«†Garrett†»

Please post your character profiles here. Profile outlines are also found here.
K.A.T
Beta

«†Garrett†»

Post by K.A.T » 01-08-2012 21:25

The Fundamentals

Birth name:Hmm well I don’t quite remember (or rather I don't want to)
Alias: Garrett (he gave himself a name)
“The Hunter” by those who hire him
Species: Gray wolf
Height: 88cm (approx. 34.6inches)
Weight: 62kg (approx. 136lbs)
Pack(/Herd/Group/ ect): Loner
Mate: Non-existent at the moment
Crush: None yet
Offspring: Well can’t have kids if you don’t have a mate
Mother: …Some bitch…
Father: …Some scum…
Siblings: ...I don’t care
Grandfather: Not sure
Grandmother: Ditto
Other family: Noctis (Nox for short) :male: – a young male raven that Garrett rescued as a fledgling and has been with the wolf ever since.

Relationships:

~Noctis: My faithful friend, actually my only friend. I’m glad that you’re with me through thick and thin. Actually I’m very surprised you put up with me every day. Once day you’ll find your lady raven and leave me, but never forget our friendship, as odd as it may be.

*Will meet Siegfried, Flame, and most importantly Kirya*

The Looks

Well when you think of the word “mercenary” Garrett definitely fits the bill. He’s tall and lean and just intimidating. Definitely the guy for the kind of job he does. His dark color fur scheme, blacks and greys, made him quite the sight as he’s charging his opponents. His russet colored streak that runs along the top of his neck makes him distinguishable. He’s scary enough to make most of them freeze up like deer in headlights. For a male he’s built on the lean side and less bulky, giving him good muscular strength but better agility and his powerful long legs give him an abnormally fast sprint and lunge speed. He’s a bit on the light side, but that just adds to his great ability to jump high.

What adds greatly to his fear factor are his ruby colored eyes which are quite beautiful but at the same time cause shivers up others' spines. He can emit quite a bit of emotions from just his eyes. There are times where he will have a smile on his face, but his eyes are emitting pure anger that it’s literally turning his prey into a frog before a snake. His fur is surprisingly kept in very good condition, sleek, smooth and silky but obviously no one gets close enough to find out.

An intimidating wolf by nature, no one goes more than 5ft from him and even then he sends feelings of dread and fear through people who meet him. His eyes are most of the time stoic and hard but if people look closer his eyes expression many emotions. But the fact that his eyes are a shocking shade of ruby-red coupled with scary black sclera, no one maintains eye contact with him long enough to find out what he’s really thinking. Actually despite his scary and sometimes creepy looks, Garrett tends to smile often but his small smiles are usually never seen since others are more focused on getting out of his presence than paying attention to his facial features. In actuality Garrett’s looks could consider him as handsome, but with his reputation as mercenary and his dangerous and dark looks, people tend to steer clear of him.

Besides looks, he has a deep voice that usually has a mocking tone to it when he speaks to people, or more like a sarcastic tone. But people have said that his deep voice is both alluring and scary. He likes to chuckle, almost at everything and rare smiles genuinely; he likes to smirk more than he likes to smile.

The Mind

*His personality is really difficult for me to write out in words. Rather you shall read more of his character in RP.*

All I can say is that he’s really intelligent, strong, and has a strong sense of what is right and wrong. Plus he’s got a humorous side to him as well when he finds things that are interesting. A bit possessive of what belongs to him, and he really longs to find something to live for. Despite his dark looks, his personality is not what others would expect from him. He’s a bit naughty sometimes and sarcastic; loves to annoy and tease but is also very knowledgeable. He’s very close with Noctis and the two talk to each other like best friends despite being different species.

Also to note, Garrett is a lot different than dogs. As a wolf he has a fierce sense of loyalty to those he cares about and will not hesitate to kill those he finds a danger to said important people. And while people may think Garrett is more bark than bite, in reality Garrett is definitely more bite than bark. Impulsive at times, instinct driven but is also rational and logical. He will not act rashly as he is a very calculating individual. Though he is not against using violence, that does not mean he uses violence willy-nilly. As a wolf though he has his pride and looks down upon dogs for their domestic nature, but he tries to not be judgmental.

The Story

His parents were both killers, mercenaries who thought it would be a good idea to breed a family of mercenaries. Garrett was born along with 5 other siblings. From the beginning his parents held no love for the pups and only taught them how to fight and to kill. Really Garrett can’t even remember if his parents gave him a name besides, “4” as he was the fourth pup among his siblings. His 5 siblings got the killing part down right away, seeming to have inherited the ruthless killing attitudes of the parents. But Garrett was different, he didn't kill mercilessly. Instead he only killed things that picked on the weak or were abusing their power. His soft nature disgusted his parents and he was disowned and abandoned by his family. The young pup didn't really have a problem being abandoned as he didn't hold any love for his family anyway. Pretty soon he chose to forget about his past, and now whenever he tries to remember, it’s all a blur.

He grew up on his own, learning how to hunt, to fight, to fend for himself. Pretty soon he grew into a powerful young male and soon his family’s reputation as mercenaries caught up with him and he found himself working as a mercenary as well, despite how he dislikes his parent’s merciless killing ways. He gave himself a name and a reputation started building. But he has his own way of carrying out jobs he gets. He chooses if he will kill the target or not depending on how the “trial period” goes. His trial period is when he finds his prey and then watches them, befriends them or somehow gets to know the target better as a person. If he finds the target to be a good person, he will let them live, if not, then he kills them. In his own way he’s getting rid of people who he deems morally wrong.

When Garrett was 2 he found a baby raven that was separated from his family. Feeling sympathy for the little bird, Garrett tried to scale a tree to put the baby back into its nest. And for a while Garrett waited around to see if the parents would come back for the baby. Days passed and still no signs of the parents. It then that Garrett realized that this baby raven was unwanted, just himself; so he adopted the raven and named him Noctis, Nox for short, and the two became friends.

After years of living like this, the rumors and scary reputation soon gets exaggerated and how he’s portrayed as a killer with dangerous looks and with eyes that can make the devil squirm. Garrett doesn't really refute those rumors but he knows the rumors are false and that’s all that matters to him. Plus the bonus that he has a large raven tailing him just makes him all the more scary.

Currently he was approached by a bunch of males who want him to kill a male who committed a wrong. He is supposed to find a young male by the name of Siegfried and extract revenge for the family whose sister Siegfried murdered. So Garrett is now on the track to find Siegfried and commence his judgment of his new target.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 01-08-2012 22:13

oooo i like him :)
looks cool :D
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 01-08-2012 23:38

Leo wrote:oooo i like him :)
looks cool :D
Hey Leo long time no see! Good to hear from you again, and thanks! :D :P