Finally Here's Hakuro (WIP)

Please post your character profiles here. Profile outlines are also found here.
K.A.T
Beta

Finally Here's Hakuro (WIP)

Post by K.A.T » 12-01-2012 04:35

(It's about time this guy got a formal profile. I don't remember much of Hakuro's old profile so this is kinda all new)

((Kisha, Silver, if there's anything you'd like to add to him please let me know so i can make Hakuro as accurate as can be))

------

The Basics

Birth name: Hakuro {Kokuro}
Alias: Haku {Koku}
Species: Grey wolf/ Timber wolf
Height: 85cm (about 34in)
Weight: 68kg (about 150lbs)
Pack(/Herd/Group/ ect): No specific pack
Mate: Kamikaze
Crush: He already has Kami :)
Offspring: Takumi :male: , Harmony :female: , Junko :female:
Mother: Miyuki
Father: Kirou
Siblings: Strider - halfbrother
Other family: He considers Nakisha, Ace and co. his very close friends and they might as well be family :)

Relations:

~Kami: Dear sweet Kami, how fortunate I am to have met you, not once, but twice and yet I fell in love each time. There is not a day that goes by that I'm not grateful that you are by my side, enjoying life, enjoying our pups together. I love you, never doubt my love for you. You helped subdue the darkness in my heart. I have my insecurities for being a father, but with you by my side, I think I can do it.

~Takumi: My son, my little boy. Daddy's sorry the evil in him got passed to you. I'll help you with your other half, Mommy too. You're not alone son, never forget that. Never let the other half reign in control for too long. One day son, we'll find a way to break this chain of darkness.

~Takeshi: Gah! I would have never guessed Kokuro would pass down an offspring into my son. You remind me exactly of my old foe. Just you wait, you and your father, I'll find a way to destroy you forever so that you'll never cause calamity for future generations.

~Harmony:

~Junko:

~Friends: Nakisha, Ace, everyone. I've glad to have met you all. I feel like I belong now, with Kami, with family and friends. It's a most wondrous feeling. Know that I'm always here to lend a helping paw and that I'd gladly give my life for any of you for all you have done for my mate, my pups, and I.

Physical Appearance

Image: *I'm still picking teehee*

Personality

History
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 12-01-2012 11:39

Well there was his personality disorder, the split personality Hakuro/Kokuro. (Takumi inherted it and became Takumi/Taskeshi) A good Hakuro VS a bad Kokuro.

And... he's awesome....

And...

I'm not much help, am I? :P :lol: But yeah I love Kami and Hakuro.
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 12-01-2012 16:14

Lol I remember his alter ego. Haha when I first rped him I typed kokuro's dialogue with funky letters that everyone almost couldn't read :lol:

Buts how is hakuro's relationship with Nakisha, Ace, and everyone else? I haven't finished LitM so I'm not 100% sure how he's like around friends
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 12-01-2012 18:00

K.A.T wrote:Lol I remember his alter ego. Haha when I first rped him I typed kokuro's dialogue with funky letters that everyone almost couldn't read :lol:

Buts how is hakuro's relationship with Nakisha, Ace, and everyone else? I haven't finished LitM so I'm not 100% sure how he's like around friends
Usually they're great friends. ;) Kokuro (hiding nicely it was him) once tried to hit on Kisha, driving Ace all crazy and confusing Kisha and Kami, but Kami soon catched on and Hakuro thankfully got back in control before things got réally serious. ;)

But apart from that incident they're all very close.

LitM stopped at the point where Ace was captured by Nemesis & pack, found by his childhoodfriend Storm (who had been looking for him for a long time) and Kami had found a human and dogs to help get Ace out of the huge pit Nemesis kept him in.

Nemesis was confronted by the human and she ran off.... ;)
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 12-01-2012 18:15

good friends? how good? like willing to trust them with his life or he trusts them because Kami trusts them?

lol sorry, just detailed questions :happy: Silver rped Hakuro and so I have no idea how she pictured him.

