Nigel and Sergio

Please post your character profiles here. Profile outlines are also found here.
K.A.T
Beta

Nigel and Sergio

Post by K.A.T » 28-12-2011 23:21

The Basics

Birth name: Nigel
Alias: Just Nigel
Species: Grey wolf x German Shepherd Bermese Mountain dog mix; he's a wolfdog
Height: 81cm (about 32in, a little bit under 3ft at the shoulder)
Weight: 65kg (about 145lbs)
Pack(/Herd/Group/ ect): He lives in a human village
Rank: Hunter, Guard, Pup trainer (lol) whatever he needs to be
Mate: None
Crush: None
Offspring: None
Mother: Nicoletta (German Shephere Bermese Mountain dog mix)
Father: Bardulf (Grey wolf)
Siblings: Sergio (M)
Half-siblings: He has many, important ones are: Khaz (M), Lovell (F), Mana (F), and Rudi (M)
Grandmother: Deceased
Grandfather: Deceased
Other family: Alvin - considers him an uncle, and the wolf pack

Relations:

~Bardulf: Father, though I was too young to have ever met you I will be always thankful to you for giving Mother such a wonderful love and my brother and I our lives. May you walk with the other great kings above. Watch over me Father. I'll visit your grave soon. I can proudly say that I'm the son of the great Bardulf without shame.

~Nicoletta: Mother, I am proud to be your son. It doesn't matter to me that you fell in love with a wolf, it's better than a dog who doesn't love you but for your ovaries. I love you dearly. Please rely on me when you need me.

~Sergio: ...Brother I wish we could reconcile, but you just don't want to and I can't make you change. If only you weren't so bent on acceptance by physical appearance or blood. Why must you always compete with me? Don't you know that mother is hurting from our distance? At least you're talking to me again. I hope you will see the error of your ways someday.

~Human family: You took care of my mother and father. You are very kind and gentle people. Know that I will always aid you whenever you need me. Thank you for giving me and my mother a home, a cover over our heads and warm food and water.

~Alvin and the pack: You guys are my family. Even if I live in the village I always know I'm welcome with you guys and can always enjoy myself. Perhaps one day I can join you guys permanently.

~Sienna: (teehee to be left blank to fill in later :D )

Physical Appearance

Nigel inherited his mother's domestic dog fur colors. He looks like a red German Shepherd. His main fur color is red brown, his back is a soft black color, his face and legs are tan. He has a tuff of burgundy fur on his head and his chest and part of his stomach are also burgundy. He has intelligent and lively forest green eyes. He is quite leggy. His legs are long and he is a tall lanky fellow. While is brother is broader Nigel is on the slender side but he is quite strong, deceiving looks, and is strong enough to be considered top fighter in the village. Usually seen with a pleasant smile on his face.

Image: http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z194 ... el-2-1.png

Personality

Nigel is a charming and funny wolfdog who has a pleasant smile and soothing voice that makes anyone like him. He has an open-mind about things and is always open to new ideas and meeting new people and creatures. Very unbiased he is not very judgmental and takes pleasure in getting to know someone before forming opinions.

He doesn't let his ancestry or blood get in the way of how he lives his life. In fact he is quite proud to be a wolfdog and being the son of a great wolf alpha. A strength of his is that he doesn't let what others think dictate how he lives his life, he his own set of morals and he will follow them.

Laid-back and a very chill guy. Has a very intelligent mind and is a very patient wolf. Perhaps that's why the females are always looking for him to pupsit. :D He doesn't get angry often, more or less annoyed and irritated at most. Nigel will always try to reason in arguments rather than striking out but he isn't a pushover. He is confident (but not cocky) about his strengths and never shows off. Quite modest and is willing to just sit back and watch.

What his mother loves about him is his honesty and loyalty. Nigel will never betray anyone's trust and is a very bad liar, showing how he has trouble hiding the truth. He is able to hide things from people but once they confront him about it, he might as well spill the beans. Very independent and likes to explore and learn.

Nigel is a very balanced type of guy, not really loud but definitely outgoing and humorous. Always willing to lend a listening ear or a helping paw or a shoulder to cry on.

