Scarred for Life - Stein

Please post your character profiles here. Profile outlines are also found here.
K.A.T
Beta

Scarred for Life - Stein

Post by K.A.T » 30-05-2011 02:05

~ I had to become
A new me
After that incident
Which robbed me
Of everything…

What has changed...

Birth name: Francis
Alias: Frankenstein, Stein (usually it’s the latter)
Species: Arctic x Timber wolf
Height: 3’4ft
Weight: 130lbs
Pack(/Herd/Group/ ect): Lone traveler
Mate: Well it’s kinda hard to find a mate when you look like a jigsaw puzzle
Crush: He had one, but she rejected him
Offspring: None
Mother: Mary
Father: Frank
Siblings: George, Harrison
Grandmother: Deceased
Grandfather: Deceased
Other family: Eh…none

Relations:

~Add later

~ People scream
Faint, gag, pale
And run
When they lay eyes
On my face and body…

Are you scared?..

An average height male wolf who looks like a jigsaw puzzle. He’d be considered handsome if he didn’t have different patches of fur all over his face and body. His body is lean and muscular but stitches and scars crisscross his arms, legs, tail, and face, giving him an appearance of Frankenstein. He has a mop of gray hair that hands in his face. His eyes are gray. Half of his face is white, the other is black. Oddly enough, the fur that was stitched onto him matches his original fur color. Can be usually seen with a calm and cheerful look on his face; other times, and rarely will there be a crazed light in his eyes. The scars have healed but he never got the stitches removed, some have come out and some light scarring can be seen. He has no trouble moving about.

Image: http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z194 ... nStein.png

~ The one thing
That hasn’t changed much
Would be my attitude and personality
They had very mild changes…

I just have some random bursts of craziness sometimes…

True to his word, Stein’s personality is about the only thing that didn’t drastically change after the incident that resulted in his current appearance. He’s still a jolly, happy-go-lucky fella, who at times behaves much younger than he really is. Friendly and easy to talk to, he’s a kind soul who’s willing to help anyone in need (that’s what got him in trouble in the first place) and is selfless at times. Even if people are scared or disgusted by him, he turns a blind eye and deaf ear to insults and looks of distaste. He cares not for outer appearances and looks on the inside rather than the surface. Instead of being bitter and angry about his situation, he shakes off the past and looks on to the present and future, having an optimistic view on life and is willing to lend an understanding ear. Unbiased and rarely does he judge, he always sees two sides to a situation and never dwells on negatives subjects.

On the downside, the dramatic event of his past has given him a sort of alter ego. He gets random bursts of madness at times that he can’t control. During those times he becomes sinister and twisted, viewing the world as all but something to dissect and take apart, just like what life did to him. He can’t control these chronic bouts that compel him to cackle madly and give him a crazed look in his normally warm eyes. You’ll know when he’s having one of his moments when his expression is twisted and sadistic.

He’s very guilty once he comes out of his episode and tries to make up for it by doing good deeds and helping others. Usually he can feel a sudden moment coming and warns others to run away and not fight him when he’s rampaging.

~ In one moment
A few minutes
Of infernal hell
I lost all…

To recap…

He left his family at the age of 2 to explore the world and experience new things. When he was in a forest once, on a hot humid and dry day, a spark from a campsite started a raging deadly forest fire that intended to engulf everything. Racing through the forest, he saw many smaller mammals trying to escape, and caught a family of rabbits trapped underneath a felled tree. Being selfless and kind, he raced over and used all his might to try and shove the dead log away. After a few minutes of pushing and shoving, he finally got the log off and the rabbits raced away to safety. But another tree fell and exhausted from using his strength, the log trapped him and he couldn’t get out of the forest fire. He spent what felt like an eternity, burning in agony but never dying in the flames and smoke. Finally humans put out a path from the fire and saved him. They were shocked that he was still alive from his horrid condition. Half of his face was burnt off, luckily his eye was safe, and majority of his tail was gone and his legs. Feeling pity for him the humans managed to sew and replace his burnt flesh and fur with patches of other fur. He spent 3 years recovering from his injuries and now finally he’s pretty much back to normal. He can run, hunt, swim, and no everything a normal wolf can and his condition is safe. It’s been a few months since he’s been released from the medical center and he’s just getting used to his body again.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 30-05-2011 02:11

OMG yes, he fits Salea just perfectly... these two will be an awesome match for one another. :happy:
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 30-05-2011 04:08

yay :D I shall go reply, sorry for the delay Kisha :D