Destiny Calls [PRP Nakisha]

The rough mountains of the Hekaya lands, where only the strongest will survive.
K.A.T
Beta

Destiny Calls [PRP Nakisha]

Post by K.A.T » 02-08-2012 06:03

Another day, another day. Same routine, same boring greetings. Another hunt, another success. Same dogs mocking her, same words theys said.

Jeez really can anything be more boring?

Her every day events were starting to become so routine that she wasn't even thinking half the time she did them.

She woke up, said hi to mom,
"Morning Mother,"
"Good morning Dear,"

,went to Gerard to get instructions for the day,
"Hey Scout, hunting squad again today in 5 minutes, heard they were trying to increase the meat stash,".

Went out, said good morning to some important individuals,
"Morning Elders,"
"And morning to you Kirya,"

, and joined the hunting squad. Most of the squad ignored her as usual, only a few saying greetings and the others snubbing her. Well not like she cared or anything. She would just go off on her own to hunt within the designated region and once the leader sounded the call, she would go back with her kills and the entire squad would go back to the village and move on to other tasks.

Today on the hunt she was again assigned to the trees and rocky cliffs, areas where other dogs couldn't maneuver well. But for her, she had the extra quirks that helped her along. For her they were a blessing; to others they made her a freak.

Kirya easily scaled up the side of a rocky cliff to nab some clever squirrels that managed to make a nest in a hole in the side of the cliff. Smart, but not smart enough. She nabbed those fat suckers right from their hibernation and carried them back with her two rabbits and some late migrating birds and soon heard the howl of the hunt team lead dog.

The long-legged pretty female trotted along back towards the leader as the rest of the group joined up and soon they were walking back in silence, their mouths full, as they head home.

Once home, all the dogs made a beeline towards the meatery where the raw prey was dropped off to be cleaned and either made into food for the humans or into food for the dogs. After each dog dropped off their catch, they went off to do whatever they were to do next.

Kirya dropped her share, waited for the butcher's wife to give her the amount of coins she earned for her catch,
"Nice catch today Scout, got some juicy squirrels there,"

, and along her way out was shoved to the side and she raised her head to see the same posse who bothered her all the time.

Tank the Malamute Husky, Hank the brother of Tank (creative names eh?) and the two unrelated yet inseparable females, Uni the Samoyed and Tina the American Eskimo dog.

”Watch where yur going mutt,” Uni snorted as she feigned disgust at the mere fact that Tank purposely bumped into Kirya.

"Yeah watch where yur going you freak," Hank added on as his tongue lolled and he had an idiotic "impress-the-girls" look on his face.

Tank and his brother laughed like idiots while Tina put on a good display of shivering at the sight of Kirya.

"Six-toed freak, no wonder no one likes you," Tina just had to get in the last word as she spat and missed, the spit landing miles off where Kirya was.

With a roll of her blue and brown eyes, Kirya ignored the posse and went her way, shaking her head as she heard the laughter of the four behind her, the little pouch of coins she held in her jaws jingling as she shook.

”Don’t they ever get tired of the same trick every day? Gosh they need to think of something new,” Kirya thought as she walked home at a brisk pace. Along the way she got jeers from other young dogs and a few nods of acknowledgment from older dogs.

Everyday seemed just the same to here. Would she ever outlive the mundane life of the village? And could the young dogs really just get over themselves? Sheesh they acted worse than pups. But it’s not like anyone would listen to the words of a hybrid. She grumbled slightly at the stupidity of domestic hounds as she reached her home and scratched on the front door in a rhythm that would let Gerard know it was her.

Soon enough her human owner opened the door for her and she wagged her tail as she looked up at the crippled man.

Gerard was an elderly man with one good leg who needed a crutch and her mother for support but he was still kind and Kirya cared for him deeply.

”Hey Scout, good girl, looks like you got quite a bit for your catch eh? Thanks for everything,” Gerard said with a smile as he took the pouch of coins from Kirya and scratched her behind the ears.

”Oh that reminds me, I have to pay a visit to the butcher to get some meat and then to the healer to get my health checked up. Sonya, let’s go girl,” the man called and soon Kirya’s mother was by the man’s side as he hobbled down the steps to the ground.

”Hello Dear, how was the hunt?” Sonya asked her daughter as they touched noses lightly.

Kirya smiled but rolled her eyes as she spoke.

”Same as everyday Mother. I’m going to see if Flame and the others are running today. I’ll see you later,” Kirya said and with a nod from Sonya, she watched her mother and master walk off, Gerard holding on to a support handle on Sonya’s holster and then she bounded off to find the few dogs that did accept her.

Really, what Kirya wouldn't give to have her life spiced up a bit. Maybe her best friend Flame could cheer her up like always.

--------------------------------

Elsewhere outside the village far away, a lone brown colored male walked aimlessly through the snow as he looked left and right as if checking the coast and then covering his tracks. He marked his scent on a nearby tree and then walked the opposite direction way from it.

Siegfried was tired of life, tired of living the wild goose chase his family was sending him on and more than once contemplated turning around and meeting his killers head on. Hmm but he didn’t and just kept on moving forward, not knowing what he was doing with his life.

