Arrival of the Seasons (Prp w/ Leo aka- 888)

The rough mountains of the Hekaya lands, where only the strongest will survive.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 01-09-2009 08:51

Kami smiled. "You have, like, twice." she chuckled softly. "Thank you though... it's nice you think I'm pretty wise." she grinned proudly then.

He smiled and shrugged, it wasnt a mistake just a over look, but things like this could lead to big mistakes futher down the line and that was dangeros, and something he couldnt aford to do again.
Healingtouch laughed when Eight showed him his fangs, head glancing toward the door. "You're hungry, I see." he laughed. "Well, it didn't take you too long to tell me." he giggled lightly. "I'll be back in a moment. Runningstar, watch over him while I go fetch the food." he smiled, before walking out of the tent.

He watched the human boy leave, he had a human play the good duy before and he had brought it hook line and sinker and it had cost him a lot. but with the human boy gone he could let him self relaxs some what.
He layed down and relaxsed.

As Healingtouch went to get Eight a meal, Kami came to Eight's side. "Hey Eight..." she paused. "If it's okay with you.. might I ask. what do you think of that boy?" she asked him.

Eight glanced at her then thought for a moment unsure of what to say.
"kami im going to tell you something something i havent told any one eals", he pused for a moment.
"after my family and pack were killed, i was knocking on deaths door, my throat was torn open, my sides and flanks were destrod and my bones broken, i staggered away sobbing and chocking until i collapsed, a human boy found me and over three months brought me back to health, i over time saw him as my brother, i trusted him, i frought by his side i lived with him till one day i paniced and ran till my brand brought me down, i couldnt love a human the very creachers i wanted dead, i wanted to kill them all and living with one of them was to much", he stopped looking back at her.

"Iv trusted humans like this before and it cost me a lot and thanks to that mistake i carry the mark on my shoulder at all times, it was the price i payed when i was a young pup never again, max was a mistake i will not make again", he spoke in a low voice like he wasnt sure him self.
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 05-09-2009 05:26

"kami im going to tell you something something i havent told any one eals", he pused for a moment.
"after my family and pack were killed, i was knocking on deaths door, my throat was torn open, my sides and flanks were destrod and my bones broken, i staggered away sobbing and chocking until i collapsed, a human boy found me and over three months brought me back to health, i over time saw him as my brother, i trusted him, i frought by his side i lived with him till one day i paniced and ran till my brand brought me down, i couldnt love a human the very creachers i wanted dead, i wanted to kill them all and living with one of them was to much", he stopped looking back at her.

"Iv trusted humans like this before and it cost me a lot and thanks to that mistake i carry the mark on my shoulder at all times, it was the price i payed when i was a young pup never again, max was a mistake i will not make again", he spoke in a low voice like he wasnt sure him self.
Kami felt her ears slightly turn a moment. She smiled when he told her that a human boy had found him, and healed Eight and let him become strong and healthy once more. And yet, she realized there was a twisted turmoil inside of him, and questions and fear rose quickly in him. Humans, the very people that had hurt him... he found comfort and strength in a stranger that he vowed to always kill. It must have been a time where Eight hardly realized what he was doing, and in realizing it, he instantly ran. She felt bad, for both Triple Eight and that human boy...

"But..." Kami paused. "I'm sorry for speaking out of term... Eight.." she said softly. "I know humans have wronged you, and robbed you of all you've had... I can understand the turmoil and the distraught you went through, and the confusion you had when that human boy cared for you.." Kami said. Kami gave a sigh then. "I know trust has cost you plenty... I understand that but.." she paused. "Please, trust me here when I tell you that the boy wants nothing more than to see your full recovery, and send you off with his best blessing." Kami smiled. "To live."

Before anything else could be said, Healingtouch had returned, and the smell of fresh meat was in his hands on a wooden platter. "Hot off the fire, I'm sure it will be to your liking." Healingtouch said, smiling as he placed the food in front of Eight, patting his head for a moment before coming to Kami, sitting next to her and gently leaning against her body with his head resting softly against her fur. "Please, let me know how you like it." Healingtouch smiled as he waited for Triple Eight to feast.
ImageImage

Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 07-09-2009 23:46

"But..." Kami paused. "I'm sorry for speaking out of term... Eight.." she said softly. "I know humans have wronged you, and robbed you of all you've had... I can understand the turmoil and the distraught you went through, and the confusion you had when that human boy cared for you.." Kami said. Kami gave a sigh then. "I know trust has cost you plenty... I understand that but.." she paused. "Please, trust me here when I tell you that the boy wants nothing more than to see your full recovery, and send you off with his best blessing." Kami smiled. "To live."

