Arrival of the Seasons (Prp w/ Leo aka- 888)

The rough mountains of the Hekaya lands, where only the strongest will survive.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 09-08-2009 16:11

Kami gave a soft smile. "You were being attacked by some poachers." she said. "I brought you here to recover, so you'll be fine now."

Eight thought on that for amoment, he trusted her but she still trusted others to quickly, but by the sounds of things she had already known them all, but they were still human.
His sight was clearing slightly, and after blinking again he could clearly see kami, she was smiling and completly relaxed. He looked around but his head felt like a lead weight, the human boy was sitting there as well looking down at him a warm smile on his face.

Eight was about to let growl but kami draw his attenion back.

"Aw, no, he's not a threat at all. He's very nice." Kami mentioned, before she gave a soft whine. HealingTouch chuckled, before patting a hand on Kami's head. "You want attention as well Runningstar?" he asked as he pet Kami from head to back. Kami's tail wagged before she let out a small bark. Laughing, HealingTouch let her lie then so she was looking at Eight eye to eye instead of towering over him. "His name is HealingTouch. These humans have different ways compared to the humans you've known." Kami told him. "They are a peaceful tribe, and much more one with nature than all the rest." she explained to him.

Wehn kami came down to his leave which helped him as he was finding it harder to keep his head up he looked into her eyes to see nothing but truth wether mistplaced or not, and they were alive which he had never had.
What she spoke of brought his mind un volterly back to the human boy who had been the same, lived off the land like wolves did treated every thing with respected, but Eight had been tricked before into this sort of thing by humans and he wasnt going to let it happen again not by a long shot, and the human boy nore any other human was going to tuch him.

"Iv been tricked before kami, but in respect to you i will not attack them unless provoked and i trust that you no it dossent take me much", he was talking big at the moment, he wasnt able to attack any one in his condision and he knew kami knew that.

"I believe later on you will meet the elder of this village." Kami said. "And he is very good with our language. It's almost like he understands it." Kami told him. "I think when the right time comes, you and he could have a very interesting conversation, if you choose." she grinned then.

A Human that under stood the language of the wild? that was insane, but the prostpect on being able to talk to a human was very inviting finaly be able to tell one what he thought of them.
"You have spoken with him?", he asked rasing a eye brow ever so slightly.
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 12-08-2009 03:42

"I've been tricked before Kami, but in respect to you I will not attack them unless provoked and I trust that you know it doesn't take me much."

Kami chuckled. "I know, Eight. I know." she said softly. "These are good people, they will treat you well and make sure you are healed fully before letting you and I go." she said then.

"Even if you are provoked, you should understand that the humans will not know until you shed blood. If that is to happen, I will be forced to attack." a rough voice said as another entered the tent. It was another doberman, who looked the same as Sureshot. But this one was called StrongHeart, and he was the elder brother of the two. He looked straight ahead to where Healingtouch was, before he went over to the boy and softly rubbed against his shoulder. Healingtouch smiled before petting Sureshot, as the doberman sat beside Kami, looking down at him.

"I have already heard of you from my twin brother, Sureshot." Strongheart said flatly. "And from what I have heard, I know you are not of the same kin as myself and Kamikaze." he said. "You have faced other things, things that have made you different from the wolven ways. Only slightly, of course. But because of your distrust and your uncomfortableness here, I will be watching over you as you recover. If anything looks suspicious, I shall forcibly remove you from our land." Strongheart said, and he meant business. He seemed a bit older than Eight, but he was very strong. Kami smiled a bit. "Eight, this is Strongheart. His real name is Byron. He's a bit on the strict side, but don't let his words get to you." Kami introduced the doberman.

Byron in return gave a short gruff, before he moved to the side, taking a few laps of water from a wooden bowl before going out again. Healingtouch looked down to Eight then before saying, "Don't mind him, boy. He doesn't take too kindly to strangers. And neither does Sureshot. Isn't that right, Runningstar?" the boy asked to Kami, who in turn had her tail wag. She glanced to Eight saying, "When I first came here, Byron was very wary of me. He lightened up though. As long as he knows he can trust you, he won't act so cruelly to you. The same goes for Sureshot, but his real name is Cezar." she smiled. HealingTouch commented then, "Sureshot and Strongheart are our body guards of this village. They do their job well, and tend to be more like soldiers than civilians." Healingtouch chuckled.

"You have spoken with him?"