History...the short version lol

His mother Nicoletta and his father Bardulf met when the wolf alpha was injured from an ambush and her human masters found him in the forest. In secrecy they brought him to their home in the village and nursed him back to health.

While waiting for his broken bones to heal, Bardulf and Nicoletta became attracted through each other through small talk and just enjoying the other's company and listening to their different stories. It didn't matter to them that they were of two different species.

They didn't have time to confess when the other villagers found out about Bardulf's presence. Reluctantly the two parted ways and Nicoletta joined the team to lead them astray so that the older wolf could escape. Upon succeeding on leading the team astray, the two were shortly reunited and from all pent up emotions, confessed their love and in a cave they made love. Their reunion was cut short as Nicoletta had to return. They said goodbye and parted ways yet again.

Months later Nicoletta was pregnant. The whole village was confused as she never took a mate. But once the pups were born did everyone discover her secret. She and her masters were shunned.

Soon after the local wolf pack, Bardulf's pack, issued an attack on the village. While the wolves, dogs and humans engaged each other, Nicoletta faced off with Bardulf's rival Alvin and Bardulf's wolf family. Bardulf came to the rescue and was able to convince his family that he really loved Nicoletta. The wolves called off the attack.

Alvin though engaged Bardulf in a fight after the alpha had a minute reunion with his love and new puppies. They fought but in the end Bardulf sacrificed himself to save Alvin from a human's bullet. Bardulf died a happy wolf and pronounced Alvin the next alpha. Nicoletta and Alvin parted on good terms.

The pups grew up into fine lads and Nicoletta later told them of their father. Sergio rejected this idea while Nigel gladly accepted it. The two brothers grew up with differing personalities. Nigel and Nicoletta visit Alvin's pack often while Sergio deny any relation to wolves. It was only till later that Sergio reluctantly accepted the fact, but didn't like, that he was part wolf. He chooses though to be considered a dog and have company with them while Nigel accepted his history. A brotherly rivalry happened.

By the age of four, the brothers still are at odds but the tension seems to have toned down. The rivalry is not one-sided, mostly from Sergio, as the younger brother always tries to best his older brother. To this current day the family still has a gap.
K.A.T
Beta

Sergio

Post by K.A.T » 29-12-2011 01:29

Basics

Birth name: Sergio
Alias: Serg
Species: Grey wolf x German Shepherd Bermese mountain dog mix
Height: 77cm (close to 30in, shorter than his brother)
Weight: 70 kg (about 154lbs, heavier than his brother)
Pack(/Herd/Group/ ect): Lives in a human village
Mate: None permanent, many temporary
Crush: None as of yet
Offspring: Many though he doesn't keep in contact
Mother: Nicoletta
Father: Bardulf
Siblings: Nigel (M)
Half-siblings: He doesn't know of them unlike Nigel
Grandmother: Doesn't know
Grandfather: Doesn't know
Other family: His owner is different than Nigel's owner. He considers the village dogs to be his family.

Relations:

~Bardulf: You may be my father and maybe I have accepted that fact, but that doesn't mean I have to like it. You're dead to me. I hated that you had to be my father. The only thing I thank you for is giving birth to me. Why did I have to get your markings?

~Nicoletta: Mother, I love you, I really do. It's just really difficult for me to be at home, with you, and with Nigel. I don't resent you, perhaps Bardulf a bit and Nigel, it's mostly Nigel. I'm sorry to disappoint you, I can see it in your eyes, but this is how I'm fitting in mom.

~Nigel: You son of a gun!!! You have no idea how envious of you I am. Why did you have to get mom's coloring and me dad's? I hate it how I'm always trying to fit in and you don't even give a rat's ass about trying to be one of the dogs. It ticks me off!! At least I'm getting the ladies, you and your stupid wish to have a love like mom's, good luck with it.

~His human owners: I accept you, you praise me, feed me, give me a shelter. Thanks. I'll strive to be the best dog for you.

~The other dogs of the village: They say they're my friends, and they are I can see it in many, but there is still a small part of them that fear me, for my looks. It'll never go away. I can't change that, I can't change them, the best I can do is change myself to be accepted by them.

