she oversaw the scene within a second.
Jazz and Tyrus staring at a mountaintop with the pup... and a dissapearing tail of a CAT in the distance!!!

- ''WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, DAMNIT?!!! CATCH THAT TRESSPASSER!!! OR DO IT NEED TO DO IT MYSELF?!!! WHERE ARE THE OTHERS?!!!'' Nemesis was exploding with anger. How the hell could her pack fall into such chaos with her gone?! What was going on here??

Jazz crinched at her voice and kicked off to sprint after the lion; Tyrus gasped, and stood frozen.
*NO!* Tyrus thought, as he felt about to panic. *NO, she can't be here... NOT NOW...!!! If the others return... she'll...!!!*

But before Jazz had came far, everything truly went wrong. Tyrus's fear came true; pawsteps and laughing could be heard, coming towards the base.

- ''Whát the...?!!!''
Nemesis turned at the sound of her packmembers returning, but was stunned as she saw the newcomer they had brought.

Gatling gasped and froze on the spot, as he was suddenly faced with his alphess. Ratchet and Cloud gasped and backed down. They all knew hell was about to break loose... only Jericho, who was staring at the new female, drooling, needed a few seconds to realise his alphess was staring at him.

Nemesis's eyes shot fire. THIS... this was all too MUCH!!!
She immediatly understood what had happend here...

- ''WHO'S THAT?!!!''

Her growling rumbled and seemed to echoe on the stones. Her lip was pulled up and seemed glued in that position; her teeth glimmered in the light as she eyed them one by one.

Jazz skipped and stopped; the lion was instantly forgotten at the sight of a gorgeous female entering their grounds...
Jericho finally realised Nemesis was there; he let out a cry of fear and hid behind Gatling.

It was completely silent for a second; Nemesis pressed her eyes shut and gritted her teeth, before resuming her furious growling.
- ''YOU....'' Nemesis's fireshooting eyes slowly turned to Tyrus. ''YOU are SUPPOSED to be the ALPHA of this PACK! Yet, I can't turn my back or it's complete CHAOS!'' She snarled, as she gave air to her fury. ''Intruders escape easily... a LION turns my pack into a CIRCUS, with YOU as HEADCLOWN!!! And like THAT wasn't bad enough... you send for... for... A PRIVATE SLUT?!!!''

Tyrus crinched, and backed down as far as he could go. He was caught... Nemesis was furious, and he knew this was just the start...

She then turned her head to Gatling. ''And YOU... being ranked right under our BETA, you should know BETTER then to follow such a DISPICABLE command!! Why didn't you come to ME?!! Heck, you didn't even NEED to... YOU ALL KNOW THAT I DO NOT ACCEPT OTHER FEMALES IN THIS PACK!!!''

Gatling gulped; his tail sunk between his legs. The others where smart enough not to say anything either; For once, they didn't mind if Gatling took the blame ALONE. Nemesis was steaming with anger...
- ''Alphess..'' Gatling tried, but her glare quickly silenced him.

- ''How dáre you...'' She growled, as she turned her head back to Tyrus. ''HOW DÁRE YOU SEND FOR A FEMALE!!! YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD GET ÁWAY WITH IT?!! JUST BECAUSE I'M GONE FOR A FEW WÉÉKS?!!!''

Tyrus whimpered; Nemesis didn't waste more words on the matter. She lunged at him and Tyrus cried out as she slammed him down with her weight, while her teeth sunk deeply into his neck. Once more, she proofed her supriority to him by giving him a good beating; he could feel her teeth bite down into him so fast that, once he felt the first wound hurt, he already got a new bite. She cooled her anger on his neck, shoulders, chest, back and even his belly.
He was already as submissive as could be; his tail was between his legs and he was on his back, helpless like a puppy. But even thát couldn't calm her down.

As Nemesis kept beating up Tyrus, Plio tried to make herself as low to the ground as she could go without laying down completely. Her tail was so far between her legs that it touched her belly; her ears seemed to have dissapeared in the fur on her head and neck.
If this female, who clearly was the solemn alpha of the pack, dissaproved of her presence so badly... would she attack HER to?? Maybe she would even KILL her..?
She shivered; she wished she could make a run for it. But the moment she even moved, Gatling let out a deep growling of his own; his dark eye shot her way, and she realised she was trapped.

Tyrus didn't even try to defend himself; he knew that would only make Nemesis more furious. He kept whimpering and crying out, though, until she was finally satisfied with his surrender.

She panted as she finally stopped biting; she watched the little bitemarks she had caused. Blood trickled from all the little holes her teeth had made in his skin; the fur colouring red around the wounds made it look worse. It seemed to satisfy her thirst of revenge; she turned her back on Tyrus with one last snarl.

For as far as SHE was concerned, he had just lost alpha status. And if he wished to regain it... he would have work HARD to get back into her favour.

She then finally turned to face the female.
The fear on her face was satisfactory; she was already submissive. If Gatling hadn't been pressuring her, she would have either fled, or rolled onto her back by now...

Nemesis approached her with the same fury she had shown to the others; she lunged at her with a thundering snarl.

Plio indeed rolled onto her back as quickly as she could; crying out in fear, she lay perfectly still; all four paws in the air, tail still glued to her belly.
Nemesis had planned it perfectly; she landed straight on top of her, slamming a paw into the female's chest.
Plio let out a howling whimper of pain, but that didn't help her; Nemesis was absolutley determined to show the female how things where done here.
Before she knew it, her upper body was lifted off the ground as Nemesis grabbed her by the side of her neck, her teeth sinking into the skin painfully. Plio whimpered loudly in pain, and Nemesis released; Plio's head hit the ground painfully as she was dropped.

It was too much; submission alone was not enough, appearantly.
Thus, Plio concluded the female was out to kill her; she scrambled to her feet as quickly as she could and tried to run for her life. But Nemesis didn't give her a chance; she lunged again and landed right on top of her again, but on her back this time.
Plio whimpered and struggled, but Nemesis wrapped her front legs tightly amongst the female's waist, pulled her hind quarters up and began riding her like a male, expressing her dominance, while Plio kept struggling.

For Plio, it was utterly confusing and extremely terrifying. Nemesis had completely overwhelmed her... exactly as she had meant to do.
Once more, Plio tried to submit; she tried to roll over in Nemesis's grasp and finally managed to present her belly to her again.

Nemesis now stood over her, her nose dangerously close to Plio's, a deep growling rumbling in her chest as her teeth where all bared.

- ''Listen, and listen closely...'' She growled. ''I'm only going to say this ONE TIME...''

She slammed her front paw into Plio's troath; she gurgled and gasped for air.

- ''I am Nemesis... the only true alpha of this pack.'' Tyrus gulped at those words, but Nemesis ignored him completely and continued. ''As you should realise by now, I don't LIKE you. I don't CARE for you. And if it weren't for that fact that I think you MIGHT be USEFUL to me, I would have KILLED you.''

Plio had no trouble believing that. She rasped in her breath painstakingly.

- ''But... I already thought of what I'll do with you...'' Nemesis grinned the most evil grin Plio had ever seen and put even more pressure on Plio's troath. ''You'll be our slave... our hunter... our omega.'' She let out a cold laugh. ''You will obey to me first, like everyone. But if I have no need for you, you are to obey everyone here... listening to those highest in rank before the lowerranked.'' She licked her lips. ''Even our FORMER Omega, Jericho, will command you... and if no other asks anything of you, you WILL even obey HIM...''

Plio's eyes widened, both in shortage of oxygen as well as in fear. Nemesis words rang through her head; she was condemned to be a SLAVE...''

- ''What's her name?!'' Nemesis barked, now staring at Gatling, her paw still firmly planted in Plio's troath.
- ''P... Plio.'' Gatling said, softly.

Nemesis turned her head back to Plio, growling.
- ''So... PLIO... Let me draw this out for you!'' Nemesis's voice hissed. ''Our ranking order is as following. I'll only tell you ONCE... so you'll do good to REMEMBER it.'' Her maw came so close to her ear, that Plio feared she would bite it clean off. ''Me... Bones... Gatling... Cloud... Ratchet... Jazz, and Jericho.'' She snickered. ''You'll learn to remember that soon enough, because if you forget, we'll be sure to beat you up for it...''

- ''N... B... G... C... R... J... J...'' Plio's head spun as she tried to find a way to remember it easily. But Nemesis's paw was finally lifted off her throat, which made it easier to think as she gasped for breath.

- ''B... But...'' Tyrus finally dared to speak, but his stammering wasn't too impressive for a ''former alpha''. ''W.. what about ME?''

- ''YOU....?''

Nemesis's voice was so threathening that Tyrus wished he had kept silent. But Nemesis hadn't included HIS name in the list...

