Arrival of the Seasons (Prp w/ Leo aka- 888)

The rough mountains of the Hekaya lands, where only the strongest will survive.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Arrival of the Seasons (Prp w/ Leo aka- 888)

Post by SilverWolf92 » 24-03-2009 03:10

The day was long, and the sun was high. Clouds up above were rolling on by as bright beams of golden light shone from the sky. On this day, it seemed rather pleasant. The birds cawed from above, each sending out their messages to one another. A language that only those with wings could understand. Wings, beaks, and long feathered tails flew by. Meat.. As one bird went off to gather worms for the day, it was suddenly grabbed and thrown down to the ground by a powerful force. A ringing, lonesome, but beautiful entered the air as it was drowned out by the shrieking of the bird. In seconds, the shrieks died down, and alone stood a gray colored hybrid, crow in maw, blood streaking down the sides of her face. Enjoying the light meal, this wolf left the bird be before rushing down the rugged ground beneath. Pawpads lightly touching the earth as the wolf ran, she found herself leaping high into the sky.

This day seemed perfect. A great run, a great everything! So much to do.. so much to see. Adventure was where it was all about!
ImageImage

SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 24-03-2009 03:10

Triple Eight had been walking throw the forest in no particuler direcion as always he just followed his nose, but something had cort his attenchon. The birds had just been singing like always when they had stop and the sound of a dieing bird had filled the air, he was up wind so no scents met his nose to tell him what had delt the killing blow.
He pused wondering what to do , it could be a threat and in the condision he was in, he wouldnt have much of a chance in a fight but then again.
His corosty had gotten the better of him so he moved towords were the sounds had come from. He stayed low to the ground and treaded carfuly.
He poked his head throw the bushes and so the left overs of the bird, he looked up and cort a glimps of a tail bolting off into the trees.
his attenchon went back to the bird, it had been some time since he had last eatten and he could see some small scraps of meat left over on the bones. He Jumped throw the bushes, with such force it sent leaves flying into the air. He grabbed the bird in his jaws and started chewing on it and crushing the bones. He hated what he had been brought down to, chewing on a left over carcus of a bird, it was inforating but his health has surferd so much that he was struggling to hunt things. He layed down continng to nore on the bones, he looked up to were the tail had vanished to and hope what ever it had been hadent heard him crash throw the bushes.
ImageImage

SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 24-03-2009 03:11

The wolf who was the one who slaid the bird beforehand, suddenly heard the echoes of loud crunchings. Suprised, she wondered if it was just another fox or something grabbing the leftovers. If that were true though... Stopping in her pawtracks, she backtracked and came to where the dead bird had been. As she'd gotten closer, the scent made it affirmative that it wasn't a smaller creature.. but another wolf. Sinking low to the ground, she came tumbling up from where she was to investigate. As she poked her soft nose through the bush, her soft blue eyes looked to see a ravenous, hungry wolf. He looked rather thin... seen better days. Scars lay all over his body, and he was missing an ear.

What a peculiar wolf she stumbled upon. Getting up rom her spot, she hestitantly took a pawstep over. "Excuse me.." she said softly, clearing her throat once. "Might I ask what you're doing,... munching on scraps?" she asked, head cocked to the side for a moment. Being polite, she said, "If you'd like.. perhaps I could find a bigger food source for you..?" she paused. "You don't look too well. You kind of seem..." she paused, finding the words. "Malnurished." she said with an affirmative nod. Her tail behind her curled and she said, "My name is KamiKaze, Kami for short." she took another pawstep foward. "And.. you are?"
ImageImage

SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 24-03-2009 03:12

"Excuse me".
Triple Eight saw the wolf emarge from the bushes were he had seen the tail disserper into, he got up in a instent and spat what was left of the bird to the floor aggresivly.
He was fuming with him self, not only had he been force to sink that low some one had to see him doing it. He gleared at her.
"I dont need your charity, or you help" he said grufly, looking away to the side.
He looked back at her, on closer inspection she was not a wolf but a wolf dog hybrid, he had seen them before but a long time ago.
He didnt think of them as weaker because there wernt one or the other, when he was back at the human training camp some of his comrades had been hybrids, but it brought back rather bitter memorys.
when she ask him his name, he was a little suprsied, thow he didnt show it. it hadd been a long time since some one had ask his name, and strangly it eased his anger some what.
ImageImage

SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 24-03-2009 03:12

Well, this wolf sure had something to boast about. Kami was highly unamused when he seemed to spit out the remains of the leftovers. If he wasn't going to eat them he could have just swallowed and stopped eating. But, she figured, as males seemed preferably aggitated when they were caught or when pride seemed hurt... that he would do a thing like this. Softly rolling her eyes for a split second, she looked back to him before he spoke. His voice was rough, and his features looked it too. He seemed mad at her for coming back. Hey, why was that her fault?

