Tears of Loneliness - Lacrymosa

Please post your character profiles here. Profile outlines are also found here.
K.A.T
Beta

Tears of Loneliness - Lacrymosa

Post by K.A.T » 18-04-2011 04:20

At first glance…

Birth name: Lacrymosa
Alias: Krys (pronounced like Chris)
Species: Timber x Arctic
Height: 3’1 ft tall
Weight: 110 lbs (underweight)
Pack(/Herd/Group/ ect): None, formerly traveled with a group but they left her
Location: Around, usually near human villages to see if a human can help her
Mate: No male wants her :(
Crush: Had one, but he left her
Offspring: None, she fears having any
Mother: Opal
Father: Roan
Siblings: Vivi (F), Lloyd (M)
Grandmother: ?
Grandfather: ?
Other family:

Relations:

~Her group: Thanks a lot for leaving me guys. Hear my sarcasm roar. Don’t you know it’s rude to leave a person just because they’re sic? I’m not contagious. Not like you guys care anyway…

A beauty that hides something underneath….

Slender body, beautiful fur, lovely eyes, all hide the true Krys underneath. Her height is average for a female wolf but her weight is much lighter than what it’s supposed to be. Her fur is a lovely pale white bluish color with a length of brown fur going along her body. Her legs are thin but fair. She is a beautiful female that most males would approach eagerly, until they find out about her health. Then even her beauty is not enough to keep the men around her, or females for that matter. Her eyes are intelligent but usually are tired and sad. Her face is sharp and she tries to give off a regal aura, but it fades when she goes into a hacking fit of coughs. Her body is skinny due to her sickness but her fur seems to make up for it with its lushness and thickness. Her body is colder than what it’s supposed to be and usually she is shivering even in the dead of summer. Her voice is light but rough due to coughs.

Image: http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z194 ... rymosa.png

She makes up for her physical weakness with a sharp mind and tough personality…

She hates being pitied and seen as weak. Krys knows very well that her body isn’t as healthy as others and therefore she can’t push herself or try things that will make it worse. Krys’ got a intelligent brain and very calculating thoughts. A genius who is always trying to do things another way so that she can take care of herself even when there’s no one around. She hates her body and hates how everyone avoids her like she’s some sort of plague that will be passed to everyone. Her disease was born to her, a weak body with a weak immune system. She knows she isn’t as strong or as fast, or as enduring as others, so she stays away from fights and conflicts but can cut a male or female down with her words, though she usually refrains from insulting others. Stubborn as a mule, she doesn’t believe that she’s meant to live life as a weakling and so tries desperately to find a way to cure herself. She turns to humans and science. Even though she puts up a front, she is indeed lonely and wants companionship.

I was the runt of the litter and my mother knew something wasn’t right with me the moment I was born…

Her mother had a litter of 3 puppies. She had then during a time when a storm was brewing and prey was scarce. Her mate tried hard to find food for her, giving her his portion as well. Finally when a better time came around, she went into labor and delivered 5 pups, two of which were stillborn. Of the three that survived, two were female, and one male. Her mother immediately saw that there was a runt of the litter and she was smaller than the other two. Both parents worried for the small one.

The three pups grew up. The male, Lloyd becoming strong and healthy, the same with Vivi the older sister. Lacrymosa, the youngest, was the thinnest and was prone to coughing fits that would result in blood. The whole family feared for their smallest one. Tired of seeing the pity in their eyes, Krys left the family to find a way to cure herself. She met up with a group of wolves and was traveling with them until they found out about her sickness and they dispersed immediately, breaking her heart at their departure. She now travels alone to see if she could get help with her problem.
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 23-05-2011 04:23

I changed her picture