broken souls v2

Come and chat here, have fun!! :D
You can also introduce yourself in the special topic!
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 16-01-2013 21:17

awww poor mistress all this hate getting thrown her way, saying she dosent look after her wolves, and shes mean :( hehe

again thanks guys for all the kind words, cant tell you how much it makes my day and inspirs me to keep good iders coming so thank you very very much :D

but mistress is who she is thanks to were she is, and Kat her father dosent protect her in the slightest, he thinks that his reputation is enuf to protect her and in most caises hes right in "most". but if she got put into a corner he wouldnt come to her ad, he is a cruel evil man who only really cares about him self.

Mistress is in a world run and ruled by men and the worst kind, the 5th attracts the most dangerous people from around the world, drug lords, war lords even rulers of nations but they keep it on the low, so if she showed any weakness she would have been dead a long time ago.

she is there for the money yes, but mostly for the glory and the feeling you get when you buy a wolf and mold it into a champion, hence why she has nearly bank rupted her self twice now just to get to were she want to be. she wants to win and will do any things to get it. dont get me wrong she isnt a nice person in the lest but just saying there is a lot more to her then you see.

she started off as the master char but as times gone on iv really started to love playing her and making her into what she is, and if the rp gets far enuf things will really get dangerous for her and her wolves and dogs, just wait and see iv got iders coming out of my ears 8) :lol:

lol and to her not looking after her wolves, using force more then any thing i say this :P (can you tell im enjoying my self lol )

As of yet she hasnt hurt any of the wolves in a long term way, she has shocked them but that dose no long term damage and girls its still very early days, so at the moment she is securing her dominance over the wolves, showing them what will happen if they cross her, then after this once they start fighting for her, she will show them what they get when they succed.

lol il also say to her eight is nothing more then a money spinner his fights will generate alot of income but as his a champ already as she brought him as such theirs no fun in it, plus his fights will be savage as he will be fighting other champs so his life expectancy is short 3 fights is the record. her interests are in the others Shade and now roy to become champs, Cardinal her more clout when things get ruff, Scat and George not so much for the champ fights but for some good mid rang leag fights.

i wont say to much more about her lol dont want to give it all away lol

buuut can peeps let me no what they want to do with breeding as il have to write it into the storie (and so it can grow into it more fun that way ;) ) dont need to tell me every thing yet if you want to keep it under raps just pm me a little so i can start sewing it all in :P

what a web we all are weaving together

I LOVE THIS RP should be a comic we would have the whole internet reading it :P blackblood eat your rubbish heart out lol :lol:
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 17-01-2013 00:01

Oh that always happens to the antagonists of stories. But it's even better when they have character development.

Yahoo keep em coming Leo, this story is just getting started. Can't wait to see more of the Mistress and how she will behave towards my three newbies :D

After you explaining some of her background, I can kinda see where she's coming from now. It's hard to be the top woman in a sea of men. Now I know why she's a hard ass.

But I'm gonna throw in some competition for ya too buddy. If you read a story I wrote in the Mature Story Corner, "The Goddess's Story" you'll find out that the previous owner of Roy, Nyx, and Nimrod, Boris Huntingsworth is going to be devising a plan to get revenge on the Mistress for winning that bet against him lol

And I'm definitely going to continue Athena's story to give you guys a taste of how another facility trains their wolves and other animals :D :P It'll blow your minds

Haha I can totally see Roy being trained to become a champ alongside Shade. My Red Tiger's gonna get his butt whooped some. I mean he's been in the business, but probably not as long as Eight. Plus I think I'm gonna make it so that Roy is going to try and learn new things from this new place so he can survive better by adapting to his new environment. That will make training him fun.

Uh about breeding, I have no plans as of yet. I mean Nyx and Roy have already had a litter and I was planning on having Mistress purchase Athena once she sees the resemblance to the parents and how well she fares maybe? We'll see lol I was going to have Athena join Kei, Fax, and the other second generation but it's up to you Leo

This would be a badass comic. I liked BBA before, but now I've kinda stopped since I'm lost and the story line kinda disinterested me.

:P
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 18-01-2013 01:21

IF I can be skipped, and I believe I can...? Then please skip me one turn. I want this rolling but got some drrrrrrrrrrrrama on the plate. I promise to be back next round... :happy:
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 18-01-2013 22:05

Geez, Kat, all your characters are REALLY asking for it, aren't they? XD
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 18-01-2013 23:13

Shaydie wrote:Geez, Kat, all your characters are REALLY asking for it, aren't they? XD

Lol I don't know what you mean Shadyie :D

The humans of course but I don't care about them

The others should be fine :)

What girl can't crack a joke? Lol
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 18-01-2013 23:45

hehe i was going to say the same thing be interesting to see how the handle Darcia, spax and the others. the humans well lucky he didnt say any thing. other wise there would have been blood from blood :P

i love it when new dogs or wolves come in cos theres all the shock of seeing the 5th lol why im enjoying spax and cardinals little arc at the moment

Nyx better watch out for Darcia ;)
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 19-01-2013 03:31

Leo wrote:hehe i was going to say the same thing be interesting to see how the handle Darcia, spax and the others. the humans well lucky he didnt say any thing. other wise there would have been blood from blood :P

i love it when new dogs or wolves come in cos theres all the shock of seeing the 5th lol why im enjoying spax and cardinals little arc at the moment

Nyx better watch out for Darcia ;)
see the thing is, as Blood pointed out, politeness will get them only so far. They have to show that they are not afraid to stand up for themselves.

And there are ways to portray that and so far I'm having slight difficulty deciding how they will handle the big boys.

Since Blood cracked a joke, Nyx did so too.

I don't know how I'm going to let them handle Spax. See I don't want them to be whimps and cower at his paws. I want them to show the other dogs that they will show respect, but they will not be belittled just because they are not of higher rank.

And I don't even know if I want to meet Darcia. He sounds like bad joojoo :P Why should Nyx watch out for Darcia? Is he gonna try and make a move on her? Uh oh

and you know how humans are. They think they know everything and they're confident until it's too late. Same goes for the caretaker and others from the other facility. It happens :D and good thing he didn't speak out loud

but then the deal would have been canceled :)
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 21-01-2013 23:44

sorry guys was going to get my replie up tonight but ran out of time, so il try to get it up tomorrow :D
hows we all doing by the way :)
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 22-01-2013 14:28

Take your time Leo...

Doing alright myself, not too fancy but ain't bad either. We got lots of snow here in the Netherlands.
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 23-01-2013 01:51

Oh yay!! Time for some action! For Roy at least lol time to get bloody!

Nyx and Nimrod got check up! And hopefully Blood will entertain them haha

Now what will Shaydie do? :P :lol:

I'm doing good, school is starting to get complicated and I'm trying to get involved with many things this semester so we'll see how that turns out.

Hope you guys are doing okay. Kisha, glad to hear slide is stable and giving you not too much trouble.