Arrival of the Seasons (Prp w/ Leo aka- 888)

The rough mountains of the Hekaya lands, where only the strongest will survive.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 15-07-2009 04:25

Throw the trip Eight had fade in and out of conses, or when he heard his sister calling to him to wake up and stay alive. at times he had heard snarls and barks, he couldnt even register it was agressive confrotsion, it was just a blur of nose and shadows. he had then fallen again into darkness, were his only light was Li voice and words "i'm all ways with you".

As the sun was rising Te was again awoke from his deep and death calling sleep by the florry of movement, the scents flow up his nose and he didnt have the the strenght to sort the diffrent scents it was all to much. He opened his eyes but again nothing registered not even the strang but fermiuer langiwed was spoken around him. "Let us bring our herbs. Runningstar, please, take your friend to our tent."

He felt a sudden warmth and a overpowing scent, he knew it and something with in him cringed.
"Li........what .is that", he said weakly.
He knew it and it was making him excited and sparking a anger even thow he couldnt say what it was, but the other thing that made him worry it was the fear he was feeling. It was bult in automatic.
"Li?"

He laid stile, still unable to really move, his brand was still hurting horrble, it was very infected.
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 16-07-2009 02:25

Kami had done what was told of her. She went to the elder's healing tent, and placed Eight carefully down. She padded then to the side of the tent and lay there. The doberman followed, lying with her as they watched in silence. But it seemed that Eight had suddenly become familiar with where he was. As he spoke, Kami could already feel the burst of energy that was about to emerge. "Eight.. it's all right. Trust me, you're going to be fine." she said. The doberman glanced at Kami before back to the wounded wolf. "If he tries to hurt the elder, I will stop him." the doberman said.

Kami shook her head. "Don't worry, he won't... I promise you, Sureshot." she told the doberman. Sureshot gave a nod of his head, but his eyes continued to stare at the wolf that lay before him. As the elder had finally come in, with him were two, strong, indian boys of younger age. They came to Eight's side, before placing their strong hands over his legs and paws. They had to get the bullet out of Eight's wound, but even with weakness, they knew an untamed wolf would be quite the one to handle. Another boy then strode in, younger than the other two before coming to Eight's muzzle, placing a soft hand as he stroked Eight's maw. It was to calm Eight's nerves, and to hopefully have Eight at peace. They wished for no harm to come, or snappings at.

Kami then came to where the young boy was. She nuzzled the boy before she looked at Eight. "Don't worry.. don't panic.. you're in safe. . . paws." she said. The elder who was named SoaringEagle already applied medicine to Eight's first wound that came across near his brand. It would sting a bit, but what happened now was to get the bullet out. A cloth was stirred in warm water before the man dabbed Eight's chest wound. "Steady now, boy." the elder spoke softly, before he reached back to get a pair of deer clippers made of deer's bone. It was clean, and SoaringEagle began to slowly dig into Eight's wound, trying to find where the bullet had penetrated, and where it lay.

The hands on Eight's paws grew tighter, for they knew this wolf would struggle. The boy however, began to not only stroke Eight's maw, but now his head. He knew how to calm down the beast out of any, for he was known as HealingTouch. As SoaringEagle continued to try and retrieve the bullet, he finally made his mark. Now, the hardest part was getting it out. "Hold him still, we are almost there." SoaringEagle spoke. A few moments passed, and before long, something had popped out of Eight's breast. A dark, redenned, shiny, metal bullet had fallen. Now, the easiest task... Bandaging. The only problem was, by now, Eight probably had already crossed over to the 'kill and destroy' mode.
ImageImage

Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 17-07-2009 05:00

Triple Eight stayed steidy wile he was laying there, he knew that scent and he was despratly trying to decode it in his mind, but ever thing was so scrambeld. The scent grow stronger and he could here paw steps but they were diffrent to paw steps of wolves.
"Eight.. it's all right. Trust me, you're going to be fine."

His breathing quickened as his hackles stood on end. then as the boys held his legs and paws Eight paniced the feeling of hands brought it into sharp focuse. "HUMANS", Te snarled, he tried to brake free of the grips on him but could, then soft hands tuched his muzzle and he froze, he looked at what was holding him but couldnt clear his visison.
"max", he said under his breath but then relised it couldnt be him, He let out a desprate and frose snarl and tride to bit and tear the boys hands off but he must of been fast as he complety missed.

"Don't worry.. don't panic.. you're in safe. . . paws."

He shock his head aggresively trying to clear it but his fever was making it near inposserbal. "Kami..weres li?..... Have we been capchered", he said blinking his eyes still trying to clear them, he was looking around trying to focse on ever one, and his burr vision was making him panic fearther. Then a stinging pain crossed his brand making him snarl again and try and snap at who was doing it and again missing complatly.
"Steady now, boy."
Eight didnt know who that was at all and it made him panic again, but then a pain hit his cheast as the tongs were sank deep into him self, he gritted his teeth and such his eyes, and laid still for that moment, at this point he didnt no what they were doing but if he struggled he coulddo him self serios harm, and two it hurt like hell. The stroking on his head was soothing as much as Eight hated to itmite it, but as soon as the bullet came out and the tongs pulled out, Eights eyes snapped open and he started to struggle with all th might he had left, snarling and snaping at any thing he could.
"GET AWAY FROM ME".

