Twins Forever - Jareth and Jared

Please post your character profiles here. Profile outlines are also found here.
K.A.T
Beta

Twins Forever - Jareth and Jared

Post by K.A.T » 21-05-2011 19:51

~My life is empty
Now merely a shell
A zombie that has lost a reason
For anything in life…

What is there to know?…

Birth name: Jareth
Alias: Jae (his brother goes by Jare), or just Jareth
Species: Wolf dog (Arctic X Timber X German Aussie)
Height: 3’4ft tall
Weight: 137lbs
Pack(/Herd/Group/ ect): Loner
Mate: Lili (Saluki mix) [Deceased]
Crush: None as of now
Offspring: None
Mother: Charlotte (Arctic wolf) [Deceased]
Father: Ryder (German Aussie Mix x Timber Mix) [Deceased]
Siblings: Jared (M) [Twin brother; Jareth is older by 1 minute; is alive and somewhere]
Grandmother: Minna (Timber wolf) [Deceased]
Grandfather: Dartz (Australian Shepherd x German Shepherd mix) [Deceased]
Other family: Whiskers – a rat that keeps him company at the facility

Relations:

~Facility: Words cannot describe how much I loathe you. I abhor you with every piece of my existence. You took everything from me and now you want to take more. What kind of monsters are you? If only I was out of this cage, I would make your lives hell!

~Lili: Beautiful sweet Lili. Words are not enough to describe my love for you. You were my everything and when I lost you, I felt as if my body was lost with you; I ceased to function properly. It’s as if you stole my heart and mind to the afterlife.

~Jared: My twin brother. Hope you are well on your own. I know I don’t have to worry for your safety. Just hope that you will never end up like me. May we meet again sometime…Know that I’ll always love you, you are my only twin.

When you look at me
You see the blood of my ancestors
Carried with me
And with my twin…

Do you see double? Or just one?

Tall slender male with long legs and a lean body. His fur color takes after the Australian Shepherd side of his family while his twin takes after the German Shepherd side. His main fur color is a dark grey laced with black. Secondary color is tan and tertiary color is silver. His eyes are a beautiful jade green. He and his brother share a similar birthmark. Jareth has the birthmark of a left wing on his left flank, while Jared has the right wing on his right flank. Virtually the same height as his twin. Jareth is leaner than his brother, faster than his brother. Jared is stronger of the two. Both have equal endurance and stamina.

Image: http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z194 ... Jareth.png

If my brother met me now
He probably wouldn’t know me
I have changed drastically from our younger days…

How different I have become…

Of the two brothers, Jareth is the calm and more level-headed one though he is equally as teasing and cordial, before. He is the speaker of the twins, able to persuade and talk his way out of anything while Jared chose to get physical to get his point across. Before both twins were cordial and jocular, enjoy playing tricks and having fun. Jareth is far more passionate about things than Jared and thus loves more deeply. A bit more mature than Jared is sometimes. After the death of his beloved Lili, he shut off his feelings and has become a shell of his former self. Lili’s death was a huge breaker for Jareth and he feels empty and loss without her. Has now lost the will to live and has given up trying to escape from the facility. Both he and his brother are deathly loyal to those they care about, especially to each other and would give up their life for the other. Even if they may not show it openly, the twins do love each other and Jareth is always looking out for Jared. Jared looks up to Jareth for leadership and companionship.

They started drifting apart when Jareth met Lili though, causing Jareth to neglect Jared. Thus Jared decided to wander off on his own, sad that his twin found something else in life to hang around. Currently Jared is wandering around trying to find Jareth but has no luck so far.

There is no moment
When I have forgotten the past
When I was the one
Who caused the death of my beloved…

History repeats itself in my memories…

Jareth and Jared were born to a happy family. Their grandparents and parents were a family pack that liked to stick together. Their grandfather was a human pet that ran away from home when his owners died and made his own life in the wild where he met Minna, the twin’s grandmother. From there Ryder, the twin’s father was born and he met Charlotte and soon the twins were born. Ryder and Charlotte didn’t try to have anymore pups because Charlotte almost died from giving birth to the twins, luckily she survived.
Their home pack lives near the mountains, and at the bottom there is a human village. The twins would go everywhere together even to take risky dares into the village at night. Then one day when they were 2 years old, the twins met the beautiful Saluki mix Lili. Both twins fell for her, but because Jared was a bit more frivolous than Jareth, he didn’t quite love her enough. Jareth on the other hand loved her ardently and Lili soon chose Jareth to court her.

They were “mates” for a year but strangely enough Lili refused to actually mate with Jareth. Jareth was fine with that and paid more attention to her than to his twin. This resulted in Jared being sad and leaving the family to roam on his own. Jareth was very happy with his beloved Lili, until that day.

Being young and foolish, at the age of 3, he wanted to impress Lili and took a dangerous trip to the village to show Lili that he was indeed a man. But the plan backfired and hunters were alerted. Stupidly, Jareth led the humans as well as their hunting dogs right to his family. Taken by surprise and by sheer force, Jareth’s family was massacred and he was captured by the humans to use as a breeder.

