Alondra

Please post your character profiles here. Profile outlines are also found here.
toki333
Warrior

Alondra

Post by toki333 » 28-04-2012 17:06

+Basics+

Name: Alondra (name means "Lark" in Spanish)
Nickname(s): Ala, sometimes
Species: Iberian Wolf x Can de Palleiro
Height: 60cm
Weight: 30kg

+Relationships+

Pack: Loner

Mate: -
Crush: -
Offspring: None, hasn't come into heat before

Mother: Rosa (Iberian wolf)
Father: Gaspar (domestic Can de Palleiro)
Siblings: Jorges :male:, Caspian :male:, Adelita :female:, François :male:
Maternal Grandmother: Unknown
Paternal Grandmother: Talia
Maternal Grandfather: Unknown
Paternal Grandfather: Rabs
Other family: Her father's littermates, all of whom live with humans in the village near where she was born.

+Appearance+

Ala has a few quite prominent markings, the most noticeable of all being the wing-shaped ones she has on her shoulder - the reason for her being named 'lark' in the first place. She has her father's golden eyes and her mother's brown pelt colour.

Height, build and weight wise she leans more towards her father's domesticated background. She is very thin, and quite small. There's hardly any muscle or fat on her - something that hinders her out in the wild.

+Personality+

Alondra is what could be classed as a 'broken girl'. While she used to be confident, bold and would gladly answer back anyone, now she is something of a nervous wreck. She bolts at the first sight of danger, and does everything in her power to keep out of trouble. If stranger wolves came wandering onto a patch of land she'd marked out as her own, she'd sooner leave and starve than face having to fight them off.
She is very honest - she couldn't lie if she tried. If you asked her opinion on something, she'd give it to you whether you'd like it or not - her simple view is that if people didn't want to hear the honest truth, then they shouldn't ask for it.

In some ways her old spirit is still there, it just takes some provocation to get it out again. In a life-and-death situation she probably would stand up for herself and fight back, it's just in every day circumstances the safest thing in her mind for her to do is to just run.

+History+

The first half of Alondra's life was nothing special - she was the second born pup of a litter of five, and her mother raised them predominantly on her own, her father - a domestic dog - remaining inside the human village with his master for the majority of the time.

Around the time Ala was eight months old, however, a pack of wolves invaded her mother's territory and, determined to claim the land for themselves, chased down Ala and her family and began to kill them off one by one. They resolved to let Alondra and one of her brothers, Jorges, live under the conditions that they joined the pack and did exactly as they were told. With no other alternative the pair agreed. The Alpha male of the pack, a head-strong, aggressive male named Jobert, took a liking to the young Ala and became obsessed with her. He had every intention of making her his mate, and was adamant that no other male was going to have her. He'd never let her out of his sight, would refuse her to go near any of the other pack members, and threatened to kill her brother if she didn't do as he said. She had no choice but to stay by his side day-in, day-out, and if she dared to stray away from him he'd beat her up until she gave in.

Her brother, realising that the only reason she was staying was because of him, decided to help her escape. He distracted Jobert and the rest of the pack while Alondra fled. Jobert, with two other males from his pack, had chased her but (fortunately for her) couldn't keep up with her and soon lost her. Furious, Jobert returned to his pack and decided to take his anger out on Jorges, who he killed.

Ala reluctantly hung around the edge of the pack territory for a few weeks, scavenging off the kills they made before she managed to gather herself together and leave. Being such a poor hunter, and with no territory, she quickly began to lose weight and became weak. She steered well away from any other wolves, paranoid that one of them would be from the other pack and would recognise her. The longer she wandered on her own however, the more sickly she became, and the more terrified she became knowing full well she'd have no chance of defending herself against any wolf who decided to attack her. She took to travelling at night and resting at day to try and minimise the chance of her bumping into any strangers.

RP's In Progress:
Themesong:
More pictures:
Giftart:
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 28-04-2012 20:34

Oh this girl is going to get broken unless she can stand up for herself with Siva :P

If not then......uh oh! :D
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 28-04-2012 20:48

Dun dun duh!

She'll probably pluck up the courage eventually. But until then... :(
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 28-04-2012 21:46

toki333 wrote:Dun dun duh!

She'll probably pluck up the courage eventually. But until then... :(
oh then perhaps this can be our plot

Siva takes Alondra captive and while he tortures and treats her very harshly, she slowly grows courage to try and resist him and (believe it or not, Siva is not a terrible guy) when finally Siva sees her spirit back and she is a new girl, he'll let her go, of course without harsh words and all of course

if you have any ideas you want to throw in please go ahead

and if you want we can make them....a messed up couple? :P ahaha that would be something
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 28-04-2012 21:52

Siva takes Alondra captive and while he tortures and treats her very harshly, she slowly grows courage to try and resist him and (believe it or not, Siva is not a terrible guy) when finally Siva sees her spirit back and she is a new girl, he'll let her go, of course without harsh words and all of course
Oooh I like that idea! :D

I have a feeling that she'd grow so used to being beaten/treated harshly though that that's how she'd expect to be treated... so if he just let her go she'd probably be like LOL WUT :o and then opt to stay. Especially if she saw benefits in staying with him e.g. protection, food etc.

That and she'd probably be more frightened of being alone than of him if she realised he wasn't going to beat her senseless for standing up to him. :)

and if you want we can make them....a messed up couple? ahaha that would be something
They definitely would be messed up! :lol: So of course I'm all for it!
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 28-04-2012 22:46

Oooh I like that idea! :D

I have a feeling that she'd grow so used to being beaten/treated harshly though that that's how she'd expect to be treated... so if he just let her go she'd probably be like LOL WUT :o and then opt to stay. Especially if she saw benefits in staying with him e.g. protection, food etc.

That and she'd probably be more frightened of being alone than of him if she realised he wasn't going to beat her senseless for standing up to him. :)

They definitely would be messed up! :lol: So of course I'm all for it!

Well i'm not saying her stay will be like paradise lol :D he'll make her grovel to him as he is god and he'll make her pay tribute and listen to his every whim

but I guess he'll "reward" her if she does good :P

oh yes he does provide protection as a god protects his servants and he likes servants who are obedient and have some sort of backbone

we'll see how things turn our :D
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 28-04-2012 22:54

Yep! Things may develop differentl during RP anyway. :P
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 28-04-2012 23:11

toki333 wrote:
Yep! Things may develop differentl during RP anyway. :P