- ''YOU are to stay AWAY from her...'' Nemesis suddenly leaped off her terrified victim and stormed at Tyrus to confront her mate. ''BECAUSE YÓU WILL BE PÚNISHED FOR YOUR ACTIONS... BY ME!!!!''

For a second, Tyrus feared she would lunge at him again and tear his balls of on the spot. He cried out and covered his hindquarters with his tail, but luckily, she just skidded in front of him and showed him her teeth.
- ''You WORTHLESS, UNFAITFUL RAG OF A WOLF..'' She growled. ''YOU are NO LONGER the alpha of this pack... unless you WIN BACK MY FAVOUR. But judging your desire to CHEAT on ME... THAT MIGHT TAKE A VÉRY LONG TIME!!!''

After snarling those words in his face, she turned and ignored him completely once more.
Tyrus felt smashed. He had suddenly dropped in position, but it wasn't even clear what his new position WAS....

Gatling smirked; if TYRUS was no longer alpha... the position was open. And even though Bones was higher ranked then him, he COULD have a shot....

- ''I will return to my litter now.'' Nemesis finally turned to face the whole group. ''I will only be adressed by Bones. Everything will go through HIM... since you LOT are UNWORTHY to be even CLOSE to my den!'' She spat. With a ''that-includes-you'' glare at Tyrus, she continued. ''No more descisions are made without me. You only go out to patrol, guard or hunt on your own. If anyone has a BRIGHT IDEA...'' She now glared at Plio, who still hadn't gotten up, to make her point. ''... you ask ME, through BONES, first. And if the plans are so foolish that Bones refuses to even ask me, you all do WELL to trust his JUDGEMENT.''

She narrowed her eyes. ''I'm not a fool. I can easily see why you idiots where so eager to follow Tyrus's command. You want FEMALES.''

Cloud gulped and stared at the ground. Ratchet kept staring at his feet too, knowing that Nemesis was angry enough to tear them to shreds if they would put as much as a toe out of line now.
Jazz, who was already excited by the idea of a female in the pack, and a slave at that, also held in his growing enthusiasm.
Jericho could hardly contain himself, though. He panted in excitement and couldn't keep his eyes of Plio; a very small, pink point that peeked out of his sheath only made the picture worse.

Nemesis growled in annoyance of him, but ignored him. He was too low ranked to bother herself with.
She continued. ''Since you all think you're so SMART, following that command in the knowledge that I wouldn't have allowed it, you're all to be punished as well.''

The group became nervous; eyes flashed to one another, as snouts where suddenly twisted in worried expressions and ears where turned backwards.

- ''You want some tail?'' She swayed her head in Plio's direction, without turning her eyes away from her pack. ''You want to do her? Have some FUN with our new slave? Then you all need to do something GOOD, and VALUEABLE, first. And before I tell you what to do... Let me lay down the RULES of her stay here first.''

She thought quickly; her eyes stared in the distance as her mind's eye was already on the pride.

- ''First... the PRIDE cannot know about our new packmember. EVER.'' She suddenly smirked. ''I have a plan... a great plan, that will give us the opportunity to DISTROY them. But in order to do so, they cannot know about her.''

She paused, and then narrowed her eyes. ''Second... NOBODY is to mate her during HEAT. And I mean NOBODY!'' She pulled up her lip. ''I will NOT tolerate another litter in my pack. Not now, not EVER. Only I have the right to really mate and reproduce.''

Nobody even tried to argue with her; they just listened silently.

- ''... but since you lot can't help yourself, you can get the rights to have your fun with her when she's not in heat. But NO matings during her fertile season, ever. Besides...'' She grinned again. ''Once she comes into her first season, she'll be of most use to me.''

She realised she would have to stay away from Plio. If she dominanted her too much, there was a good chance that Plio would not go into heat, ever. Her reproductive cicle could be repressed by Nemesis's presence. She decided on that very moment to appoint Bones to be in charge of her. Hé at least had enough brains to do as she said....

She turned her attention back to her pack. ''Third... if Í need her, I need her. My commands are to be obeyed at every second, as always, no exceptions... I've been to KIND already, or this wouldn't have happend. From now on, my laws will be obeyed and I will rule with an IRON FIST. So dón't think that the PRIVILEDGE of having a fémale to toy with CHANGES anything! If I want her to hunt, if I want her near me, if I want her to hide in a cave for a month, I WILL BE OBEYED. SHÉ KNOWS IT.. AND YOU BÉTTER.''

She twisted her maw in an evil snarl. ''And last... everyone who BREAKS my rules in favour of 'being' with the girl, get's CASTRATED. And don't think I won't!! Pleading will NOT help you!! No exceptions, no mercy, no buts. Don't even TRY. She's a priviledge that I can take away at will... and the very thing that makes you MALE will ALSO be taken away if everyone ever crosses me AGAIN!!!''

The group gulped and crinched; Jericho's pink point dissapeared as fast as it had came.
Nemesis was DEADSERIOUS. She would allow them to use Plio for their amusement, for their sexual needs... but she would decide how, where, and when. That much was absolutely clear.

Nemesis eyed them. She surely wouldn't allow them to be with the female too much. She would keep it as a reward... a way to control them. Her snarl slowly twisted into a smirk. She had never allowed females in the pack... she had never allowed her males to be distracted, or any competition. But Plio was easy to control, shy and scared... and her services could prove valueable.
Maybe this could work out, after all...

- ''So... you want to have her?'' She turned her head in the direction of the den. Her instincts pressured her to go back; she had already been gone for too long. ''Then do as I say. Make up for this mistake... hunt me the biggest buck you can find. Not a doe, not a calf. I don't care if it takes you a full day or longer. I want a true feast of meat, something that I can take HALF of for MYSELF, and is big enough for everyone to take good meal off after that!! I want a juicy one... with lots and lots of meat on it. And only once you have done that, you'll have access to our new... toy.'' She grinned at Plio, who still didn't dare to get up. ''And to make sure you guys don't get tempted... she'll be with ME, until I get what I want.''

She glared at Tyrus. ''As for YOU... you're confined to the camp. If you come anywhere near me, the girl or my den, I'll kill you!'' She showed him her teeth to underline her words. ''You won't have your way with her for a LONG time... unless I ever decide otherwise. And I might NOT. You don't DESERVE it.''

Tyrus nodded silently; she had completely crushed his pride in a matter of seconds.

Nemesis turned, and signalled Plio to come with her.
Plio slowly rolled onto her belly and almost crawled over the ground after her. But Nemesis had hardly took two steps, or she turned her head back to her mate again.

- ''Oh, and Tyrus... if another stranger manages to come too close to our territory while I'm in the den and everyone else is gone out hunting... I'll hold you personally responsible.''

She then turned to Jazz, showing only her front teeth at him.
- ''And YOU.. Find me that lion.''

As he was making his way along, Mwimbaji looked to the meeting point where Storm was waiting. He had to be quick, otherwise the othe rwolves would catch on, and they would be goners...
Storm was already waiting, and felt relieved as he spotted Mwimbaji. He got ready to run.
- ''You made it!'' Storm's tail wagged. ''Come... hurry! I know where we should go!''

He then rushed off as well, to lead the way.
He would take Mwimbaji to the pride... the pride Ace had spoken about. There was a good chance they would hear him, now that he brought a cat... one of their kind.
He just hoped they wouldn't be hostile... and that he'd get a chance to give them Ace's message.

((Well, I was intending to bring Judas & Eligos in before bringing my own slave for them, Aneira. ;) But if you want, we can get Anya in sooner. Gatling will be happy to catch her, Nemesis will be happy to keep her close... until Eligos joins to claim his slave. :P))
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 01-06-2010 19:18

It all happened so quickly. One minute the lion was there, the next, he was gone. Had they been fooled? Takeshi growled a bit, scowling. He'd just been played by a lion! The howl was all it took to put the pieces together. Tyrus was angered, and boy was he pissed off. Jazz was told to go after the lion, but before anything else could happen, more chaos erupted. Nemesis was here, and she was pissed off. Tyrus had indeed screwed up. Takeshi meanwhile hid underneath Jazz's body, peaking behind his leg. He watched as the pack came back... with a female!!! There would be another female to the pack...? If Takeshi knew Nemesis for the time he was here, it was definate that there could not be another female in the pack without someone getting their head chopped off. If not decapitation, certainly punishment.

