Balthazar's Pack - Animus

Please post your character profiles here. Profile outlines are also found here.
K.A.T
Beta

Balthazar's Pack - Animus

Post by K.A.T » 06-06-2011 04:34

~ Balthazar’s pack : Animus… (this is not all the members, will add more major characters when they appear)

General

Birth name: Balthazar
Alias: Alpha, Balt, Tzar
Species: Arctic
Height: 3’6ft
Weight: 150lbs
Pack(/Herd/Group/ ect): Balthazar’s pack - Animus
Location: His pack is somewhat nomadic but they are currently in the mountains
Mate: None
Crush: None as of now
Offspring: None
Mother: Didn’t know
Father: Didn’t know
Siblings: None
Other family: Other pack members
Relations:

~Pack is family.

~Ezra: My second in command. Thanks for sticking by my all this time friend. Couldn’t have made this pack a success without your help and young mind. You have my gratitude.

Appearance

Large tall brown male with two colored Mohawk on his head. His eyes are a bright green, almost neon. His main body fur is brown and his belly is a golden grown color. There is this weird birthmark on his left shoulder that he has no idea what it is. He’s muscular but not bulky, more lean and fit. His front legs are a bit thicker than his back legs which give a lot of upper body strength and he can pack quite a punch. His left eye is a bright green while his right eye is a but duller and he’s half blind in his right eye, having been splashed with acid once.

Personality…

Though he looks stern and unkind, Balthazar is actually a good guy. He created his pack, Animus solely for the purpose of giving a home to those in need of one. He himself was abused and neglected when he was young and doesn’t wish it for anyone, unless they really deserve it. He’s a fatherly figure who enjoys company and talking with friends. Loyal and forgiving, he’s the type of guy who tries not to judge but has really good intuition and usually knows things before they even happen. He’s a very selfless guy when it comes to those he cares about, the pack comes before him. He would gladly sacrifice himself to save the pack from any harm, especially since he knows that Ezra will take good care of the pack and is well respected. To him, Ezra is like a son he never had and is very close with the young male. Gentle with pups, kind with females, courteous with other males. Balt doesn’t want anyone to go through what he had to struggle through and aims to give a home to anyone who wants one and return his kindness. He dislikes thugs and other baddies with a passion and will gladly kick a bully’s butt any day. Calm, cool, collected and calculating, he rarely gets angry and always thinks or talks things through before fighting.

History …

Abandoned by his family at birth, dumped in a trashcan of a human village, then sold to a human family to work as a labor dog. He spent years in human servitude until the day he managed to escape by forcing his way out, breaking his chain and running to freedom. Having spent 4 years in human slavery, he cherishes his freedom and decided to make a pack to take in those who want a home and place to belong. He first picked up Ezra and the kid’s mother and uncle. Then he picked up others along the way until they are where they are at now. He treats Ezra like a son and teaches him his thinking and life lessons. Balt didn’t find a mate, though he hopes that maybe someday he might, though if it doesn’t happen, he’s content since he knows that Ezra will carry on his ways.

========================================

General

Birth name: Ezra
Alias: Beta, Ez
Species: Arctic
Height: 3’4ft
Weight: 130lbs
Location: Free roaming with other pack members while the pack is resting nearby
Crush: Many
Mother: Helen
Father: Baron [deceased]
Siblings: Abe (M) [Deceased]
Other family: Other pack members, Uncle Duke (brother to Helen)
Relations:

~Balthazar: My alpha. Gave my mother, uncle, and I a home to stay and a place to belong. Thank you for that. I will serve you to the best of my abilities and do my greatest as your beta. I see you like a father, you teach me and guide me. Know that I will lead the pack the way you would should anything ever happen to you. You can rest assured.

~Pack is family.

~Mother, Uncle: I’m sorry about father and Abe, sorry that I couldn’t do anything to help them. I will always share your sorrow.

Appearance..