(saving the juicy stuff for later, I want to do a plot RP with this guy and Jared :D )
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 21-05-2011 19:52

~You want to know me?
I’m like a mirror of my brother
We are similar and we are different
Can you tell the difference?…

Get to know me…

Birth name: Jared
Alias: Jare (his brother goes by Jae), or just Jared
Species: Wolf dog (Arctic X Timber X German Aussie)
Height: 3’4ft tall
Weight: 140lbs
Pack(/Herd/Group/ ect): Loner
Mate: None
Crush: None as of now
Offspring: None
Mother: Charlotte (Arctic wolf) [Deceased]
Father: Ryder (German Aussie Mix x Timber Mix) [Deceased]
Siblings: Jareth (M) [Twin brother; Jareth is older by 1 minute; is trapped in a facility]
Grandmother: Minna (Timber wolf) [Deceased]
Grandfather: Dartz (Australian Shepherd x German Shepherd mix) [Deceased]
Other family: None

Relations:

~Family: I’m sorry I left. I was lonely and sad that Lili was stealing Jareth’s attention. But now I know that my selfish leaving hindered me in helping you when you needed me most. Curse my foolishness! I was wrong but I will make right.

~Jareth: My twin brother. Where are you brother? I miss you and our time together. We were neigh inseparable, two peas in a pod, two wings on a bird, a duo. I’m sorry that I left the family. It was only because you didn’t hang out with me as much anymore. You were always focused on Lili. But I forgive you and I’m coming to find you wherever you are. I love you Jareth, always.

~Lili: My brother’s “mate”. I really don’t know how to rate you. I liked you at first, because you were beautiful, but you didn’t hold my interest, something was off about you that turned me off. I didn’t like you much afterward, especially after you started hogging Jareth all to yourself. But I kept quiet because I knew how much my brother loved you. What have you done to Jareth now? Where is he? And for that matter are you with him? If so, you better be treating him well.

When you look at me
You see the blood of my ancestors
Carried with me
And with my twin…

Do you see double? Or just one?

Tall slender male with long legs and a lean body, though a bit more muscular than Jareth. His fur color takes after the German Shepherd side of his family while his twin takes after the Australian Shepherd side. His main fur color is a dark grey laced with a lighter grey. Secondary color is latte brown and tertiary color is chocolate brown. His eyes are a startling amber and his iris is copper colored compared to his brother’s white iris. He and his brother share a similar birthmark. Jareth has the birthmark of a left wing on his left flank, while Jared has the right wing on his right flank. Virtually the same height as his twin. Jared is the muscle of the two brothers, packing more of a punch, though a bit slower than Jareth. Jareth is the speed while Jared is the strength. Both have equal endurance and stamina.

Image: http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z194 ... /Jared.png

Brother wait till you see me now
I’ve grown up some,
Matured a bit
Though I’m not so different
that you can’t recognize me…

How different I have become?…

Of the two brothers, Jared is the prankster and the jovial one, always happy-go-lucky and in the mood to make someone smile. Jareth is the speaker of the twins, able to persuade and talk his way out of anything while Jared chose to get physical to get his point across. Jared isn’t as good of a word monger as Jareth is and so relies on using his strength to get something done. Jared was a bit immature before everything went wrong. He played around and didn’t take things too seriously. That cost him Lili for she told him that he was too frivolous with his feelings. Now he’s grown up a bit and has tried to better understand the feelings of those around him, though at times he might still behave like before. Both he and his brother are deathly loyal to those they care about, especially to each other and would give up their life for the other. Even if they may not show it openly, the twins do love each other and Jareth is always looking out for Jared. Jared looks up to Jareth for leadership and companionship. Since birth Jareth has always been the leader of the two but both see each other on equal level.

They started drifting apart when Jareth met Lili though, causing Jareth to neglect Jared. Thus Jared decided to wander off on his own, sad that his twin found something else in life to hang around. Currently Jared is wandering around trying to find Jareth but has no luck so far.

I grieve for the loss of my family
For the loss of my other half
But I’m determined to find my brother
No matter what it takes
He’s all I’ve got left…

My shameful past…

Jareth and Jared were born to a happy family. Their grandparents and parents were a family pack that liked to stick together. Their grandfather was a human pet that ran away from home when his owners died and made his own life in the wild where he met Minna, the twin’s grandmother. From there Ryder, the twin’s father was born and he met Charlotte and soon the twins were born. Ryder and Charlotte didn’t try to have anymore pups because Charlotte almost died from giving birth to the twins, luckily she survived.
Their home pack lives near the mountains, and at the bottom there is a human village. The twins would go everywhere together even to take risky dares into the village at night. Then one day when they were 2 years old, the twins met the beautiful Saluki mix Lili. Both twins fell for her, but because Jared was a bit more frivolous than Jareth, he didn’t quite love her enough. Jareth on the other hand loved her ardently and Lili soon chose Jareth to court her.

Time passed and Jareth spent more time with Lili than with his twin. Jared felt neglected and lonely and soon left the family pack to go wandering around, depressed that he lost his other half. But since he knew how much Jareth loved Lili, he didn’t get in between the two. After a few weeks, a month or so he returned home to see how his family was faring. Only to be welcomed with the stench of death and the graves of his family. He saw that Jareth and Lili ere still alive and buried the rest of their family. Overcome with grieve and mourning, Jared cried at the graves for a whole night, sitting vigil out of respect.

In the morning, he fixed himself up and set out to find his brother, the last family he had, and Lili as well. Something was fishy, and he didn’t like it. How did Lili and Jareth escape (not a trace of their blood was at the burial place) and where were they now? Jared is determined to get to the bottom of this.

(saving for juicy plot with his brother Jareth)