-------------------

On Siegfried’s trail was the group of males sent out by the pack to kill Siegfried out of revenge. Siegfried’s half-brothers Hale and Heatz led the pack as they tracked down the traitors scent. They had been running for days and still no sign of the murderous brown wolf.

It had gotten to a point where Heatz decided to call in a professional to aid them in the hunt. They did not know who was going to answer their call.

The Hunter heard the call for business and met the pack soon after.

”Got a job for me?” the tall black and grey male asked the pack of wolves, his voice light and almost mocking as were his ruby-red eyes. A dark raven croaked as it circled overhead. What an overbearing sight.

The pack of males gulped at the sight of the Hunter but only Heatz had enough courage to lay out the deal. They had heard rumors of this particular mercenary's reputation and saw that the the male sure knew how to keep his reputation. Just looking at the Hunter made the other males' legs quake and shiver. Plus the raven didn't make things better.

”Y-yeah. Go find a brown male with copper eyes and dark fur on his muzzle, four legs, and tail tip. We want him dead for killing our precious sister. Bring us his dead body and we’ll reward you. You can find our pack near the mountains. We’ll wait for your return,” Heatz said and gulped slightly as he was under the scrutiny of the Hunter’s gaze.

The Hunter was silent as he decided on the job and finally nodded his head. The whole time there was a smirk on his face, as if he found this all to be very funny.

”Fine with me. But you know of my conditions correct?” he asked them and the pack of wolves looked confused for a second.

”I decide whether or not the target lives. Your reward is not my motivation,” the Hunter said as he then turned away from the stunned group of males and walked off, having now acquired the scent of his target and commencing the hunt. The raven croaked ominously again and trailed after the dark wolf.

Hale, Heatz and the rest of the attack group watched the tall dark Hunter walk off with fear as they debated whether or not they made the right decision.

”I say we still hunt on our own. Who knows if that Hunter will keep his word. C’mon men,” Heatz said after regaining his composure and the pack set off after Siegfried’s scent again.

The Hunter did not know just how much this mission was going to change his life. And Siegfried was about to find out perhaps there is something more to life than just running away. Kirya would soon get her wish of getting out of that boring place of a village. The lives of these three canines and more, would soon be changed forever.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Re: Destiny Calls [PRP Nakisha]

Post by Nakisha » 03-08-2012 00:11

She trotted... her favourite pace.
Passed the many houses... passed the fence where the big guard dogs lived. As always, they growled at her, but she ignored them. Eyes forward, ears slightly back and head low, tail midway, she just continued to make her way.

She had no idea how much her wolf blood showed in her ways. But she knew she was different... as each day was a constant reminder of that fact. Each day Greg, their owner, looked at her. Each day when she saw those dreaded girls....

Bluebell and Daisy... her half sisters. Not that she CONSIDERED them relatives... the whole VILLAGE knew that Blaze, her father, had been forced to mate Nirvana, the girls' mother. But he loved Chikara... HER mother.

Perhaps thát was why the two bitches hated her so. The wanted daughter of Chikara and Blaze, instead of the forced daughters of Nirvana and Blaze....

... But the unwanted product of a secret mating. And the whole village knew thát, too.

The pups of Nirvana and Blaze had been anticipated, bred by the humans on purpose. She, on the other hand, was the result of a slipup between her mother and her father, while the human-picked stud Rocky had sired the rest of the litter... her halfsiblings, the only ones she REALLY considered her brothers and sisters....

- ''HEY Flame...''

Flame rolled her eyes and didn't even look up; she tried to keep going.

- ''I SAID...''

Suddenly, a paw slammed down on the ground right in front of her... and with a deep sigh and an annoyed growl, she looked up.

- ''... HEY, Flame. What's the matter, honey... cat got your tongue?''

Flame turned her ears back and looked straight into her halfsister's eyes.

Bluebell was the biggest of the two, but both females where a bit larger then her. Where she was slender build, with lots of muscle, the females in front of her where muscled, boxy sled dogs, the type that was so badly desired.

Her own greyblue eyes stared into Bluebell's bright blue ones. She narrowed them, still growling softly.

- ''Oh, I heard you, alright.''

- ''Then why won't you ANSWER, love...?'' Both females smirked, but Bluebell still did the talking. ''SCARED, or something? Afraid we'll give you another trashing..?''

- ''Scared? Of you? Gimme a break.''

Bluebell now growled too; her hackles raised and both her and her sister came closer. Flame didn't move; instead, she stood her ground.

She mentally prepared.

This happened all the time. The sisters never skipped an opportunity to catch her alone... and to fight.
However, usually, SOMEONE interrupted these stupid meetings... and no serious fighting had ever occurred.

... and today was no different.

- ''BLUEBELL. DAISY!''

The voice of Herman, their owner, echoed between the houses; both females growled in annoyance, but their ears instantly perked, and Flame KNEW they would never ignore their master's call...

- ''We'll catch you, later...'' Daisy grumbled. And with that, both girls suddenly turned and rushed off.

- ''As usual....'' Flame mumbled, before once again lowering her head and continuing her way.

On her chest, her silver lisence swung from left to right, hanging on the heavy, leather collar she wore.

She hated the collar. She hated most of the humans here. She definitely hated many dogs....

