broken souls v2

Come and chat here, have fun!! :D
You can also introduce yourself in the special topic!
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 14-01-2013 21:05

Haha, was hoping for some alone time with Shade, but with the new girl coming in, sure. It makes more sense. Maybe they could trade off? Blood trains Shade when Nyx is busy, and vice versa, and if they're both available then they're both there.

That way Blood can have his one-on-one every so often and Nyx and Shade can have their unintentional rivalry XD Also it makes more sense that the Mistress would have Blood train Shade when Nyx is called for elsewhere, rather than having him train her outright. I mean Blood is good, maybe the best at what he does in this Facility, but he's RIESLING'S dog, not hers. :P
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 14-01-2013 22:50

Sounds great; Blood and Shade will be alone, Nyx and Shade will be alone (And Dice will not be glad to find Shade constantly kept under close eye)... :P
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 14-01-2013 23:58

By the way guys, who's Darcy? I know Darcia but this Darcy threw me for a loop. Is she another female?

I was thinking that Nyx would work alongside Blood training the speed fighters. And a trade off is good since Blood is still recovering from his bout with Dice at the moment.

Lo it'll be funny to see how Shade reacts to Nyx. Nyx is not one for many emotions althought she is quite intuitive and can read others quite easily. So maybe she'll find out about this Romeo and Juliet of the 5th circle althought she won't do anything cuz it's none if her business.

I mean she has her own issues with Roy and how he bothers her when they're alone about their pups, which Nyx never likes talking about.

I finished Nike's design and I'll post her to let you guys see
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 15-01-2013 05:57

damn Leo....I don't want to be mean or anything, but after reading your post I've already grown to hate the Mistress miserably and I don't even know her that well as a character.

But the way she talks to people, damn is she one day asking for some hurt once her daddy can no longer protect her.

Oh man I would have bi***slapped her if she ever said that to me. Damn. Seriously.

But that means you are a writer who can create good characters. If I can hate a character, then you know they've been played well.

Awesome job :P

Gosh I'm really itching to know how this is all gonna end. Will it be a happy end for the wolves and their second generation? Will Mistress get her faced and throat ripped by the very beasts she claims to break?

Oh I'm quivering with anticipation and excitement. I wonder what you have planned for my three next. :P :lol:
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 15-01-2013 15:31

Hahah Leo is great at playing a badass char. :lol: Mistress really is dislikable and yet, seeing more of her, you also come to see her world and why she acts like it....

She's a very powerful woman who will not take anything from anyone.
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 15-01-2013 20:05

Ah, Darcy is Blood's sextoy, haha. At last check she was a red husky mix.

They don't love each other, but they get along rather well. Kind of like friends with benefits. On top of that, Darcy is a breeding female, so being bred with one of the top fighters in the Facility is fine by her owners - and being mounted by someone who knows you and cares about you at some level rather than a random stranger is fine by Darcy.

At some point I see Blood going back to talk to her about Shade and what he should do.
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 15-01-2013 20:21

Shaydie wrote:Ah, Darcy is Blood's sextoy, haha. At last check she was a red husky mix.

They don't love each other, but they get along rather well. Kind of like friends with benefits. On top of that, Darcy is a breeding female, so being bred with one of the top fighters in the Facility is fine by her owners - and being mounted by someone who knows you and cares about you at some level rather than a random stranger is fine by Darcy.

At some point I see Blood going back to talk to her about Shade and what he should do.
:) I see now, thanks for the info Shaydie :P

What an interesting relationship the two have. I'm assuming Blood has quite a few offsprings then?

btw here's Nike

It was kinda hard trying to make peace between Roy and Nyx's colors, plus Roy's unusual markings were at odds of where to be placed. But I guess this'll do :D

and actually I've decided that Nike will be the alias that the humans call her due to her battle prowess and the "V" birthmark that is on her rump. Nike is the Greek Goddess of victory :P . Her birth name will be Athena hehe. According to Wikipedia,

Athena is "the goddess of wisdom, courage, inspiration, civilization, law and justice, just warfare, mathematics, strength, strategy, the arts, crafts, and skill."

Guess Nyx had a lot of things planned for her particular daughter.

Will probably write a small fanfic about her in the story section just to layout her character that will be in the future of Broken Souls :)
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 15-01-2013 21:11

Ooooooh PRETTY <33
Looking forward to learning more about this pretty girl, especially since I'm going to be writing more of Deliverance soon. At least I think so... ^^U

And yeah, Blood has a few pups... Three litters with Darcy (adding up to a total of five living offspring, all of which have been sold to other rings except for one), and one litter with a black wolf, only two of which are still alive. ;)

So he has seven children at the moment. He's only met one.

(And I think I'll doodle that second pup from the wolf as well.)
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 15-01-2013 23:20

Shaydie wrote:Ooooooh PRETTY <33
Looking forward to learning more about this pretty girl, especially since I'm going to be writing more of Deliverance soon. At least I think so... ^^U

And yeah, Blood has a few pups... Three litters with Darcy (adding up to a total of five living offspring, all of which have been sold to other rings except for one), and one litter with a black wolf, only two of which are still alive. ;)

So he has seven children at the moment. He's only met one.

(And I think I'll doodle that second pup from the wolf as well.)
Thank you :D Her design was quite tricky, and now to work on her short stories. Which will contain spoilers about Nyx and Roy hehe

OMG you so should!! Perhaps you can add in Athena (once I get her personality down myself :P ) during the time she joins Kei, Fax, and the others. I love reading your short stories. Quite brilliant really. :D You show their personalities so well. Plus with all the cliffhangers you know how to keep readers in suspense lol :lol:

And I know this is fictionally and stuff, but with my knowledge of canines, albinos aren't really quality breeders since they tend to pass on health issues such as chronic vision and skin problems to their offspring. But it seems Blood is extremely healthy for an albino

I know Kei is one of his pups, but Kei has some frailty due to his albinism. Blood is like Super AlbinoDog

P.S. don't forget our RP shaydie :D
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 16-01-2013 02:24

XD I knooowww.
I'm well aware that Blood's albinism SHOULD make him very unhealthy and produce unhealthy offspring. However, Riesling purchased him for the very reason that he WAS very healthy and a proven fighter. Not to mention he's obedient, intelligent, and as cunning as it gets.

Kei has a few underlying problems (mostly mental), but yes, those of his offspring that didn't survive died mostly due to genetic defects and illnesses. The ones that survive, however, are very strong and healthy.

Blood's a weird little exception to nature's rules. ;) Otherwise he wouldn't be in the 5th Circle. Riesling has seen his fair share of albinos in his line of work, but none of them were unique enough for his tastes.

And I haven't forgotten ^^U Broken Souls is my priority since we're ALL playing and it's been taking a lot out of me. I'm still trying to think of what to do in ours.