I can say when i read the RP about Kami, Hakuro, and Strider, that was perfect for young Hakuro who hadn't grown up yet.

do you mind if I say that after Hakuro met Kami and strider, once Kami left, Hakuro left since it was time to grow up and he did and then....I'm guessing Hakuro met Kami once again later on when they were older and that's when the two fell in love.

Hakuro older is much more mature but he's still got his soft side, at times childish but he controls it :D

lol the new template I put Hakuro on makes him look mature to me XD ;)

and oh Kokuro came out to play? strange I thought he had left when Hakuro found Kami but I guess Koku will never be gone hehe

so as of now in LitM, Nakisha doesn't now that Ace is alive yet? she just knows he's captured....if Kami went to the village I'm assuming Haku stayed to look after the pups?
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 12-01-2012 19:34

K.A.T wrote:good friends? how good? like willing to trust them with his life or he trusts them because Kami trusts them?
Yep. ;) :) Willing to trust one another with each other's lives. Trusting one another completely with one another's pups. A real little family. :)
I can say when i read the RP about Kami, Hakuro, and Strider, that was perfect for young Hakuro who hadn't grown up yet.

do you mind if I say that after Hakuro met Kami and strider, once Kami left, Hakuro left since it was time to grow up and he did and then....I'm guessing Hakuro met Kami once again later on when they were older and that's when the two fell in love.

Hakuro older is much more mature but he's still got his soft side, at times childish but he controls it :D

lol the new template I put Hakuro on makes him look mature to me XD ;)

and oh Kokuro came out to play? strange I thought he had left when Hakuro found Kami but I guess Koku will never be gone hehe

so as of now in LitM, Nakisha doesn't now that Ace is alive yet? she just knows he's captured....if Kami went to the village I'm assuming Haku stayed to look after the pups?
Yeah it was sad the Rp with Strider never got off the ground, but yeah, it was still fun. Never used him since... sigh.

Yeah, Kokuro was succesfully repressed when Hakuro met Kami but he just had a little moment of succes. ;)

And yes, Nakisha now knows (because Storm found him) that Ace is alive... and she wanted to come save him, but Kami and Storm felt it was better not to go with too many since they'd ask a HUMAN for help. *Kami is part dog after all and was succesful in getting him to follow her*

Hakuro indeed stayed at the pride (yes pride, they live with big cats right now) but not so much to watch the pups (after all Ross and Mooneyes can do that too) but because he broke down.

Initially, both Hakuro and Ace where captured. Ace helped Hakuro escape, but Nemesis saw it and threatened him that if he told ANYONE about Ace... she'd kill his son, who's staying at Nemesis's pack right now (because Takeshi is now in charge). Yea long story. ;) So Hakuro stayed silent about Ace all this time (and Ace would have wanted it that way) and told the others he was dead... even though it killed him inside. Of course the poor guy paniced when Storm came to tell everyone he was still alive. He fears for his son's live now and he's all stressed out...
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 12-01-2012 21:19

:o :o :shock: :shock: ehgads!!! what drama!!! oh the poor guy, I can't even imagine how he would feel, lying about the death(living) of his friend because his son, with the dreaded alter ego, is in the paws of the enemy

I'd be ripping my fur out of I was him :o

oh my I must keep reading LitM then, it sounds so exciting

ok I will make edits to Hakuro now that I know a little more about him :D
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 12-01-2012 22:01

LitM goes DEEP... really deep. I could write an entire BOOK full of it. :P

And yeah Hakuro is a very good guy, a familywolf, a great, loyal friend...
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 13-01-2012 04:45

Nakisha wrote:LitM goes DEEP... really deep. I could write an entire BOOK full of it. :P

And yeah Hakuro is a very good guy, a familywolf, a great, loyal friend...
lol 64 pages of RP = entire book of the RP :D

I noticed how deep it went, and how many characters there are wtf there are so many that at times I am so lost to who is who besides the main ones

yay, glad to know my original character, I think he was the third one I made, turned out, and still is, a great guy :happy: