Siegfried - The Misunderstood

Please post your character profiles here. Profile outlines are also found here.
K.A.T
Beta

Siegfried - The Misunderstood

Post by K.A.T » 24-01-2012 05:36

The Basics

Birth name: Siegfried (pronounced like "sig-freed)
Alias: Sieg (pronounced like "seeg")
Species: Eurasian wolf
Height: 90cm (about 35in)
Weight: 66kg (about 145lbs)
Pack(/Herd/Group/ ect): Loner (formerly part of a pack)
Mate: None
Crush: Girls are scared of him
Offspring: None
Mother: Juvia
Father: Ramembrandt
(Half?)Siblings: Suney (F), Wendy (F), Hale (M), Heatz (M)
Grandfather: Grayson (on mother's side)
Grandmother: Halcyon (on mother's side)
Other family: Aunt (on mother's side) Ivanya

Relations:

~Flame: *will add*

Physical Appearance

Very tall for only a young 2 year old male Eurasian wolf. With his height and well trained body he intimidates many people, from pups to females to elders and even older males look upon him with fear in their eyes. His fur tone is brown but gets darker on his muzzle, his legs,and his back. That coupled with his eerie striking copper amber eyes that appear red surrounded by an darker iris makes his appearance very demonic, according to others.

Overall he's very lean and muscles, his dense fur coat covers his muscles but when he moves they can still be seen flexing and contracting underneath his fur, showing how fit the guy is. He looks skinny but he's not a push over and smashing into him would feel pretty much equal to running into a tree trunk. Not bulky or grotesquely over-muscles but toned and anyone will think twice before taking him on, if they were smart. Usually seen with a stoic look on his face or sneers and smirks. Rarely does he smile and when he does he tries to hide it from others.

Image: http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z194 ... ro-1-1.png

Personality

Sieg's personality is what someone might call, the villain-like character. He acts harsh, mean, and rude and likes to poke fun and tease and mock people, going as far as to not help them or let them take care of their own business with their own means, but in a way that's a way of him showing care. He's actually a very misunderstood individual.

He's tough and all and he believes that if you baby someone, they can never grow on their own so he forces and pushes others to use their own strength and utilize their own potential, although at times his methods seem very harsh. And no one really knows this as they're too put off with his attitude, but he purposely at times makes himself look like the bad guy so that he gets the blame and brunt of things and complaints. He cares for others, but sometimes he has trouble conveying his care and in the end it comes out giving the wrong message which turn people away from him.

He's loyal though to anyone he deems worthy of his trust and he keeps to his words. A liar at times but he has his reasons for everything. Sieg has good intuition and is a very good judge of character and reads people easily, seeing through lies and frauds easily, because he is a better liar and fraud. Everyone keeps their distance from him because he looks scary, speaks very harshly and his actions just tend to push people away, even though he doesn't really mean it.

History

A mistake that wasn't suppose to happen between his mother and father. His pack was a very strictly ruled by his grandfather who ruled more like a king and dictator than an alpha should rule. Mating was decided using competitions and at times arranged mating on the consent of the alpha. Sieg's grandfather wanted strong pups, coupling wolves that would breed strong fertile offspring and thus not just anyone could mate with the alpha's daughter Juvia.

Once Juvia hit of age another male of the pack, Perseus, wanted to mate with her and so he set out to prove himself to the alpha, Juvia's father. Perseus challenged any male who also wanted Juvia and he beat them all down. Even Ramembrandt, the love interest of Juvia.

See, Juvia didn't agree with her father's ways, she didn't want to mate with someone she didn't love. She loved Ramembrandt but he wasn't the best of fighters, but he was kind and genuine, unlike Perseus who just wanted to mate and have super offspring.

Heat season was approaching and Ramembrandt confessed his love to Juvia and they both mated the first few days into heat season when Juvia was accepting. He impregnated her but in the end Perseus mated with Juvia too, forcefully by her father.

In the end when five pups were born, Grayson knew that Juvia had disobeyed him and mated with Ramembrandt. One son was brown hues color, the color of Ramembrandt and immediately Perseus wanted to kill the pup that didn't look like him.

Ramembrandt, as punishment, was blinded by Grayson and left to the elders den which broke Juvia emotionally. She dumped her pups on Perseus and went to take care of Ramembrandt everyday. Perseus took his own pups but refused to take the outcast and so Grayson, feeling a slight hint of pity took in the pup and basically left it to do whatever. Sieg grew up by himself, separated from his siblings and basically Perseus taught the siblings to hate Sieg. Only Wendy was close with her brother.

Sieg actually grew up quicker than anyone thought, at one year old his height rivaled that of Perseus and then soon surpassed him. Perseus was furious because the pup he rejected was turning out to be better than his own sons, Hale, and Heatz. Sieg was stronger than both his brothers combined.

