Arrival of the Seasons (Prp w/ Leo aka- 888)

The rough mountains of the Hekaya lands, where only the strongest will survive.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 19-06-2009 03:18

as wind whiped past Te's brand it felt like some one had their claws mashed into his wound, he groaned. the out side world was lost to him he was into much pain to put his sense together, he opened his eyes and looked around but his brain registered nothing but the pain.

again the angony exsploed as something was being rapped around it it was ruff and tide tight. He couldnt help but yell out in pain and rack the ground with his claws. He snapped blindly at the dercion his insintcs thought it was but hit nothing but air.
the would begian to spin as he was lifted from the gound, he groaned again. at the very back of his mind the little bit that could still think clear, he was cersing him self for being so pathtic.
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 20-06-2009 20:37

The painstaking groans and yells from Triple Eight's maw had shivers run up Kami's spine as she kept her pace the best she could. With someone who was hurt and on the verge of death, she had to play her cards right. "Eight," she started to speak as she trudged through the landscape the way they'd come. "Eight, you have to listen to me! Can you hear my voice? You need to stop moving. It won't help you.. You have to stay still!" she told him. She glanced back, seeing him snap at the air before groaning once more. "If you can hear me... you need to calm down. I'll take over, and I'll get you back on your feet again, I promise.." she said softly, but loud enough so he could hear her.
ImageImage

Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 23-06-2009 04:39

When he was lifted heared the words been spoken to him as if from miles away, in the back of his mind he could hear kami.

"Eight, you have to listen to me! Can you hear my voice? You need to stop moving. It won't help you.. You have to stay still!

He did as he was told just out of instince more then a conses choice, he opened his eyes but again not taking any of it in at all just looking around aimlessly. His mind was still a burrer and unable to hold onto any thing at all.
He laid his head on her back and panted trying to hold in the crys of pain that kept comeing back.

unknown to them both Te Brand was again infected, and would soo be drawing Eight into a nasty fever.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 27-06-2009 20:23

Kami continued to try and talk to Eight, anything to keep him awake. She feared if he slept too long he might become permantely asleep. She tried to coax him that everything would be okay, and that she wouldn't let anything else happen to him. She had to keep him alive. The walk to the humans wouldn't make it easy on her, considering that she would probably make it there by afternoon the next day. If she picked up her pace and was wise on it, she could make it by early morning. She could already feel slick liquid on the back of her fur, and feared the worst. She glanced back every so often, hoping, praying that he was still half awake.
ImageImage

Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 30-06-2009 04:53

Te could no longer register any thing around him, all he could feel and hear was his own breathing and heart beat slowly motoring on. he layed limp on kamis back, the only sign that he was alive was the clouds forming from his breath in the cold.
But in the back of his mind a strange carm had decened on him, old friends and family were flooting in his mind eye. and they kept talking to him.
"Watch it eight that smile is starting to suit you"
"You ankle bitters dont no who you are messing with"
"Awere perents would be so proud of you"
"eight litghen up"
"Brother you keep on fighting".

"Li", he opened his eyes and looked around ever thing was white and bright, but he was laying on something ....some one. "li" he looked at who was carrying him. "Li you..came back", he said struggling to talk throw the pain that was now coming back to his mind, now that he was awake.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 02-07-2009 19:04

It had been at least another hour until Kami felt something move slightly on her back. Then, Triple Eight's voice broke through before he croaked out something. A name.. Kami glanced back at Eight before she realized, he must have been delirious.

"Li you..came back."

Kami blinked. Li... this must have been Triple Eight's sister. Smiling a bit, Kami said, "That's right.. Eight," she said softly. "Don't talk too much, you need to save your strength." she added then. She turned her attention to where the sky was before glancing back once more at Triple Eight. "Rest for now. . . You'll be fixed up in no time, I promise." she said then. She hoped this wasn't an early sign that Triple Eight might have less time than Kami could ever give to him. She had to hurry, and she had to be quick about it. If she were to fail, she could never forgive herself. . . Another let down, another death because she was incapable of saving them...
ImageImage

Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 03-07-2009 15:13

Te tryed to raise his head when he heard Li replie. his mind was to torn up to relise it was Kami talking to him.
"Li im sorry..... i was to weak... to protect them, i wasnt strong enuf to...save you", he said straning throw his shattered mind and body.