But she loved her mother... her father... her friends...

She sighed. If only she could get away from this place...

She stopped and lifted her head... gazing into the distance.

Greg wanted her to be a great sleddog... like her father... and her mother. But... those woods ahead... they always seemed to be calling for her. She wanted to go out... and not just when tied to a sled...

But Greg never let her....
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 03-08-2012 06:36

Kirya trotted through the village on the look out for the familar cream and dark furred coat of her best friend Flame.

Flame was another dog with some wolf's blood since her father, Blaze, was part wolf. Kirya found that she connected with Flame the best out of all the dogs in the village. Even the village elders who respected Kirya didn't understand what it truly felt like being different than everyone in the village.

But Kirya was proud of her heritage. She loved her mother and her father and if anyone dared to insult either they better be ready for a world of hurt. People could talk crap about Kirya all the time, she didn't care. But once a word of disrespect about her mother or father was out then it was on!

And there were some few who just didn't know when to shut their yapping snouts when it came to dissing her family.

Gerard was an elderly man and many of the younger humans mocked him. He used to be a great dog breeder and trainer but it all stopped when he got into an accident when racing, broke his leg and most of his career just fell. And even worse when his wife died from a harsh fever. He'd never been the same. Kirya felt for the man greatly, and she was so glad that he decided to adopt her mother and her as his own. Gerard looked a lot better with Sonya and herself around to help him and she was happy to be of service.

As she walked through the village, there were some dogs who tried to kick snow at her, which she dodged easily, and others who would come right up to her to insult her. For Kirya, she wasn't a big dog, she was built for climbing and speed and looked small compared to the thick buff sled dogs the villaged prized.

But that didn't stop Kirya from kicking anyone's but that deserved a good kicking.

And great...

...Walking right towards her was another few of the dogs she really didn't want to see.

There stood Maxwell...the self-proclaimed most handsome dog in the village, the dog that used to pursue Kirya's mother before she ran off. And now Maxwell made it his goal to torment Kirya everyday for revenge against Sonya rejecting him. Talk about sore loser...

And it really didn't help that he had millions of girls drooling after him anyway. No, the freaking loser of a male just had to make sure EVERY girl in the village he wanted fell to his feet. And Sonya was included but she rarely left the house unless with Gerard and Maxwell didn't have the balls to approach the old man with a deadly crutch.

Maxwell wasn't alone either. He had his posse of idiots behind him as well. Including some females he had bred with before and some idiot followers...Kirya really didn't need this right now.

"So little Miss Rabbit is out again?"
"Where ya going small fry?"
"Probably going to find her freak and loser friends again,"

Kirya kept walking and nimbling manuevered her way past them without even sparing them a glance. Which apparently she did everyday but today it seemed Maxwell had enough.

The large Chow and Malamute mix ran until he blocked her path and stared down at her. Kirya stopped and looked up into the brute's face, fixing him with her heterochromic stare and pretty soon he looked away from her, unable to handle the "weirdness" of her eyes.

"It's rude to disrespect your superiors Kirya," Maxwell spoke to her in a condescending tone.

Kirya gave him a blank stare as if he were stupid as she tried to move past him.

"And it's rude to call people names. Ever thought of that?" she commented but he blocked her again and this time Kirya was losing patience. Her short-temper was not good with idiots.

"What do you want Maxwell? Why can't you get over the fact that my mother did not chose you? Way to show everyone what a sore loser you are. Now if you'll excuse me I have places to be and things to do, unlike the rest of you," Kirya said in the most calm and mocking tone yet holding respect as once again she tried to move past Maxwell only to be bumped away by one of his female admirers.

"How dare the lowly likes of you talk to the Great Maxwell? He was famous before you were born and your mother was crazy to reject him," she scoffed as she used a paw to thrust snow at Kirya and the smaller canine moved away from the flying pile of whiteness.

"Yeah how dare a freak like you disrespect Maxwell. You watch what you say hybrid, or else," one of the males said.

Did they not realize how stupid they made themselves sound?

...Probably not...

Surprisingly Maxwell stayed quiet as he stared, no glared at her.

"Or else what may I ask? So what if he's famous? That doesn't mean that every female on the planet should worship him. And my mother had the right to chose who she loved, and that's none of your damn business Princess so get out of my face. And how dare you bring my mother into this bitch? And you Kurt, don't you dare start your disrespect talk with me bub. You say one thing about my mother and I swear Max isn't going to be able to save your hide. Now get out of my way..." Kirya said in a deadly tone as she fixed the entire posse with her eyes and more than half moved away instinctively.

Rendered speechless since they were just mere bullies who didn't expect their victim to fight back, Kirya walked past them and moved on, feeling the stares of them all hitting her form as she walked away from them.

But it sounded like one of them recovered and shouted after her, it was Max.

"One of these days Kirya, you and your mother will know that it was a bad idea to refuse me," his booming voice shouted and all Kirya gave of an indication that she heard was an annoyed flick of her bushy tail.

What she would give for another intelligent soul around this village.

Soon she saw Flame's fur and she came just in time to see Flame's half-sisters Daisy and Bluebell head away. Kirya's ears flickered as she wondered what those two sled dogs wanted with Flame. Probably to torment her.

