Ladies, may I present to you--Belphegore

Please post your character profiles here. Profile outlines are also found here.
K.A.T
Beta

Ladies, may I present to you--Belphegore

Post by K.A.T » 11-04-2011 04:05

~The chicks dig me
I’m irresistible women drool at my paws
There’s enough of me to go around
You don’t even have to know me that well
Just say the word and I’m at your service~

Belphegore, son of Eros and Psyche, demon of lust (should be sloth but ignore the facts)

Birth name: Belphegore
Alias: Bel
Species: Arctic
Height: 88cm (34.6in)
Weight: 145 lbs
Pack(/Herd/Group/ ect): None, the pack would kick me out in less than a day
Location: Here, there, everywhere (usually where there’s girls around)
Mate: I prefer the word lover *wink*
Crush: About every hot looking gal that crosses my path; currently the one that’s white with black stripes and name starts with a K
Offspring: I’ve lost count after 35
Mother: Psyche
Father: Eros (Yeah and I mean Cupid)
Siblings: Leviathan (oldest), Mammon, Lucifer, Amon, Asmodeus, Beelzebub (youngest) (Bel is the 2th oldest)
Grandmother: Venus
Grandfather: Mars
Other family: Well I’m hoping Kat might consider, but I sure as h*** don’t want Vlad as a brother. He can be my servant :D

Relations:
~Vlad Helsing (Vlad or V): You’re too high strung man. Gotta loosen up and have fun. Love pushing the guy’s buttons and thank heavens Kat is there to make sure he doesn’t actually hurt me. This guy is my rival in love. I see the way he looks at Kat and he knows what I have in mind. He doesn’t like me that I can tell and keeps me away from Kat on purpose. I don’t like him that much either. I only put up with him because of Kat. May the better man win her affections.

~Sweet Katarzyna (Kat or Kitty *she hates that though*): Oh my beautiful angel. Where have you been all my life? If only I could whisk you off your paws and carry you away. But that darn Vlad is always there getting in my way. And I know he’s doing it purposely. If only that mutt wasn’t there then you and I would be so happy together. But with him there you must divide your attention between us two men. I don’t know what you are thinking Kitty, but it’s coming to a time where one lady between two men will be….uncomfortable at the most.

~Among my brothers, I am the most handsome
My father couldn’t be more proud of me
My mother told me girls will fall at my paws~

This is what the girls drool for and just can’t resist (besides Kat)

Handsome and muscular, Belphegore’s got the look of a male who can love his woman and the muscles to protect his woman. A body of sleek and shiny jet black fur with grey paws, a while muzzle, some odd markings here and there, orange tail tip, red ends to heterochromic eyes, left one blue and right one red. He holds himself tall and proud, confident and suave, this guy just winks and girls fawn over him. He is tall, not as tall as Vlad but still tall, and is wider than Vlad is. He isn’t stocky but he’s built like a tank and for power rather than speed. His fur is thick and he can take hits all day. Found with usually a sexy smirk or grin on his face and usually his eyes are searching for the next girl to satisfy him (cuz the girl he wants can’t).

Image: http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z194 ... Korvin.png

~I’ve got my dad’s charm
I’ve got my mother’s eyes
Got Grandma’s humor
Got Grandpa’s looks
What more can a girl want?~

The ladies love me. There’s not enough of me to go around. Let me work my charm…

Who doesn’t love a good handsome, sexy, funny, chivalrous man? Belphegore is your typical ladies’ man. He’s suave, knows how to use words to win the favors and the ladies. I wouldn’t say he’s immoral (okay fine he is a bit) but he’s got his good points. He’s very chivalrous, will never hurt a lady and will never come onto one unless she says “yes” (which most of them do). He doesn’t lie exactly, he just omits some information at times. Loyal only if there’s something in it for him, otherwise he’s quite selfish and standoffish. The only reason he’s with Vlad and Kat now is to true and convince Kat—of something…(we’ll just leave it like that). He has a dislike for any male he sees as competition (Vlad is a prime example) but is just perfect to any female he lays eyes on. Laughter is his forte and he is very adept in turning gloomy situations cheery, or at least making someone smile. Though he knows when is time to laugh and when isn’t. Very determined and not one to give up, he doesn’t let go of his “prey” unless he sees he is absolutely defeated.

~Boy met girl
It was heat season
You know what happens next
My brothers and I came afterward~

What can I say…it runs in the family. Looks like my bros and I all got one similar thing from mom and dad…their insatiable appetite—but not for food…

His past isn’t that interesting. His mother met his father when she was in heat. And in the heat of the moment Belphegore and his brothers were born. His parents stayed together though content with each other and the result. Bel and his 6 other brothers grew up together until they were 2 and some stayed with their parents while others went their separate ways. Bel went his own way with Asmodeus until they split up. He spent his time playing around, meeting girls and making little pups. He met Kat one day when he was roaming around a waterfall and was about to make a move on her when Vlad jumped out and tackled him. (flashback)

Kat was taking a bath in the lake by a huge majestic waterfall. Vlad was nearby keeping watch but not watching her in particular. Bel saw the lovely Kat taking a bath and almost couldn’t control himself. He waited until Kat came out of the water to approach her. Once she did he stepped closer.

Kat immediately snapped her head up to face him. Bel wore a smile on his face as he came closer. ”Hello there beautiful. What’s a girl like you doing out here alone?” he said as he came closer. He didn’t get very far when a huge shape barreled into him, knocking him 5ft away.
“That’s as far as you’ll go you sod,” an angry voice said. Bel lifted himself off the ground to see a huge male standing next to the beautiful female. The other male had his mouth in a snarl and was glaring at Bel. Bel gulped a bit as he eyed the other male.

Kat chuckled and swatted the other male with her tail. Bel’s eyes widened. What was a beautiful girl doing with a brute? “Vlad it’s fine, he was just talking,” she told her companion. Vlad glanced at her and then back at Bel. Bel could have sworn his look just got colder. “Yeah just talking. That’s not what this bloody sod has on his mind Kat,” the one called Vlad said to the female, Kat. Kat nudged the huge male with her shoulder and “che”ed at him. “Vlad I can take care of myself,” she answered him. Vlad stopped growling and gave Kat a look. Bel looked between the two. “Yeah ya told me before, doesn’t mean I can’t try,” the red, black, and silver male said.

Kat smiled at him and walked towards Bel who had picked himself up. Kat offered the black male a smile that made his heart leap. “Hi, I’m Kat. You are?” she asked him. Belphegore swallowed a lump in his throat as he answered her. “Name’s Belphegore m’lady. Pleasure to meet you…and your furry friend there,” he told her as he swept a glance at Vlad, who was still there glaring at him.

And so that’s how their lovely friendship of three began.
Paget
Pup

Post by Paget » 25-05-2011 08:32

an rp with him and Gemini is NEEDED.
:D
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 26-05-2011 00:11

oh yay, and he sooo needs to get active :D