Loooong time no see.

Come and chat here, have fun!! :D
You can also introduce yourself in the special topic!
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 10-01-2013 06:40

Dang!!!! Boy did I sure miss a lot in a day. Just read all your posts here and now I need to get my characters straight lol

Leo

If you go to the second page of this topic and scroll all the way to the last post, I created Nyx, a female dog that I'm gonna bring in. Plus I'm bringing back the character of Nimrod from Shattered Souls. So at the moment two dogs and I think I'll bring in a male wolf that's been captured and will be trained to be a killer along with the rest.

Nyx and Nimrod can be guards, associates of Spax, Blood and the other dogs, and they can take part in training the wolves since they have experience in that from being in this business under another owner. Nimrod is going to specialize in speed as well. Nyx is a special fighter that I will soon elaborate on.

I'm not sure how you, Leo, want these two to be brought in but I was thinking someone made a bet with mistress and she won, thus she got these two as the prize plus some cash from a competitor and that's how these two come in.

Uh the wolf, I need to create his design but he's gonna be pretty chill with the idea of being trained into a killer wolf so training him shouldn't be too hard. But he'll have a very sarcastic and arrogant attitude. That's the plan for now.

Nakisha

Hehe let the drama begin. I'm sure Nyx's presence is going to bother a few people here and there.

I will soon elaborate Nyx's character so you guys can get a feel of how she is going to fit in with the other characters.

Nimrod is gonna be comic relief because of his personality but he's also a dog not to be messed with. He and Nyx are close friends and nimrod might be around Bloodhound and Shade a lot because he specializes in speed also.

My idea was that a competitor of Mistress tries to run her out of business so in a fight round he gave her a deal. If he won, he would get her wolves and she'd be out of the games. If mistress won then she would get his top two dogs and a newly captured wild male wolf that hasn't been broken yet plus a nice chunk of money, which she needs. But this is up to Leo to agree with or not.

Sorry Shaydie for not getting the RP started. I was busy today so I'll get to working on the first post tomorrow. :)
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 10-01-2013 15:40

Shaydie wrote:Alright, caught up.

Also, Rel and Skye (the two newest registered users) are a couple of friends of mine~ Actually, Skye is the owner of that pretty lavender fursona I posted over in the art corner. :)

We've been looking for a place to roleplay quietly so I pointed them here. Most likely we'll be in our own thread but I'd like it if everyone introduced themselves to each other. :D
Great! Accepted them both right away, I already thought they where real, genuine people and no bots. :D
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 10-01-2013 16:26

K.A.T wrote:Dang!!!! Boy did I sure miss a lot in a day. Just read all your posts here and now I need to get my characters straight lol

Leo

If you go to the second page of this topic and scroll all the way to the last post, I created Nyx, a female dog that I'm gonna bring in. Plus I'm bringing back the character of Nimrod from Shattered Souls. So at the moment two dogs and I think I'll bring in a male wolf that's been captured and will be trained to be a killer along with the rest.

Nyx and Nimrod can be guards, associates of Spax, Blood and the other dogs, and they can take part in training the wolves since they have experience in that from being in this business under another owner. Nimrod is going to specialize in speed as well. Nyx is a special fighter that I will soon elaborate on.

I'm not sure how you, Leo, want these two to be brought in but I was thinking someone made a bet with mistress and she won, thus she got these two as the prize plus some cash from a competitor and that's how these two come in.

Uh the wolf, I need to create his design but he's gonna be pretty chill with the idea of being trained into a killer wolf so training him shouldn't be too hard. But he'll have a very sarcastic and arrogant attitude. That's the plan for now.

Nakisha

Hehe let the drama begin. I'm sure Nyx's presence is going to bother a few people here and there.

I will soon elaborate Nyx's character so you guys can get a feel of how she is going to fit in with the other characters.

Nimrod is gonna be comic relief because of his personality but he's also a dog not to be messed with. He and Nyx are close friends and nimrod might be around Bloodhound and Shade a lot because he specializes in speed also.

My idea was that a competitor of Mistress tries to run her out of business so in a fight round he gave her a deal. If he won, he would get her wolves and she'd be out of the games. If mistress won then she would get his top two dogs and a newly captured wild male wolf that hasn't been broken yet plus a nice chunk of money, which she needs. But this is up to Leo to agree with or not.

Sorry Shaydie for not getting the RP started. I was busy today so I'll get to working on the first post tomorrow. :)

I love these plans so much... I can see so much interaction!
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~