hey hello hullo

Come and chat here, have fun!! :D
You can also introduce yourself in the special topic!
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

hey hello hullo

Post by SilverWolf92 » 14-11-2012 18:46

hi guys! it's been a while. Thought I'd just jot down a few things maybe. How is everyone doing? whats' been happening? It's almost Thanksgiving soon and before you know it it's probably gonna be christmas wow!

I was wondering too, I'd like to do some gift art. There's been a good thought in my mind of what to do, or how to do it, but I would like some suggestions from you guys on what you'd like =)

i havent' drawn wolves lately, mostly stuck to anthro lions (rofl) as well as trrying to just get better at art in general. However my memories of this place still remain and I love you all to death and miss you guys too haha! So yeah.

any ideas? Send them my way man :D
ImageImage

Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 14-11-2012 18:58

Glompage how you been silver i was really worried when all the weather you have had over there, so were are you lerking around these days :D

i cant think of any thing for me at the moment (you done loads for me in the past) i guess a nice old eight and six together old times sake pic hehe

its good to hear from you tell me what you been up to
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 19-11-2012 19:40

anything you draw for us is good :D

How have you been Sil? Worried about you during the stormy season hehe

Hope you're dong great and school is doing good for you :D :D

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 22-11-2012 15:48

it's actually been really REALLY well for a change. Things are starting to look up somehow. I've had a lot on my plate the last recent days, haha.

six and eight, yeah man I'd love to do that =) heh, it has been a while after all that i've drawn canines hahha!

also thanks for the worry guys, sorry at the same time but all has been well

how have you all been doing though?~
ImageImage