Afternoon Nap

The rough mountains of the Hekaya lands, where only the strongest will survive.
Moon
Warrior

Post by Moon » 31-03-2009 00:20

"Let's see.. what's a good topic.." "What do you like to do in your spare time, General?"

She arched a brow at the young Hunter and frowned slightly. She said she'd anwser questions, however their was no gurantee that those anwers would be remotely interesting.

"Sleepin'." she replied simply, and on an afterthought, "Dreamin'." Dreaming of the past, a past that could only be relived through feeble dreams. Hardly sufficient.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 31-03-2009 00:55

"Oh.." Cahal said quietly. "Sleeping is... good.." Cahal mentioned with a soft chuckle. Dreaming though on the other hand.. now that was interesting. He wondered what she dreamt about. Any one could dream, they just needed to be in that, 'state of mind' so to speak. He wondered what it was exactly she would dream. Would it be about food? A good hunt? Something exciting and adventurous? "What do you dream about, General..?" cahal asked, after a few moments passed of silence as he'd thought beforehand.
ImageImage

Moon
Warrior

Post by Moon » 31-03-2009 01:04

"Oh.." "Sleeping is... good.."

Cahal sounded perhaps a bit dissapointed in the bland anwser Selia had given him. Oh, well she wasn't that interesting anyhow. "What do you dream about, General..?"
An expected question, but she didn't give any signs of it bothering her and gave a bit more detailed of a reply. "My ol' friends, packmates, my mate once in e' while." She gave a shrug of her scarred shoulders, 'Ya' know what used ta' be." she mentioned.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 31-03-2009 23:14

Cahal felt a bit dumb. He should have had a small idea of what it was. It just showed how clueless he apparently had been about it all. Sighing slightly, Cahal said, "I.. I am sorry, what happened to you and your family.."he mentioned softly. "But, you can rest assured that our pack, will be .. hopefully, like what yours once was. You know, family like.. and, all. I mean," Cahal paused. He was jumbling up his words. "General, I just," he paused. How to put this? He was stumbling up over a lot right now mostly because he was at a small loss. "It will never be as great as your pack," he mentioned. "But surely, it will do, wont' it?" Cahal smiled softly then as they continued on.
ImageImage

Moon
Warrior

Post by Moon » 31-03-2009 23:34

"I.. I am sorry, what happened to you and your family.." "But, you can rest assured that our pack, will be .. hopefully, like what yours once was. You know, family like.. and, all. I mean,"

The young Hunter stumbled over his words. Selia looked over at him waiting for him to get out what he needed to say, "General, I just," Another pause,"It will never be as great as your pack," "But surely, it will do, wont' it?" he asked smiling softly.

Selai grinned widely at Cahal, " They're all dead and gone and I can't do nothin' about it! I'm just an ol' dog reminsin'. " She mentioned."Dont'cha worry rather or not I'll like your pack. I'm just happy that someone's given a bit of value to my ol' life. " She winked her good eye at the young male, "Thank ya', Cahal."
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 02-04-2009 02:48

Cahal smiled when Selia did. It seemed she was fine... and he shouldn't worry. After all, this was the general. It was funny.. Cahal felt like he suddenly knew her for all this time. Getting to know the General better was something Cahal liked very much! She mentioned not to worry about his pack, or the past. She put it behind her, and moved on. Cahal would do the same. Once thanked, Cahal's tail swished behind him. "You're.. you're welcome." he smiled then as they continued onward...

((if you don't mind, i'd like to do a small timeskip to about two days later. meaning that soon they will come to the pack border ^^ ))

As the two days had passed on, Cahal felt he was starting to get much more along and close to Selia. She told him stories, stories Cahal never thought could happen! He would hate to see that his pack would turn her down. He doubted they would, she would be a strong leader for them all, and a good teacher for the pups. As the morning of a new day had started, Cahal stretched before turning toward Selia's way.

"We should in good time make it back to the packlands at midafternoon!" he said, wagging his tail as he rejoiced. "It's been a while since I've been in the pack borders.. I wonder what's been going on!" he mentioned as he waited for Selia, so they could start and leave.
ImageImage

Moon
Warrior

Post by Moon » 03-04-2009 21:50

"You're.. you're welcome."

She smiled wordlessly, bliss overcoming the scarred wolffess.

Two days flew by. Selia entertained Cahal with old stories, some she had never told. Oddly enough, it felt good to get them out, as if keeping them to herself had clogged up her mind. Spring cleaning was a wonderful thing.

Dawn's early rays of sunlight awoke the General from a particulary peaceful dream. Though for once reality seemed more important. "We should in good time make it back to the packlands at midafternoon!" Yawning she popped a few joints before getting to her paws, sleepy eyed but smiling. "Good timin's all!" Cahal looked just as excited as she felt, "It's been a while since I've been in the pack borders.. I wonder what's been going on!" he mentioned. "Plently, I'm sure." she remarked.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 05-04-2009 19:04

Cahal gave a small chuckle as they walked on. "Be aware though, our beta is.. well, headstrong let's put it.. She'll probably be a bit mad at me for wandering off." Cahal said softly, a small grimace appearing for a moment before he snickered. "But hey, other than that you'll be good to go! Oh and hey, you might get bombarded with the pups." he added with a small wink as they continued onward.

"When we arrive near the borderline, I'm sure we'll be greated with my brother." he'd mentioned to her as they went on. "Man, it's been... so long, I wonder.. honestly what have I missed." he repeated himself a bit, but looked on with rather dreamy looking eyes. He could hardly wait for the pack members to meet the soon to be newest of the crew! It would be wonderful. Cahal glanced Selia's way before smiling once more. "General, would you consider us friends or acquaintances?" Cahal asked curiously a bit. He enjoyed Selia's company well. Plus going to his home with a new recruit was something even more enjoyable. But he wondered if they were still looked upon as just pack members now, more than friendly companions.
ImageImage

Moon
Warrior

Post by Moon » 05-04-2009 20:58

"Be aware though, our beta is.. well, headstrong let's put it.. She'll probably be a bit mad at me for wandering off."

Selia raised a brow, smiling, "Ye' can say that you were recuriting new members." she mentioned. "But hey, other than that you'll be good to go! Oh and hey, you might get bombarded with the pups." The General gave a chuckle, "I like the little tucks." Beneath all her scars and grumpy attitude she was a big softy for pups, perhaps because she had never had any of her own.

"General, would you consider us friends or acquaintances?"

Cahal asked as they went. 'Well might'ave considered you an enemy when you woke me up, but we're friends now." she said with a nodd of her head.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 05-04-2009 23:10

Cahal chuckled a bit, before looking Selia's way. "Nah, even though it is half true.. She, as well as the pack knows that sometimes I like to wander around... A bit too long for my own good." he added with another nervous grin. She mentioned she loved kids.. Cahal smiled. He wondered if she would like the pups at the pack...

"Well might'ave considered you an enemy when you woke me up, but we're good friends now."

Cahal's smile broadened. "That's great!" Cahal said. He was happy to be friends with Selia. It made his day even greater now! Picking up the pace, Cahal looked to the sky... Hopefully, they would arrive to the borderline in about a half of an hour..
ImageImage