WIth a sigh and a shake of her head, Kirya ran out towards Flame.

"Flame! I've been looking for you!" Kirya called as she came to a stop beside her friend who was a bit taller than her.

Kirya jerked her head towards the way Daisy and Bluebell left and raised an eyebrow.

"Those two bothering you again? One day Flame you've got to show them what you're made of. Then they'll think twice about messing with you. Lord knows what idiots we have to put up with everyday. I just got a lovely welcome by Tank's posse and Maxwell's posse all in one day. How about you?" Kirya joked as she mocked the dogs of the village and grinned at her friend.

Nudging Flame's shoulder Kirya grinned and tilted one of her ears towards the forest.

"Hey what do you say we try and ditch the group and go running in the woods? Man it's been a while since we last did it. You game? Hmm Terry did want to talk to us though so what should we do?" she asked with a tilt of her head.

Terry was one of their friends, one of the few dogs of the village that accepted Flame and Kirya although he was a bit cowardly at times. Kirya wondered what he wanted to talk to them about.

----------------------

Outside the village, Hale and Heatz pack of wolves was sniffing around not too far from the village outskirts.

Siegfried was putting his scents everywhere and leading his assailants on a wild wolf chase.

The Hunter was on his own path tracking down Siegfried but it seems he too was wandering a bit close to where the village was.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 03-08-2012 17:42

(OK throwing in Jeb's team, who are a little older then Chikara, you know, Flame's mom... :P Check 'em out: http://hekaya.forum2go.nl/jebediah-s-do ... t=jebediah)

Spartacus snoozed besides his beloved mate... Electra. The two akita's lay calmly together, but the sounds of a quarrel where drifting their way...

Spartacus felt Electra shift; she lifted her head from her paws to listen.
He lazily opened one eye and yawned.

- ''What's the matter?''
- ''Shh.'' Electra growled softly. ''Tsh... seems they're at it again...''
- ''They?''

- ''Come on.'' Electra suddenly got up, causing Spartacus, who had leaned against her, to fall sidewards. He groaned and shook his fur, but then followed his mate as she trotted away.
"What do you want Maxwell? Why can't you get over the fact that my mother did not chose you? Way to show everyone what a sore loser you are. Now if you'll excuse me I have places to be and things to do, unlike the rest of you," Kirya said in the most calm and mocking tone yet holding respect as once again she tried to move past Maxwell only to be bumped away by one of his female admirers.

"How dare the lowly likes of you talk to the Great Maxwell? He was famous before you were born and your mother was crazy to reject him," she scoffed as she used a paw to thrust snow at Kirya and the smaller canine moved away from the flying pile of whiteness.
Electra's ears turned back as the group came into sight.

TSHH... ''The Great Maxwell'' and his posse of brainless bitches and chumps again. Oh man, she couldn't stand that guy!
He was so goddamn proud of the fact that he had banged almost every female his age in town. But she, too, was one of the exceptions... and she had little patience with him, or his group of followers.

She knew Kirya just barely. She could have been her daughter, agewise, and Electra only rarely associated with dogs that age.
But she knéw that the young female was often in trouble with this group. She had heard it before... and right now, she had heard it once too much.

If they wanted to pick on the poor girl just because her mother had rejected ''the great Maxwell'', she'd be happy to step in....

Spartacus, still a little drowsey from being pulled from his sleep, only slightly noticed what was going on; he just followed Electra.
"Yeah how dare a freak like you disrespect Maxwell. You watch what you say hybrid, or else," one of the males said.

Surprisingly Maxwell stayed quiet as he stared, no glared at her.

"Or else what may I ask? So what if he's famous? That doesn't mean that every female on the planet should worship him. And my mother had the right to chose who she loved, and that's none of your damn business Princess so get out of my face. And how dare you bring my mother into this bitch? And you Kurt, don't you dare start your disrespect talk with me bub. You say one thing about my mother and I swear Max isn't going to be able to save your hide. Now get out of my way..." Kirya said in a deadly tone as she fixed the entire posse with her eyes and more than half moved away instinctively.
Electra smirked as they now really came close. There, the girl knew how to handle herself. That would show the mob, certainly they had little to say to THAT.

She only knew those dogs vaguely. Princess... Kurt... Even Maxwell, for that matter; after all, she had just met him in his few attempts to court her. And she had been VERY clear in telling him off... And since Jeb, her owner, had lived in a different village before moving here, she had had only little more to do with him from that day on. But if there was ONE thing she couldn't stand, it was arrogant males...
Rendered speechless since they were just mere bullies who didn't expect their victim to fight back, Kirya walked past them and moved on, feeling the stares of them all hitting her form as she walked away from them.

But it sounded like one of them recovered and shouted after her, it was Max.

"One of these days Kirya, you and your mother will know that it was a bad idea to refuse me," his booming voice shouted and all Kirya gave of an indication that she heard was an annoyed flick of her bushy tail.
- ''WHY... If it isn't Maxwell the Magnificent.''

Electra grinned as she suddenly blocked Max's sight on Kirya, knowing the girl was on her way and leaving. It was time to have some fun...

