ATTENTION HEKAYA'NS.

Come and chat here, have fun!! :D
You can also introduce yourself in the special topic!
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

ATTENTION HEKAYA'NS.

Post by Nakisha » 16-07-2012 19:00

Despite being busy with moving and all, I'm going to clean up the list of people who have acess to the mature corner soon.

It seems we lost a few important members. :( Like Moon, Shaydie... and it seems even Leo?

I am not sure what happend. I guess I am to blame, being so damn busy with the moving ordeal to keep Hekaya in proper state.

Anyway. I will still clean out that list, simply because I want to keep that corner intimate and save.

So yeah. Just a headsup.
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 16-07-2012 21:31

Sorry girl iv been so busy latly with that bussiness that i was starting with a mate, but that dosent look like its going to happen any more but yeah thats me in a nut shell im still around though and would like to get rp again. though iv lost a bit of intrest in my old rps.

shattered souls i loved but it just got to slow, and with what was going on at the time i had little head room left for keeping it going. all my other ones never seemed to stick lol. but im interested in starting some deeper storie one on one rps with peeps if there interested to get back into it. maybe keep going with the shattered souls univers but just with one other person in one rp :)

but any way hello all long time no see hows it been hanging :D
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 17-07-2012 21:26

Hey Leo,

What... things ain't running with you girl? :( So sorry to hear that...

Glad to see you're still amongst us. :) If you'd like, we can continue a broken/shattered souls something together?

I hope to see more of you, great to know you still check in. :)
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 17-07-2012 21:34

na me and my girl are going great its me and my mate we are working together and iv deicded to back out as i think we will fall out other wise lol

yeah that sounds good to me, i love that one and would like to keep that going how would you like to do it :)
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 17-07-2012 21:59

Leo wrote:na me and my girl are going great its me and my mate we are working together and iv deicded to back out as i think we will fall out other wise lol

yeah that sounds good to me, i love that one and would like to keep that going how would you like to do it :)
Ohhhhh phew, I was getting worried. ;)

We'll be RPing again soon then!!! :happy:
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 17-07-2012 23:07

yeah let me no when your ready to rock and roll :D
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 19-07-2012 09:10

lol good to finally see you post something Leo xD

as for me i also have been lurking as you know, summer's been goin' smoothly but also tirelessly, i got my hours and stuff so that's a plus for my work place now so i'm makin' double the amount i lost during my school year.

but yeah, and as for moon i dunno, dunno about shay either but, ah, well that's how life goes i suppose :/ but aside from that good to hear from you guys at least it's been a while =)
ImageImage