Golden Sun (Any!)

The rough mountains of the Hekaya lands, where only the strongest will survive.

Post by Guest » 15-03-2009 21:06

Tsunami wagged her fluffy tail in responce and breifly wondered if the male wolf's name had a meaning since it seemed to be derived from the same origin as her own but she didn't ask. It would be an odd question and she was sure he probably thought her strange enough already. "Do you live in this area? I'm out a bit farther than I uasualy am for hunting." She said to explain why she had to ask.
Moon
Warrior

Post by Moon » 15-03-2009 21:56

"Do you live in this area? I'm out a bit farther than I uasualy am for hunting."

Tsunami asked. A simple nod of the head was his only example of a reply, already he'd talked more than he had in months. Quite an unusual thing for him. Then again it was unusual for him to meet anyone in these mountians.

Post by Guest » 15-03-2009 22:23

'Am I being obnoxious?' the shewolf wondered with a sweat drop. She gave an akward smile and shifted her weight. It was starting to get dark as the sun sank lower, there was only a tiny part of it showing over the horizon now. "I think I'd better go." Tsunami told the older wolf. Since she didn't know the area around here well she would need the light to find her way back into familiar territory. "It was nice meeting you, Rokai. I hope we meet again." she commented cheerfully, bowing her head to him before starting back the way she had come.
Moon
Warrior

Post by Moon » 18-03-2009 23:04

The golden sea of colors began to darken as the sun sank lower and lower. "I think I'd better go." Tsunami said. The bronze furred male turned slightly to look at her, "It was nice meeting you, Rokai. I hope we meet again."

The black she-wolf bowed before turning back the way she had come. Rokai smiled and mimicked her bow, "I look forward to our next meeting, Tsunami." he said gently.

Post by Guest » 21-03-2009 21:04

Tsunami's tail wagged when she heard the older wolf's reply and she kept trotting toward where she was calling home at the moment. The little den made by fallen boulders would be a good sight to her tired eyes. It didn't take much longer than sundown to reach it, thank goodness. She went right in and promptly fell asleep with her back propped against the back wall.