- ''Max, darling, don't you have something BETTER to do then bullying young girls?'' She snickered as she walked up to him. ''Why don't you run along and fuck some dumb bitch in heat or something... that's what you do best, after all...''

Oh, she could anticipate the questions already. The ''what-do-YOU-care'''s and ''As if you care about that girl.''

And they'd be right. But oh, she wanted to put big Max in his place...

Spartacus, finally awaking a little more, perked his ears and looked from Electra to Max... and slightly narrowed his eyes.

Oh yes. Electra had told him about Max. And while Spartacus was usually a kind guy, he disliked ANYONE trying to touch HIS girl....
Soon she saw Flame's fur and she came just in time to see Flame's half-sisters Daisy and Bluebell head away. Kirya's ears flickered as she wondered what those two sled dogs wanted with Flame. Probably to torment her.

WIth a sigh and a shake of her head, Kirya ran out towards Flame.

"Flame! I've been looking for you!" Kirya called as she came to a stop beside her friend who was a bit taller than her.
Flame's ears instantly perked; she lifted her head and smiled at the sound of her friend's voice, even before her eyes rested upon Kirya.

- ''Kirya!'' She began to wag her tail. ''Good to see you!''
Kirya jerked her head towards the way Daisy and Bluebell left and raised an eyebrow.

"Those two bothering you again? One day Flame you've got to show them what you're made of. Then they'll think twice about messing with you. Lord knows what idiots we have to put up with everyday. I just got a lovely welcome by Tank's posse and Maxwell's posse all in one day. How about you?" Kirya joked as she mocked the dogs of the village and grinned at her friend.
- ''Ah... again?'' Flame sighed. ''I'm not surprised...'' She then lifted her head further and stared after Bluebell, who just disappeared behind a corner. ''I... I wánt to show those two off... but I can't risk ruining my spot in the team. If I fight Bluebell, they might replace one of us... and I don't want it to be me.'' She groaned and flopped a paw over her snout. ''It's my only time getting out of this dull place... sledding. But man, I HATE the gal...''
Nudging Flame's shoulder Kirya grinned and tilted one of her ears towards the forest.

"Hey what do you say we try and ditch the group and go running in the woods? Man it's been a while since we last did it. You game? Hmm Terry did want to talk to us though so what should we do?" she asked with a tilt of her head.
It was easy to see what the thought of one of their forbidden trips set loose inside Flame; her ears trembled with anticipation and her tail raised, her eyes focussing on full alert.

Greg had always forbidden her to leave the village... and she had only dared to sneak out with Kirya on occations. Greg KNEW she was part wolf, and he hated their indepedance. He wanted Flame where he could see her... or at least, where he knew the other inhabitants of the village saw her. He feared she'd one day run off and never return... and if it hadn't been for her parents, she definitely WOULD.

- ''I... I'd LOVE to... but...'' She hesitated, peeking behind her. ''If Greg ever finds out... I... I'm not sure if he...''

She hesitated again and paused.

Last time, Greg hád found out... and he had punished her severely. She knew better then to wander off...

But it had been such a while...

- ''I... alright.'' She smiled. ''Oh what the heck... I have been waiting to go out for too long anyway!''

She visibly brightened up and grinned at her friend, taking a little sprint, then turning sharply to playbow at her, tail wagging.

- ''Come on... let's hurry! If someone sees me running off the fun will be shortlived...''
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 03-08-2012 18:17

((oh bring em on in Kisha, the more the merrier :P :lol: ))

''WHY... If it isn't Maxwell the Magnificent.''
Max blinked as suddenly the form of the lovely Akita Electra blocked his nice view of Kirya's retreating form. Truth be told, Max had alway had an unhealthy obsession with Sonya. When she rejected him, Max was beyond furiated. And when Sonya disappeared and then reappeared a year later with a daughter from a mating with a wolf, Maxwell wanted revenge.

But even if he hated the daughter and mother, he still couldn't help but want them. And unhealthy as it might be, he thought Kirya was quite the lady. She wasn't some lame bitch that groveled at his feet. No, she put up a fight and it just made him want the young canine even more.

Kurt and Princess were about to open their mouths and make themselves look stupid again. Maxwell didn't know why he put up with them, but there were times when he too thought the Chesapeake Bay Retriever (Kurt) and the Rough Collie (Princess) were a little over their heads. He held out a large paw to shut them up as he faced Electra and right behind her he saw Spartacus, her mate.
''Max, darling, don't you have something BETTER to do then bullying young girls?'' She snickered as she walked up to him. ''Why don't you run along and fuck some dumb bitch in heat or something... that's what you do best, after all...''
A nerve above Max's eye twitched as he glared at the female who had guts to speak to him like that. Not many females dared to stand up to him, Sonya, Kirya, Flame, and Electra were some of the few. But he didn't mind her words as he scoffed at her.

"What's this? Jealous of the young ladies Electra? Would you rather I lather my attentions on you? And I'm so glad you know me so well. Care to volunteer for the job? Don't tell me Spartacus isn't cut out for it anymore?" he mocked her relentlessly and stood his ground.

The large Chow and Malamute mix wasn't afraid of the Akita male or Electra.

"Don't get in my way woman. I'll go after whoever I damn well want to," he said to Electra as he glared at her and asked the questions Electra was expecting.

