The Shinigami's Spawn - Phoenix

Please post your character profiles here. Profile outlines are also found here.
K.A.T
Beta

The Shinigami's Spawn - Phoenix

Post by K.A.T » 20-06-2011 05:31

~ Don’t cry
Don’t make a sound
Or you’ll awaken
The Phoenix…

What’s on the surface…

Birth name: Phoenix
Alias: Nix
Species: Arctic x Timber wolf
Height: 3’4ft (noticed how all males in Graves’ family are tall?)
Weight: 128 lbs (light for his size, for he focuses on speed and agility)
Pack(/Herd/Group/ ect): Will be in Regan’s pack
Mate: None
Crush: Brittany
Offspring: None
Mother: Some bitch in heat
Father: Graves
Siblings: Many unnamed
Grandmother: Don’t know
Grandfather: Don’t know
Other family: Will be uncle of Graves’ pups soon

Relations:

~Graves: Father. You left mother and I. Abandoned us. And then mother tried to kill me. But I survived. And I traveled. I heard rumors and stories of you and your legend. The more I heard, the more I respected you. I want to be a son you can be proud of. I’m not some sniveling whelp that cries to his daddy. No, I’m gonna find you, and show you what kind of male I became. I’ll make you regret leaving me behind.

~Brittany: What can I do to make you notice me? Your gentle nature is what I crave, what I need in life. What do I have to do to prove to you that I’m better than Lorenzo or any other male that wants to court you? I’ll make you mine, but I don’t want to hurt you.

~Lorenzo: My future rival. Don’t get in my way bastard. I’ll not stop at anything until Brittany is mine. That’s my warning…

~Cobra and Yasmin: Eh…Father seems to regard you two highly, so I shall follow suit. Don’t prove me wrong.

~Other members of the pack: You are neither significant nor insignificant. You are just there. Perhaps later I’ll pay heed to your existence.

~ The legacy
Of the Red Mane
The Rumors are true
Don’t let your guard down…

A sight as scary as his father’s legend…

As a male of The Shinigami’s lineage, Phoenix inherited the Red-Mane gene and copies his dad’s infamous red back fur. Along with that he has a black body with various white areas. The white fur on his face looks like a mask, a scary mask. He has white fur that look like bands on his arms and legs. His tail is white tipped but the underside is stripped with crimson and deep red. His eyes are a vibrant amber color. There is a crimson phoenix birthmark on his right side. His belly is a darker black than his body. His body is tall and very lean, full of tight compact muscles instead of the bulky kind. His legs are long and sinew, not a part of his body is fatty, all muscle. His lanky body is made for extreme speeds. Can be almost on par with a cheetah with his speed but has more stamina. Pawpads are red and his claws have been dyed red from fighting and bloodshed.

Image: http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z194 ... hoenix.png

~ Why Phoenix
Why named after
The mythical bird
Do tell…

Twisted up madness bent inside one body…

Phoenix has a twisted mind. He’s very sly and cunning, and has almost the exact copy of his father’s personality. He’s just a bit crazier and sinister. Phoenix though has a naïve side and has an unusual attraction to gentle creatures and people. He’s been without a mother’s or parent’s love for his life and in the back of his mind longs for such a feeling. True his father gives him praise and guidance, but he wants love too. He feels accepted by his father, but knows Graves doesn’t show love, even if he does love his son. Nix desires the love of a female yet strangely doubts that he can find one. He’s a bit deranged like his father, but also has a one track mind at times. Nix has a nasty temperament that usually only directed towards those he doesn’t care about. He love his father, respects those his father cares about, and is very devoted to one female. He’ll do anything to protect those people on his care list. Anyone else is subject to either threats, being neutered, eaten, killed, or anything else. He’s unpredictable, even more so than Graves though there is a genuine sweet side to him, especially to his special person. Though others may doubt his sanity and loyalty, he is probably the most loyal to those he loves and adores. But he’s also an extremist like his father, a survivalist. Mercy is not in his dictionary, nor is sharing.

He lives up to his name. Phoenix has an extreme high pain tolerance and he doesn't give up fighting unless his opponent is out or he's out, but he doesn't like losing and that dogmatic personality of his adds to his pain tolerance. He once got into a fight with 5 wolves. They beat him up until his bones were cracked. But that didn't stop Nix. He stood up with 4 cracked ribs and a sprained leg. And he fought all 5 and came out victorious. His body's got miraculous natural healing abilities and his brain sends out extra pain reducers so he doesn't feel pain as often.

~ Born
Then abandoned
Survived
Then Reunion…

How he was created from the ashes …

He was born when Graves stumbled up on a female in heat and just begging for him to give her a release. How could he say no? And so Graves “helped” the female in satisfying herself and then hung around to see what would happen. As he predicted, the female gave birth to one boy. Graves didn’t stick around too long. He gave the boy a name, and then with a smirk at the female, left, telling her to raise the pup until he could find his father on his own.
Well the female wasn’t too happy with that but she couldn’t do anything. So she raised Phoenix up by herself, trying to teach him the way of the good and justice, but it just wasn’t working out. Phoenix was destructive, and too violent. To a point where his own mother was doubting his sanity. Fearing for her own safety, she tried to kill him when he was only 9 months old. She failed. Even young, Phoenix was already an instinctive fighter and got the best of his mother, accidentally killing her by crushing her windpipe.
Well Phoenix wasn’t too distraught by the fact that he killed his mom. Nope. Not even a year old and already a bit crazy. So he set out to find his father. Beating people up along the way and forcing them to tell him anything they knew about The Shinigami Graves. They gave him a lot of information. The more he heard, the more he grew to respect his father. Soon news led him to the Chelewa rainforest where rumors said that The Shinigami had recently gotten into a pack and has been residing there for a while. And so that’s where Nix is now.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 20-06-2011 13:40

Ohhhh exciting... Brittany will probably be scared ánd intrigued by him at the same time, and Lorenzo will surely hate his guts. There'll be a lot of fighting for sure. :lol: :lol:
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 20-06-2011 13:57

oh he is gonna be such a confusing guy. he'll look mean and act cold around others but then will turn shy and considerate where Brittany is involved :D he'll try to impress her but won't know how to and look like a young boy crushing on a girl XD

then where Lorenzo is involved, he'll be back to his nasty bitter mocking attitude. he's gonna make Lorenzo's life miserable