Nemesis was beyond outraged. She was definately in a mood to kill. Tyrus, being held responsible, began to get the beating of his life. Takeshi had never seen Nemesis like this before. It was a vision of what was to come if he EVER pissed her off.... Then again, Takeshi wondered if he would ever really do that. He was still a pup, so he wouldn't get attacked all too quickly... especially now since he had been a favor child from the get go when he entered this pack. That at least made him slightly relieved. He didn't need to worry up to this point, he still hadn't even reached adult age. But the beating of Tyrus was certainly enough to have the little pup realize the true potential that Nemesis had. And it certainly wasn't a sight Takeshi wanted to be involved in. Still... seeing Tyrus just getting the snot beaten out of him.... It was almost like a true craving. Takeshi indeed wanted a piece of this action. He couldn't help but have his maw twitch, his eyes slightly bulge with a grin twitching to the corner of his lips. Power. Blood. Gore, Takeshi wanted action. He wanted to hunt, he wanted to kill. He wanted to shed pain. He licked his lips before he shrivelled back to Jazz's leg, ears down and his eyes immediately to the ground before he looked up again. Nemesis was at it again, but this time it was toward the female. A slut, she called this one. What did that mean? Takeshi had a feeling he knew slightly what it meant, but for now he just knew it was something bad. Maybe he'd ask Jazz later...

(lol that'd be awesome. Jazz giving Takeshi "The Talk" xDDD)

Plio was her name. And she'd be the Omega along side Jericho... Wouldn't that be pleasant. He wondered if he'd get along with this chick. She was already getting the lesson taught to her through Nemesis' cold ways. He wondered if there'd be anything good left after. When Jazz was sent to go after Mwimbaji, he immediately chased afterward. Takeshi meanwhile stayed put where he was, head down and looking between his paws. Oh great... now what was he suppose to do?

---

Mwimbaji, who had finally met up with Storm, panted a moment before he nodded his head. "We better get moving, quick! I don't know how long it's been since I ran away from that place, but I assure you if we don't pick up the speed they'll gain on us!" he grinned. A lion pride..? Interesting. Wolves living with lions. He hoped they were all friendly!
ImageImage

Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 01-06-2010 22:36

((OMG.. I can just see Jazz do that!!! :lol: It'll be hilarious!!!!))
When Jazz was sent to go after Mwimbaji, he immediately chased afterward. Takeshi meanwhile stayed put where he was, head down and looking between his paws. Oh great... now what was he suppose to do?
Ratchet had been the only one keeping an eye on the pup, during the whole ordeal.
Hidden underneath Jazz, he had been smart enough to stay out of the adult's way... especially out of Nemesis's way. The smartest move he could have made...

But now that Jazz was ordered off, Gatling's glare suddenly rested on the pup... who now stood all alone.
With Nemesis out of sight, he had the opportunity he needed...
His maw twisted into a snarl; his muscles tensed.
THIS was the moment he'd been waiting for... with Jazz out of the way, Nemesis gone... who would stop him? Who would CARE?!
This was the time to manifest himself... show Takeshi who's boss... And ensure his future...

But Ratchet was already onto him; he had catched the look in Gatling's eyes in a second.
He knew nobody but Jazz, Cloud and himself would give a rat's ass if Gatling striked and killed the puppy now... and it was clear enough that Gatling DID want to cool his anger and dissapointment on SOMETHING, now that his toy was taken away.

Thus, both males moved at the same time. Gatling came forward in a silent attack, Ratchet jumped forward and snarled.

Surprised by Ratchet's sudden interference, coming at his flank, Gatling growled at him. But the moment of surprise had been enough to take away the opportunity; Ratchet was already standing over Takeshi, staring at Gatling, his lip slightly curled up.

- ''You have a lot of nerve, attacking him with Jazz gone... Nemesis would have torn you to shreds if you had killed him...''

The tention amongst all the males was murdering. With Plio taken away, and Nemesis scolding them like that, they all needed to blow of steam. Pumped up with adrenaline, all the males where in a foul mood.

- ''I'm not going to KILL him, Ratchet...'' Gatling growled, as he took a step forward and openly threatened Ratchet. His maw twisted into a sickening grin at Ratchet's surprised expression. ''Yes... that surprises you, doesn't it...? No... I no longer care about KILLING him... But I wás going to make him see who's in charge here... Because I want him to know this: Í will be the next ALPHA!!''

Ratchet's growl died down in his troath in surprise. He stared at Gatling as if he was mad.
Did he truley aim for ALPHA?!!! He was MAD! Bones still outranked him... and Nemesis would NEVER accept him as her MATE... would she?!

Gatlings maw twisted into a smirk as enjoyed Ratchet's surprise. He then stared down at Takeshi. ''Oh yes... that's right...! You heard me, pup!! You'll do well to respect me from now on... Because I'm going to show Nemesis what I can do. Soon, I'll be at her side... ruling this PACK.'' He laughed softly. ''And when I do... I'll have the authority to snap your little NECK if you ever dare to be cheeky again...''

Cloud also came forward now, growling softly.
- ''Back down, Gatling... You're not an alpha yét...''
He took position right besides Ratchet, ready to defend Takeshi.

Of course, Jericho rushed to take his brother's side. All males began to growl loudly; it seemed yet more fighting was about to break loose... when Tyrus FINALLY snapped out of it.

- ''ENOUGH, DAMNIT!'' He suddenly roared at them, as he came forward. His one eye glowed with anger. ''GATLING... Don't think YOU have a CHANCE to become the next alpha! I will be the alpha of this pack! I always has been... and I'll soon regain my position again!''

Gatling let out a furious snarl and turned his eyes to Tyrus.

- ''Who the hell are YOU to command ME?! You are no longer in charge, Tyrus... the position is wide open... and I promise you, I WILL be the next Alpha!''

That was a mistake; Tyrus's fur bristled and he showed Gatling his teeth, as both males got ready to fight. Even after Nemesis's beating and his sudden setback in rank, Tyrus wasn't willing to accept Gatling's tone.
- ''Is that SO...?!'' He snarled. ''Do you want to FIGHT over that?!!''

Ratchet knew the shit was about to hit the fan. And even though he felt like fighting himself, and putting Gatling in place once and for all, taking care of Takeshi was now his first priority. He gently nudged the pup with his snout.
-''Come on... stay with me and Cloud. Jazz had to do as Nemesis says... but you'll be fine with us. He'll be back soon enough.''

Cloud also signalled Takeshi to follow.
If Tyrus and Gatling would get it on, it'd be best to stay FAR, FAR away from them... especially if you where Takeshi's size!!

((The pack is now truly a chaos. :P))

---
Mwimbaji, who had finally met up with Storm, panted a moment before he nodded his head. "We better get moving, quick! I don't know how long it's been since I ran away from that place, but I assure you if we don't pick up the speed they'll gain on us!" he grinned. A lion pride..? Interesting. Wolves living with lions. He hoped they were all friendly!
Storm lead Mwimbaji right at the pride; he only had to follow his nose. The scent of cats was stronger then those of canine's; tracking a pride was much easier then tracking a pack. And even still, he suddenly had to stop half-way to find the trail.

- ''I found Ace... he's down in a deep pit.'' He explained to Mwimbaji, as he sniffed the ground, panting. ''We need to warn a pride... and there are wolves living with them too. Weird, I know.''

He paused to sniff the ground again. ''Ace thinks nobody can help him... but he wants to let them know he's ALIVE.'' Another feverish sniffing; he then signalled Mwimbaji to follow again, and continued the run. ''Ace thinks nobody can help him... but I think I know a creature that CAN....''

He glanced besides him, and grinned at Mwimbaji. ''You know... I really hope these cats will be friendly. It might be the perfect place for you to find new friends... and I owe you one, big time!'' He winked. ''Who knows what we'll find... maybe even a cute lady...?''

-----------

At the same time, Jazz was running as fast as he could, knowing Nemesis would gladly kill them all at another slipup.
But he wasn't the fastest of wolves... and he already worried about Takeshi, after his hasty departure.

As he tried to focus on the job, he followed the scent of the lion.
Hopefully, he would be able to CATCH him... fight him, win... and bring him back as a prisoner....

--

*~*~*~WARNING: MATURE PART!~*~*~*

Bones perked his ears and sniffed the air as he heard someone approach.
He got up and got ready for a fight. Even though he expected Nemesis to return, he couldn't be sure. And he was ready to protect his alpha's litter...

As the wolves came closer, Bones began to growl. His hackles raised, he showed his teeth.

- ''WHO GOES THERE?!''

At that moment, Nemesis appeared from between some bushes.

- ''Ah... just the way I like to see it.''

Bones sighed in relief and relaxed a little. She grinned at him; clearly, her additional anger towards him was gone. But his surprise got even greater as someone suddenly appeared behind her.

Bones eyes widened and his jaw litterally dropped a little. A... female. Nemesis had brought a FEMALE... and a gorgeous one at that!!! Slender, small and build for speed, not strength, she was completely helpless against Nemesis, or anyone else of the pack. Even JERICHO could stand a fair chance against her.

- ''Now now, Bones... easily distracted, are we?'' Nemesis laughed. But she was just kidding; he quickly stopped staring at the newcomer and turned back to his task of protecting the den. He sniffed Nemesis's chest for a moment, and then stepped out of the way, to allow her entrance to the den.

