Reunion of Family and Friends [Nakisha and Silverwolf]

The rough mountains of the Hekaya lands, where only the strongest will survive.
K.A.T
Beta

Reunion of Family and Friends [Nakisha and Silverwolf]

Post by K.A.T » 13-01-2012 20:55

((shall we start then?))

It's been a week since he had left the Followers of the Wind. He had taken a hiatus from being alpha and left the pack in charge of his uncle and his cousin. He knew the pack would be in good paws until he came back.

Mikhail walked around the area, occasionally lifting his head and sniffing the air.

Well, he should have thought of his idea more thoroughly before he had set out so eagerly.....

How in the world was he suppose to find Nakisha?!?! He didn't know where to begin!

Mikhail laughed at himself and sat down to think.

Ok ok, so it was a huge world out there, he didn't even know if his female cousin was relatively close. Probably not, she was probably out there where he had never even heard of. If she was this close to the pack, wouldn't she have gone for a visit already?

With that thought Mikhail stood and then just ran ahead, letting his intuition and instincts drive him on. His gut feeling told him that Nakisha would be this way and so he ran, his long legs carrying him fast and swiftly across the land.

On and on he ran, running for 3 days straight, going far and wide, until he finally had to stop to eat and rest up.

Well good thing he was in shape, otherwise he would have never have been able to run like that.

Feeling hungry, he went off to go hunt and came back with a fat rabbit to which he slowly ate with gratitude. After that he licked his maw clean and decided to take a dip in the river to clean himself up.

He followed the sounds of flowing water until he came upon a wide but shallow river. He stepped into the water, the level rising up to his his belly and he stuck his maw in the water to wash off the blood and at the same time take a drink from the refreshing stream.

While he was in there, he decided to bathe himself, seemed like a good idea and all. After all he didn't wish to meet his cousin smelling like a skunk. What a meeting that would be.

-----------------------

Not too far away.....

"AHHH! Bel will ya just SHUT UP already!?!?!" an angry male voice shouted making birds fly away and scatter in fear and small prey run for cover.

A large, tall male with dark red, black, silver fur and bangs topped with a crazed look was glaring death daggers at a shorter black male that was at the moment hiding behind a white and black stripped female that stood in between the two, laughing.

"Hey you know it's true Vlady, we haven't seen a speck of another wolf in a while and no wolf means no female either so--"

"Uh ya bloody sod! Will ya shut yer trap for once and quit it about females? Is that all ya ever think about? What about Kat? It's like yer ignoring her right between us!!"

"What! Why I never...I would never forget Kat, she's the light of my soul. Fear not my Kitty, I have not forgotten you,"

"Yah you make me sick,"

"Alright you two, you're scaring the prey away. Bel stop hiding behind me and Vlad, you know how he is,"

"Oh I know how he is alright Kat, but that doesn't mean I have ta like it,"

"No one asked you to like it Vlady, just accept it as who I am,"

"No one's talking to ya, blundering bloody fool,"

"Mmm? What's that scent? Oh it can't be! The scent of a lovely female. Here I come darling!!"

"..What...the...."

"*chuckle* C'mon Vlad, we gotta go after him,"

"*grumble grumble* Sod...nuthing but trouble"

As the black wolf ran off after the scent, his two traveling buddies, Kat and Vlad followed after to keep him out of trouble. Like he didn't get into enough trouble on his own, he just had to make trouble for the other two. Though Kat has never minded as this amused her, Vlad on the other paw....despised this greatly....

-----

Mikhail heard the yells and looked around for the source, but later shrugged it off and continued to clean his fur. That is until he felt someone behind him.

"Why hello there..." a deep voice said with a flirty edge to it.

"Oh dear god, no....not again" Mikhail thought as he hoped the voice wasn't talking to him.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing out here...alone?" the voice pushed on and Mikhail strongly resisted the urge to groan. God was it really that similar? Did he really resemble one?

Kat and Vlad stopped to see Bel standing on a river bed speaking out to a pretty beige and gold colored wolf that was in the water, back towards Bel. Kat's eyes went wide as she looked closely at the wolf and then started to call to her friend.

"Bel! That's not a fe-" but was cut off as Vlad stopped her by sticking out a large red paw in front of her. She followed the paw to look up into the amused face of her companion.

"That stupid idiot, don't stop him Kat, I wanna see what happens,"

"Really Vlad?"

"What? That guy deserves what he gets,"

"*sigh* Kat couldn't deny she found this funny as hell though.

Mikhail groaned mentally at the thought. In over a week he had been traveling, apparantly, males had come up to him and tried flirting with him, only to later be shocked that he was a male. Did he really look that feminine? This was the freaking 5th time!!

Mikhail turned around with a smirk towards the male who was addressing him. A black male with very odd markings was leering at him....uh...how disturbing...

"Why...are you talking to me? I am alone....because I'm a guy, not a girl,"

Bel's face fell as he laid eyes on the guy and he was at lost for words.

The sounds of laughter could be heard and both Bel and Mikhail turned to see Vlad and Kat laughing.

Mikhail wondered if those two were the black wolf's friends. Were they the voices he was hearing earlier....

Vlad was holding his gut and laughing, his deep voice snicker as Kat's softer one joined him.

Bel was red in the face with embarrassment as Mikhail chuckled at the sight and couldn't help but laugh as well.

"What? Not you too..." Bel said as he saw the stranger laughing.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 14-01-2012 19:57

Ever since they had left the cats, the small group hadn't had it easy.
But there had been no other choice...

Ace had thrown himself up as head of the family, at least... partly. When it came to status, he never acted like an alpha. He respected every other male to take the lead. And when it came to the girls, he was still a gentleman. Which came in handy especially if Sunset was in a bad mood again....
But if things got rough, Ace often was the first one to stand in front... And with his size and strength, he was good at scaring illwilling wolves off. Ever the guardian...

Storm, as expected, was the scout and guard of the group. He was fast, meaning he could bring in news and warn the others better then anyone else.
And today... he was doing just that.

The group had rested for a few days; the pups couldn't keep up with days of travel for too long.
And thus, Kami and Nakisha had done their best to make a small clearing féél like home, and they had all taken up some duties.

Soon, they'd move on... in search of a pack.

However, it was now that Storm picked up some sounds nearby. Laughing... and voices.

His ears perked, and he slowly began to make his way towards the sounds... to observe. It was best not to be seen, for now; they had to know who was there, and what their intentions where.

((Phew this is hard, still struggling deciding who to bring in and who to leave out))
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
PK

Post by PK » 27-01-2012 21:25

(( hey is this a PRP :3?))
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 27-01-2012 22:37

PK wrote:(( hey is this a PRP :3?))
yeah it was meant for me, Nakisha, and Silverwolf

but frankly it's on hold anyway so there isn't any activity