Te lisened to kami quitely, he trusted kami with his life now, but he couldnt open his heart to humans so easly, it just made him feel to vonrbal.
"Kami i trust you, but i cant open my self up to humans, not again it .....leaves me feeling open to attack", he had been about to say scears.
"My wounds are to deep, but for you il take it as it comes and not jump into any aggression with out good corse, and so fare this boy has done nothing to me so fare", he managed a tiny smile at that.

When the human boy walked back in, Eight looked down at the cooked meat that still sizzled with the heat from the fire place, he had never eatten cooked meat before and he douted it would taste better, but for some reason it was making his mouth water, as he breathed in its scent he relised they must have put diffrent herbs on it to enhance its flavor.
He put his paw onto of it and pulled away a chunck of meat and swolloed it down. it tasted great and it didnt have as much blood in it, due to the way he was he had to watch how much blood was in the meat he ate other wise, he would full into his bloodrush and more then likely go on a killing spree, so all the pray he normal cort he would make sure was well drained of blood before eating. With out waiting He charged in taking big bits of meat and crushing the bones as if they were like twigs.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 10-09-2009 23:50

"Kami i trust you, but i cant open my self up to humans, not again it .....leaves me feeling open to attack", he had been about to say scears.
"My wounds are to deep, but for you il take it as it comes and not jump into any aggression with out good corse, and so fare this boy has done nothing to me so fare", he managed a tiny smile at that.

Kami smiled and nodded. "I understand." she said softly. Her tail softly wagged beside her as Eight seemed to manage a small smile. It was small, yes, but it meant such a great deal to her. "Thank you, you don't know how much this means to me." she said softly with a small yip of gratitude.

She spoke no more when Healingtouch returned, and gave him a soft nudge and a lick against his cheek. He let out a soft giggle, before watching as Eight dove into the food. From the look on the boy's face, it didn't say much, but his eyes were hoping that Eight enjoyed the meal. He could hear the meat against Eight's teeth, the gums chewing the succulant flesh. Next thing he knew, he heard the bonecrushing crunches of bone against sharpened fangs. Letting out a laugh, Healingtouch said, "You like it, don't you boy?"

He idly pet Kami's fur before the elder suddenly appeared. He said no words, and merely walked in. Already Kami and Healingtouch rose, going out to where the exit lay. As Kami passed Triple Eight, she gave him a soft headrub before taking her leave.

And there the elder sat. SoaringEagle looked to Eight, a small smile on his face. He was a short old man, but he certainly did not look wrinkly. Nor were his bones showing, or his flesh looking matted and ribcage ajar. No. He wore a robe with portraits of ancient drawings woven into the fabric, animals of all kinds as the collarline was the sun that shone above all. He wore a large crown of eagle, hawk, and sparrow wings above his head, and a long pipe was held to the side of his mouth. Taking a deep breath inward, he closed his eyes.

"So," he spoke softly. "Bravesoul. I have heard many things about you from the ravens that perch outside my tent." he said. His eyes still closed. "Where you come from, your background... who you are..." the man paused. "I understand why you feel the way you do around us. For the past has been a dark abyss in your life.." SoaringEagle let out a small puff of air as the smoke around him arose. But it wasn't a horrible smell like a cigarette would have, but more of a calming, lax incense scent.

"For that... my clan, my people, myself... we apologize to you for the cruelness you have endured..."
ImageImage

Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 12-09-2009 00:56

Eight nodded at kami with again that same hard smile that looked like it took effort to make. The smile wasnt a facesal exspression he used a lot because he never wanted to smile nore had any one to smile to.

"You like it, don't you boy?"
Eight gave a short snort throw his nose not stopping his eatting, the meat was good and he was enjoying it, a strange flavor had tuched his tong for a moment but he guessed that it was a medisen of some sort and chewed it regardless, he wasnt going to wast any of this.