Ezra is a young, tall, dark furred male. He’s a bit on the scrawny side but is working on his muscles, asking Balt to train him. He’s got beautiful amethyst eyes and a mop of black hair with bangs that partially obscure his left eye. His main fur color is dark gray; secondary colors are gold, royal purple, and black. Tertiary colors are silver and lavender. With the way his fur is, he looks like he’s wearing a collar of gold and royal purple fur followed by a ring of black fur. Gold fur lines his chest to the middle of his stomach. There is a large scarlet birthmark on his side that looks like a mark of arms. There is no meaning to that mark that he knows of.

Personality…

Young but mature, Ezra is eager to learn and soaks in information like a sponge. He looks up to and respects Balthazar immensely and tries to follow in his pawsteps to become a great leader like the brown male. Though only 3 he’s got a good head on his shoulders and a very calculating mind, a genius even that makes him a bit socially awkward but he gets by. Friendly, but at the same time cautious but he’s a keeper when he makes friends and allies. Those who meet him respect him for his wise knowledge and open-mindedness. Like his role model, Ezra tries hard not to judge people or be biased though doesn’t care much for rude or disrespectful people; dislikes thugs, bullies, jerks all piss him off. He feels a bit inferior due to his lack of strength but is training with Balthazar so that he can fight better. But he’s more of a strategist than a fighter. Loyal and a natural leader, Ezra is selfless when it comes to pack and family.

History …

Born to his family pack of his mother, father, uncle and siblings. At the age of 1.5 years old, his family was attacked by raiding wolves and his father and siblings were killed in the process. His mother, uncle and him were left and taken captive by the raiding pack. They were saved by Balthazar and he took them into his newly formed pack. There they have been for years now.

==============================

General

Birth name: Chazz
Alias: Troublemaker, Womanizer, Chazzie (by his buddies, though he doesn’t like it)
Species: Timber x Arctic
Height: 3’2ft
Weight: 131lbs
Location: Free roaming with other pack members while the pack is resting nearby
Crush: Many
Mother: Bliss [Deceased]
Father: Hayden [Deceased]
Siblings: Geoffrey (M), Andres (M)
Other family: Other pack members
Relations:

~Balthazar: Hey Old Man, thanks for taking in me and my bros. We’re grateful for that. While in the pack, I’ve found a home and make lots of friends and I’ve been able to survive thanks to you. You’re like a pop I’ve always wanted. But that doesn’t stop me from having fun XD

~Ezra: Dude you need to chill out and have some fun with us. You’re so still and rigid man, lighten up, you’re only 3 years old, the age to have fun and be a guy. But hey you’re cool and a nice guy. You’ll make a great leader some day.

~Pack is family.

Appearance..

Chazz is an average height male with nice features but still growing. He is considered handsome and cute by females and has a wildness about him that makes him attractive. His fur color is brown and then black back, and a silverish belly. His eyes are a bright ruby red and has usually a grin or sly smirk on his face. Muscular and likes to work out to impress the ladies. A bit of brawns before brains and likes to puff out his chest and show off.

Personality…

A troublemaker, but a kid with a good heart. As Balthazar would say, the kid’s still growing into his fur coat. Chazz is a mischievous kid who has a wild streak and a thirst for risk and adventure, but he’s got a good heart, just has issues showing it. He’ll play jokes and act like a prankster but that is at times just to attract attention to himself. He is a nice kid who shows his respect but has the attention span of a flea when it comes to having fun and joking around. At times that thirst for fun will get him into trouble and he’ll have his brothers or friends bail him out, and sometimes even Ezra. And he’d hate to admit it, but he’s envious of Ezra for his closeness to Balthazar and for being respected. Chazz is fun loving but doesn’t think about the consequences and later regrets many of the things he does when he sees he’s hurt somebody, but it takes him a while to notice in the first place. Loyal and a fun friend, though not the most reliable person around. Is gullible and has a big ego. Likes to act tough and cool and chase after the girls, even if he knows they’ll bite him on the butt for it. Take Felony and Lilith for example; he went after them for laughs and giggles. Came back to his friends with a black eye and a limp for good measure. Made sure not to mess with those sisters again.