Kami grinned slightly. "Well, perhaps. It's a bit difficult to explain." Kami said. "He took me into his tent, and he began to converse with me. He has his ways, and they are very... well, interesting. I mean, magical. I know it sounds odd but, it's like he knows you in a blink of an eye." Kami told him. "He is one with nature, so deeply, that he sees so much inside of us." Kami said. "He helped me through my rough time when I'd first come here." Kami mentioned softly. "I think it is more that he can read our bodylanguage, and he then corresponds that with what the sticks, stones, leaves, and trees tell him his way. How the wind blows, or how the river flows. Stuff like that." Kami explained. "Probably when you are well on your paws again Eight, Elder SoaringEagle will wish to speak with you."
ImageImage

Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 14-08-2009 03:10

"These are good people, they will treat you well and make sure you are healed fully before letting you and I go."

"we will see", he said levely not really bleving it, he wasnt going to let his guard down to many times he had been trick with kindness when he was young, and those times had always hurt more then any other.
He felt strong enuf to sit up properly now, so he laid there with his head up and looked around at the tent, it seemed to be made out of nachral things.

"Even if you are provoked, you should understand that the humans will not know until you shed blood. If that is to happen, I will be forced to attack."

Te looked over at the old doborman, instently he could tell the last one and this one was related and there scents comfermed it. This one held him self better and spoke with a level head at lest but still he didnt no who he was talking to.
He watch as he said his hellos to the boy then sat along side kami, "dogs", te thought to him self, "cant be with out there human. pathtic".

"I have already heard of you from my twin brother, Sureshot." Strongheart said flatly. "And from what I have heard, I know you are not of the same kin as myself and Kamikaze." he said. "You have faced other things, things that have made you different from the wolven ways. Only slightly, of course. But because of your distrust and your uncomfortableness here, I will be watching over you as you recover. If anything looks suspicious, I shall forcibly remove you from our land."

Eight looked start into his eyes as he spoke in his normal hard cold voice.
"you are right im not your kin and kami is only half of mine and thats enuf for me, and again you are right i have faced diffrent things, and do you no what those things are...... humans and there dogs, so now you no why im not at eass here, and if it comes to that i promis you you will need more then what you have here to fight me off", Eight spoke with out any anger or attudi in his voice he was speaking the same as strongheart was.

"Eight, this is Strongheart. His real name is Byron. He's a bit on the strict side, but don't let his words get to you." Kami introduced the doberman.

Eight didnt replie he just watch the dog leave before turning back to kami.
"they dont no how to deal with wolves do they", he said with a glint in his eyes.

"Don't mind him, boy. He doesn't take too kindly to strangers. And neither does Sureshot. Isn't that right, Runningstar?"
Eight didnt pay the boy any attenion just looked at kami wile she spoke.
"When I first came here, Byron was very wary of me. He lightened up though. As long as he knows he can trust you, he won't act so cruelly to you. The same goes for Sureshot, but his real name is Cezar."

That was one thing eight could see eye to eye with at lest, eight nodded in understanding. again when the boy spoke he didnt look at him just ignored him but he heard what he had said and took note of it.

"Well, perhaps. It's a bit difficult to explain." Kami said. "He took me into his tent, and he began to converse with me. He has his ways, and they are very... well, interesting. I mean, magical. I know it sounds odd but, it's like he knows you in a blink of an eye." Kami told him. "He is one with nature, so deeply, that he sees so much inside of us." Kami said. "He helped me through my rough time when I'd first come here." Kami mentioned softly. "I think it is more that he can read our bodylanguage, and he then corresponds that with what the sticks, stones, leaves, and trees tell him his way. How the wind blows, or how the river flows. Stuff like that." Kami explained. "Probably when you are well on your paws again Eight, Elder SoaringEagle will wish to speak with you."

That did sound intresting and a little hard to emagion he guessed he would find out soon enuf.
"I think these paws are strong enuf to walk me around now", he said with a quick and very small smile at kami, then with some effort and some death stairs at the floor he got to his paws, he knew he wasn't healthy enuf truly to be walking, but he was to stubborn and he wanted to show the dogs that he was strong.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 14-08-2009 04:41

"you are right im not your kin and kami is only half of mine and thats enuf for me, and again you are right i have faced diffrent things, and do you no what those things are...... humans and there dogs, so now you no why im not at eass here, and if it comes to that i promis you you will need more then what you have here to fight me off",

Strongheart glanced to Triple Eight, a bemused look seemed to be placed on the dog's maw. If Triple Eight was trying to belittle him, and to make Strongheart intimidated, this wolf had another thing coming. Although Strongheart was a bit more older than Triple Eight, he was still experienced with wolves and their ways of battle. He believed that Triple Eight would be no different. Eyeing the wolf carefully, Strongheart said, "Even if it is because of humans and dogs, I won't account that as a reason. I find it more of an excuse." He paused for a moment before adding, "What I have here is my strength, and my strength and skill alone. If you think that I am inexperienced, or inferior to your pureblood kind, then you will be gravely mistaken." he snarled lowly for a moment, a warning growl emitting from his throat.

After departing, Kami's ears moved a bit wrestlessly before she glanced Eight's way. "No.. No I don't think so. Here it's literally all about 'top dog'." she commented with a soft chuckle. "Still, it wouldn't be wise to stir up trouble." she mentioned then.

"I think these paws are strong enough to walk me around now.."

Kami was hesitant, she smiled as he did too but worry soon consumed her. Eight was stubborn, and she could tell that he still was not ready to move a lot. She was about to tell him, but it seemed that HealingTouch beat him to it. "No, boy!" Healingtouch called out as he put a hand on Eight's shoulder. "You mustn't strain yourself." Healingtouch said. "I know that you have pride, but you must not let that get in the way of the fact that you must rest. Don't let your stubbornness overrule your better judgement." Healingtouch said, trying to have Eight lie back down then.
ImageImage

Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 15-08-2009 14:30

Eight felt his anger spark and rise, at the look on the dogs face and at the fact he was under eastmating him.
but out of respect for kami he kept carm and didnt let any emosions show on his face until he opened his mouth.
"Even if it is because of humans and dogs, I won't account that as a reason. I find it more of an excuse."
He nilly jumped for him but cort him self before he even moved, how dare he call it an excuse after what he went throw it was a sure firer reason to kill ever human around. insted of reacting vilontly eight had another ider, act cold and resite a bit of his past enuf to shock the dog.
"Excuse huh...... try being torchered by humans, try seeing new born wolf pups eatten by there dogs, try seeing you pack mates you family skinned alive, trying haveing you only family member being torn apart infront of your own eyes, how would you feel if i did that to this human behind me wile you could do nuthing, how about your brother after that you can tell me if it is or is not a excuse for me to distrust you and your masters", he kept his voice low and quite, adding a icey carm to it, trying to get the dog to feel shocked then a little spooked that he was able to talk so carmly about such horrars.

After he left eight looked back at kami

"No.. No I don't think so. Here it's literally all about 'top dog'." she commented with a soft chuckle. "Still, it wouldn't be wise to stir up trouble." she mentioned then.

"well they better learn soon other wise there will be truble, Kami i am like this because this is how i no to servive and it has work for me so fair, and im not about to change that, truble follows in my wake im use to that", he said to her, he thought it telling her that much was enuf to help her under stand him a little more. it was strange to talk about him self like that and it was hard to do, but he owed her and she was now a friend, as he looked at her and the word "firend" went throw his mind, he felt a old warm comfort he hadnt felt in a long time. it was nice to have a friend again.

As he rose from his spot and the human boy put his hand on his back, again Eight forced him self with all his might not to act on his instinced to just bite into the boys hand, he was only fighting the inpuls for kamis sake. he turn with out growl he just gave the boy a death stair is famos looked he gave as his only warning, if the boy missed it or didnt racted fast enuf blood would spill.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 15-08-2009 19:09

"Excuse huh...... try being torchered by humans, try seeing new born wolf pups eatten by there dogs, try seeing you pack mates you family skinned alive, trying haveing you only family member being torn apart infront of your own eyes, how would you feel if i did that to this human behind me wile you could do nuthing, how about your brother after that you can tell me if it is or is not a excuse for me to distrust you and your masters"

Strongheart heard every word that Triple Eight spoke. He stopped midway out of the tent, before he glanced back to Triple Eight. It was like Eight's icy calmness to try and have Strongheart look shocked and off edge had backfired, as Strongheart gave a deadly glare Eight's way. He turned around, and snarled. "It is not your place to think you can kill the very human boy that has saved your life." he spat. "You have no right to threaten me with his life, when all he has done is help you, and has saved you from death." Strongheart said, fur bristling. "Even if you were treated by humans who were wrong in their minds, what gives you right to judge each and every human you come across? You do not know them, and they come in many shapes, sizes, and hearts." Strongheart said. "True, you have experienced suffering beyond what I could imagine, but that does not give you right to come up with the assumption that the humans here are the same ones that tortured you. WE are NOT that way. I have watched over these humans for years, and nothing that you have said they have done." Strongheart growled. "To have you belittle this tribe as to think they are the ill-minded humans you served, it is insultive." he spat.