When the elder walked in Eight didnt look up or showed any sign that he had noticed him at first even thow he had done. Eight didnt no quite what to do when kami rubhead her head on him, eight new what it ment but it had been so long since he had been close to some one so he just stayed there and smiled again.
Only when the elder sat did eight look up from his food which he had finished all but one large bone that he was going to chew on for a bit. He gave the elder a cold stone look, now kami was gone he felt he could be cold and harsh towords humans again.

"So," he spoke softly. "Bravesoul. I have heard many things about you from the ravens that perch outside my tent." he said. His eyes still closed. "Where you come from, your background... who you are..." the man paused. "I understand why you feel the way you do around us. For the past has been a dark abyss in your life.." SoaringEagle let out a small puff of air as the smoke around him arose. But it wasn't a horrible smell like a cigarette would have, but more of a calming, lax incense scent.

"For that... my clan, my people, myself... we apologize to you for the cruelness you have endured..."

Birds gossiping buggers, eight thought, and was this human for real saying he could talk with animals and under stand them,, but saying that kami had told him about this.
Eight snorted again pushing air out of his nosrtrals. this would be intresting.
"You no nothing about my life and nither do those blasted birds, and what you apologizing for unless you had a hand in it and if that is the caise you better start praying to your gods, any way i dont wont or need you apology", eight said keeping any trase of emosision out of his vocie.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 13-09-2009 07:31

"You no nothing about my life and nither do those blasted birds, and what you apologizing for unless you had a hand in it and if that is the caise you better start praying to your gods, any way i dont wont or need you apology", eight said keeping any trase of emosision out of his vocie.

There was a long pause as SoaringEagle took another inhale of his pipe. Letting it come out again, SoaringEagle looked to Eight and smile. "That is where you are wrong my friend. I have many reasons for apologizing. It is true that I do not know of your life, and I can only recieve minimal information from the birds." SoaringEagle said. "However, although you do not wish for an apology, I feel that I truly must give you one."

SoaringEagle then rose from his spot before he came over to Triple Eight, and sat in front of him while his pipe lay behind him. "These hands are not the hands of a murderer. They are of a simple hermit who became the leader of this tribe; the wiseman as the years went by." SoaringEagle looked at his hands. "But they are still hands of man. I cannot change the fact that I am a man. And in being a man, I am linked to those that were the murderers of your family. I am not biologically linked to every man that roams this earth, but truly I tell you that I am of the race. That alone makes me related to those of your murderers." SoaringEagle sighed as his hands recoiled and were placed in his lap.

"It is on behalf of myself, my tribe, my people to apologize for the sins that man has commited over the years."
ImageImage

Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 21-09-2009 12:09

"That is where you are wrong my friend. I have many reasons for apologizing. It is true that I do not know of your life, and I can only recieve minimal information from the birds." SoaringEagle said. "However, although you do not wish for an apology, I feel that I truly must give you one."

This human was ether mad, or heading that way, Eight didnt want an apology from a human, he didnt want his hatred for humans to start weaking,because he had found some that were kind. If he didnt emit it to him self, that was all he really had, was his hatred that was all that kept him going throw those hellish times were he had been knocking on deaths door. It had been the same with max last time, he had found that the human had worked his way into his hart then a panic had settled in, he couldnt love the creachers that had taken away so much from him...could he?.

"These hands are not the hands of a murderer. They are of a simple hermit who became the leader of this tribe; the wiseman as the years went by." SoaringEagle looked at his hands. "But they are still hands of man. I cannot change the fact that I am a man. And in being a man, I am linked to those that were the murderers of your family. I am not biologically linked to every man that roams this earth, but truly I tell you that I am of the race. That alone makes me related to those of your murderers."

As the human had rose and come to sit infront of eight he had given him the death stair give him the little warning he gave any body, his hackels stood up slightly as well.
Eight didnt replie at first he just staired at the old human with all the hate he could muster, but for some reason the fire was dieing with in him, cos like the human was saying he was not responsbal for those things, he was one of the kind ones, then there was kamis words earlyer and the words from the boy. Were the anger was fading there was nothing eals there in side of Eight just a whole void, he had no love for another wolf, he had no sence of duty to a pack, all he had was one wolf that was Kami and that was all. Thow kami was there it was not a nice feeling and it was the same feeling he had when he had been with max.
That same panic was nagging at his heart and soul again.