Perseus was very furious at this as he didn't think the son of the weak Ramembrandt would turn out to be taller and stronger than his own sons. Sieg was usually by himself, kept to himself. Grayson actually respected him and let the young wolf do whatever he wanted as he really had no drive to compete for females or anything.

Wendy would hang with her brother and the two had a nice sibling relationship. Perseus actually disliked Wendy for getting close to the outcast and so his twisted mind created a plan to get back at Siegfried.

So one day Perseus had Heatz lure Wendy into a trap. It was during another heat season and Heatz got one of the other males in the pack to be at the trap area and then lured Wendy there. Then the other male attacked and tried to rape her. Wendy, fearing for her life cried out for help, for her close brother to help her. Heatz was just watching with amusement until he got literally punched in the face and sent flying.

Sieg had gotten there and his demonic eyes were blazing as he attacked the male trying to rape his sister and threw him off, knocking him unconscious from the force of the throw. Heatz, who was jealous and angry at his brother, attacked to take him down. Hale joined in after Heatz asked for help.

The two brothers attacked Siegfried and they were on the losing end. Sieg was too strong for them, like immensely strong. The other two only had fake strength and big egos. Sieg had no trouble with dealing with the two and dealt the two with some punishing wounds.

Hale, desperate to win, actually took Wendy hostage and threatened to kill their sister if Sieg didn't stop moving. Sieg really loved his sister and seeing her being held hostage angered him beyond his limit but he couldn't do anything so he stayed still as Heatz beat him up. Wendy, not wanting to see her beloved brother in pain, tried to twist herself out of Hale's grip but accidentally his fangs broke into her jugular and she bled to death in front of all three brothers.

It was tragic. Hale was shocked as he hadn't planned on her killing herself on his fangs. The rage that was building in Sieg snapped and he beat up his brothers badly, breaking their legs and wounding them.

Then the pack came to see the commotion and they saw the wrong message.

What they saw was Sieg, bloody muzzle, Heatz and Hale groveling in front of him and then Wendy's dead body near him. Immediately, since the pack had feared Siegfried already, they blamed him for killing his own sister and attacking his own brothers.

Grayson couldn't believe it, Perseus was happy at this turnout. Juvia and Ramembrandt didn't want to believe it, but seeing as neither of them had been very good parents, they followed the majority rule and blamed their own child. In the end Perseus instigated the idea that Sieg was jealous and killed his poor sister in anger and decided to go after his two brothers.

But shockingly Sieg, instead of rejecting everything, only smirked demonically at the pack and confirmed the lie that Perseus spread. He spat at them for being such a stupid soft pack and snarled his bloody muzzle at his two brothers who cowered in fear at their dangerous brother.

In the end Siegfried convinced his pack that he was the villain, even if it was not true, he took the blame and he took Wendy's body away and buried her at favorite place that the two of them would visit sometimes.

Then later Perseus set to convincing Grayson to sent out killers to kill Sieg. And so a few males, including Heatz, and Hale, were sent out to find Sieg and kill him.

So Siegfriedt had been exiled from his pack and he now travels along wandering and misleading his killers. He keeps away from others as he doesn't want to lead the killers to them, and he knows very well he can beat all the killers but why bother?

So far he's just wandering around aimlessly with no goal in mind, just avoiding his trackers.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 24-01-2012 14:32

OMG... his personality with Flame's stubborn one will be such a fun, explosive mix. :lol: I can't wait to see what that'll lead!!!

Poor Reyn, such a sad past.

I'll try design some of Flame's teammates later. :) I already have some in mind. Gotta work hard today though but I'll do my best.

I want at least one of them to be the offspring of Spartacus & Electra (sleddogs, both Akita, of Jeb's team, the team that competed against Chikara's) and I might have a surprise or two... well, it'll be fun. ^^
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 24-01-2012 14:58

Nakisha wrote:OMG... his personality with Flame's stubborn one will be such a fun, explosive mix. :lol: I can't wait to see what that'll lead!!!

Poor Reyn, such a sad past.

I'll try design some of Flame's teammates later. :) I already have some in mind. Gotta work hard today though but I'll do my best.

I want at least one of them to be the offspring of Spartacus & Electra (sleddogs, both Akita, of Jeb's team, the team that competed against Chikara's) and I might have a surprise or two... well, it'll be fun. ^^
Hehe their personalities will be fun to watch interact :) yeah poor boy, chases away from his family, his beloved sister killed under his name, his parents not even caring, not the best puppyhood

Mm perhaps Flame will bring some enjoyment to his life ;)

I can't wait to see what you come up with for teammates and a rival :P