Healingtouch finally spoke. "Strongheart, please.. leave us be." his eyes pleading. Strongheart gave a small growl, before he turned away. Kami let out a sigh of relief, ears backwards now. She was slightly frightened of what could happen next, but it seemed that Eight had not done anything. He had held the beast that wanted to kill within, and she was greatful.

But when Healingtouch had stopped Eight with his progression of rising to his paws, Triple Eight gave a growl, turning to face him as that cold stare came onto his face. Healingtouch though shook his head. "I know it's uncharted territory, to be faced with someone like me holding you back." Healingtouch spoke. "But please, believe me when I say that you shouldn't do this. You must rest, and save your energy. You've just been repatched, and had the poisonous bullet taken out of your body. That doesn't mean that you're well so soon. It must take time. Please, be patient." Healingtouch said.

"I know you and Strongheart do not see eye to eye, and this pains you greatly. But if you go out there now, and try to show that this is nothing, you will only be looked upon by the others as fools, and not a martyr who can take any battle wound and show that he is all right in just a day." Healingtouch explained.
ImageImage

Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 18-08-2009 03:53

Eight was struggling to keep standing even when Strongheart turn around to face him again, all eight could do was hold his ground keep his exsprsion passive, but ever fiber of his being wanted to jump at the dog and tear him apart, teach him to no respect to no when to turn and run. Once eight was strong enuf he vowed that he would show that dog who he was messing with.
Once the dog left Eight staggered side ways catching him self before he fell, his breathing coming deep and heavy, his blood was pumping hard and his rage was boiling over, it was sapping all his strenght out of him.

"il....tear...him in half", he panted his eyes burning like the fires of hell.

He laided back down curesing his weakness cursing his ever thing that was stopping him standing and fighting. This was going to be a hard recovery for him thanks to his locasion and his hosts.
He looked up at kami, "yeah i get it im not ready, he better watch his back when im back up and walking", he growled quitly.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 27-08-2009 03:42

Kami chuckled. "I'm sure he will. Although Strongheart might be going a bit over with the attitude, he sees you as someone who is incapable at the moment. But he knows, don't worry. He knows you're strong, he just has his way of trying to figure out a being.. you know?" Kami commented. "It's kind of like, he tries to push you to your limits to see what you can really offer." Kami said. "I'm sure you'd show him a thing or two, and he'd give you great respect afterward.. just, please promise me you won't actually kill him." she told Eight. "I know you dont' deserve to be spoken to like that, but if you do kill him... then the others will just see you as what you used to be.. and I don't think you'd want that to happen... right?" Kami asked then.

Meanwhile, Healingtouch gave a relieved sigh as Eight laid back down. Smiling, he started to pet Eight again gently. "That's a good boy... rest easy. If you're hungry, just let me know."
ImageImage

Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 30-08-2009 14:43

Eight lisen to kamis words, they were wise, he turned to look at her his breathing carming down, and the tired drained feeling kicking in again.
"Kami any one ever told you, your wise behond your years".

She was a intresting husky and full of suprises.
one of kamis words made Te chuckel.
"What i sue to be?, Kami i havent change im a killer born and breed that dosent ever leave you, i only kill those who i think deservie it, thats what makes me diffrent".
He bleved in those words its what he ran on, most of the time, he wasnt to into the gods and there info, the only god he saw any likeness in was the goddess of death. he had one strong blelif thow, it was in a dead achent pack known as the spartans who lived and breathed battle, but there pack died out in a great battle many hundreds of years ago, but there skill and power were so legindey there name still lived on strong.

When the human started to pet him again, he couldnt find the strenght in him self to rise and get angry so he settled with rasing his hackles. he was hungry thow and knew a good meal would help him, so he figgered he might as well get that much out of the human boy. He snorted and ghestered his head at the door, then licked his deadly fangs, taking time to show of his vishos fangs.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 31-08-2009 05:17

Kami smiled. "You have, like, twice." she chuckled softly. "Thank you though... it's nice you think I'm pretty wise." she grinned proudly then.

Kami slightly flustered when Eight told her that he wasn't a natural born killer to anyone. He had his reasons for choosing who to kill when he had the chance. She felt slightly ashamed that she thought Eight would really kill Strongheart because of the awful words the dog had said to him. She felt more relieved then.

Healingtouch laughed when Eight showed him his fangs, head glancing toward the door. "You're hungry, I see." he laughed. "Well, it didn't take you too long to tell me." he giggled lightly. "I'll be back in a moment. Runningstar, watch over him while I go fetch the food." he smiled, before walking out of the tent.

As Healingtouch went to get Eight a meal, Kami came to Eight's side. "Hey Eight..." she paused. "If it's okay with you.. might I ask. what do you think of that boy?" she asked him.
ImageImage