Life in the mountains can be cruel... (Mature, SilverWolf92)

The rough mountains of the Hekaya lands, where only the strongest will survive.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 31-12-2011 02:57

no wories take your time c: i haven't been up to check with the forum cuz i caught myself a bad sickness ;;OTL i had a fever from christmas eve and the symptoms havent left, other than my fever gone.~ ]]
ImageImage

Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 01-02-2012 00:25

LE GASP... SILVER... YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT...

I... FOUND... MY... FILE!!!! :happy: WOOHOOO!!! FINALLY!!!

I had totally forgotten it's name so it took my ages. But I found it!!! I FOUND IT!!!

I don't know about the other files with so many plans for this RP, but we'll just go along and see where it ends, I might remember stuff on the way. But my file is BACK, meaning we can continue this one ASAP.

As soon as I get some muse I'll go at it!!! :happy: YAY, I'm so happy!
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 03-02-2012 06:32

EEEEEEEEE!! i am full of the excite!! :D :D :D
ImageImage

Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 26-04-2012 14:12

((I know it took me forever... but here it is!!! YAY for LITM!!! :D :D))
"Th-that's not a bad thing I'd think is it?" he chuckled, trying to act so casually about it. But there was a certain tone from his voice that proved to say he was suddenly quite uncomfortable with what was suppose to be a compliment.
Sheerah's ears perked as she stared at him in surprise for a moment.
Something was definitely off this this guy....
But... whatever it was...

She kinda liked it.

A smile slowly curled over her lips and again her tail curled happily.

- ''Not at all...'' She reassured him, scootching a little closer for a nudge. ''In fact... if all male lions where a little kinder...''

She fell silent; her ears turned back as she remembered Themba.
He had been... kind. But still... he had left her. For a pride. A pride of his OWN. And she was alone now... with his cubs.

Not that she would have had it any different way... She could live with loosing Themba. But loosing Jasiri and Neeshi... or never even HAVING them... the thought alone was heatbreaking.

She had feared so much when they where born... but Seras had accepted her twins without doubt. Everyone had.

She peeked at Kiala's den again. She hoped they where okay without her... but she didn't dare let Mwimbaji see them. Even though he seemed different... she knew what male lions could do to cubs that weren't their own....

----
Kami felt the hairs on her neck stand, she couldn't stand the sight of nemesis. Especially now, so close... she could just instantly jump and try to hold her down, bite her and dig her fangs deep into the wench's neck nad let the blood run from her final breath. Her eyes narrowed, she felt the blood begin to rush.

"Don't you dare bring my SON into this." she snarled fiercely. Her ears moved when she heard Ace's voice from a distance. Damnit, he needed to escape. And they were here.

"Don't worry Ace." she spoke loudly, voice never breaking. "You're coming home."

Unknown to Ratchet's attack, it had ceased when the sound that all of them would hear came to be. The clicking of man's weapon. Kami tried not to smirk, but a little bit of her couldn't help it from being seen from the corner of her maw.
Storm admired Kami's bravery... especially when hearing Nemesis threaten her son.
His hackles raised and his growl deepened.
How sick could a wolf be to threaten a pup... especially a female?! This gal was insane....
The smirk instantly let her, and she could feel like her nose became instantly dry. Almost as if her legs would give out if she wasn't a runner back in the day from holding herself up. She tried not to be affected by Nemesis' words, standing there still. But how could she /not/? This was her son ... Takumi.. He would pay for her actions..?

"I swear Nemesis, if you DARE touch a hair on my son.. Your throat will be in my jaws within a matter of SECOND!" she snarled, her voice ripping through the air.
Storm gulped, then gave Kami a soft nuzzle, trying to reassure her.

- ''I'm sure she won't. She hasn't so far, has she?''

But he wasn't even sure of his own words....

He couldn't believe it. This was the worse any mother could go through... maybe even worse then knowing your pup had died. Kami's son was in the paws of that sick shewolf... and they had no way to know how he was doing...

''There you go, boy.''

The words of the man snapped Storm back to attention.

Ace couldn't help but growl as the rope came down. A large, hammock-like piece of cloth in the middle swung in front of him; he snapped at it.
''Go on now... don't be like that...'' The man muttered, as he tried to manouver the hammock in position. ''Move, now... come on...''
Kami watched, quietly. Now Mike understood. She looked to Storm and put on a small smile, trying not to show her own vulnerability now seeping through her, paranoid about her son's safety now that she realized just how much in danger he could be in, even if for a while he was doing fine in that pack...

As Ace was found, Kami's heart lept as Mike was beginning to help. But it wasn't over yet. Ace was, more or less, afraid. She wanted to tell him it was okay, Mike was on their side.

But Storm's reassurance seemed to pull through, and Kami piped in. "The sooner you're out of here Ace the sooner we can get you back to your family, they're already thrilled." her voice cracked, tears possibly in her eyes as she smiled and whined, beside Storm now and Mike at the same time. That would be a wonderful reunion indeed..
''Come on Ace... you know what he wants. Flop in.'' Storm looked down into the pit again. ''Whatta ya waiting for? The stench is aweful down there... don't you wanna get up?''

Ace hesitated. His fear of the human was strong...

''He's alright... he came to recue you. Trust me, Ace. Kami believes in him, right?''

Ace looked up; Storm's head was close to the head of the man. He wasn't afraid... he was risking it all, just to help his old pal. And so was Kami....

He had to be brave, too...

''Good girl... good boy...'' The human muttered, as he looked up at Kami and Storm. He clearly didn't trust the male; Storm was a wild animal, after all... ''Don't you bite me alright..?''
Storm wagged his tail a little, but kept looking down, at Ace.
Kami watched Mike carefully, watching what he was doing. She looked from Mike, to Storm, and then rose on her shaking paws, and she bent over the hole and poked her head. Now that she got a better look at Ace, she almost felt her stomach lurch, her pulse skip a beat.

"A-Ace." she said, voice wavering a moment before she got hold of it and spoke loudly. "You'll have to step onto the rope! It'll help." she said softly. "We'll pull you up, kind of like a lift. You'll have to hold on tight, but don't worry you won't drop. Think of it as a pully system." to Mike, she'd sound like simple barks and whines, yips and uncertain grumbles.

But if all else worked out, her instructions to the tired big guy would pull through.
Ace gulped... and took a deep breath.
Slowly, he stepped over the hammock, until it dangled under his belly. His muscles where all tense and his soiled fur was bristled; he closed his eyes, and decided to wait.

The human let out an approving hum, then dissapeared.

Mike rushed back to Rio, the ropes tied to the saddle.
- ''Let's see if you can pull him up. He's heavy...'' He patted the horse on the neck. Then, he took the leads and gently encouraged the horse to pull.

Rio's large legs stiffenend as he threw himself forward and snorted; then, he slowly began to step forward.

As the hammock was slowly pulled up, the feeling of it touching his belly made Ace growl again. But the next moment, he was hoisted up slowly, the hammock and his body slowly sliding across one of the steep walls. He hung perfectly still, afraid to fall down. The higher to human pulled him, the more excited he got. Fear and euforism where fighting for first place...

The sudden bright light surrounded him as he was pulled to safety. For a moment, he was completely blinded.
He growled softly; he suddenly fell sidewards as the hammock was pulled out of the pitt, his body touching ground. The man came back; Ace could hear him walk. His hands grabbed his fur and pulled him to the side, away from the pitt. Ace growled even louder.
''Easy... easy now...'' The ranger mumbled. ''Good boy... it's okay...''

Ace felt the hammock being removed; the hands let go. He was loose.
He panted; he blinked at the light.
He suddenly smelled fresh air... he heared the chirping of the birds AROUND him, not just above him....
As his eyes got used to the light, he saw the ranger already backing down from him.
''It's alright...'' He stared at Ace's body, making sure not to make eyecontact. Ace realised he feared an attack. ''It's alright... you are save... easy now...''

His hand was right next to his rifle; Ace growled softly at the sight of it. But he didn't move.

''Ace?''
Storm's snout softly touched his. Ace blinked his eyes and nudged his shoulder.
''I'm fine.... Storm... Kami..!''
''Man... you stink. Real bad.'' Storm said, softly. ''You need a bath... a good one.''

Ace tried to get up; his paws where wobbly. Being down there so long with no space to move or walk had weakend his muscles.
He needed time to get them strong again....

''I need... to see... Nakisha...'' He whispered. He looked up, and suddenly stared straight at Kami... and two unknown dogs.

''You... saved me.'' Ace mumbled. ''All of you... and that... man.''

Runkle stood calmly, not wanting to scare the confused wolf; Butch still looked annnoyed.

He looked up and perked his ears. The ranger was already at a save distance, waiting, looking at them. His rifle was still within his grasp, but it hung at his shoulder and wasn't pointed at them.

Ace whimpered and pulled his ears down.
Somehow, he wished to thank that man... but he didn't want to approach.
Storm did it for him, though. He wagged his tail like made, put on the dogface again, and let out a dog-like bark, trying to imitate what Kami had done.

The ranger smiled. ''Yeah... you're a good boy, huh. Part dog, too, maybe...''

Storm frowned, but smiled. ''Part dog, me... yeah right.''

----

Back at the mountain pack... Nemesis was simply FURIOUS.
Ratchet and the others kept their distance from her... while she trashed around, snapping at everything in her way; plants, treeroots, it didn't matter; she tossed them around and snapped them into bits.

- ''DAMN KAMI!!!'' She screamed, suddenly. ''I'll make her pay... I'll make that BITCH pay!!!''

Suddenly, she turned sharply... and shot her eyes at Jazz.

Jazz instantly felt it. He instantly realized what she was thinking about...

Cloud also seemed to catch on; he came a little closer, gulping, as Jazz pulled Taskeshi a little closer to him.

Gatling grinned widely.

Maybe NOW the little rat would get it....
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 30-05-2012 21:34

ta dah c: ]]

Mwimbaji stared back at her, seeing the surprised look upon her face sent the red flag, and his ears were a mixture between looking slightly perked to folded behind. He was certainly apprehensive, and he felt his tail twitch. Had she figured him out? Had she caught onto the fact that he was living a lie of a life? Ohh, curses! Did he give something away? Perhaps it was his gesture, or maybe even his very nature! That seemed to be apparent, but he'd never known really any other 'real' lions, so to him, the ones that he knew as a cub and grew up with were the only male role models to look up to.

As she had scooted toward him, he felt his cheeks fluster and his whiskers twitch, and his heart warm a moment. If all male lions were a little kinder...

He tilted his head to the side. They were... not? It seemed to be that most male lions were not... He frowned a little. How could those from the wild be so harsh to females? He was raised to be polite, to treat as equal, to respect and protect and watch after. He couldn't believe that it was opposite here, the absurd ways, he felt.

"I... I wish for that too.... It's ... odd, to think that most aren't very... kind." he mentioned shyly, hoping that didn't send off some weird vibe that he somewhat could only agree because of what he'd just heard. He watched curiously as she looked to Kiala's den, piping in, "was there something you need to get from Kiala?" before rising. "Maybe I could get it for you!" his tail curled as he smiled, unknowing that her cubs were currently with the healer.

---

When Ace had finally been lifted, and had been taken away from the pit, Kami let out a deep sigh of relief. Her tail wagged as Ace seemed to be all right, and chuckled at Storm's humor. She was slightly taken aback from the smell of Ace, but she payed it no heed as she walked up to him, brushing aganst his shoulder to provide some support until he was back on his feet.

"You'll see her real soon, but let's not rush. Best to take our time to get there so you save your energy for when you see her." he tail wagged before she looked on to Runkle and Butch. Once the ranger realized they were not in any threatening positions, she walked over to the ranger as well, brushing against his side and whining, panting a moment in thanks and licked his hand. She then looked to Runkle and Butch and with a smile she said, "Thank you both so much... You have no idea how much this means to us." she walked over to Runkle, giving him an affectionate nudge, and the same to Butch then before she walked back to Storm and Ace.

---

The mountain pack had become quite busy as of late, and not in the good way. It seemed so very... chaotic. And Takeshi , in the pit of his stomach, felt like something bad was about to happen. It was already an unfortunate truth, once Jazz had instantly pulled the young one close to his large body. Takeshi's ears folded down instantly, and he refused to make any eye contact with Nemesis then. He was uncertain just what his mother had done, but the fact that nemesis screamed her name in complete rage... well, it obviously wasn't good.
ImageImage

Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 31-05-2012 20:01

"I... I wish for that too.... It's ... odd, to think that most aren't very... kind." he mentioned shyly, hoping that didn't send off some weird vibe that he somewhat could only agree because of what he'd just heard.

Sheerah was amazed... and intrigued.
What was it with this male? Why did he act so... different?
She just couldn't put her paw on it...

But before she could really think about it further, she got the shock of her live.
He watched curiously as she looked to Kiala's den, piping in, "was there something you need to get from Kiala?" before rising. "Maybe I could get it for you!" his tail curled as he smiled, unknowing that her cubs were currently with the healer.
- ''NO!''

The yell had escaped her before she could help it; she jumped to her feet, and before she could help herself, she growled loudly.

Instantly embarrassed by her own behaviour, she then took one step back and her ears turned back.

- ''I... eh, I mean...''

But she shouldn't have yelled.

Inside Kiala's den, the young cubs stirred. Even though they where still blind and deaf, something in the very vibration of their mother's voice seemed to have reached them... as they instantly began to mew loudly for her.

Kiala gasped; she tried to hush them quickly...

But the little mews where clear enough; Sheerah's ears instantly turned at the sound of her little ones and she tensed.

Uh-oh....

---

Still shaky, Ace felt Kami brush up against him gently. He didn't move, but his ear did turn her way.
"You'll see her real soon, but let's not rush. Best to take our time to get there so you save your energy for when you see her." he tail wagged before she looked on to Runkle and Butch.

Take... time? No.. there was no time...

Ace's large head turned in the direction of the pack, a smuthered whine coming from his troath. Storm walked up to him.