History …

He and his two brothers were left orphaned when their parents were shot and killed on a wolf hunt led by humans. They wandered the lands for some time, until they were picked up and adopted by Balthazar’s pack. There they stayed and found a home and family. Currently he, his brothers, and friends are off wandering around while the pack is temporarily situated near the mountains. Off to have fun and make trouble again.

==============================

Minor Characters in Balthazar’s pack (no bios)

Males:
Geoffrey and Andres – Chazz’s brothers
Tulio, Khas, and York – Chazz’s friends and fellow Juvenile members
Duke – Ezra’s uncle

Females:
Helen – Ezra’s mother
Chasity and Faith – twin sisters rescued by Balt and other Juvenile members
Felony and Lilith – sisters of Cobriana that happened to be taking temporary refuge with Balt’s pack; he doesn’t mind
K.A.T
Beta

Chazz x Lucretia Puppy - Jace

Post by K.A.T » 12-06-2011 21:36

Currently:

General Information

Birth name: Jace
Alias: J, Ace
Age: Currently not even born yet but will be XD (about a day old when found)
Species:
Height: Currently very short, will grow to be 3’2ft tall
Weight: Currently very light, will grow to be 132lbs
Pack(/Herd/Group/ ect): Will be born in Balthazar’s pack - Animus
Location: Currently unborn, inside Lucretia :P will later be in pack grounds
Mate: Too early!!
Crush: Too young to understand!!!
Offspring: WTF?!?!
Mother: Lucretia
Father: Chazz
Siblings: Jax (M)
Grandmother: Unknown or deceased
Grandfather: Unknown of deceased
Other family: Stein [foster father], Salea [foster mother], Balthazar, Ezra [uncles], the rest of the pack

Relations:

~Add later

Appearance..

Right now he’s a young puppy that has colors from both his mother and father. His main body fur is a latte color he got from Chazz, his belly is a darker russet red he got from Lucretia. He got spots from his mother but the same hair style as his dad. The funny thing is he’s got alternating leg colors, black and white and then black and white again. His eyes are a lovely clear sky blue he got from his mother. On his right side, near his flank, he’s got a birthmark in the shape of an intricate design. Small but is skinny from lack of proper nutrients.

Image: http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z194 ... A/Jace.png (when he gets older-around 2-3 years old)

Personality…

Still a puppy now, but will look up to his foster parents a lot and learn from them, to be kind and courteous and respectful. Very observative for such a young pup, but he likes to watch others and learn from them. Likes to watch Balthazar, Stein, and Ezra a lot and is very sensitive to the feelings of others around him. Is more mellow than his brother Jax but loves his brother nonetheless, even if Jax can be a pain in the ass sometimes. Jax got a stronger dose of their mother's obsession for attention. Once Jace grows up his thirst for attention dwindles down. Will always stand by his brother's side, or at least try to reason Jax out of something if he's wrong.
More when he grows up…

History …

Born from a combination of sex and lust during heat period between Chazz and Lucretia. Once they were born, their mother abandoned them, not wanting pups to burden her and left them for dead. They were found by their foster mother Salea and placed under her care with her mate Stein, a replacement for the pups the couple couldn’t have due to Salea’s defects of albinism, resulting in stillborns or early death in puppies. They were raised in the couple’s care along with help from the pack members, Balthazar and Ezra especially.

Chazz, the pups’ father, thought they were dead and was in a depression/relief stage. But once Stein told him of his sons, Chazz was in denial and rejected the puppies, disowning them as his own. After a few months though Chazz grasped reality and realized that the pups were his and he should be part of their lives. He went to plead with Salea and Stein to let him play a role in the pup’s upbringing, becoming their “uncle” even though he is their father. Chazz gave up the role of father to Stein but tries his best to help the couple as best as he can.
More as roleplay develops.