"What do you care anyway? It's not like you and Kirya are chums. I'll bet you've never even talked with the hybrid," he said and his posse gathered around him like flies to a piece of crap.

------------------------

''Kirya!'' She began to wag her tail. ''Good to see you!''

''Ah... again?'' Flame sighed. ''I'm not surprised...'' She then lifted her head further and stared after Bluebell, who just disappeared behind a corner. ''I... I wánt to show those two off... but I can't risk ruining my spot in the team. If I fight Bluebell, they might replace one of us... and I don't want it to be me.'' She groaned and flopped a paw over her snout. ''It's my only time getting out of this dull place... sledding. But man, I HATE the gal...''
Kirya's ears flattened back as she felt for her friend. Stuck in the village and they couldn't leave, mostly because of duty and family. Don't get them wrong, both girls loved their families deeply, but it seemed like the wolf part in their blood was more than anyone ever anticipated.

"I hear ya. It's tough. I go through the same on the hunting squad. And I can't lose my job or else Gerard's losing his pay. But some dogs really just don't know when to give up. At least you don't have to look at her ugly mug when you run right?" Kirya tried lightening up the mood with a joke and a grin at her friend.
''I... I'd LOVE to... but...'' She hesitated, peeking behind her. ''If Greg ever finds out... I... I'm not sure if he...''

She hesitated again and paused.
Kirya's ears flattened against her head as she guiltily remembered the last time she persuaded Flame to run in the woods with her and they didn't cover their scents after they came back and both Gerard and Greg found out about it. While Gerard was more lenient on Kirya, Greg didn't take the idea too lightly and Flame got some punishment as a result and since then Kirya had been trying to hold herself from getting her friend into more trouble.

But getting out of the village was the only time she and Flame felt any hint of freedom. And with annoying dogs always bothering them, the two girls really needed to get away.

"I get it if you don't want to.." Kirya spoke but was cut off by Flame.
''I... alright.'' She smiled. ''Oh what the heck... I have been waiting to go out for too long anyway!''

She visibly brightened up and grinned at her friend, taking a little sprint, then turning sharply to playbow at her, tail wagging.

- ''Come on... let's hurry! If someone sees me running off the fun will be shortlived...''
Kirya's face brightened despite knowing the consequences of their actions. But the desire to run free from the village, from their peers, from their owners, the call of the wild was too much to resist.

"Yes!! Alright and this time I'll be careful and make sure our scents are covered and we don't come back looking like we had a romp in the forest. Let's make this quick. Terry and the others said they wanted to meet in the afternoon. Let's sneak out the rear entrance," Kirya said with a grin as she started stealthily trotting towards the back where most people didn't pay attention to.

Once there Kirya went behind a barn and rolled in a pile of dead and decaying hay so that her scent wouldn't follow her out the village. She waited for Flame to do the same, hiding behind the abandoned barn and then smirked at Flame.
"Race ya to the forest edge," she whispered and then shot off like a bolt of black and tan and cream.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 19-08-2012 22:11

((SURPRISE; Decided to make Ajax the son of Electra & Spartacus. :happy:))
Max blinked as suddenly the form of the lovely Akita Electra blocked his nice view of Kirya's retreating form.

Kurt and Princess were about to open their mouths and make themselves look stupid again. He held out a large paw to shut them up as he faced Electra and right behind her he saw Spartacus, her mate.

-

A nerve above Max's eye twitched as he glared at the female who had guts to speak to him like that. Not many females dared to stand up to him, Sonya, Kirya, Flame, and Electra were some of the few. But he didn't mind her words as he scoffed at her.

"What's this? Jealous of the young ladies Electra? Would you rather I lather my attentions on you? And I'm so glad you know me so well. Care to volunteer for the job? Don't tell me Spartacus isn't cut out for it anymore?" he mocked her relentlessly and stood his ground.
Electra's grin grew wider.

- ''Oh Oh, still so one-tracked...'' She circled him playfully, enjoying their game. ''Is that all you can ever think off, Maxie, baby? Sex?''

Spartacus, surprisingly, did not even respond to the insult. Instead, he perked his small, triangle ears and kept his eyes on his mate.
"Don't get in my way woman. I'll go after whoever I damn well want to," he said to Electra as he glared at her and asked the questions Electra was expecting.

"What do you care anyway? It's not like you and Kirya are chums. I'll bet you've never even talked with the hybrid," he said and his posse gathered around him like flies to a piece of crap.
- ''Oh, agreed, agreed...'' She hushed. ''However...''

She suddenly became more serious.

- ''I know about you and Sonya and your ever-lasting frustrations to the matter... causing you to pick on her girl...''

She finally stopped circling him and walked back to her mate casually.
- ''But....''

She then turned and narrowed her eyes.

- ''Kirya might not be my daughter... but if I hear you've been trying to take things out on her... you might find me quite... motherly.''

Spartacus shook his thick fur. The akita was hardly interested in Maxwell or the others; if he was honest, he'd rather return to his snooze....

------------------------
Kirya's ears flattened back as she felt for her friend.