"I don't need your charity, or your help"

"Oh, I only suggested is all. I wouldn't call that charity. Just a friendly outing to find some grub." she said politely, sitting where she was then. It seemed as she did so, this fellow was staring at her rather peculiar in his motives. Perhaps he was trying to figure out what exactly she was. It didn't take him long apparently, but the look on his face could let her know that he highly despised her kind. Why didn't that suprise her though.. She smiled though when his name was spoken.

"Triple Eight."

"Well Mister Triple Eight," Kami said softly. "It's a pleasure to meet you." A slight pause came before she added, "Now then.. would you care for some more decent food..." She rose from her spot, walking around him then. "Or do you still want to sulk in your wounded pride?" she asked then. "It's your choice. I'm offering, and don't worry. It's not out of charity, or of pity. It's just a kind, friendly suggestion." And with that, Kami waited for the wolf's answer.
ImageImage

SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 24-03-2009 03:13

A friendly guester?
That didn't work for Te he was a complet stranger to the wolf-dog, why and what would she get out of helping him, it would be easier for her just to leave him be, was she trying to lure him into a fulls sense of security so she could attack him, but again what would she get out of it. Te kept his eyes on his mind work to try to see her inensions.
"Or do you still want to sulk in your wounded pride?"

Te anger flared but he kept his face blank, but put a ice venom in his voice.
"Watch it, wolf-dog".
soon as his anger had come he wished he had held his cool better, it made him fell weak and light headed. he knew that if any thing got nasty he would have no chance in any sort of challenge. He kept his composer and tryed to hide the sudden wave of weakness from her.
He need food there was no getting around it and if this wolf-dog was offering, he couldn't let this opachity pass.
As he made up his mind he wasn't sure weather her catching him with the bird or now having to accept her help was more of a hit to his pride.

He had followed her progress around him and now stood him self, turning to meet her.
"what do you have in mind", he said.
ImageImage

SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 24-03-2009 03:13

"Watch it, wolf-dog".

Kami seemed to have her snout wrinkle saying, "I have a name, remember Triple Eight?" she said in a rather scolding like fashion, like a mother who was trying to tell her child it was rude to call some what they were. Sure, she was a wolfdog and all, but that was plain rude. "It's KamiKaze. Just Kami, though, for short. Can you remember that?" she asked teasingly, but stayed not on the subject, for fear that the ill-tempered wolf would just blow another gasghot and they would have to start at square one again.

Although, she realized that as his temper had gotten the better of him, he seemed to look fragile. She'd never met a wolf like this. Looking like he was, and yet there was still something burning within him. A spark that was lit aflame, hardships and turmoils all wrapped up inside one body. Something that... if the light would disappear, it was all over. That was the one thing this wolf held onto. He seemed to be rigid, debating within himself about her offer. She could wait all day, but she wasn't really sure if he could do the same. Suprisingly, this wolf seemed to go around her now before meeting her gaze.

"What do you have in mind?"

Smiling, her inner thoughts showed victory planted on her maw. It seemed the stubbornness subsided, for now. "If you'll follow me. I think I can pick up on some nice deer nearby. And they look really plump right now, too. I'd say this would be just the meal that you would enjoy." With that, Kami began to walk away, turning once to signal Eight to follow. After that, she didn't look back, and continued foward again.
ImageImage

SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 24-03-2009 03:14

Te Kept his temper in check as she reminded him of her name. He would normal would have loved the chance to blow of some of his own steam if he was healthy, having the chance to go ice cold look into the eyes of his opponent, and play with there fear, not growl or snarl until the time was right, make them fell he was not a wolf more of a emotionless monster, but now he couldn't it was just another noch taken out of his pride for being scolded like some mongrel pup, so he settled with a icy stair.

