Anyone Out There?

Come and chat here, have fun!! :D
You can also introduce yourself in the special topic!
K.A.T
Beta

Anyone Out There?

Post by K.A.T » 29-08-2012 22:20

Hey guys!! How's everyone doing? Hope things are going well. I know everyone's busy but just checking up on you guys to make sure everything's good. :D :D

For me college has started again and so I'll be around and up to continue RP, cept it seems my other RPers have proofed on me. :lol: :lol:

Let me know how things are, keep people in the loop. :P :)
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 30-08-2012 06:46

You know I'm always around. Lurking in the shadows watching over. I may not be here to RP much anymore, but I do like to hang around and keep an eye on things. ;)

Even tho I do miss RP'ing, I just can't see myself getting back into it.. I think the last of my muse has forever drained.
Image Image
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 30-08-2012 09:34

I'm with Alakai on the lurking thing. I'm not RPing but I am just sitting and watching in a creepy sort of way. My muse is just going through a difficult time at the moment (lol) it has its ups and its downs. With more downs than anything. So I keep telling myself TODAY I POST...

...and then just...sorta...don't. :oops:

It's probably because I know I've got to start school again in less than a week, so I'm just slowly getting used to the fact that if I was posting, I'd have to go back to being once-a-week per thread instead of...three times a day per thread like it was in July. ; _ ;

On the plus side, my exam results went well! :D
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 30-08-2012 15:58

Great to hear from you alakai! Glad to see you're still abouts hehe :P

Sorry to hear about your loss of muse. It was awesome RPing with you :)

I hear ya Toki. I'm back at school too and I know that I'll have to put RP below school in my list or priorities. But I do miss RPing with you. Our two stories have so much to go. :) I don't want to give up on them just yet.

Great news with your exam results! Congrats!! See you didn't have to worry that much hehe :lol:

Glad you guys are still around. Hopefully the other two are here too.
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 30-08-2012 17:39

I know. I keep saying MUST POST and I start writing and then I just stare at the screen for a few minutes and completely forget what I had planned to write then give up lmao. I definitely don't want to give up on the threads though. The stories we had planned out have some serious potential.

I've got about 75% of a Kato reply written up and about a sentence for the Alondra reply.

And yes! I was absolutely shocked when I went in! It's only my first year so these aren't my final results (apart from the GCSEs I sat fully this year such as Statistics and Media Studies) but I was still so worried. They were veeeery good though. I ran out of the school straight to my parents, crying all the way :lol:

Just a couple more years or hardcore studying and then I'm done x___x

I'm pretty sure the others are around too :D I think it's just the time of year. The weather's on the turn, people are busy with stuff, summer's coming to a close etc.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 31-08-2012 15:09

I'm always here darlings. Just doing... extremely bad.
I miss RP but I cannot even think straight. The troubles keep following me and things are looking bleaker and bleaker each day it seems...
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 04-09-2012 07:33

Sorry kat that I haven't replied yet, my family has latly been put in some spooky times as my dads business that I work for is on the cliff eage at the moment and in risk of going under, so been quite stressful lately but I'm ok :) so don't panic. But good news is I should be able to replie this evening on the boat on the way back from holland land of nakisha lol so hopefuly watch that space hehe
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 24-10-2012 22:17

any one want to rp :3
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 25-10-2012 07:48

Dude Leo I would, but I've got just enough time to check the site out and then I have to high-tail it out cuz I got papers to write and tests to study for and merde I hate my life....

Maybe throw an idea out there? I've got like half a post to the zombie and I just haven't gotten around to finishing it up...
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 25-10-2012 19:01

its cool kat i no your busy with you uni stuff :D hope your doing well to by the way i was more of thinking if any one eals was up for it :D