Appearance

Unlike his brother Nigel, Sergio inherited his father's grey wolf colors. He looks nothing like a dog and more wolfish as he grows older. His fur his a mix of dark grey, grey and then silver. He's got pale blue eyes. Usually seen with a scowl or some kind of negative expression on his face. He is shorter than his brother Nigel but he weights a lot more. Rather than tall Sergio is bulky and wider whilst Nigel looks to be like an agile hound. His chest is barrel shaped and his legs are shorter but tougher than Nigel's. Usually terse and not too friendly, he's rough and at times condescending with just a simple rude smirk on his face. His face is very readable and Nigel takes pleasure in reading his brother's thoughts from just the emotions passing on his face. Though he looks stronger than his brother, Nigel bests him in that area and sad to say but he's not as intelligent as his brother either.

Image: http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z194 ... rgio-1.png

Personality

A very envious wolfdog. His attitude changed entirely once he learned that he was actually the son of a wolf. For one, he was scared of wolves, and two the other village pups spread scary stories of wolves who ate dogs and were vicious. For Sergio, there was no way that a scary dog-eating monster was his father. He rejected the idea, instead surrounding himself with the dogs of village rather than listen to his mother's story. It was then that his insecurity about his blood and appearance began. He knew he looked entirely different from the other dogs. He looked like Bardulf and when he looked at his brother Nigel, who looked normal, he became very jealous. Sergio tried very hard to be like the other dogs, he befriended them, joined their little groups, all for the sake for being accepted. But Nigel, the one who looked normal, didn't even bother trying to join in, and that bothered Sergio. Why did he, the one with the odd coloring have to try to hard when the one with the normal coloring didn't even care? He was green with envy inside. That was when he got caught up in wanting to be better in every way than Nigel. He challenged him to fights, hunts, tracking ability, climbing. His anger got in the way and Nigel beat him in everything. Things just weren't going well for Sergio. He's just a bitter wolf who is actually very insecure of his appearance and acts tough to be liked by the dogs. To this day he still can't get it into his head to just be himself. He's still blinded by his want to be accepted that he just can't see the truth.

History in a nutshell lol

His mother Nicoletta and his father Bardulf met when the wolf alpha was injured from an ambush and her human masters found him in the forest. In secrecy they brought him to their home in the village and nursed him back to health.

While waiting for his broken bones to heal, Bardulf and Nicoletta became attracted through each other through small talk and just enjoying the other's company and listening to their different stories. It didn't matter to them that they were of two different species.

They didn't have time to confess when the other villagers found out about Bardulf's presence. Reluctantly the two parted ways and Nicoletta joined the team to lead them astray so that the older wolf could escape. Upon succeeding on leading the team astray, the two were shortly reunited and from all pent up emotions, confessed their love and in a cave they made love. Their reunion was cut short as Nicoletta had to return. They said goodbye and parted ways yet again.

Months later Nicoletta was pregnant. The whole village was confused as she never took a mate. But once the pups were born did everyone discover her secret. She and her masters were shunned.

Soon after the local wolf pack, Bardulf's pack, issued an attack on the village. While the wolves, dogs and humans engaged each other, Nicoletta faced off with Bardulf's rival Alvin and Bardulf's wolf family. Bardulf came to the rescue and was able to convince his family that he really loved Nicoletta. The wolves called off the attack.

Alvin though engaged Bardulf in a fight after the alpha had a minute reunion with his love and new puppies. They fought but in the end Bardulf sacrificed himself to save Alvin from a human's bullet. Bardulf died a happy wolf and pronounced Alvin the next alpha. Nicoletta and Alvin parted on good terms.

The pups grew up into fine lads and Nicoletta later told them of their father. Sergio rejected this idea while Nigel gladly accepted it. The two brothers grew up with differing personalities. Nigel and Nicoletta visit Alvin's pack often while Sergio deny any relation to wolves. It was only till later that Sergio reluctantly accepted the fact, but didn't like, that he was part wolf. He chooses though to be considered a dog and have company with them while Nigel accepted his history. A brotherly rivalry happened.

By the age of four, the brothers still are at odds but the tension seems to have toned down. The rivalry is not one-sided, mostly from Sergio, as the younger brother always tries to best his older brother. To this current day the family still has a gap.