Kari

Please post your character profiles here. Profile outlines are also found here.
Paget
Pup

Kari

Post by Paget » 26-05-2011 06:38

Name:Kari
Nickname: none
breed:Timber
height:3'0
weight:109
history: A light built she wolf who is a nomatic. she's looking for a good,steady male to mate with and get on with her life. Her siblings are gone and she has been used in the past by others for their fun and plots. She tries not to let that affect her life now that she's found a way out of the usage. Kari has a bit of medical training since she travels so much, she needs to know how to take care of herself.

personality: She's more of a good nature wolf with a funny sense of humor. She's one that everyone likes to be around. She comforts those that are sad, laughs when you need it and is kind of a wolf therapist, or just someone you can talk to. Kari listens very well and tries her best to help in any way she can. Big talker and very bubbly.
Made by: ‹‹§avanah››

Art:

Image By: Spunk
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 26-05-2011 12:22

She's so cute!!! :happy: Little note though; we don't have Blackblood/dire wolf's here. Dire is fine for a special group that was made earlier, but Blackblood's kinda belong to Kay Fedewa. ;)

However, if a character is meant to have ''the fury'', you can always use Sudden Rage Syndrom which is very much the same thing in the end.

Love the natural colors, I'm a sucker for those!
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
Paget
Pup

Post by Paget » 26-05-2011 17:20

Oh ok I'll fix it as soon as I get to a computer xD

My phone makes it hard to edit things x3
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 26-05-2011 18:26

wait a second, didn't Dire wolves already die out by this time? If so then you'll have to go with modern day wolves like timber or arctic, look at the information sticky for help :D

http://hekaya.forum2go.nl/height-and-we ... k-t79.html

is she going to stay that tall? haha that's very intimidating for a male XD, I'm joking