When she smiled at him, in victory of him letting his stubbornness go then spoke of the deer near by he still couldn't get his head around why she was helping him so much. Were all wolf-dogs like this?, no that wasn't the case the ones he had use to in the cages were just like him self. She stopped and guesterd him to follow, he suddenly realised that he had been standing there in his thoughts again.
he grunted and walk after her, quickly hidding a flash of pain from his brand on his leg.
As he walked he return to his thoughts.

She must of been with humans in her life, being what she was it seemed to fit, probably part of a team maybe or one of the lucky ones who found the most rares of creachers, a nice human. the thought brought back very uncomfortable memory's of his own past. Humans the good ones make you to trusting and the bad ones well they speak for them self's. maybe kami was just a kind hearted wolf-dog just like helping, this thought amused Te a weakness that is a dangerous one to have want to help those in need can often lead you to get bitten in the back or used, but at the moment Te felt the arge to do ether one he didn't have the energy two she was helping him and had had the intellgent to get him to do what she ask of him and that he respected at a basic level.
ImageImage

SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 24-03-2009 03:15

As the two had been walking, Kami realized that she couldn't be as fastpaced as she had been before. She had to sometimes slow down, and wait. She would wait patiently until Triple Eight would be at least beside her, but sometimes she felt like he was just trying to make it, barely hanging on. Poor guy, he looked like he'd been through hell and back, stopped a bit at purgatory, and then went across from heaven's doors as they were slammed in his maw. She wondered how he became so... damaged, so to speak. Judging by his features made earlier, he was a wolf with many stories to tell. Scars that were placed over his body, an ear torn off? Not everyday a wolf had something like that, scars over the blasted thing. It pained her to think of what could have harmed him so.

Then, it came to her own mind of the single scar she bore across her forehead. That brought back terrible memories, ones that were there before she had run. Ashamed, and... depressed, she suddenly almost bumped into a tree. Stopping, her bell gave a small ring before she was brought back to reality. She glanced back, seeing Triple Eight still behind a bit. Getting back on track, she decided she might as well sniff. In doing so, she caught a scent. As expected, deer were nearby. To ease Triple Eight from walking too much, she came over to him.

"I don't mean to sound alarming, but I don't believe in your condition you should be fighting. Maybe you should wait here? I'll come back with a nice, plump deer for you to sink your canines into." she said with a grin. "Unless you want to catch your own? I'll be of any assistance neccessary if you need it." she said. She didn't want to provoke Triple Eight, or insult. She figured with pride such as his, she couldn't say something to set him off. She figured she would take it slow, and see where it would lead her.
ImageImage

SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 24-03-2009 03:16

Te watch as kami nilly walked into a tree, he heard a bell ring, it made his one ear flick up, he hadn't noticed it before now. Why would want something like that on you wile hunting or doing any thing for that matter. He shock his head when she looked away what stupid thing to put on your neck. When she started to sniff the ground looking for the scents that would lead them to the first decent meal he would of had in weeks, he lifted his own head drawing in the smells in the air. When he looked back down he saw kami walk over to him, he stopped and automatically readyed his muscles just in case, it was something built into his very body from his past life, Even thow at the moment it wouldn't make any diffrents at all.

"I don't mean to sound alarming, but I don't believe in your condition you should be fighting. Maybe you should wait here? I'll come back with a nice, plump deer for you to sink your canines into.""Unless you want to catch your own? I'll be of any assistance necessary if you need it."

He Thought about it for a moment, he didn't stand a chance in chacing down a deer, but he had no ider how to say he couldn't with out making him self sound pathtic, His pride had suffered enuf.
"I want to see, if you can still hunt with that stupid bell around you neck", he said with a slight sneer in his voice but not on his face.
It was the only way he could see him self getting out of it with pride intacted.
As he looked in the eyes he noticed the scar on her for head, looked like claw marks from someing large the wound had probably gone to the bone, she was luck to be alive if she had been given a wound like that, so there was some thing to this wolf-dog. He decided that it would be good to watch her hunt to see how she moved in that situation. Triple Eight was always intrested in others skill and strength's, there was no really reason for it just curiosity and a chances to learn how they moved so he could have a advantage.
ImageImage