If they had been capchered and Li was with Kami, they could both be in danger, what if they had been trick into trusting them. the thought made Eight double his efforts.
"YOU ..WILL NOT TAKEN THEM AWAY FROM ME", he roared to the hevans, He knew this was sapping the little enagy he had left but he couldnt let any thing happen to either or them.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 30-07-2009 04:15

As much as Kami tried to coaxe Triple Eight, it wasn't working as she had planned. She could only hope the men in here as well as the boy could pursuade Eight to settle while the treatment was still underway. Merely uttering the name humans sent bristling hair up Eight's spine. Kami wanted to do something, but she felt if she intervened she could get these men injured. The boy however was not moved. Even though Triple Eight snarled and tried to snap, he let out a chuckle and continued to pet Triple Eight's maw. "Hold him a bit more, please. We must finish what we have started. HealingTouch meanwhile rose to get the bandages.

The two older men, SleepingBuffalo and RisingBear held Eight the best he could, but found themselves struggling. Kami gave a small yelp as her ears shot backwards when it seemed Eight would be released. But suddenly, Eight was smashed foward back onto the ground, the back of his scruff secured by the doberman. The doberman glared at Eight saying, "You had best lie still. We are only trying to heal you. Attack my elder and you shall pay with your life." he snarled. Kami said, "Please, don't threaten him, you will only make it worse."

With Eight held down, HealingTouch gave the elder the bandages, who in turn began to wrap them gently around Eight's wounded brand. Securing it with herbs attatched, SoaringEagle moved to Eight's chest. He at first placed a hand on Eight's cheek under the eye, softly petting Eight before running his hand under the chin. "You are in safe hands my boy," he said to Eight softly. Wrapping the bandage securely then for Eight's breast, he patted it lightly saying, "You will be good as new if you just rest and cease this rough feature." the elder said, smiling. He then looked to the doberman. "Strongheart, you may release him. I am sure he will not be dangerous to us. I trust this wolf, this beautiful creature of the wild." SoaringEagle said with a nod of his head.

Reluctant, Strongheart turned to the wolf. "You do anything to harm them, and your life shall be in my fangs." With that, Strongheart released Eight, and backed away, only a few inches in fact.
ImageImage

Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 31-07-2009 04:53

Triple Eight felt Fangs rap around his neck and slam him back into the ground, he must have been cort by the same people, they even had the wolves, but as he sniff again it was a dog.
"You had best lie still. We are only trying to heal you. Attack my elder and you shall pay with your life."

Te felt his enagy sliding from him but he manage to clear his mind to let out a rather cold and creepy laugh.
"Like id trust a humans dog".

He heard the human again talking to him, and it was a soft gental voice, that was the only thing that didnt fit, humans he knew never spoke to him like that. he felt him self slippying away from conisness, then he heard the dog speak again.
"You do anything to harm them, and your life shall be in my fangs
"I look fallowed to seeing you try", Te said unable to lift his head now.
He was worryed about kami and Li he hoped they both had the strenght to protect them selves until he was strong enuf to fight again.

"Li ...Kami....dont let them ..take you", he said finaly slippy into a dreamless sleep.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 31-07-2009 05:43

As Triple Eight finally rested, Strongheart settled, and the men began to leave as SoaringEagle thanked them for their services. HealingTouch meanwhile stayed behind. Watching Eight rest peacefully now, the boy sat beside Eight, placing a hand on Triple Eight's soft fur as he stroked the wolf's coat from head to back. Kami meanwhile stayed with Eight as well, whispering softly, "I won't let them lay a hand on us.."

SoaringEagle then said, "He won't wake for another couple of hours. Are you sure you wish to stay here my child?" SoaringEagle asked HealingTouch. The boy nodded, and with a smile he said, "He needs a companion to show him around here. I believe I am fit for the job." Chuckling, the elder nodded before looking to Kami. "Runningstar, you were wise to bring your friend to us. He was indeed in grave danger. You are truly loyal to both your kin, and our kind." With that, the elder exited the tent, and left the three alone.
ImageImage

Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 31-07-2009 06:23

"I won't let them lay a hand on us.."

It was the last thing he heard until the worled spirled down into the darkness.

(time skip)

The world was starting to loom back up to the surfs, Te had a spliting head ack but apart from that his feavor felt like it was retreting back, he could sense others in the room, and just he opened his eyes it all came rushinbg back to him in a rush back. His eyes snapped open and a snarl escaped from his throat, but as he tryed to pulled him self up his legs gave up on him and he fell back to the ground, he shock his head looking around for Kami.

If she was hurt he would kill ever one around the human camp.

