Mikhail

Please post your character profiles here. Profile outlines are also found here.
K.A.T
Beta

Mikhail

Post by K.A.T » 29-12-2011 21:38

The Basics

Birth name: Mikhail
Alias: Misha - by his family since it sounds similar to Nakisha
Species: European wolf; more specifically a Russian wolf
Height: 85cm (about 34in; he's a tall younging)
Weight: 69kg (about 152lbs)
Pack(/Herd/Group/ ect): Followers of the Wind
Mate: None as of yet
Crush: Nope but maybe in the future
Offspring: Nada but he does want to be a father, later of course
Mother: Arietta
Father: The previous pack alpha (nameless)
Siblings: He is of the first litter; Holly and Dutch (both F) are of the second litter
Cousins: Nakisha (F), Uru (M) - Nakisha's brother
Uncle: Augustin (Arietta's brother)
Aunt: Hendrika
Other family: The pack The Followers of the Wind (i think this was the name), and of course Ace, Fuego, Kitana, and Chelsey when he meets them

Relations:

~Family: Though I hate how you guys nicknamed me Misha, know that I love you all dearly, sans old man pops of course, that old fart can suck it (jk that was before). Anyway besides my bad language, love you, cherish you, I will be back with Nakisha, promise. My two little sisters are so cute!!!

~Father: Old man, you used to suck really bad you know that? But you know what I'm very glad that you saw the wrong and stepped down. I can see now that you are trying very hard to make up for your errors by being a great father and mate. I'm proud of your progress, know your pack is safe in my paws.

~Nakisha: I may have never met you but uncle Augustin and Aunt Henrika, even my own mother speak of you so fondly and I can tell they miss you dearly. I heard how my old man wronged you in the past. I'll find you, update you on how everyone's been, show you how the pack is doing better, and perhaps you can even come and visit them, they're all dying to see you again. So much so they gave me my nickname in memory of you. I'll bet we'll get along swell cousin.

~Pack: My family, you guys were a mess when my old man was alpha. You wronged a precious member and caused her to be separated from her family, breaking many hearts. I've set you straight and when I come back I better expect it to be the same as I left or even better. You guys better listen to uncle Augustin and cousin Uru who are my replacement alphas for now. I may be young but I am still alpha.

~Ace: *will meet*

~Fuego, Kitana, Chelsey: *will meet*

Physical Appearance

Mikhail is a Eurasian wolf, also called European wolf and to be specific he is a Russian wolf which is why he is so much taller than any of his family members. He strangely enough took after his cousin Nakisha's coloring, being so similar to her in fur color (he's a bit lighter) that it brought his family to nostalgic tears. He has some stripes and markings that he got from his old man. Mikhail's eyes are a warm and intelligent gold and caramel color. Similar to Nakisha, when he is enraged, his hackles raise but so does the fur on his neck and back which make him look very fierce and intimidating.

Image: http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z194 ... abro-1.png

Personality

Young but acts way more mature than he looks. He's very intelligent but has great skills to so all in all a very capable and independent wolf. He would have to be since he's traveling by himself. Very diplomatic and cordial to all he meets and his easy-going personality attracts people to him, whether for a friend or something else. He's an all around type person, knows when to be goofy and have fun but then knows his responsibilities as well. Very protective of his family and friends but is never one to start violence or conflict, instead he's very good with words and is able to beat an opponent down by just reasoning with them or just making them realize their own silliness.

Mikhail is not an aggressive wolf by nature; he's rather a pacifist favoring talking rather than resorting to having to knock someone out to punch some reason into them. He has a face that makes people open up, coupled with his calm but cool voice and his understanding attitude makes him very likable. Though mind you he does and can get angry when jokes are taken too far or anyone he cares about is in danger. He likes jokes, but will never maliciously tease or mock anyone or indirectly put anyone in danger. Ever the loyal friend and loving family member.

He hopes dearly to meet his cousin Nakisha soon and clear up the past that he knows has always been at the back of her mind. Mikhail hopes to give her a good memory of her former pack and perhaps even persuade her to visit again as he knows her family misses her.

History

After Nakisha had left the pack continued for a while. But soon they suffered a terrible winter that lasted far too long that brought many casualties. After the loss of Nakisha (and Sunset for that matter) the pack realized there were more males than females and their numbers were slowly dwindling. The winter didn't help either as it had killed off some elders and many of the newborns as well.

Food was scarce, the prey herds and animals have moved on and the pack was too weak to follow for fear of leaving more members behind. They had to suffer through the terrible duration. Afterward the alpha, having lost his mate and pups to the winter as well, announced that any single females should come forth and gather in the center of the pack.

Unknowing what the alpha, who was growing old, had in mind, the single females did. One of these was Augustin's sister, Nakisha's aunt Arietta. The alpha then announced that the males would hold a competition to see who would mate with which female. This announcement was met with many protests but also agreements as the young males wanted to have fun and mate and they did need to increase their numbers. The protests were from those who were against such repulsive rituals and who were family members of the females, such as Augustin.

