Loooong time no see.

Come and chat here, have fun!! :D
You can also introduce yourself in the special topic!
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 08-01-2013 01:04

Shaydie its great to see you again. im glad to hear you got your self on the mend again, like your to been saying sounds like one hell of a roller coster. good to hear your at the other end by the sounds of it :)

whats been happening with me? pritty much the same as ever really, working as a truck driver still, spending all my money and most of my time on my track bike and car. but might be having a sort of promotion that will start me on a ladder that will get me to be a salesman in my dads business very soon, which will be great.

iv always worked at my dads factory since i left school at 16 pritty much never went to collage.
and man i feel old think me and kisha have said this before im 25 this year :/ (still here how much of a kid i still am) lol

id love to start broken souls again like it was (one of the best rps iv ever been in :) ) and i think once Nakisha is back on level ground she would love to play that again, we were going to give it ago just the two of us but as things are hard for her at the moment she hasnt had the chance.

Cardinal was awesome, lets wait and see :)

thanks for the rp kat look followed to getting my teeth into that one again :P

great to have ya back shaydie *hug*

P.S. (a vid taken on my bike wile i was on the track, show it off when ever i get the chance, even though im still slow lol)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brbJIeBXtl4
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 08-01-2013 01:21

hehe sorry for the super long wait Leo, but i finally responded :P

Great to hear from ya again buddy :lol:

Makes me a tiny bit envious of you guys all been in Broken Souls, I read along and it really is a great story. Hehe

Mayhaps some other old faces will show themselves soon too

It's good to have a good chat with you guys again
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 08-01-2013 01:53

Leo~ Great to see you too! :D Missed ya, man.
Good to hear life's being nice to you guys. I'm really getting worn out by all the bad stuff happening to my friends and loved ones. Nice to know it's not all hopeless :lol:

Reeeally wanna get back into Broken Souls, honestly. I don't have a clue what sort of things we were gonna get into around the time we stopped, but that just makes me wanna rediscover it more. :P And Kat, we could maybe use another player~ After all it DID start out as four of us. c:

Unfortunately for that one we still need old Kisha X3 BLOODHOUND WANTS HIS SHADE~ :love1:

But!
Kat!

I do have a few characters free, though I don't know which ones I have on this site anymore. There IS one that I wanna try out again from a different site. A female wolf called Median who's masquerading as a male. X3 Makes for an interesting story with REAL headstrong males.

But I mean, if we're all here and reasonably prepared, maybe we could do our own thing while Kisha gets herself back on track?
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 08-01-2013 01:57

Ohh you tempt me Shaydie hehe. How can I possibly turn down joining Broken Souls? teehee

But you're right, Kisha is needed for Broken Souls.

The relationship between Bloodhound and Shade was full of drama, Romeo and Juliette much :)

Hahaha I do love how you think Shaydie. Now that sounds like a plot, a female masquerading as a male? Epic

So how will this go? Is she/he going to be in a pack or wandering? Is there going to be romance? Should I play male or female or a pack?

What's you got in mind my friend? :D
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 08-01-2013 02:04

I... need time to read this all...

Shaydie, girl, we missed you. *Hugs*

And... as for Broken Souls? All for it. Plus re-starting my RP's with Kat.

I miss it too much!!! :happy:
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 08-01-2013 02:12

i missed ya to :D and yeah kat when kisha ready please feel free join in great thing with broken souls is that we can add new chars at any time really :) but yeah cant go on with out kisha, im sure once she is ready she will be in for it :D

LOL that sounds like a brilliant ider for a rp, but how dose the girl pull it off, with no sheath or balls lol (what is that thing from priats of the Caribbean ) unick snip snip lol spelling still sucks

maybe shes Bi
lol

right bed for me talk to ya tomorrow hopefully
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 08-01-2013 02:15

lol this is like a reunion :D love it, iv also got to read throw all three diffirent broken souls rps and sort it out lol il start looking into it tomorrow

*HUGS FOR ALL*
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 08-01-2013 02:34

OK I couldn't resist reading up right away, even though I should be in bed (2.25 AM! OI!)....

Well, anyway.

Shaydie... you sure have been through a lot. Kat and Leo seem pretty busy too... and here's my story in a nutshell....

Last summer, I finally really broke up with my ex and things have been crazy ever since.

I moved, I tried to get settled, got harassed by an idiot ''living'' next door... next thing, he turned out just to be a GUEST there but he had already ruined my summer and my attempt to make this home, home....

So... we're already in september... getting settled once again, trying to make this home my home. Being REALLY, PAINFULLY homesick to my old home. Relationship with ex very hard and much to get done and settled....

This still goes on to this day, but the home-sickness is getting better and I'm pretty used to my new home by now. However, doing everything alone takes HEAPS of time. My online time is shattered in small blocks. The laptop is on pretty much all day, usually, but I force myself to do my chores between it all and find myself very, very occupied.