(it sucks )
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 03-08-2009 05:49

The moment that Triple Eight had show signs of movement, Kami immediately rose from her spot. She had been sleeping off to the side with HealingTouch. The elder had sometimes come back, checking on Eight's condition. At this moment, Kami and HealingTouch were the only ones that were in the tent at the time. As Triple Eight snarled and tried to rise, she came to his front saying, "Easy, Triple Eight... Don't strain yourself." she said. Her eyes still showed concern.

HealingTouch meanwhile rose from his spot before he came over to Triple Eight. "Be still, BraveSoul," HealingTouch said softly as he knelt to where Eight lay. A hand gently pressed against Eight's muzzle, scratching his nose softly before he patted Eight's head. "You mustn't overreact. This area is strange for you, I know." HealingTouch said softly. "But don't be afraid.. we are here to help you, not to harm. You've been through many rough times.." HealingTouch said, his voice wavering in sadness. "Rest now.. for you deserve it." HealingTouch said before his hand continued to pet Eight, on his head, down to his back softly.
ImageImage

Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 05-08-2009 15:53

"Easy, Triple Eight... Don't strain yourself."

His mind was still fogged, but he was sure a human was still prensent, Kamis words remined him of his condision more then the pain did so he settaled a little, knowing that if they were where he thought they were he would need to save his strenght.
"Kami.....were are we whats happened", he rember humans and being hit by a bullet but not much more and the memorys were fragmented.

"Be still, BraveSoul,"
Eight stilled instently at the boys vocie, then when he tuched him he tensed up, now he was more in his mind so to speak, he didnt growl like he always was with others, didnt show his feelings until the last second when it was to late for them, from him there was no warning.
He didnt give them any sign of his anger, but he was not stupied enuf not to proper for a attack.

"You mustn't overreact. This area is strange for you, I know." HealingTouch said softly. "But don't be afraid.. we are here to help you, not to harm. You've been through many rough times.." HealingTouch said, his voice wavering in sadness. "Rest now.. for you deserve it." HealingTouch said before his hand continued to pet Eight, on his head, down to his back softly.

who ever this human was remined him of the boy that had once saved him before, his tuch was soft and comferting and his voice warm and friendly, but he wasnt brought by it, he had been tricked in the past and he wont be again. He opened his eyes and his sight focust, but it felt like even doing this was taking a huge amount of effort, his body tense and ready was not helping him at all.

"Kami is this human a threat to me at "this" moment", he said slowly taking his time and saving his enagy.
"were is Li".
He rembered his sisters words to him like a ghost loomed up from his past. had it all been in his head it must of been she was long dead, he had seen what was left of her, he suddenly felt very stupid for asking such a dum queston. It must of been in his head his mind playing a crule trick on him. but in the back of his mind the little bit of superstion he had in him thought "maybe it had been her some how like her rasing in some form as a guardian", then he thought of kami had he mistaken her for Li, he looked at Kami again, there was a lot of Li in her they would of been great friends if they had met. suddenly he realised how kami looked, she was skinny her furr unkept and dirty, her eyes tired and face gunt, she saved some how frought of the humans on her own or tried to escape them with him on her back. she was a strong Wolf and had a good heart something that eight did not have.

"kami thank you please call me Eight", he said knowing he could talk like this as humans didnt under stand them.
"you are a stronge wolf i am in your det".

His mind suddenly clicked something.
"Bravesoul"?, he thought to him self, no dark human had ever called him that.

(well thats a little better then some of my old posts lol :) )
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 07-08-2009 21:50

heheh. i would agree :D :happy: ))

"Kami....where are we, what's happened?"

Kami gave a soft smile. "You were being attacked by some poachers." she said. "I brought you here to recover, so you'll be fine now." Kami said then. She watched Eight's reaction as HealingTouch rested a hand on Eight's maw, before gently brushing Eight's fur lightly, petting him softly.

"Kami, is this human a threat to me at "this" moment? Where is Li."

Kami smiled. "Aw, no, he's not a threat at all. He's very nice." Kami mentioned, before she gave a soft whine. HealingTouch chuckled, before patting a hand on Kami's head. "You want attention as well Runningstar?" he asked as he pet Kami from head to back. Kami's tail wagged before she let out a small bark. Laughing, HealingTouch let her lie then so she was looking at Eight eye to eye instead of towering over him. "His name is HealingTouch. These humans have different ways compared to the humans you've known." Kami told him. "They are a peaceful tribe, and much more one with nature than all the rest." she explained to him.

Her ears flattened for a moment, but she said nothing. He knew now that probably it was Kami who tried to play along with Eight's mind at that time, pretending to be Li for the moments where Eight needed her most. She was about to apologize, when Eight spoke once more.

"Kami, thank you. Please call me Eight. You are a strong wolf, I am in your debt."

Kami smiled. "Anything to help a friend, Eight." she said. "However... I will admit, I don't think I'm truly all in your debt. I may have brought you here, but these good people were the ones to have helped you most." she said with an affirmative nod. "I believe later on you will meet the elder of this village." Kami said. "And he is very good with our language. It's almost like he understands it." Kami told him. "I think when the right time comes, you and he could have a very interesting conversation, if you choose." she grinned then.
ImageImage