Nemesis quickly stepped inside; the squeels of pups from inside told the two wolves outside that they where happy to sense the return of their mother.

- ''Ah... wonderful.'' Nemesis's voice came from within the den, muffled yet clear enough. ''Thank you, Bones... finally someone LOYAL who can obey a COMMAND.''

Bones didn't really understand why Nemesis said such a thing, but he really didn't care much either.
He kept staring at the new female. WHY was she hére? Nemesis had always specificly forbad females....

- ''How...'' He began, but he fell quiet again. It wasn't his place to question his alpha.

- ''Hmm...? Oh, that...'' Nemesis answered, clearly without too much interest. ''Yes, my mate seemed to think he could get away with sending for her. I just finished to tell them how I félt about thát. But she might come in handy, later... So I decided we should keep her hére, for now... so those idiots cannot have their fun with her behind my back.''

Bones knew enough. He gulped as he imaged how Nemesis had burned everyone to the ground; not a pretty picture. He knew as well as the others that Nemesis had never accepted other females into the pack...
But his nose now twitched as he took in the scent of the unknown female. His tail tingled; just the PRESENCE of a female, after só long, arroused him greatly.

Plio silently scurried to a quiet spot and flopped down, trying to make herself invisible.

- ''Oh... and that means YOU'll need to stay around as well. You'll be the only one to adress me for a while, so everything the pack wants or needs goes through you. You're smart enough to know when to bother me with their requests, I'm sure... Well, anyway...'' Nemesis moved around in the den, Bones could hear it. ''I explained to them that she can STAY... for now. I have a plan with her. But ONLY if they obey my RULES... I will tell you what they are, in a minute...''

She paused. Bones kept one ear turned towards the den. He wouldn't move a muscle without Nemesis's premission, he knew better then that. He had always been a great beta, and that wasn't about to change... not even with such a huge temptation in front of him.
So.. HE was to stay here, WITH the new female right under his nose..? That was murder..!! He silently hoped he'd be able to hold himself back. Even though part of him liked having her so close, of course, he knew it could mean serious trouble for him. Too much temptation...

- ''Hmmm...'' Nemesis finally continued. ''I can't see you out there... nor do I care... But I bét I know what you'd like to do with her now.''

Bones's ears both perked and his head turned to the den.
Even though he only saw a dark hole in the ground, he knew she was in there, looking at him.
His heart began to pound; his body tensed and his manhood began to awake. A darkpink point slowly sunk out of his sheath.
He silently wished he could hide these signs of arrousal, but he couldn't. The female was so near...

- ''Her name is Plio.'' Nemesis's voice hummed. She suddenly sounded very amused; she was playing a game that she enjoyed. ''Why, don't be SHY, Bones... go to her... sniff her. Meet her.''

Bones tried not to groan. Damnit, Nemesis was making this hard on him.
Still, he wasn't about to refuse that request. Even if he had wanted to; his paws began to walk on his own.

Plio crinched and she slowly rolled back into her submissive position as Bones approached. Her tail firmly tucked between her legs, she silently hoped Nemesis would not allow the male to touch her.

Bones indeed sniffed her. His nose ran over her chest and belly, and then back to her face for a short inspection, a greeting, familiarizing with her scent.
Being so extremely close to her made his fur prickle. His legs where stiff as he circled her to sniff her other side.
Her tail, covering her behind, annoyed him like hell. He wanted to get to know every scent of her...

Nemesis watched it from within her dark den with devious amusement. She snickered to herself, her eyes narrowed to little slits.

- ''What do you think?''

- ''She's...'' Bones gulped. His voice was as tense as the rest of him. ''She's very pretty. Not prettier then you, of course... She's much different. Another way of pretty...''

- ''Flatterer...'' Nemesis laughed. ''You like her, don't you?''
- ''Yes...'' Bones voice was a rumble of excitement.
- ''Would you like to... DO her?''

Plio let out a whimper of fear. Bones gasped; he could hardly believe his ears.
This was a joke. A test. She couldn't mean that.

He turned his head to the den; Nemesis laughed softly.

- ''Why, she's to stay now anyway... be our SLAVE. And YOU did something GOOD for me... you protected my pups well. The most important members of this pack. That DOES deserve a REWARD...''

Bones stood frozen.
He stared at Plio with a gaze that could either mean he was about to rape her, or to kill her.
Plio didn't dare to move, let alone get up. Nemesis couldn't mean that!! She wouldn't... not here, not now...!!!

- ''Plio... get up.''

The voice from inside the den send chills down her spine. She whimpered again, a soft plea for mercy.

- ''I SAID, get UP.'' Nemesis voice was now hard. ''Don't make me come out there, or you'll surely regret it...''

Plio gasped; she slowly rolled to her belly.
She tried to think of a way to stop this... to prevent this from happening. But she didn't know what to do; she stood crouched, without getting up further.

- ''Bones... make her STAND UP.'' Nemesis was sounding a little annoyed. ''Show her what we DO with bad girls who won't obey their alphess.''

Bones obeyed immediatly. He growled and grabbed Plio's neckfur tightly between his teeth, drawing blood right away. He then lifted his head, making her cry in pain, forcing her to stand up.
Finally, she stood straight, shivering with fear.

- ''Good... much better.'' Nemesis cooed. ''Hold your tail aside, dear... let Bones sniff you. He can't meet you PROPERLY if you DON'T...''

Plio couldn't find the courage; as Bones's eager snout already travelled to her backside, she tucked her tail even firmer between her legs.
Growling in annoyance, Bones tried to push his nose underneath. But as that didn't succeed, he just let out a groan of frustration.

- ''Bones..?'' Nemesis was also getting frustrated with Plio. ''Punish her. She's NOT listening.''

Bones responded right away; Nemesis's wish was his command, plus he really wanted to show her his frustration as well.
He slammed Plio to the ground so suddenly that she cried with fear. He bit down in her neck again, and shook his head voilently a few times.
Plio howled in pain and tried to struggle free, which only increased Bones's drive to make her obey him.

Tention was rising; Bones was becoming increasingly arroused by all of it.
He bit down harder then neccessary, drawing blood a few times, as he punished her thouroughly. And as she finally submitted completely, crying out in pain and fear, he bit her maw and held tight.

- ''That's better. Now, girl... I won't ask twice now. GET UP.''
Nemesis hard voice didn't leave room for any negociation.

Bones released; Plio rushed to her feet, terrified.
This time, she stood straight right away, but shivered in fear, her tail still glued to her belly.

- ''Okay. Now HOLD your TAIL ASIDE.'' Nemesis commanded. ''If you DON'T, I'll ask Bones to bite it OFF.''

Plio shivered, but slowly moved her tail, until it hung in a sad curl to the side.

Bones couldn't resist; he pushed his nose against her rear eagerly and sniffed in her scents.
The intrusion of a big, wet nose on her more intimate parts was almost too much to handle for Plio. Instinctively, she tried to pull her tail back, but Bones's big face was in the way.

- ''What do you think, Bones...?'' Nemesis voice sounded amused again. ''How does she smell... do you.. LIKE it?''

Bones's teeth clattered with excitement and his tongue flashes over his own nose a few times.

- ''I...'' He choked up for a moment. Nemesis laughed.

- ''Oh yes... you DO like it, huh?''
- ''I... Yes...'' Bones managed to spit out.

- ''Well, Bones...'' Nemesis teased. ''What would you LIKE to do..?''

Bones gulped. - ''I... I...'' He stuttered. ''I... I don't do anything you don't allow me to... I know we're not allowed to...'' He fell silent; he was extremely tense.
He stood right behind a female. He could easily mount her, grab her, take her. Nemesis wouldn't even be in time to stop him. But he didn't; he knew she would severely punish him. He wouldn't do anything to anger her... but DAMN, this was HARD. He needed all his selfcontrol to stay on all fours.
- ''Very good...'' Nemesis cooed. ''VERY good...''

Plio also stood frozen, her paws glued to the ground, her tail back in that sad curl. Too afraid to move, unable to move. Her head hung low but her eyes where wide open in fear as she breathed fast.

- ''I asked you before, Bones... you haven't answered yet...''
- ''I... what?'' Bones stammered. ''I'm sorry, I...''
- ''Would you like to DO her?''

Bones gasped. His body answered for him; he knew Nemesis could see.

- ''Well...?'' Nemesis's amused tone made it even worse. ''WOULD you??''

- ''YES.'' Bones groaned out his answer between clenched teeth.
- ''Reálly?''
- ''YES...''
- ''Like.. right NOW?''
- ''YES!'' Bones's voice got louder, harder. His tail was now straight up and wagging extremely fast with tense excitement. His eyes where glued to Plio's rear.
Plio still stood completely still. She wanted to RUN... to FLEE! But she couldn't move, she was frozen in fear.

- ''Then...'' Nemesis paused, enjoying the inpact of her words as she watched the couple. ''Then...'' She repeated, with another pause.

