Goddess of Light, Demon of Darkness (PRP Paget)

The rough mountains of the Hekaya lands, where only the strongest will survive.
Paget
Pup

Post by Paget » 06-06-2011 20:23

Paget, being slightly immature, let out a giggle at how the male covered his little ones. The giggle turned into a laugh and after a few seconds, she calmed down.

"Oh please, I wouldn't dream of putting my mouth on that... Besides, I was always taught to keep small parts out of my mouth, it's a choking hazard."

She smirked and turned her back on the gaping male. Oh how she loved being witty! Paget was still nervous as to what may happen to her. They seemed to value her talents so maybe if she layed low, she'd have a chance of surviving.

Paget sneezed shortly as the tail of a female flicked her nose. Growling, she held her tongue from making a sharp retort to her defense.

She followed Magnus to her quarters without a word to him. Her stomach did some talking though, growling loudly. She sighed in embarrassment.
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 06-06-2011 20:47

"Oh please, I wouldn't dream of putting my mouth on that... Besides, I was always taught to keep small parts out of my mouth, it's a choking hazard."

Winston growled as he watched Paget follow his brother to his den. That bitch....she was gonna pay....soon, but only if he could get Magnus away from her.

Magnus led her towards his den, quiet, not saying anything to her as they did. His cave was a rather large one, she would have to share it with him, good thing it was large enough accommodate at least 5 wolves.

He heard no talk from her either, not that he minded much, he rather liked the silence. Until that silence was broken by a low growling sound. The tall male flicked his black ears and spoke to her without turning around.

"I have food in my den, you can eat then," he said as he neared the base of the mountain. He looked up at the rugged path of rocks that led to the cliff where his den was. Without a backwards glance at her, he leaped onto a rock and then from there went to another rock and repeated that until he was standing on the cliff looking down. "Climb up," he said simply to her, waiting to see how she would fare.
Paget
Pup

Post by Paget » 07-06-2011 05:09

Keeping her dignity, Paget kept her head high and strutted past Winston. Looks like he was a 'daddy's boy'.

Paget's face dropped at the newly shown challenge of climbing. Great. Sighing melodramatically, she, despite the weakness from hunger, heaved her light body onto the first rock.

Wait, he was going to feed her? Man, they took care of the captives quite well! She had a cheeky grin on as she focused back on the path in front of her. This Magnus was quiet, too quiet. Obviously, Paget was the polar opposite of this guy so she felt rather bored around him.

As soon as they reached the cave, she found the food and helped herself. Maybe if they hadn't hurt her yet, they wouldn't ever unless of course she screwed up. Hopefully she wouldn't. With a mouthful of meat, she asked the male,

"So. Why do you guys treat your captive to meals? Aren't we to be treated as dirt or is that not your way?"

She may as well learn their ways if she was stuck here...
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 07-06-2011 22:24

Magnus watched quietly as the girl heaved herself up the rocky ledge and with some difficulty finally made it to his cliff and the entrance of his den. But then once he mentioned feeding her, the expression on her face changed and she had this odd look plastered on her face the entire time she climbed the rest of the way up. Magnus raised an eyebrow......food made her happy? While he understood food was sustence and kept you alive, he didn't think someone could be so elated at the mention of it. How strange....

What was even more strange was that once she got into his cave she immediate dove for the nice deer meat he kept and dug right in, without an invitation from him. He stood by the entrance staring at the girl as if she were some alien that invaded his home, which she techniqually was but still. This girl behaved differently from all the rest of the females in the pack.

He was ordered by Gordon to invite a a girl to his cave once, for reasons he didn't know, and the girl had difficulty climbing as this girl did, but she was also obedient and waited for Magnus to tell her things before she did them. Like waiting to be told she could eat or to even enter his cave and then asking permission if she could speak to him and other things.

Yet this girl, Paget, she defied all that he knew of women (which wasn't much) and he was confused by her antics. He silently walked up behind her as she was eating and caught her asking him a question around a mouthful of deer meat. His face was stoic as he watched her chew and eat in an unladylike fashion.

"So. Why do you guys treat your captive to meals? Aren't we to be treated as dirt or is that not your way?"

Magnus was quiet for a moment. "....I never said you were a captive....as far as I'm concerned you are part of the pack and thus you are given permission to eat as everyone else. Were you expecting to be treated like dirt?" he asked with confusion littering his tone as he watched her. By Gods he was going to have to live with this strange creature???