Hei and Hazel

Please post your character profiles here. Profile outlines are also found here.
K.A.T
Beta

Hei and Hazel

Post by K.A.T » 06-04-2012 01:44

The Basics

Birth name: Hei (pronounced like "hey")
Alias: Black Tiger (by the monkeys)
Species: Eastern wolf x Red wolf (so a part of him is coyote)
Height: 79cm (about 31inches)
Weight: 43kg (around 95lbs)
Mate: None
Crush: None as of now
Offspring: None though he considers Hazel like his child
Mother: Didn't know
Father: Didn't know
Siblings: None that he knows of
Grandmother: Chicha
Grandfather: Chicho
Other family: The monkey tribe that took care of him

Relations:

~Hazel: Child you are too young to be without parental guidance and I can only give you so much. I've taught you the basics but you need a motherly figure and that I cannot provide you. Don't think that I hate you and that's why I'm looking for a family to adopt you, I love you like I would love my own daughter. I only want you to have a happy family with a mother and father who love you. Your brightness is what brings a smile to my face every day.

~Monkey Tribe: My life will be in your debt. You raised me even when I was your natural enemy, your natural predator. You raised me up and taught me the world, about life, about how to fight peacefully. I will never forget your teachings or your kindness.

~Hans wolf pack: I had no choice but to join you when Chicha and Chicho decided I had to rejoin my own species. You proved a disappointment as I had thought better of those of my kind. You look down upon me because of my blood though you all fear me because of my character and skills. And you would dare harm a defenseless child out of bigotry. You disgust me greatly...I never would have thought my kind to be so narrow-minded.

Appearance

Average height guy who's genes come majorly from the Eastern wolves and Red wolves, also coyote. His build is thin but lean, fit and in shape, not overly muscular. His muzzle is long like those of the Red wolves and coyotes and he has a very light build. His melanistic coat is all black with faint darker black stripes and markings that gave him the nickname "Black Tiger". His eyes are a dark blue color.

Personality

A peaceful guy is what people would describe Hei as. He's polite, charming, considerate and all around a good person with a good heart and an intelligent head on his shoulders. Hei is not really a pacifist as he does fight when he needs to and understands that talking will not always work, but he prefers to rather disarm or immobilize his opponents rather than kill. At 6 years old Hei is mature, calm and collected and always approaches things with a clear mind, rational thought and all. He doesn't easily anger nor does he get annoyed as he tries to make the best out of everything. Understanding and thoughtful, he's kind to those he cherishes and hold dear but then is cautious and skeptical of strangers. He likes to believe that people are good but has realized that this mentality is not true. He's not judging but can read characters well and will not like someone who look down upon others for petty matters. He's practical and reasonable and sometimes a little lacking on the emotional side as he has trouble sympathizing or showing comfort to others when they're sad, rather he would tell them some facts of life and try to get them to see the better side of the matter without mushy gushy words or moments. Soft-spoken but not shy, Hei is graceful for a male wolf and never wastes words when speaking. Charming, but not a flirt though he does have his moments when he's a little playful, but he's not childish. Though caring he's not a busybody who butts into everyone's business. Hei himself is independent so for the most part he expects others (sans Hazel) to be independent as well and so does not treat females differently nor does he act like some stupid hero around them either. He worries though but believes and trusts others to take care of themselves, and then he will step in if he needs to. He's not a pushover...just because he's nice and all doesn't mean he's easy. Females have found him unerving and lost interest since he doesn't dote on them like other males and males have found him a loser because of his open-mindedness and mature attitude.

Has a big soft spot for Hazel and is protective of the little girl since they have similar situations where no one likes them due to their coyote blood. Hei will not tolerate anyone who hurts or says anything negative about or to Hazel.

History

Born and then abandoned by his parents, he was found by a tribe of monkeys and raised by them. The monkey leaders Chicha and Chicho acted as his foster parents and took him in despite him being a wolf and a monkey's predator. The monkeys taught Hei everything and even named him, although the rest of the monkey tribe tend to call him Black Tiger due to his coloration. But Hei was taught the ways of peaceful and graceful fighting, a sort of martial arts the monkeys used and they modified it to where Hei as a wolf could use it to. It is basically the art of stunning and hitting the pressure points of your opponents. With Hei's light build and lightning fast reflexes, he uses this technique perfectly in fights although his monkey parents told him not to go looking for fights. He stayed with the monkey tribe until he was three years old, well over the age of an adult male in his prime.