Bones could hardly contain himself anymore. His legs where stiff and he could hardly stop himself from rearing up....

- ''Then... go ahead...''

((This part was cut off and censored. :P Guess we all know what happend next. ;) It's only to show what happend to Nemesis, Bones and Plio next.))
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 02-06-2010 20:34

Just as things seemed to have settled between the pack members, Takeshi had glanced up to where Jazz had taken off, his ears moving restlessly, hesitantly. For once, Takeshi seemed.... lost. Lost in not knowing what to do. It was clear to him that just standing put however was the wrong thing to do. In no time, Gatling was coming for him. And Takeshi hadn't realized it until the last second, when a shadow suddenly loomed over is body. His eyes widened and then he became alert. It had been clear to him that he could never put himself open anymore. Not with Gatling around. His head had instantly turned to where Gatling was about to make his move, now thankful that Ratchet was protecting him. Listening to Gatling's words, Takeshi felt so insulted and so enraged! Never before had he met a male THIS DUMB.
''I'm not going to KILL him, Ratchet...'' Gatling growled, as he took a step forward and openly threatened Ratchet. His maw twisted into a sickening grin at Ratchet's surprised expression. ''Yes... that surprises you, doesn't it...? No... I no longer care about KILLING him... But I wás going to make him see who's in charge here... Because I want him to know this: Í will be the next ALPHA!!''
He had some nerve! Takeshi couldn't believe what he was hearing. Gatling? The next ALPHA? What the hell!? Gatling must have been mad: Insane even! He, the next alpha? If anyone was going to be the next Alpha, it was definately one of Nemesis' pups, or Bones even until the time was right to make the child the alpha! As the others growled, even Takeshi was on the verge of growling himself. He watched as Cloud now came over to defend him. Man, he indeed really loved these three. They were like the other two fathers, or uncles even, he had. But then he saw Jericho... Man, Takeshi wondered. If he could ever just talk to that guy, put some sense into him a little, maybe Jericho would see that his brother was, indeed, totally psycho.

It became even worse when Tyrus got involved, and Gatling even turned on him! Disrespect, as well as a bit of fighting now. Oh joy... how Takeshi SO wanted to tell off Gatling right now. He was about to, when Ratchet nudged him. He said that Takeshi should stick with Cloud and he. Oh, he ws definately up for that. He glanced where Tyrus and Gatling were about to fight, before trotting quickly after Cloud and Ratchet, sticking right by their side. As much as he didn't like relying, he definately needed someone to rely on for protection right now.

---

As Mwimbaji followed Storm to the pride, he felt more and mor esick to his stomach. But he did listen to what Storm had to say. "Gee... your buddy is stuck in a deep pit..? That's harsh. Why would they do that to a fellow wolf anyways? What's the deal?" he wondered.

"You know... I really hope these cats will be friendly. It might be the perfect place for you to find new friends... and I owe you one, big time! Who knows what we'll find... maybe even a cute lady...?"

Mwimbaji chuckled. "I don't know. The last time I did something for a female they thought I was queer." he said. "I'm actually really nervous..." Mwimbaji gulped. "I mean, the last time I came to a pride, they chased me away for.. uh, certain reasons." Mwimbaji admitted.

As the two made their way to the entrance, they were already greeted by a sudden blur before a mountain cat stood in front of them. "Halt!" he growled. "State your business outsiders." It was obvious that Mwimbaji and Storm had the scent of Tyrus's pack members on them. Mwimbaji who was already nervous, gave out a shrilled yelp before he went on all fours, lying on his belly with his paws over his eyes, rather cowering. Esperado rose a brow. What a peculiar cat.... He then looked to Storm. "State your business. You smell of Tyrus's pack. You're not one of their followers are you?" he asked. Then again, normally a follower of Tyrus would at least be sneaky...

Before anything else could be said, Seras appeared on the scene, and Esperado backed down. She stared at Storm, and then gave a nod of her head for approval. "Welcome." she smiled. "Come. We have a lot to discuss." she then glanced at Mwimbaji, who had, by this time ,removed a paw, but still looked rather... uncomfortable. She gave him a smile before walking off. Esperado meanwhile simply followed. "Hurry your paws newcomers!" He called as they both walked off into the pride's center.
ImageImage

Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 04-06-2010 13:22

He glanced where Tyrus and Gatling were about to fight, before trotting quickly after Cloud and Ratchet, sticking right by their side. As much as he didn't like relying, he definately needed someone to rely on for protection right now.
It was a good thing that Cloud was on the side, sheltering Takeshi from the two adults; As expected, Gatling accepted the challenge right away.

It happend quickly; Gatling leaped at Tyrus. Tyrus, not a fool when it came to fights, turned, and almost bumped into Cloud.
But Gatling attacked again quickly; Tyrus was hit by his weight and both of them went rolling, slamming into Cloud.

Cloud snarled; he took the opportunity to sink his teeth into Gatling's neck, now that he would get away with it.

Ratchet hurried forward and plucked Takeshi from the ground, before the fighting wolves would crush him under their bodies; with his scruff safely between his teeth, he hurried out of the way as Cloud was pushed against him as well. The spot where Takeshi had been seconds ago was now covered by the rolling bodies of Tyrus and Gatling.

Cloud jumped aside with stunning agility, and rushed towards Ratchet, as both of them took a run for it.

- ''I bit him.'' Cloud grinned. ''I bit him.. and he'll never know it was me. That felt good.''
Ratchet snickered, but didn't answer, as he didn't want to drop Takeshi.

The little group quickly took shelter in a cave, where Ratchet placed Takeshi down.

- ''Sorry about that.'' He winked. ''I had no time to tell you to run...''

Cloud snickered; Ratchet didn't want to hurt the pup's pride. He seemed to realise that Takeshi really wanted to be one of the big guys... and encouraged that.
And maybe that was, indeed, a good idea. Takeshi would have to grow up fast, if he wished to survive in such an hostile envoirnment. Especially now, with the pack all unstable and turning at one another....

---
Mwimbaji chuckled. "I don't know. The last time I did something for a female they thought I was queer." he said. "I'm actually really nervous..." Mwimbaji gulped. "I mean, the last time I came to a pride, they chased me away for.. uh, certain reasons." Mwimbaji admitted.
Storm turned one ear at him. Well well... he wasn't the only one that was considered unwelcome in a group, appearantly.

- ''Don't worry about it.'' He smiled. ''I got chased out of my pack too... they didn't want me around anymore. Heck, they couldn't STAND me anymore!'' He snickered as he thought back; he had tortured the alpha for banning Ace so long that the whole pack, except for his and Ace's parents, had turned against him...
''But you know... we're just staring fresh. This is our chance to make some new friends...! And I'll back you up... Promise.'' He said, with a tailwag.
As the two made their way to the entrance, they were already greeted by a sudden blur before a mountain cat stood in front of them. "Halt!" he growled. "State your business outsiders." It was obvious that Mwimbaji and Storm had the scent of Tyrus's pack members on them. Mwimbaji who was already nervous, gave out a shrilled yelp before he went on all fours, lying on his belly with his paws over his eyes, rather cowering. Esperado rose a brow. What a peculiar cat.... He then looked to Storm. "State your business. You smell of Tyrus's pack. You're not one of their followers are you?" he asked. Then again, normally a follower of Tyrus would at least be sneaky...
Storm skipped; he was all too glad to see a cat. This was probably one of the pride!!!
He stared at Mwimbaji in total surprise a he shriecked, dropped himself to the ground and flopped his paws over his eyes. WOW... heart of a LION? Not this one...
He grinned slightly; this guy needed to shape up a little!

He turned his head to answer the cat, but before he could speak... another cat arrived at the scene.
Before anything else could be said, Seras appeared on the scene, and Esperado backed down. She stared at Storm, and then gave a nod of her head for approval. "Welcome." she smiled. "Come. We have a lot to discuss." she then glanced at Mwimbaji, who had, by this time ,removed a paw, but still looked rather... uncomfortable. She gave him a smile before walking off. Esperado meanwhile simply followed. "Hurry your paws newcomers!" He called as they both walked off into the pride's center.
WOW... this was one special cat!! How did she knew that they came with friendly intentions? And how did she know that they needed to talk to her?

Storm grinned at Mwimbaji.

- ''Come on, let's go. They won't bite... and if they do, we got teeth of our own, right?'' He snickered, trying to talk some courage into the lion. ''They seem nice... they just need to protect their own.''

He then rushed after the two cats, hoping to get a chance to tell the news. It was burning on his tongue; he needed HELP... and they had to hurry.

----

As the newcomers entered the clearing, Nakisha was out, playing with her pups.
She had changed. After her rough period, right after Ace's dissapearance, she had tried to pick herself up the last days. She solemnly believed by know that Ace was indeed dead... and she knew life had to go on.
But it was hard... even though her pups helped her to go on.

