John a father

Come and chat here, have fun!! :D
You can also introduce yourself in the special topic!
Leo
Beta

John a father

Post by Leo » 16-08-2012 21:39

hello there all :D

i was thinking today, you girls are so good at making pups up for your dogs i was wondering if you could do the same for john theres no mother but i thought you could have ago at that as well.

oh and kat i havent lost intrest in the zombie one hell no, just had a mental week so some time begining of next week il replie :)
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 16-08-2012 23:34

Hey great to hear from ya Leo! john's gonna be a daddy? Lol I can see what I can cook up. Any colors you want he mother to be so the pups can inherit?

And no problem, take your time, get your real life handled, RP can always wait. Take it easy buddy :P :D :lol:

I'll post my pups once I'm done

I've got one done.

Looks like a mini clone of John but with slight coat variation and mask change. Pure GAM

Will add more and get kinda crazy too :P
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 17-08-2012 23:11

Ooo he's cute :D he's already a farther in shattered souls,, he had been breed when he was sled dog, there grown up now, he had four, but I never put much more thought in then that so I'll leave the mother and pups up to you lot if ya like :D
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 17-08-2012 23:23

Ohhh I should do this one, sounds like fun. :D I always imagined John as a dad of a litter of Chikara's one day... ;) :P
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 18-08-2012 00:50

well here's puppy 2 for me

looks like John had some fun with a lady with brown :P lol Other than that this guy seems to be like his daddy and is also a big sled dog

I totally feel like I'm making just Alaskan Malamute dogs with some of John's colors and the others are random hehe. But I guess that's what happens when you get stud dogs. their litter has all ranges of looks haha :D

oh Kisha, John and Chikara pups? scandalous lol :happy: :lol:
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 18-08-2012 22:22

Hey, Greg (her owner) decides, remember? ;) It's not like she gets a say in that. ;)
Blaze can be considered her true mate, but Greg is the one who makes the choices when it comes to breeding her.... ;)
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 19-08-2012 01:03

Nakisha wrote:Hey, Greg (her owner) decides, remember? ;) It's not like she gets a say in that. ;)
Blaze can be considered her true mate, but Greg is the one who makes the choices when it comes to breeding her.... ;)
Oh yeah that's the unlucky life of a village dog. Actually I was going to incorporate that fact into our RP once our boys and girls meet. They'll teach them the ways of the wolf hehe :P

Can't wait to see Chikara x John pups :lol:
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 19-08-2012 01:12

K.A.T wrote:
Nakisha wrote:Hey, Greg (her owner) decides, remember? ;) It's not like she gets a say in that. ;)
Oh yeah that's the unlucky life of a village dog. Actually I was going to incorporate that fact into our RP once our boys and girls meet. They'll teach them the ways of the wolf hehe :P

Can't wait to see Chikara x John pups :lol:
Yeah it's a far cry from being owned by a human... choosing your own mate. ;) Especially since Flame has been taught by Chikara how things will go and does not really desire anything like a mate... it'll be a surprise for her to find LOVE... :love1:
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 19-08-2012 01:20

Yeah it's a far cry from being owned by a human... choosing your own mate. ;) Especially since Flame has been taught by Chikara how things will go and does not really desire anything like a mate... it'll be a surprise for her to find LOVE... :love1:
Hehe both Sieg and Jolly are going to turn the girl's heads upside down with everything they know. Well Kirya I think has a little more experience in the wild than Flame since she was born outside but she will still be quite shocked hehe

Can't wait XD come back soon Kisha

Sorry for spamming your thread Leo haha :lol:
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 23-08-2012 15:22

Haven't forgotten about making John X Chikara puppies, just need to get a moment to do so... bare with me please!