The alpha turned a deaf ear to the protests and he commenced the competition. If the females were to back down, they were automatically thrown to the males to be raped. So for them it was either be raped or at least be mated civilly. They had no choice but to remain.

The competitions went on, winners got to pick their female and they were to mate as soon as possible and to make sure the females would conceive. The alpha had joined in the competition too and had chosen Arietta as his prize.

Augustin rejected such an idea but he had no choice but to enter himself into the competition so that he could save his sister from such a fate. He fought against the alpha but the alpha managed to get the better of Augustin and he lost. With shame and anger he apologized to his sister and watched with helpless anger and sadness as the alpha led his sister away to be impregnated.

After the alpha made sure Arietta would conceive, he released her to go back to her brother and his family. There they consoled her, comforted her and had her stay with them.

The time for birthing came upon them and the pack was greeted with great news as all the females were successful in giving birth to at least one puppy. Arietta, though sad before, was actually quite excited now, forgetting the fact that the alpha was the father, and looked forward to her litter. Nakisha's family watched with joy and anticipation as Arietta's litter was born. One healthy little puppy was conceived, a fine young male.

The family gasped as they laid eyes on the male; his coloring was like that of Nakisha. Suddenly seeing the male's similar coloring brought back sad memories of their daughter's banishment. Tears ran from their eyes as they decided to name the boy Mikhail and fondly gave him the nickname Misha, which sounded so similar to Nakisha.

As Arietta's pup grew up, Mikhail surprised them greatly. They had feared that a repeat of history would occur again and others would deem him as not capable. But Mikhail proved everyone wrong as he showed exceptional intelligence like Nakisha but the strength and vigor of a great warrior too. What's more he had Nakisha's kindhearted personality as well.

Mikhail loved his family and it was clear to everyone in the pack that he would grow up to be something amazing. He cherished his family greatly, loving his mother dearly and loved his mother's family like his own; he got along great with Uru. As he grew up he started to change things in the pack that needed to be changed. The pack improved and with it so did the member's attitudes and personalities. No longer was impregnating females the main goal but the prosperity of the pack as a whole.

Mikhail didn't like his father much though. When he heard of how he and his was conceived he was disgusted by his father's disturbing ritual and of how his cousin Nakisha was banished from the pack due to her being "insignificant and a waste of space" as said by his father. Young Mikhail at the age of 1 told his father that he would change the pack. That was when the father began to fear his son.

Mikhail is now 2 years old and well liked in his pack. The pack's numbers have increased greatly with his help and they prospered. Families were created, loving and no longer were females thought of as just puppy making factories. The pack became the idea pack. His alpha like behavior was yet again something that reminded everyone of Nakisha. Everyone admired him, for one so young he certainly was something.

This was when the alpha was getting really anal and paranoid of losing his position to none other than his own son who had such contradicting thoughts from his own. He began to fear and to suspect everyone. It got to a point where the alpha began doing irrational things out of his own paranoia. Mikhail had enough of his old man and challenged his position for alpha. No one had ever challenged the alpha before, but once Mikhail did the pack backed him up, now realizing the error of the alpha's ways.

In rage the alpha attacked his own son but in no less than 5 minutes he surrounded out of his own choice. Mikhail didn't even need to lay a claw on his father. All he did was speak the truth and allowed the alpha to see the light shine on his actions and how they affected the pack. Mikhail's words hit true as the alpha remembered all the wrongs he had committed. He cried for his errors and apologized to the pack, who were reluctant to forgive him at first. But Mikhail shocked everyone by accepting the alpha's apology and telling his father that to repent he should live a new life.

The pack followed suit and the alpha stepped down, naming young Mikhail as alpha in his place. The elder alpha retired and having made amends with Arietta and Augustin, became a permanent member of the family, becoming a great mate to Arietta and they even sired more pups, two beautiful females.

After a while Mikhail decided that it was time to fix the past. He told the pack that he would take a hiatus from being alpha, travel and go find Nakisha and bring her home to just tell her of how much better the pack is now and that her history could be dispelled. The pack agreed and Mikhail appointed Augustin and Uru as his replacements as he said byes and set off to find his cousin.

(please tell me if there is anything that does not agree with you with this character. i did add some things to his history and you are more than welcome to voice your concerns and I'll be glad to change them :D )
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 29-12-2011 22:40

Very nice!!! :D
Is his Pack supposed to be ''Lives in a human village?'' ;)

And this would be his old man; he indeed had stripes!

It's OLD, OLD art...
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 29-12-2011 22:54

Nakisha wrote:Very nice!!! :D
Is his Pack supposed to be ''Lives in a human village?'' ;)

And this would be his old man; he indeed had stripes!

It's OLD, OLD art...
lol oops i copied the format from Nigel's profile so haha forgot to change it :D

and yay I wasn't too far off from the old fart lol :P

oh quick Kisha!!! read your PM!!!