- ''Kami's right... relax, big guy...''
Once the ranger realized they were not in any threatening positions, she walked over to the ranger as well, brushing against his side and whining, panting a moment in thanks and licked his hand. She then looked to Runkle and Butch and with a smile she said, "Thank you both so much... You have no idea how much this means to us." she walked over to Runkle, giving him an affectionate nudge, and the same to Butch then before she walked back to Storm and Ace.
Mike smiled as Kami came up to him, her message well understood as she licked his hand. He gave her a soft pat on the shoulders and watched her walk up to the dogs.

He wondered about her. Maybe it was a good idea to inform if someone was missing a dog. She had a collar, after all...

Runkle was pleasantly surprised at Kami's nudge, his stiff tail wagging happily.

- ''It was nothing, miss... really. Glad to have helped...''
Butch grumbled, turning his head away at Kami's kindness. ''Hmpfff... y... yeah. Whatever.''

Runkle snickered. Butch and the girls...

- ''We... better go.'' Ace suddenly came to live. Wobbly, grotesque with his matted fur, but amazingly fast, he began to walk.. but he suddenly stopped and looked at the dogs.

Runkle smiled; he nodded his large head at Ace.
Ace hesitated for a moment; then, he too nodded, folding his ears back, with a short wag of his tail.

He then threw another look at Mike; Mike did not move.

- ''Come on... let's move out.'' Ace mumbled, hoarsly.

He then began to walk again, soon falling into an unsteady trot.

Storm frowned; he then hurried to Ace's side.
---
Takeshi's ears folded down instantly, and he refused to make any eye contact with Nemesis then. He was uncertain just what his mother had done, but the fact that nemesis screamed her name in complete rage... well, it obviously wasn't good.
Nemesis stared at the pup, standing perfectly still for just a few seconds.
Then, she sprung to live.

With a furious snarl, she came straight at Jazz and Takeshi. Jazz tensed; Ratchet snarled tensely to no-one in particulair.
Gatling grinned; this was it...

But Cloud was the one to stop her.

He leaped forward, straight into Nemesis path. He threw himself before her with all required show, rolling to his back with all four paws in the air, whining softly to show his respect. But he wás in her way... and she was unable to just barge right over him.

As expected, Nemesis did not take well to this.
While Cloud wás showing her proper respect, he was still trying to stop her... and she was furious.

- ''ÓUT OF MY WAY!!!''

She snarled, biting down into Cloud's paw instantly, then snapping at his snout, leaving bloody little holes from her teeth on it, and finally tearing his ear.

Cloud just took the beating with loud yelps, but he did not dream of fighting back. Besides... he had done it for a reason.

And Jazz knew exactly why.

Ears back, he now stood straight and took a step forward, keeping Takeshi behind his large body.
Nemesis was taking out her anger on anything in her way now... and Cloud was brave for trying to protect the pup from her. But it was HIS task. He had taken it upon himself to protect Takeshi...

But his turn was about to come, anyway.

After cooling her first fury on poor Cloud, Nemesis turned and went around him, running straight for Takeshi... and instantly spotting Jazz taking a stand.

- ''DAMNED FOOL!!!''

She barreled into Jazz with so much force that both rolled over the ground.
Jazz did not make a sound. His maw was twisted into a silent snarl, tongue flashing between his teeth, but he simply tried to keep Nemesis of him, pressing his paws against her body to keep distance.

Gatling laughed; he then came into action as well. He trotted at Takeshi calmly, knowing Jazz wasn't there to stop him anymore.

- ''Don't worry, my alpha... Í will...''

With a furious snarl, Ratchet suddenly leaped in front of him.

- ''Trý it, if you dare...'' He growled, hackles raised. But his ears where back; Gatling was surperior to him in both rank and strength... and he knew it.

Gatling snarled and instantly went for Ratchet; the chaos was complete.

Nemesis beating up Jazz, who did not defend himself much. Cloud, already wounded, getting up. Gatling beating up poor Ratchet...

And with Bones caring for Nemesis's pups and Plio, there was no-one to stop any of it.

From a distance, Jericho was watching it all, unsure what to do. And just at that moment... Tyrus returned.

He overlooked the situation, instantly deciding it was best not to come between any of them.

- ''Alpha...'' Jazz tried, but Nemesis was not willing to listen to him. He took a mean bite to the shoulder without a yelp, and still did nothing but try to kick her off of him.

At the same time, Ratchet was slammed to the ground by Gatling, pinned by the grinning maniac, who licked his lips and enjoyed the chaos.

- ''Pity, pity...'' he laughed, before turning his burning eyes to Takeshi. ''Nobody can save you NOW... you little RAT...''

But as he was about to jump forward, Ratchet suddenly curved his back and bit down in Gatling's armpit.

Gatling yelped loudly in pain and the fight began again.

Cloud, who was finally back on his feet, limped Takeshi's way.

- ''You better come with me..'' He said, softly. And keeping his eyes on the youngster, he began to limp off calmly.

It was time to take Takeshi out of Nemesis' reach, for a while.