To help him learn the ways of his own species, the monkeys sent Hei to the nearby wolf pack lead by alpha Hans. The alpha accepted Hei into his pack reluctantly only because he owned the monkeys a favor. Hei spent three years in the pack and he disliked it. Not only did the wolves hate him due to his unbeatable skills in fighting, they mocked him for being raised by monkeys stating how he was unwanted that even his own parents gave him up and about how he had coyote blood. Hans' pack was full of gray wolves and timbers and so they looked down upon Hei but were also jealous of his abilities. The females tried to seduce him but he declined, saying how they had no morals and disgusted him. To this day he refuses to just settle down with any willy-nilly female.

During his three years, the last year the pack found an abandoned coydog pup and seeing she was a pretty one, kept her so that when she grew up perhaps she could provide some entertainment. Hei was disgusted and left the pack, taking the young coydog girl pup with him. He named her Hazel due to her fur color and the two have been traveling for a few months now.

Currently

Currently he is traveling around with Hazel and perhaps trying to find her a nice family. He knows that by himself he would not be able to give her a good life and he is a male. Hazel needs motherly love and guidance which he cannot provide. So far he has had no luck finding a good family willing to adopt Hazel as the wolves look down upon them both for having coyote blood.

------------------------------------------------

The Basics

Birth name: Hazel
Alias: Hazey
Species: Coydog (Coyote x mutt dog)
Height: 38cm (about 15inches)
Weight: 9.1kg (about 20lbs)
Mother: Doesn't know....she was a mutt village dog
Father: Doesn't know.....he was a coyote
Siblings: None that she knows of
Other family: She considers Hei like her daddy, but she doesn't call him that.

Relations:

~Hei: You're like a daddy to me. My own mommy and daddy didn't want me but you took me in. I love you Heiii! (says it like Heyyyy) Don't send me away I wanna stay with you!!! I dunwanna go with other people I want to stay with you!!! *sniff *sniff* Please....I love you...

~Hans wolf pack: Meanie people!! I hate you!! Hmph!!

Appearance

She's a small pup as of right now. She's got the long narrow ears and long thin muzzle of a coyote and the fur coloring of one, but she's got her mother's thick dog fur and blue eyes. Her coat pattern is more domestic dog than coyote despite the coloration.

Personality

A young child and therefore is innocent and naive although already she's gotten her eyes opened to many things. Such as why the wolf pack didn't like her and why she was alone when she woke up. Hei had to break some things to her and so for a 4-5 month old pup, she's not as innocent as others for she's gotten a big dose of negative reality. Although Hei does a wonderful job keeping her mind off the unhappy and sad things. She knows she is part coyote and sad that other wolves done like her because of that as well as she is part dog. Hazel was named by Hei and thus so sees him like her father but has never actually called him "father" or "daddy" but rather by his name Hei. Hazel is utterly sweet and gentle and would never hurt anything. Even when Hei catches rabbits for her to eat she cries for the bunny before eating it. Her heart is gold and she's nice to everyone, sometimes much to Hei's chargin. She does not understand why Hei is trying to find a family to send her too as she would much rather stay with him because he understands her. She is shy around strangers but once Hei seems to like them, Hazel will immediately warm up to them too.

She follows Hei around and is rarely seen without him. Her favorite games would be like trying to climb his tall frame or when he's walking, hitching a ride on his back or running through his long lean legs. Hazel is obediant to Hei when she sees trouble but other times she'll ask him why about many things.

Hazel is optimistic about many things and the only thing that can make her cry is Hei telling her to go live with another family. Other than that she is usually seen with a happy smile on her face.

History

She doesn't remember her past. She was born with her mother and she didn't know her father. And by the age of 4-5 months her mother left her alone and never came back for her.

A pack of wolves found her and wanted to keep her for their own selfish reasons until a big black wolf came and took her away. The black wolf named her and she immediately liked him and traveled with him.

Currently

Currently traveling with Hei as he is trying to find a motherly figure for her or better yet a family that was willing to adopt her as one of their own. But no one wants a coyote x dog mongrel so no one is willing. Hazel pouts whenever Hei tells her he's looking for a home for her as she would much rather stay with him than with other people. She rejects the families they meet, causing the families more reason to not take her in.
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 06-04-2012 02:10

I love them both already! :love1:

I still can't quite get over how smexy Hei's markings are... :P
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 06-04-2012 03:29

toki333 wrote:I love them both already! :love1:

I still can't quite get over how smexy Hei's markings are... :P
ahaha thankies :D you're too kind

your designs are smexy as hell too ya know :love1: especially Lawrence and Vane

oh god hey if you ever want a girl for your boys, ring me up cuz i wanna hook my girls up with those pretty boys lol :happy: :P
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 06-04-2012 07:02

oh god hey if you ever want a girl for your boys, ring me up cuz i wanna hook my girls up with those pretty boys lol
hahaha sure thing! :P I'm all up for it!