Reuntiting (prp KAT)

The rough mountains of the Hekaya lands, where only the strongest will survive.
Paget
Pup

Reuntiting (prp KAT)

Post by Paget » 26-05-2011 20:07

Water soaked the brown she wolf's fur as she paddled through the weak current of a stream. It was a warm day and Kari loved to swim. A smile was plastered to her maw as she dove underneath the surface. Opening her jade colored eyes, Kari observed the underwater life. Small fish and a frog or two. The water was quite clear unlike many other streams she had seen here. This was her favorite one.

Her lungs burned for air so she shot up and gasped as her nose broke the water's surface. Kari shook the water from her ears and then stopped splashing as she heard the foot steps of another wolf. Her nostrils worked and she detected that it was indeed a male. She jumped out of the water to show herself. This began her long and rather entertaining introduction.

Hello stranger! I am Kari!

She shook the rest of her body dry, possibly splashing some on the male in front of her.

I do apologize for getting you wet. Do you like water? I love the water! It feels so good on a hot day as of tod- Jei? Is that you?

The older she wolf narrowed her eyes at the familiar face. It had been years since she saw him.

It's me, Kari!"
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 26-05-2011 20:35

(way to cut to the chase XD )

Confused but determined to find a way, Jei wandered around the mountainous region, looking for someone who might help him, point him in the direction of someone, anyone who can assist him in finding his memories, and of the mysterious female who keeps plaguing his dreams.

He'd spoken to many wolves, some friendly, some not so friendly. Many of them weren't any help at all. How could they be? It was one female in the entire world, how the hell was he suppose to find her? He didn't know if he was in the right place to begin with, she could be in another country or be dead for all he knew.

It was a lost cause, but he tread on, a fool bent on believing that she was the one who could help him. He passed by a stream and felt the urge to take a long deep drink to clear his boggled mind. It was a warm day too, so a dip in the cool water didn't seem like a bad idea either.

As he walked closer, he heard the sounds of splashing and a joyful voice. Curiosity killed the wolf, he padded towards the noise and poked his head through the dense vegetation to see who was making such joyous sounds.

He blinked and suddenly he got splashed with water. Jei spat some out and shook his head, clearing his fur and face of water before he heard a sweet voice speak.

Hello stranger! I am Kari!

I do apologize for getting you wet. Do you like water? I love the water! It feels so good on a hot day as of tod- Jei? Is that you?

It's me, Kari!"

Jei steppe out of the vegetation to see a beautiful female in his path. Her fur was a lovely dark latte brown and her eyes were lovely. Her face changed from happiness surprise and then glee as she laid eyes on him. That made him even more confused. Who was this girl? Did he know her? Apparently she knew him.

He went quiet for a moment, watching the smile on the girl's face.

"...Who..are you?" he asked her simply, yet that one question was all she needed.