She missed him so...

The pups themselves had bounced back a little better by now, like most young did.
They all missed their father terribly... but they went on with life, simply because it was the only way to go.
Only Kitana had really changed; she was a lot more difficult to handle, much more agressive and often snappy at the other pups.

Nakisha perked her ears and looked up as Seras and Esperado lead a strange duo into the clearing.
A brown wolf, with grey markings and lots of spots... and a LION. A small lion, in fact... but still big compared to the other cats.

Nakisha frowned. Why did the wolf look so... familiar...?

Sheerah also perked her ears as she suddenly noticed new smells.
She was laying in her own cave, her twins safely by her side and fast asleep. She peeked outside, curious to see what was happening...

She gasped in surprise; was THAT... another LION?!!!!
Her whiskers turned forward a little, trembling with anticipation. What was a LION doing here...?

Storm was restless as well; he knew he had to wait for premission to speak, but he was about to burst. But it would be inpolite to barge in and blurt it all out...

He suddenly looked up; a female was looking at him...
Besides her, puppies where playing...

He gasped; one of the pups was a spitting image of Ace as a pup!!

- ''You're his MATE!'' He blurted out, before he could help himself. ''YOU are Ace's mate!''

Nakisha gasped; did he just say... ACE...???
- ''Well... yes... I... I am... But who...'' She tried, but Storm interrupted her.
He couldn't keep it in anymore; without hesitation, he suddenly stated facts.

- ''This MUST be the pride Ace meant... We need your HELP!'' He pleaded. ''Ace is ALIVE... and he's in trouble!''

He then turned his ears back, realising this sudden stating-of-facts would probably be considered rude. After all... he should have talked to the one in command... not to Ace's mate. He wished he had controlled himself a little longer... But it was out....

He glanced at Mwimbaji from the corner of his eye. He sincerly hoped he hadn't just brought them both in trouble...
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 05-06-2010 08:09

When Gatling and Tyrus had started to fight, half of Takeshi wanted to stay and watch. He wanted to learn the opponents moves, both of them, hell, maybe even study how a wolf fight worked even. But when he realized that he indeed couldn't do anything major yet, he slightly sulked to himself. Man, when he'd get big he'd start to fight very easily, Takeshi thought to himself. Suddenly though, a flurry of what looked like a massive ball of tufft passed, and Takeshi watched before he was jerked away by Ratchet. AGain with the carrying. Takeshi half minded it, half was thankful for their care. But really, he was a growing pup! He had short legs, yes, but he could carry his own weight... He glanced to see Cloud take a bite out of Gatling, and gave a small smirk. Boy, that must've felt good!

As the three made it to a safe, nearby cave, Ratchet put Takeshi down before speaking.

"Sorry about that." he winked. "I had no time to tell you to run..."

As Takeshi could feel the ground with his paws, he slowly shook his body of some fallen hair before sitting where he was. "It's okay." he said. "Pup's gotta learn what a pup's gotta do though in future. It's a good pick me up though Uncle." he said. Although he didn't say it much, Jazz was indeed like a father to him, and that made Cloud and Ratchet his uncles, not to mention Bones too. Anybody basically all besides Tyrus, Gatling, and Jericho anyways...

"So... do you think Gatling stands a chance..?" Takeshi asked. "He said some pretty stupid stuff... but it looked like he really meant it. Can it happen..?" he asked curiously.

---

As soon as Seras and Esperado began to leave, Mwimbaji looked up from where he was before getting into a sitting position. "That was scary.." he commented softly. He then looked to Storm, a head tilt while his ears perked.

"They seem nice... they just need to protect their own."

Mwimbaji nodded. "That's true." he watched as Storm already bounded off, before following quickly. "Wait for me!" he called as he ran after the wolf. Making their way into the pride was something to speak of. Mwimbaji kept himself alert, his shoulders hunched as he scuffled along behind Storm who was behind Seras and Esperado. He already saw a few cats, some with different features, body build, and even height look at the new comers. He felt so nervous, he felt butterflies in the pit of his stomach. He hoped they'd get busness sorted out real soon!

Seras looked back every so often, to make sure the two of them were indeed keeping up. It just so happened though, however, that Storm suddenly took off to a female wolf! Slightly afraid of what to do alone, Mwimbaji hurriedly strode alongside Storm, but in a small distnace. Surprised by this, Seras decided to come over, Esperado as well followed. An odd pair, and odd lion. An odd wolf, who knew Nakisha.? Things were getting stranger by the minute.

----

It had been days since Hakuro's return. For the family, things were looking grim. Each and everyday, Hakuro ate less and less. He hardly slept, and he rarely came out of the den during the day. So many times had Kami tried to pursuade him to come outside, to do something, but every day it was harder, and it seemed that Hakuro had just given up... This was not the mate she knew. Kami was certain more than ever that Hakuro was hiding something. Something deeply important. Some nights she tried to get him to talk, but he would either grumble something, turn away, or not say anything at all. For her children, Kami tried her best to support both her kids and Hakuro. She wasn't giving up on him. For the most part, she normally let her children play with Nakisha's young while she attended to Hakuro.

For the most part, Junko stayed with Hakuro and her mother while Harmony had fun playing with the others, getting her mind off of her family troubles. On this particular day, at the very time that Storm and Mwimbaji arrived, Kami had been trying to talk Hakuro into an outing session. Kami had wanted Junko to go play with her sister, and the other pups while she attended to Hakuro herself. One more try....

"Just you and myself. What do you say Hakuro..?" Kami asked. No response. "It's a beautiful day... why not take the children down to the lake...?" she suggested. Her ears turned backwards as he simply looked away. "Oh Hakuro.." she sighed, lying down next to him, rubbing her head against his stomach. He was so thin... his fur was unkept and matted. By this rate he would probably rot if something didn't happen soon... She nuzzled his cheek then, and gave a soft lick to his forehead.

"You're his MATE! YOU are Ace's mate!"

The shout was enough to have both Kami, and even Hakuro listen. She poked her head out of the den. Two new comers? And one of them knew Ace? Hakuro lifted his head, his eyes drooped but his ears flickered to listen. Ace...? Someone was talking about Ace...?

"This MUST be the pride Ace meant... We need your HELP! Ace is ALIVE... and he's in trouble!"

The sentence said it all. It went in one ear, and out the other. Hakuro was already up and dashed out of the den. Shocked, Kami called after her mate before rushing after him. What had gotten into him?! Hakuro rushed over to where Storm had made his declare and yelled.

"STOP!" he stammered, his eyes wide, head low, ears back and tail between his legs. His body shook, but he stood his ground. "Wh-Who are you!?" he asked. "WHO told you that!?" he cried. "Are you ONE OF THEM? Were you SENT here? WHY! WHY! WHY!" Hakuro cried. He shook his head, almost into the dirt before he looked up again. "Are you trying.. trying to bring me down? Is this punishment for my sin!" he whined before he lay flat on his belly. "THEY'LL KILL HER! THEY'LL KILL US! My, my children! WHY DID YOU SPEAK?.." he paused. "Are they here? Are they watching?"

Kami could hardly believe her eyes. It would have brought her to tears if she wasn't in public... Hakuro, he hid something from them... about Ace.

Hakuro was in a frenzy state. He stammered and he whined, begged, pleaded. Shiba and Seras finally came forward before Shiba helped him up, and started to guide the poor wolf to the healing den. Kami in turn watched as Hakuro, shooken up, was sent away from the group... All fell still, until finally Kami took a step forward.

"Who are you...? And how do you know about Ace?"

(lol i'm so mean.... poor hakuro~ :C )
ImageImage

Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 05-06-2010 17:46

When Gatling and Tyrus had started to fight, half of Takeshi wanted to stay and watch. He wanted to learn the opponents moves, both of them, hell, maybe even study how a wolf fight worked even. But when he realized that he indeed couldn't do anything major yet, he slightly sulked to himself. Man, when he'd get big he'd start to fight very easily, Takeshi thought to himself. Suddenly though, a flurry of what looked like a massive ball of tufft passed, and Takeshi watched before he was jerked away by Ratchet. AGain with the carrying. Takeshi half minded it, half was thankful for their care. But really, he was a growing pup! He had short legs, yes, but he could carry his own weight... He glanced to see Cloud take a bite out of Gatling, and gave a small smirk. Boy, that must've felt good!

As the three made it to a safe, nearby cave, Ratchet put Takeshi down before speaking.

"Sorry about that." he winked. "I had no time to tell you to run..."

As Takeshi could feel the ground with his paws, he slowly shook his body of some fallen hair before sitting where he was. "It's okay." he said. "Pup's gotta learn what a pup's gotta do though in future. It's a good pick me up though Uncle." he said. Although he didn't say it much, Jazz was indeed like a father to him, and that made Cloud and Ratchet his uncles, not to mention Bones too. Anybody basically all besides Tyrus, Gatling, and Jericho anyways...
Ratchet gave a small grunt of approval as Takeshi called him ''Uncle''. Uncle... yes, that was probably a good way to consider him.