Pains with insurances messing everything up (still working on that). Trying to get my life back on track. Finding my old friends still there for me and catching me during all of this drama.... but these amazing social bonds now take up a lot of time too. I get calls every day, no joke, I speak to my close friends daily and my less-closer-friends often.

And then... well, love. Finding myself in a very painful situation there. Literally hurtfull. I can't speak about it ''in public'' so I'll explain later.

Through this all, I was pretty much 'forced' to abandon Hekaya. I finally squeezed in a gift for the holidays but that was about it.

I miss RPing. I miss it a lot. I miss the amazing storylines and most of all... all of you.

Silver... Kat... Leo... Shaydie... Alakai... Toki... Moon...

I thought we lost Moon and you, Shaydie. It's a miracle to see you back! Very happy about that. :happy: The romance of Bloodhound and Shade was never forgotten....

Well, anyway....

I miss you all. I miss RP. I miss this site and my chars.

I will be sorting this all out and limit myself in the RP's I'll be doing, so that, hopefully, I can come back. I might never be as active as I once was, simply because my life had changed so, so much... but I do want to be back with you guys, and enjoy our combined fantasy once more!!!!!

(EDIT; YES KAT. JOIN BROKEN SOULS. PLEASE!!! :D

I agree with Leo; this is a reunion! Oh, I love you all.)
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 08-01-2013 02:57

Gosh, such a warm welcome back~ ;u; Love you guys. :love1:

And yep, Blood and Shade was my favorite subplot. X3 I wanna get back into that one too, as well as my little confused semi-romance with Cardinal falling for Spax. XDD Poor girl's just scared and alone, and here's big strong Spax... Why not~? :lol: I mean, we all knew she was gonna start liking him, right? RIGHT?

And then there's Nina and Riesling and his new cheetah... MAN I wanna play so bad!

Kat, we'd LOVE to have you in on the game, if you'd like to join up. Always room for another wolf or dog or rat or human or what have you! How many characters do we have in this now? Let's see... The Mistress, Spax, Cardinal, Kei, John, George, Eight, Shade, Scat, Blood, Dice, Nina, Jack, Darcy, Jolene, Darcia... And sort of Tsuna and the Mistress' father. So 16-18 characters, DANG! :lol: Maybe even some that I missed!

Kisha - Sorry to hear things are going badly for you, hon. I'm glad things are sort of starting to settle down, though~ I hope you can move on smoothly. Kinda explored around the site and picked up bits and pieces of what's going on, but I'm not entirely sure what the situation is. I understand that you can't talk about it though, so I won't pry. I wish you the VERY best and all the luck in the world. It's really great to see you again, Kisha~ Been far too long.

Gosh it's really REALLY good to talk to everyone... I missed Hekaya, haha. To be honest I came back once every couple months to check in and see if everyone was still around. It's just now I've decided to jump back in. :D Looking forward to trying to jumpstart the site again.

Also the deal with Median... :lol:
She's VERY fluffy, so her "nethers" are hidden with quite a bit of fur. So it's easy for her to pass as a guy because others just assume that the sheath and sack are hidden. X3 Also she can pull off a deeper male voice pretty well. As for WHY she does it, she doesn't like to be viewed as weak - especially since her birth pack looked down on females and "categorized" all of them for breeding only. Only males were allowed to gain ranks and reputation in the pack. That's what comes of having a group of over two hundred wolves, I suppose. X3

And no, she's not bisexual unfortunately. Her first roleplay, however, was played with the alpha of said pack, who was a FLAMING gay male wolf. Let's just say that was really awkward for her when she was trying to become a warrior LOL. Nothing HAPPENED and she was never found out, but ohhhh did that male flirt~

One of the most hilarious and fun roleplays I've had. Actually, Leo might have been there while it was going on. Remember One Star Away, Leo? Median was one of my characters there. :)
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 08-01-2013 03:19

Ahh feels nice to chat with you all :D :D Man did I miss this place and its inhabitants hehe :P

And believe me I do wanna join, cept....where the heck would I come in? You all have a place and story built up, what should I play, what would my place be? It's a long way to dive into a story already so well crafted and structured.

Let me know where and what I could be in this Broken Souls :) I'm definitely game

Ahahahaha!!! Oh a flaming gay wolf? Man wish I could have read that story, would have been hilarious. wait a minute....how did a gay wolf become alpha? lol

I am so game for this one too!!! Heck if you want i can create a gay wolf and recreate the scenario but of course I'd like to hear how you would like to unfold this plot line cuz it seems awesome :D :D

oh what would be cute would be a male wolf who befriended Median, and all throughout the story she thinks he's gay, but he knew all along that she was female and thus falls in love with her but she thinks he's in love with her male persona when in reality he's just loving her as a girl. lol how confusing but that would be adorable

:D Throw your ideas at me