"I hear ya. It's tough. I go through the same on the hunting squad. And I can't lose my job or else Gerard's losing his pay. But some dogs really just don't know when to give up. At least you don't have to look at her ugly mug when you run right?" Kirya tried lightening up the mood with a joke and a grin at her friend.
Flame grinned. No... usually, Bluebell and herself where teamed up in the front. Both where good leaddogs, but she was still... well, ''fiesty'' as Greg liked to call it... and Bluebell was more reliable.

"Yes!! Alright and this time I'll be careful and make sure our scents are covered and we don't come back looking like we had a romp in the forest. Let's make this quick. Terry and the others said they wanted to meet in the afternoon. Let's sneak out the rear entrance," Kirya said with a grin as she started stealthily trotting towards the back where most people didn't pay attention to.
- ''Oh hush...'' Flame smiled and turned her ears slightly back, trotting right behind her friend. ''I wasn't YOUR fault we got caught.... I was sloppy.'' She rushed forward and nipped at her friend's ear. ''We'll be careful....''
Once there Kirya went behind a barn and rolled in a pile of dead and decaying hay so that her scent wouldn't follow her out the village. She waited for Flame to do the same, hiding behind the abandoned barn and then smirked at Flame.
"Race ya to the forest edge," she whispered and then shot off like a bolt of black and tan and cream.
Flame wasted no moment to follow her friend's example and laughed wholeheartily as they rolled through the hay. She almost accidentally rolled into a horse dropping, grinned sheepishly and got up, shaking the hay from her creamcoloured fur.

She then perked her ears at Kirya's whispered, grinned widely and shot after her, laughing softly, afraid to be heard.

- ''Can't catch me!'' She shot passed her friend, but then looked back over her shoulder with a smug grin... only to trip over a treeroot.

- ''UFF!!!'' She landed chest-first, rolled into a ball and made a summersault, before scrambling back to her feet with an embarassed grin.

- ''Oh f... I hope nobody saw thát...'' She whispered, chuckling.
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 20-08-2012 04:44

((weee that would make sense haha. oh do you have Seth made yet? I'm dying to see the competition hehe :lol: ))

Max was a bit annoyed that Electra seemed undisturbed by his verbal jabs. And Spartacus seemed unfazed as well. Hmmm well either they didn't really care or they did but they didn't show it. Either way...Max knew he couldn't win his way through with insults.

As a Chow Malamute mix, Max was a pretty big fellow. Actually he wasn't just an ordinary Alaskan Malamute; Tate, Maxwell's owner, was a breeder who specialized in Giant Alaskan Malamutes, those big guys who were the muscles of the village specialized in pulling sleds. Those who topped those guys were the Tibetan Mastiffs were acted as guard dogs.

So Max was part Chow, which was also a large dog, and Giant Alaskan Malamute so that made him pretty big. Bigger than Electra and taller than Spartacus by a few inches. Still he knew Electra had a fierce personality that shouldn't be reckoned with...plus he didn't like fighting females. That was one thing Tate taught Max; females were precious valuables!!
Electra's grin grew wider.

- ''Oh Oh, still so one-tracked...'' She circled him playfully, enjoying their game. ''Is that all you can ever think off, Maxie, baby? Sex?''

Spartacus, surprisingly, did not even respond to the insult. Instead, he perked his small, triangle ears and kept his eyes on his mate.
Max narrowed his golden-brown eyes slightly at Electra. From the corner of his eye he saw Spartacus's attention was focused on the female in front of him so he put the male out of his attention for now and focused on Electra. A smirk appeared on his face in response to her grin. Two could play it this way.

"You know me so well Electra. There is a reason why I am the number stud male in this village. Of course that and more would be on my mind. You sure you're not just regretting the chance you missed out on?" he asked her with a wink as the groupie behind him snickered.

Princess took the moment to pipe up and just made herself look like an idiot female, what seemed to be a similar trait in most village female dogs, strangely.

"Max baby don't pay any attention to this old hag. I'm sure she's just jealous and taking it out on you," she huffed as she whipped her fluffy tail beneath Max's chin but he turned his head away as he was focused on the Akita in front of him.

"Hn," was Max's only response to Princess' comment as she continued to try and mold herself into him although he barely paid any heed to the smaller and desperate female. Mostly young females ages 1-3 threw themselves at him; the old ones tended to be already settled or had other things on their mind.
''Oh, agreed, agreed...'' She hushed. ''However...''

She suddenly became more serious.

- ''I know about you and Sonya and your ever-lasting frustrations to the matter... causing you to pick on her girl...''

She finally stopped circling him and walked back to her mate casually.
- ''But....''
The look on Max's face could be best described as incredulous. His unhealthy obsession with Sonya and Kirya was not known to just anyone. Well many of the dogs of the village weren't quite smart but the particular smart ones did notice; but he made sure to keep it on the down-low so the fact that Electra new didn't bode well with him.
She then turned and narrowed her eyes.

- ''Kirya might not be my daughter... but if I hear you've been trying to take things out on her... you might find me quite... motherly.''
Kurt opened his jaw but Max used his larger paw and hit the bottom of Kurt's jaw, snapping the male's mouth right back up and closed. Kurt yipped slightly out of surprise and looked at Max in surprise. All Max did was give him a look that got the retriever to shut up good.

Max returned his eyes to Electra and gave her a good, solid, serious stare.