Cloud grinned widely. UNCLE Ratchet... who would have thought? Ratchet was the wolf in the pack that killed the easiest, and the fastest. And now, he had just became ''Uncle Ratchet''. It was downright adorable.
"So... do you think Gatling stands a chance..?" Takeshi asked. "He said some pretty stupid stuff... but it looked like he really meant it. Can it happen..?" he asked curiously.
Cloud and Ratchet shared a look; they knew all too well the answer.... But could they tell Takeshi?

Cloud seemed to decide they should, though, as he let out a deep sigh and sat down.

- ''Well... it's... complicated.'' He began. ''You must know by now that Gatling is a formidable fighter... a good warrior.'' He explained. ''But he's also shorttempered, fast with his teeth, crabby and genuinly illmannered. And that's why he never became as highranked as Bones... Who's much more thoughtful, has more wisdom at his age, and knows when to keep his mouth shut.''

Cloud fell silent and turned his ears back. Talking bad about a higher ranked could get them in trouble...
Ratchet continued for him, though.

- ''You see... Tyrus has always ruled with agression.'' He told Takeshi. ''Gatling was patient enough to wait for an opportunity, but due to strong Beta's, that opportunity never came. Tyrus always had strong, loyal wolves besides him. Then, Nemesis joined and took over the whole bunch, slimming down those chances for Gatling even more.''

Cloud gritted his teeth and took over from Ratchet again.
- ''Yes... so, that's the problem now. Nemesis is gone, and won't be able to rule us directly for a while. And she wants Bones at her side, and just stripped Tyrus from his rank... therefor, the way for Gatling is wide open.''
He looked outside, where snarls and growls filled the air. ''Gatling knows that, if he can defeat Tyrus now... only Bones stands in his way. He has no desire to dominante Nemesis... he just wants to be the leading male at her side.''

Another silence fell, but then Ratchet looked straight in Takeshi's eyes.

- ''So... to answer your question... Yes, he has a chance. It can happen. If he defeats Tyrus now, it'll be up to Bones to put him in line. If he can't, Gatling will only have to see if he can get Nemesis on his side. And, thankfully, that last part may actually prove to be much harder then the first two.''

Cloud scratched behind his ears, a slightly worried look on his face. - ''Bottom line... he has the chance, but Nemesis probably won't have him. Still... the fact that he even stands a chánce is distrubing. And since Nemesis and Bones won't return for a while, he can still bring US lóads of trouble in the meantime....''

---

In the meantime, Seras and Esperado weren't the only ones that looked at the couple in great interest.
Sheerah watched every step of the lion with interest. My, he seemed scared... she had never seen a scáred male before. Male lions where always acting TOUGH...

She growled softly as the wolf suddenly rushed towards Nakisha, with the lion following right behind him.
They'd BETTER not be out for trouble, or they could GET some...

----
The sentence said it all. It went in one ear, and out the other. Hakuro was already up and dashed out of the den. Shocked, Kami called after her mate before rushing after him. What had gotten into him?! Hakuro rushed over to where Storm had made his declare and yelled.

"STOP!" he stammered, his eyes wide, head low, ears back and tail between his legs. His body shook, but he stood his ground. "Wh-Who are you!?" he asked. "WHO told you that!?" he cried. "Are you ONE OF THEM? Were you SENT here? WHY! WHY! WHY!" Hakuro cried. He shook his head, almost into the dirt before he looked up again. "Are you trying.. trying to bring me down? Is this punishment for my sin!" he whined before he lay flat on his belly. "THEY'LL KILL HER! THEY'LL KILL US! My, my children! WHY DID YOU SPEAK?.." he paused. "Are they here? Are they watching?"

Kami could hardly believe her eyes. It would have brought her to tears if she wasn't in public... Hakuro, he hid something from them... about Ace.
Nakisha gasped; Storm back down in surprise.
Hakuro's sudden outburst scared them both; what the HELL....??!!!

Nakisha quickly understood; Hakuro KNEW something... something about ACE! The shock was almost too much.

Storm, on the other hand, was extremely calm under the situation, after the first surprise.

- ''Calm down, calm down!'' He tried, as he hurried over to Hakuro. ''What are you tálking about?''
Hakuro was in a frenzy state. He stammered and he whined, begged, pleaded. Shiba and Seras finally came forward before Shiba helped him up, and started to guide the poor wolf to the healing den. Kami in turn watched as Hakuro, shooken up, was sent away from the group... All fell still, until finally Kami took a step forward.

"Who are you...? And how do you know about Ace?"
Nakisha was completely shaken up. Hakuro... he knew more. But he had just broken down... and he probably couldn't help now.
She felt deeply sorry for him. Even now she knew that he had hidden information about Ace, she could hardly be mad now.

She watched Kami take the lead, and she was thankful for it.
Her heart pounded so fast that it hurt.
Could Ace be ALIVE...?? COULD it BE???

Fuego, Kitana and Chelsey where also completely silent, staring at Storm in awe.

Storm perked his ears and looked at Kami. ''My name is Storm. I'm an old friend of Ace's, and I've been looking for him for YEARS.'' He sighed. ''I don't know who ''them'' are...'' He turned his head towards the healing den, where Hakuro dissapeared. ''... or why ''they'' would want to hurt him, or his family. But I DID meet a few very unpleasant wolves up there in the mountains... and they tried to chase me away when I found Ace's scent.''

He looked at Mwimbaji. ''Thanks to THIS courageous lion, who distracted their attention, I managed to go back... and found Ace, in a pit.'' He turned his head to Seras. ''He too rambled about great danger and that I had to go. He just asked me to tell you all that he was ALIVE, but that you shouldn't come for him. You can't help him... the pit is too deep.''

Storm paused; he hesitated. He knew his plan was bold... and that the others could turn it down. But it was worth a shot.

- ''However... I think we cán help him. But if we want to... we need the help of a creature that most of you will want to stay far away from.'' He gulped. ''Humans.''

Nakisha's ears shot right up.
HUMANS? Ace hated humans... would he accept their help? But then again, what choice did he have....

She then, unintentionally, turned her head to Kami.
If ANYONE could make a HUMAN help them.... it was her.

((OMG... that was amazing... Poor Hakuro!!!))

-

At the same time, Jazz was exhausted.
He panted heavily as he arrived near the pride's clearing.
He was too late.... The odd duo was THERE. He should have known... they where probably spies of the pride. And now, he had failed again... he hadn't been able to catch them...

Why on EARTH had Nemesis send HIM... she knéw he wasn't the fastest runner...

Ears turned backwards, he sighed, and began the long way back to the pack.
He was in trouble....
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 07-06-2010 23:35

The grey and white wolf was taken away, it was obvious that it looked like fatigue had finally worn the guy down. Mwimbaji with his ears behind him, felt sorry for the wolf. He glanced at Storm, knowing that this was now his conversation, before going to where the healer's den was. Perhaps he could help out there? He did glance back though rather sheepishly, tail curled in thanks before continuing to make his way.
''My name is Storm. I'm an old friend of Ace's, and I've been looking for him for YEARS.'' He sighed. ''I don't know who ''them'' are...'' He turned his head towards the healing den, where Hakuro dissapeared. ''... or why ''they'' would want to hurt him, or his family. But I DID meet a few very unpleasant wolves up there in the mountains... and they tried to chase me away when I found Ace's scent.''

''He too rambled about great danger and that I had to go. He just asked me to tell you all that he was ALIVE, but that you shouldn't come for him. You can't help him... the pit is too deep.''

Kami's eyes widened. Now she had understood. Hakuro had kept quiet all this time so that he could protect his family... What family he had left. Their son was still with the rogues... and she had a feeling that if Hakuro had said anything, the gang would indeed come after she and their daughters. Poor Hakuro... Kami felt her ears droop. She looked to Storm saying, "The pack that you just were with, that is 'them'. Hakuro was also another that must have been located in that pit where you found him." Kami said. She then growled. "So... they captured our mates and put them in a... a ditch." she shook her head. "Awful..." she then looked to Storm. "Tell us he is alive but not come for him? Who knows how long he's been down there!" Kami raged. "That's almost like saying it is a last will that I am dying and we should not send for aid! It's the pride against the pack, we outnumber them." Kami said, but then she lowered her voice. IT was out of place for her to speak like that about the situation.

Storm paused; he hesitated. He knew his plan was bold... and that the others could turn it down. But it was worth a shot.

- ''However... I think we cán help him. But if we want to... we need the help of a creature that most of you will want to stay far away from.'' He gulped. ''Humans.''
Seras came forward then. "Humans. It is true that for the wild life yes, we are to stay far clear of them. However..."