He growled "You are still a human, AND YOU ARE CAPERBAL OF GREAT THOSE THINGS, YOU STILL LOOK LIKE THEM AND SMELL LIKE THEM, PROVE TO ME YOU ARE NOT THEM", he was grasping for things he could use to bring back the anger so he could feel strong again.

"It is on behalf of myself, my tribe, my people to apologize for the sins that man has commited over the years."

Eight stood up in a rush of rage.
"I DONT WANT YOU APOLOGIE I WANT ALL YOU HUMANS DEAD, IF I HAD THE POWER, I WOULD WIPE YOU ALL FROM THIS PLANET, THE CITYS THE TOWN ALL THE DAMAGE YOU HAVE DONE, I WOULD LET THE BLOOD FLOW OVER THE LANDS LIKE THE MANY RIVERS", when he had finished he felt all he enagy drain and this time he didnt catch him self, he fell back to the floor panting, and for some reason there was a tear in his eye and his throat was closed up.

He was getting flash back of what all the horrbal things he had seen humans do and do to him, and he was despratly trying to use that agest the old wise man infront of him "but why WHY CANT I HATE YOU!", he thought.

(lol i hope this is ok and sorry for keeping you so long lol :P )
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 26-09-2009 06:56

"You are still a human, AND YOU ARE CAPERBAL OF GREAT THOSE THINGS, YOU STILL LOOK LIKE THEM AND SMELL LIKE THEM, PROVE TO ME YOU ARE NOT THEM", he was grasping for things he could use to bring back the anger so he could feel strong again.
"There is no way that I can ever prove to you that I am not a human. I am man, I admit it." SoaringEagle said. "However, although I look like them, have their scent, and am capable of many things... there is always one thing that will separate my kinship and their own." SoaringEagle looked past Triple Eight, to what was outside and lay beyond the tent. "I am neither superior or equal to you wolves, or any of the creatures. Rather, I am inferior, and wish nothing more than for peace, tranquility, and to please any that come my way. I am a humble servant to what the great gods created. Before man there was animals. Therefore, I devout myself to you, mighty, beautiful wolf." SoaringEagle said, before taking another inhale from his pipe.
Eight stood up in a rush of rage.
"I DONT WANT YOU APOLOGIE I WANT ALL YOU HUMANS DEAD, IF I HAD THE POWER, I WOULD WIPE YOU ALL FROM THIS PLANET, THE CITYS THE TOWN ALL THE DAMAGE YOU HAVE DONE, I WOULD LET THE BLOOD FLOW OVER THE LANDS LIKE THE MANY RIVERS" when he had finished he felt all he enagy drain and this time he didnt catch him self, he fell back to the floor panting, and for some reason there was a tear in his eye and his throat was closed up.
SoaringEagle smiled. "For years I have studied the white man.. and many things have been revealed to me. Instead of embracing nature and becoming one with the animals around us, they have corrupted all and taken many from you. Lives, skins, the balance of equality shifting to man's power..." he exhaled as the smoke rose to the ceiling again. Placing his long pipe on the floor, he came over to Triple Eight once more.

"If I were a wolf... if my spirit were reincarnated in a soul like your own, I would want the very same done to my people... Not my own people, really, but man in general. For the ones who have thought for years that we have been the superior beings, to think that we can toss nature aside and do as we please. It does not work that way, and it should not continue..." SoaringEagle shook his head before he reached Triple Eight. He knelt down on wobbly knees, before his hands reached out for Triple Eight as he lay there, panting.