"If I choose to pursue her, why should you butt in? Don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong Electra. There is no rule that says I cannot pursue the female I want. Unless another male claims her before me then I am free to try my luck," he spoke.

Before some fight broke out, the huge lumbering figure of one of the guard dogs appeared, towering over everyone and even Maxwell. Brax the Tibetan Mastiff appeared to be on his changing shift as he approached the small crowd.

"We got a problem here?" the big dog asked and Max's posse silently shook their heads at the sight of the large guard dog. Brax was one of the larger Mastiffs; even 5 dogs charging him couldn't knock him down and the entire village knew not to mess with the Mastiffs. Even Max.

Max gave one last glance at Electra before nodding his head to Brax.

"No, we were just having--a friendly chat. We'll be on our way now," Max said as he turned and walked away with his group obediently following after him.

Brax huffed as he watched the troublemakers walk away and he turned his attention to the two Akita dogs.

"Sorry to break up the fun, but the humans were wondering where half of the dogs were. Is Max still going on about Sonya and Kirya?" he asked as if it came to no surprise.

-----------------------------

''Oh hush...'' Flame smiled and turned her ears slightly back, trotting right behind her friend. ''I wasn't YOUR fault we got caught.... I was sloppy.'' She rushed forward and nipped at her friend's ear. ''We'll be careful....''
Kirya waved a paw at her best friend as they trotted off. A guilty look spread over her face.

"Well it was partly my fault. I got both of us so fired up we forgot to cover up our tracks. And I do feel bad because Greg is a lot harsher and stricter than Gerard. You're in a tougher situation than me. Though I'm sure Gerard would be devastated if I left, I don't want Greg to punish you for something I persuaded you to do," she said as she flattened her ears, remembering how she witnessed Greg give Flame a scolding and drag her off to be locked up for a while.

She nipped her friend back and shoved her playfully, rubbing dead hay into Flame's fur as she quietly laughed at how they were breaking rules again.
She almost accidentally rolled into a horse dropping, grinned sheepishly and got up, shaking the hay from her creamcoloured fur.
Kirya saw and laughed but then shoved her paw into her mouth as her body shook with laughter.

"Well that's definitely one way to hide your scent. Nothing beats a good whiff of horse dung," she giggled as she flung hay at the other canine and made sure both of them were thoroughly covered from ear tip to tail in hay.
She then perked her ears at Kirya's whispered, grinned widely and shot after her, laughing softly, afraid to be heard.

- ''Can't catch me!'' She shot passed her friend, but then looked back over her shoulder with a smug grin... only to trip over a treeroot.

- ''UFF!!!'' She landed chest-first, rolled into a ball and made a summersault, before scrambling back to her feet with an embarassed grin.

- ''Oh f... I hope nobody saw thát...'' She whispered, chuckling.
It felt so good to behave in ways they weren't allowed to in the village. The humans and dogs thought it wasn't ladylike nor appropriate to leave the village at any time when not under orders or to be rolling around in hay like pups.

But neither girl could ignore the strong pull the wilderness had on them; it was like they were meant to go out and find their future.

Kirya was fast, but she gave Flame a chance to catch up and risked looking back. And soon a cream blur shot past her and she saw Flame run ahead. Kirya grinned and sped up but then braked fast as Flame tripped over a protruding tree root and went sprawling a few feet.

She laughed as Flame fumbled and then scrambled to get back on her feet. Kirya caught up with her friend as they resumed their pace as she grinned at her friend.

"Your mother should have named you Grace. Nice one, Flame. Oh and I did see that so I hope you won't mind. It'll be our secret, but hey you've seen me do worse," she said as they ran ahead at the same pace.

Kirya was definitely a klutz around her friends. Why one time she was showing off her climbing skills and a squirrel scared the crap outta her she fell from the tree into a mound of snow and everyone of their friends saw. But it was all good and put off with laughs, but Kirya knew she was well embarrassed by that accident.

------------------------

Unknowing to the two running girls, someone else did witness the spectacular tumble Flame performed.

From a few yards Heatz and his group saw the two girls and they were hatching plans to have fun, taking a break in their hunt for the wanted male.

From another direction, Noctis the raven was up in the air and saw the two females. The raven made a mental note to let his friend know as he flew on in search of the target. But as he flew on he looked down and looked more closely at the dark furred canine...it was weird, but something told him that this wouldn't be the last time he saw her. With a ominous croak he flew higher and angled away to search elsewhere.

The Hunter was on the other side of the outskirts of the village as he sniffed around but kept his distance so as to not alarm the canines of the man-village. His raven companion was searching the skies while he roamed the ground to see if the target was hiding anywhere near the village where his assailants were less likely to look.

The dark figure raised his ruby eyes to look at the domestic dogs running around in the village. A smirk appeared on his face as he watched. Dogs, what silly creatures; it was amazing that they were descendants of great wild wolves. But not seeing his target, he moved on, circling around the village to try his luck there.

Siegfried was in the more mountainous areas of the place and from his higher position saw two running figures coming from the direction of the village. His copper eyes saw one trip and then the two kept moving. A slight chuckle escaped his lips at the sight of the female tripping but soon he was pushing ahead to find a place to rest.