"I can assist you with that." Kami spoke up, ears moving slightly. "I'm part dog, so the humans will be able to trust me. I can tell them there is danger, speak to them as best I can in my tongue of alarm." she paused. "And if they have other dogs with them, perhaps I can convince too." she nodded.

---

Meanwhile, in the healing den, Hakuro had not wanted to eat, but finally chose to do so. "It's all over.." he said softly, crying. "Everything is.." Shiba tried to console him. As Mwimbaji appeared, he spoke.

"Ah... Hope I am not interrupting anyhting..?" he asked as he approached .He glanced inside efore seeing Hakuro. As he walked in, he sat in front of the wolf. "Hey man.. don't be glum... I uh I got something to cheer you up!" Mwimbaji said. He had taken a few pebbles inside before rising on his hind legs, and juggling. "Huh? Huh?" he asked with a smile on his face.

Hakuro watched this lion, surprised at what he was doing. He showed some interest before slightly smiling. "Thank you.." he said before he turned away and glanced at the food. "Well.. can't let it all go to wast enow..." It wasclear that Hakro was finally calming down, for the better,.
ImageImage

Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 10-06-2010 21:40

The grey and white wolf was taken away, it was obvious that it looked like fatigue had finally worn the guy down. Mwimbaji with his ears behind him, felt sorry for the wolf. He glanced at Storm, knowing that this was now his conversation, before going to where the healer's den was. Perhaps he could help out there? He did glance back though rather sheepishly, tail curled in thanks before continuing to make his way.
Sheerah was still watching; she growled softly as the lion made his way to the healer's den.
She glanced at her twins; both where asleep... she could be missed, for a while...

She slipped out, and trotted towards the healer's den silently, without drawing the attention to herself.

She would keep an eye on that lion.... Just to be sure her friends where save....
Kami felt her ears droop. She looked to Storm saying, "The pack that you just were with, that is 'them'. Hakuro was also another that must have been located in that pit where you found him." Kami said. She then growled. "So... they captured our mates and put them in a... a ditch." she shook her head. "Awful..." she then looked to Storm. "Tell us he is alive but not come for him? Who knows how long he's been down there!" Kami raged. "That's almost like saying it is a last will that I am dying and we should not send for aid! It's the pride against the pack, we outnumber them." Kami said, but then she lowered her voice. IT was out of place for her to speak like that about the situation.
Storm listened closely, trying to make sense of it all.
So... the wolves he had met, where having some kind of problem with this group... and they had captured Ace, and this grey guy who was called Hakuro, who, judging from what the grey female said, was hér mate....

- ''I don't know how long he's been there, but he's not looking good.'' He said, softly. ''He's tough, but those wolves don't really care if he lives or dies. I was pretty shocked to see him in the state he was in.''

Seras came forward then. "Humans. It is true that for the wild life yes, we are to stay far clear of them. However..."

"I can assist you with that." Kami spoke up, ears moving slightly. "I'm part dog, so the humans will be able to trust me. I can tell them there is danger, speak to them as best I can in my tongue of alarm." she paused. "And if they have other dogs with them, perhaps I can convince too." she nodded.
Storm's tail began to wag like mad. So... there WAS hope! Man, these guys where awesome... they really cared about Ace....

For a second, his thoughts drifted off. Maybe HE could find a home here, too...

But he quickly focussed again. Ace had to come first....

- ''Well, I'm sure there must be a human SOMEWHERE in this area... we might do well to start our search for one as quickly as possible... miss...?'' He smiled at Kami, before lowered his head slightly towards Seras, in respect. He hoped she would agree... as it seemed she was an important figure here.

As the others spoke, Nakisha stared at the mountains in the distance, longing to go right away.
They couldn't waste time.... They had wasted far too much already, thinking Ace was dead...! There was no telling what those damned wolves had planned for him....

- ''If you're all going, I want to go too.'' She suddenly said. ''I want to help.''

Storm hesitated. He turned his head back to the grey female. If SHE could communicate with humans... it was best that a human only saw HER, at first. Storm would be there to help, and would lead the way to the pit.... but he knew that if a human was suddenly confronted with more wolves, he could very well feel threatend.

- ''Miss....'' He said, softly. ''I understand your feelings, I really do... but we need to do this carefully.'' He sighed. ''A human might feel threatend by the sight of too many wolves.'' He turned his ears back. ''If she...'' he nodded towards Kami, slightly annoyed that he didn't know her name, ''... can let the human know what we want... and if I lead the way to where Ace is... then we shouldn't go with more wolves.''

Nakisha turned her ears back. ''I'll stay out of sight!''

- ''It's not that.'' Storm pointed out, friendly. ''Try to see it this way... the more come, the more chance things can go wrong. The human might back out, that pack might notice us... we need to do this quickly and quietly.'' His ears drooped slightly as he saw Nakisha's hurt expression. ''Please, miss... I'm sure Ace wouldn't be happy if I brought his mate in danger...''

Nakisha felt left out; it was easy to see. Sadness, disbelieve and hurt all reflected in her eyes as she stared at Storm. She couldn't BELIEVE he was asking her to stay HERE, while her mate was in danger!! She looked from Kami to Storm. ''But... if it goes wrong, it might be my last chance to see him!'' She begged. ''I understand what you're saying... I DO! But...''

- ''Mommy...''
Chelsey's voice made her look down; she was shaking at Nakisha's paw.
- ''Mom, I want to see dad too.''
- ''Me too!'' Fuego piped in.

- ''See?'' Storm's voice made Nakisha look back up. ''Really... you're needed here.'' He tried, hoping to convince her.

Nakisha sighed. This was... unfair.
But... maybe this guy was right. Maybe it wás best to go with the smallest group possible... Maybe that was, indeed, saver...

- ''You better bring him back, then.'' She finally said, softly.

---
Meanwhile, in the healing den, Hakuro had not wanted to eat, but finally chose to do so. "It's all over.." he said softly, crying. "Everything is.." Shiba tried to console him. As Mwimbaji appeared, he spoke.

"Ah... Hope I am not interrupting anyhting..?" he asked as he approached .He glanced inside efore seeing Hakuro. As he walked in, he sat in front of the wolf. "Hey man.. don't be glum... I uh I got something to cheer you up!" Mwimbaji said. He had taken a few pebbles inside before rising on his hind legs, and juggling. "Huh? Huh?" he asked with a smile on his face.

Hakuro watched this lion, surprised at what he was doing. He showed some interest before slightly smiling. "Thank you.." he said before he turned away and glanced at the food. "Well.. can't let it all go to wast enow..." It wasclear that Hakro was finally calming down, for the better,.
Sheerah had watched it all, silently, peeking in from outside.
So... it seemed the lion was friendly. But... weird. He did silly tricks to cheer Hakuro up....

Who wás he? Where had he came from?? He sure was a mistery.
She tilted her head slightly, as she watched on.

--

At the same time, Jazz hurried back up to the camp.
He panted heavily; he háted running, especially uphill....

But even from a distance, he could hear the sounds of growling and snarling in the air...

--

At the same time, Gatling and Tyrus where still fighting... and the fight was getting meaner.
Both wolves weren't willing to stand down, and it showed. Gatling ripped and tore everything he could reach, while Tyrus himself also did his very best to weaken his opponent, covering him in bleeding bitewounds.

Suddenly, Gatling cried out loud as Tyrus managed to make a mean tear in his ear. The next moment, Tyrus whimpered as Gatling's teeth perforated his paw.

Ratchet and Cloud watched them silently. So much would depend on the outcome of this fight... they almost felt like joining them, to make sure Tyrus would win. Not that they really favoured him that much... but anything was better then Gatling...

- ''I wonder how long they'll keep this up...'' Cloud mumbled.
- ''No telling.'' Ratchet sighed, and rolled over on his back. ''But I have a feeling it'll be bad for us...''

--

At the same time, Plio lay still, looking silently at the sand in front of her, a silent tear running down her cheek.
She felt terrible. Her body burned from the inside, and right under her tail. She felt like she had been torn in half...
A little blood trickled down her bum, to the ground.
She had just lost her innocense.... in the most cruel way she could ever imagine....

Bones panted, satisfied and very pleased. He was laying near the den, waiting for Nemesis's commands. But she was silent; it appeared she had no wishes for now.

Bones perked his ears. The wind was turning... and it began to blow the sounds of a fight towards them.

- ''Alpha?''

Nemesis grunted. - ''What?''

- ''I think they're fighting over there.''
- ''They?''
- ''I don't know... but it sounds like two wolves. Would you like me to go and check it out?''
- ''Hmm... yes, that might be a good idea.'' She grumbled. ''Take the girl, we don't want her running off. Bring me a report... if there are intruders again, KILL them this time.''

Bones got on his feet; Plio already followed, without a command.