He brought Triple Eight's maw upward as he ran his hands through the wolf's mane before shifting his body toward Triple Eight, hunched as he pulled Eight into an embrace. "I'm sorry.. my boy.." he said, before Eight could feel the small vibration the man sent off, his shoulders shook gently as a few tears ran down the elder's face. "If only there were a way to stop it all..." he whispered quietly as he held Eight in his arms, stroking his fur with his hand as he did so.
ImageImage

Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 30-09-2009 16:08

"There is no way that I can ever prove to you that I am not a human. I am man, I admit it." SoaringEagle said. "However, although I look like them, have their scent, and am capable of many things... there is always one thing that will separate my kinship and their own." SoaringEagle looked past Triple Eight, to what was outside and lay beyond the tent. "I am neither superior or equal to you wolves, or any of the creatures. Rather, I am inferior, and wish nothing more than for peace, tranquility, and to please any that come my way. I am a humble servant to what the great gods created. Before man there was animals. Therefore, I devout myself to you, mighty, beautiful wolf." SoaringEagle said, before taking another inhale from his pipe.

Eight was feeling more and more uncofterbal with this human, some how he was peeling back his armor he had set inplace to keep him self looking strong and being strong and now it was coming away like a winter coat.
"I DONT WANT YOU TO PROVE YOU ARE NOT HUMAN I WANT YOU TO PROVE THAT YOU ARE NOT LIKE THEM", he snarled trying to get up. the next words just left him speachless he didnt no how to deal with this human, his instincs were telling him to tear his throat open and go, but he couldnt something was stopping him from doing it, was it the power and wisdom that seem to come off the human, or something eals?

"For years I have studied the white man.. and many things have been revealed to me. Instead of embracing nature and becoming one with the animals around us, they have corrupted all and taken many from you. Lives, skins, the balance of equality shifting to man's power..." he exhaled as the smoke rose to the ceiling again. Placing his long pipe on the floor, he came over to Triple Eight once more.

"If I were a wolf... if my spirit were reincarnated in a soul like your own, I would want the very same done to my people... Not my own people, really, but man in general. For the ones who have thought for years that we have been the superior beings, to think that we can toss nature aside and do as we please. It does not work that way, and it should not continue..." SoaringEagle shook his head before he reached Triple Eight. He knelt down on wobbly knees, before his hands reached out for Triple Eight as he lay there, panting.

He brought Triple Eight's maw upward as he ran his hands through the wolf's mane before shifting his body toward Triple Eight, hunched as he pulled Eight into an embrace. "I'm sorry.. my boy.." he said, before Eight could feel the small vibration the man sent off, his shoulders shook gently as a few tears ran down the elder's face. "If only there were a way to stop it all..." he whispered quietly as he held Eight in his arms, stroking his fur with his hand as he did so.

It was to much for him, his eyes were wide like some one had put a blade strate throw him, was it the humans kindness that was doing this, he couldny pull away, it was as if ALL of his armor was now gone laying on the floor the metal plate shinning on the out side and on the inside them black and grimy with all of eights hate and rage. Eight mind was going off like a bome it was to much all the momoerys of humans crulty were flashing throw his minds eye, it all conflicted with what this human hugging him was and spoke, it wasnt posserbal for humans to be like this, max had been diffrent some how, or was he.
Tears were fluding down his face his eyes still wide and unseeing. he looked like he had been stabbed no sound was coming from his maw it was quite frighting to look at really. he was brakeing down ever thing he knew was being almost turn agest him.

Out of no were something came back, the panic.
"GET AWAY FROM ME", he squermed out of the mans enbrace and staggered away before falling to the ground again. he looked like a fighten wild animal stuck in a corner being pushed into a desprate moment, his eyes were still wild and a look of utter terror was on his face.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 18-10-2009 01:49

Although SoaringEagle had pulled Triple Eight into the hug, he could feel the small vibrations Eight had given off. SoaringEagle could see the look on the mighty wolf's face. Distress, suffering, illusionment, confusion and fright. He could feel as the softness of his tears trickled down his muzzle and onto SoaringEagle's sleeve. SoaringEagle could feel Eight's maw hang agape, staring into nothingness as he tried to comprehend this moment.

Then, so suddenly Eight quickly removed himself from SoaringEagle's embrace. The old one looked on as Triple Eight moved on toward the corner, his mouth agape still while his eyes were widened.

Smiling, SoaringEagle rose from his spot. He approached Eight, and looked him in the eyes. "When you are ready... come speak with me." he said with a warm aura around him, before he left the tent, leaving eight alone in the tent all to himself...
ImageImage