Loooong time no see.

Come and chat here, have fun!! :D
You can also introduce yourself in the special topic!
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 09-01-2013 04:43

oh so pretty :D

she matches Draven pretty well :love1:

Well whenever you're ready for the RP. You start or me?
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 09-01-2013 05:22

You can start if you like. c:
I have to work tomorrow so I probably won't be on for most of the day. When I get home I'll see about replying though~

Miiight wanna stick it in Mature though, just in case? I can see it going down that path eventually, one way or another. Probably not a whole lot, but better to be safe than sorry, I suppose. :lol:
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 09-01-2013 23:12

RIGHT peeps iv pretty much figured out how im going to restart this, pritty much straight from were we all left off i think, iv got some new ides that will get it going with some BOOST lol

no problem kat,
well were do i start its kind of taking on a life of its own really.
well the 5th circal (never been able to spell it) is a place as you no were they train wolves to fight to the death, its a big money business with the bets that get placed, the winnings, studding, buying and selling of wolves to different trainners around the world.

the 5th in Hekaya is the center of this underground sport so to speak, its were all the big money is, the big fights and the main names stay. there are still some nobodys in there but they normal start of as people that work there, then earn the right to get a wolf of there own (normaly a mindless one). its a dark and dangerous place to do business as the 5th attracts the worlds most dangerous people.

and in the middle of all this are the wolves, who are trained to fight and kill, most of the humans minds sets are that there cheep and easily replaced and thus train hard and thrown into fights.

our wolves are owned by mistress, a young but very well kown trainer with champions already to her name, also she is the daughter of the man who owns the 5th, he is a cruel and sinister man never cross him and he owns the top ranked canine in the 5th darcia.

Spax is the next down on that list.

at the moment mistress has been hit with a fine that has been put on her, by her competitors to try and put her out of business, and as she has just spend a small fortune on the her new wolves, she is now broke and in desperate need to get results not that any one eals nos that.

Triple Eight is training shade to become a champ fighter, scat and george are also being trained but not to that level.
spax is training/teaching Cardinal about her new roll with in the 5th.
johns finding his way in life
jack is keeping a eye on his rats lol

As for the way it works i handle the main storyline so you guys can enjoy a ride with out knowing what coming and it also keeps the rp moving at a good pace, but im always open to iders and shadydie and kisha have come up with some great ones that have only made it better (the blood, shade, geroge love triangle for example) so send us a pm or go onto the old broken souls thread and thorw it up there and we can brain storm :P

kat have you decided one what chars your going to bring in, as im going to try and write the first post tomorrow after work :D
so by tomorrow broken souls is back in business HELL YEAH

P.S Shaydie and nakisha if iv missed any thing please add it in, quite good to recap acherly so please do write more in :P
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 09-01-2013 23:47

OHHHHH I can see so much great drrrrama!!!!

Shade won't be pushy or possesive over Blood... just secretly jealous (openly hating Nyx) or hurt... in fact, she could even try to turn away from Blood and her budding feelings for him and pull back to George, whom she deeply cares for, too.... leaving poor Blood even more frustrated, and her too, as she is often confronted with him and her own feelings when being trained or handled... not being able to really stay OUT of Blood's way....

Oh dear, the drrrrama....

Ohhh and I can just see Jolene and another girl clash.... Dice getting like; ''Oh damn, our plans! JOLENE KEEP YOUR HEAD STRAIGHT!''... LOL!
And... being the ladies man he is... making things worse by looking at Nyx's beauty from time to time, only adding to the fire between her and Jolene... :P As I suppose Jolene won't like that...

I can't wait to see Leo's mastermind back in action....!!!!

Nyx is stunning and I can't wait to see what else you bring in Kat!
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 09-01-2013 23:49

Side note for that: Bloodhound's master, Riesling, just acquired a black cheetah (named Therius for the site but will probably be renamed by Riesling). He'll be using Therius to train his speed fighting dogs and wolves - mostly Blood - and might also extend the opportunity to Shade should the Mistress take the offer. The idea is a simple chase. Therius runs and the dogs try to catch him. The idea is not to HARM him, but only pin him. Blood will be going first and will be teaching each dog thereafter what the game is.

Luckily enough Therius is rather amiable and cooperative.

Beyond that, Nakisha's character Dice had a run in with Blood and the two were injured. At the moment that means Bloodhound is out of the game for a few rounds of speed fighting.

I think that's it. Anything else is probably obvious from what's been written out already.

Excited to get back into the game!
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 09-01-2013 23:51

Shaydie wrote:Side note for that: Bloodhound's master, Riesling, just acquired a black cheetah (named Therius for the site but will probably be renamed by Riesling). He'll be using Therius to train his speed fighting dogs and wolves - mostly Blood - and might also extend the opportunity to Shade should the Mistress take the offer. The idea is a simple chase. Therius runs and the dogs try to catch him. The idea is not to HARM him, but only pin him. Blood will be going first and will be teaching each dog thereafter what the game is.

Luckily enough Therius is rather amiable and cooperative.

Beyond that, Nakisha's character Dice had a run in with Blood and the two were injured. At the moment that means Bloodhound is out of the game for a few rounds of speed fighting.

I think that's it. Anything else is probably obvious from what's been written out already.

Excited to get back into the game!
AMAZING... TRAINING... FOR... SHADE... :shock:

I mena... she's good. She's fast. But no way she can beat a CHEETAH... and being forced to try, she will go to her limits....

And yep... Blood X Dice was awesome... :love1:
It was like; PAWS OF MAH GIRL YOU... YOU... :x :x

And Dice; hurt ego... thankfully soothed by the presence of the sexy Jolene... :P
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 09-01-2013 23:58

got to remember to chars come and go quick look at blacklight who knows how long wolves will be around *oh the plans i have* :twisted:
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 10-01-2013 00:07

Leo wrote:got to remember to chars come and go quick look at blacklight who knows how long wolves will be around *oh the plans i have* :twisted:
Hit it, darlin', hit it! Your RP skills are legendary!!!!!
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 10-01-2013 01:18

XDD I love how excited we're all getting! Glad I popped back in.

I might read back a few pages and catch up to what's already happened. I know where we ARE but I'm gonna try to remember where we've BEEN :lol:
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 10-01-2013 04:21

Alright, caught up.

Also, Rel and Skye (the two newest registered users) are a couple of friends of mine~ Actually, Skye is the owner of that pretty lavender fursona I posted over in the art corner. :)

We've been looking for a place to roleplay quietly so I pointed them here. Most likely we'll be in our own thread but I'd like it if everyone introduced themselves to each other. :D