When he opened his eyes to look at Li/kami, the image kept on buring in and out of fucuse, he could see black fur and light silver eyes. "were...have you been .... i thought you were torn apart".

The momenry of the moment flooded back to him, the sad distent smile she gave him the gapping whole in her chest, the memory was so vived and clear it was like it only happened a hour ago. He cried out quitly.
"i thought you died".
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 04-07-2009 03:09

Kami listened as Eight explained how he was sorry that he was too weak, that he could not protect his fellow kin, as well as save the one he loved most. Kami's ears drooped slightly. She couldn't keep this act up for long. If she were to play out as Li all the way to the humans, would Eight even believe he was still alive? He'd asked where she had been... recalling that she had been torn apart. Kami felt a deep pit in her stomach now. Should she lie? Pausing for a moment, she suddenly heard him give a stiffled cry thinking that she had died.

"Eight.." she paused. "It.. It doesn't matter now." she said. "What matters is I'm here now.. and, and I'm going to get you through this." Kami said confidently. "We'll pull through together, you and I. Just like back in the day when things were more. . . blissful, no matter how tough they seemed we always pulled through with eachother's support." Kami said. "I know you'll make it, Eight. You're the strongest I know.. Don't give up, stay strong... please." Kami said, her voice began to waver. She couldn't keep up this cherade for long...
ImageImage

Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 06-07-2009 03:55

He lisen to his sisters words of incoragement as he felt like he didnt have the enagy to do any thing eals, but the back of his mind was still turning. He might be the strongest she knew but he was still not strong enuf to save the ones he loved.

He didnt have any more enagy, so he laid there blind in his pain and lost in his mind. nothing was coming into clear defined focus. his mind was jumping from his past to the present and back again. on the out side again he looked dead apart from the mist of his breath rising from his muzzle.

"Li ....never leave me ..again".
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 14-07-2009 20:04

Kami felt a driving force within her. The day was passing by, and she knew she had to pick up the pace. Her ears perked as Eight whispered to her, saying his sister should never leave him. Kami felt horrible for pretending, but she tried her best, and smiling she said, "I'm always with you.."

She glanced a bit to where Eight was then. He seemed to already be fading in and out of conciousness for the final time. Kami growled. She couldn't do this. She stopped before placing Eight down softly in the already forming snow. She nuzzled the snow before she pressed it softly against Eight's wounds. It would numb up his body slightly, but it wouldn't let any more blood flow. And with that, Kami could continue to make her way.

Getting Eight back onto her back was no easy task, but once accomplished she set off once again. The day was already beginning to wane to evening time. And Kami needed much more speed if she wanted to accomplish her goal. But she had her mind set. She came this far, she wasn't about to lose him.

(timeee skippppp)

The night had been harsh. No sleep, no food, just running. Kami could barely catch her breath. She at some points woke Eight up, just to make sure he was still with her. As the night became early morning, Kami could barely keep her eyes open. But then, the faint smell of smoke filled the air. The settlement, it was still here! Her voice was long gone by now, for she'd come into contact with some awful scavengers at night, chasing them away and snarling, barking at them to go away.

Slipping into the settlement, she opened her mouth and let out soft whimpers, before more stronger barks were heard. The settlement was only just beginning to awaken from their slumber. And already a few dogs came out from the camps to see a familiar face.

One of them was a doberman, the other a shepherd. They welcomed Kami, but were hesitant when they found her with someone else. "Please, get your masters. He needs help.. quickly." Kami pleaded with them. The shepherd nodded, before sending out calls for help in short and clear barks. The doberman meanwhile approached saying, "Where did you find this wolf..? For all we know, he could attack us." Kami shook her head. "As long as I'm with him I promise you, he won't hurt a fly. We need to help him. He's been shot by man's rifles. One is still stuck inside while the other pulled through him." she explained.

Already humans were gathering, hesitating. One of them spoke. "Runningstar... you're back? Who is this you've brought to us..?" the eldest tried to understand. Kami took a few pawsteps foward, and whined softly. Already, the people knew that Eight was hurt. Nodding with understanding, the elder said, "Let us bring our herbs. Runningstar, please, take your friend to our tent."

With that, Kami already followed, and headed the words of the people. Eight was going to be healed... she was already relieved, and felt a great weight lifted off her shoulders.

(they are an indian settlement :3 )
ImageImage