New RP Leo and I came up with

Come and chat here, have fun!! :D
You can also introduce yourself in the special topic!
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 19-11-2011 23:50

again iv missed my dead line il get it up tomorrow first thing :D promis
:)
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 20-11-2011 16:30

np :D
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 20-11-2011 18:38

ITS DONE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGAAHKALLESKKESSGGGGAAHHAHGHGGASAASSS...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................*FOAMING MOUTH*........................................................................................."hay i blacked out what happening peeps" :D
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 10-12-2011 15:30

queston could we make it so the out brake had been years ago insted of months or would that bugger up your plans :)
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 11-12-2011 02:06

oo and iv started my replie should have it done tomorrow evening or monday, iv been meger busy :)
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 13-12-2011 23:07

Third Anthro Character

Name/Codename: Aero Jaeger (Ninja)
Age: Is about 51 anthro years old and in human years that would be about 24
Species: African Wild Dog Anthro (also called Cape Hunting Dog)
Affiliation: Crusaders – Solo Team Scout Captain
Physical Appearance: Taller than the average human of course. He's tall but not as tall as Erez (who is around 6'5ft).
Aero is about 6'1, tall, lanky but built like the best of the best
Olympic runners. Complete muscle.
He's got some scars all over his body from zombie encounters.
http://s4.darknatasha.com/animals/thumb ... Africa.jpg (this is for reference, just image him in military clothing)

Personality: Will be revealed through roleplay.

History:
Surprisingly he was born to an anthro father and a human mother. A really rare coupling.
He was born a human boy but once he reached the age of 10 he was given a choice; to
continue living as a human, or transform and live as an anthro. He chose to live as an
anthro like his father.

He was actually born on a ship that was going from Holiopolis to Pease. His father met his mother when he was
doing trade work in Holiopolis.
The two fell in love, a forbidden love as interspecies marriage on Holipolis was prohibited.

So Aero was born on the ship going to Pease and he lived most of his life in Pease growing
up with both humans and anthros alike. His father was a
wealthy merchant and sent his son
to many training camps and martial arts classes.
Aero grew up a strong kid, joined
nationwide competitions and won them all.

Then the zombie epidemic broke out and Pease was infested. He was at a competition when
it happened and he fought off all he could with any weapon he could grab in the arena.
He succeeded in saving majority of the people at the competition.

Once he was sure the other fighters were capable, he ran back home only to find his father and mother dead, already
half eaten by the zombies, who were still feasting on their dead flesh.
In anger he killed the zombies with fury.
During that first zombie raid he ran around helping people.

Soon after the zombie flood died down and some soldiers of Crusades found him and offered him a position.
He accepted and so far he is the youngest captain in the ranks, youngest but one of the toughest.

Abilities:
-has perfect eyesight
-perfect 1000/1000 aim
-can shot something down more than 2000m away (sniping of course)
-using his bow he can shoot something down more than 500m away
-using knives and other throwing weapons, he can hit about 100m away
-the fastest captain and probably one of the top fastest soldiers
-knows martial arts and can do some ninja moves like disappearing and reappearing

Weapons:
- http://www.anzioironworks.com/20MM-TAKE-DOWN-RIFLE.htm
has a 20MM Take-Down rifle that he uses when in dire need.
This weapon does not go with him on regular scout missions.
Rather this baby is for when he goes with Team Rush and has to take down some zombie scum.
The bullets on this rifle are by the far the
largest around and he blow the head or torso clean off a
zombie with one of them.

- has a bunch of throwing knives, heavy and light weight and also in dark or light coloring
http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/ ... knives.jpg

http://www.swordsswords.com/images/prod ... ce_Set.jpg

-ninja weaponary
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs35/f/2008/ ... Astalo.jpg

http://images3.makefive.com/images/spor ... tars-7.jpg

-also has daggers on his person
http://thedarkblade.com/wp-content/uplo ... dagger.jpg

http://thedarkblade.com/wp-content/uplo ... aggers.jpg

-bows and arrows
1. compound
http://www.service-1.org/download/img/c ... 765989.jpg

2. recurve
http://easysurvival.webs.com/recurve%20bow.jpg

3. crossbow
http://www.whitegadget.com/attachments/ ... ow-pic.jpg

4. and he has the regular wooden recurve and long bows too (google these)
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 15-12-2011 18:12

ooo i like him love the ider of a african dog anthro in here :) and blake was a horse i loaned and now will become a anthro heavy weapon spealist in the team of rush once i right him up :D if you are up for him being there that is :D

loven this rp so far looking followed when they get out into hte fild to :)
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 16-12-2011 01:56

Leo wrote:ooo i like him love the ider of a african dog anthro in here :) and blake was a horse i loaned and now will become a anthro heavy weapon spealist in the team of rush once i right him up :D if you are up for him being there that is :D

loven this rp so far looking followed when they get out into hte fild to :)
i know, love African wild dogs, they're so pretty. but yeah let's see how Rosie deals with her future captain. (love is in the air lol)

if you want Blake can have his own team.

the teams are

Scout - lightweight and stealthy, scouting, planning action and rescuing stragglers; long range attacks

Rush - middle team for rushing the opponent and clearing the enemy numbers; main attack force

Aerial - usually bird anthros or human flyers, they scout from above and drop attacks or report what they see; also used for rescues

Decoy - swift and quick team usually with rodent anthros or fast humans driving speed bikes who act as decoys to distract zombies

Boulder - heavyweights who are usually guards, they can take hits since they are bigger and more muscular (this is mostly of anthros) they handle the heavy weaponry (humans will have tanks) and can stay in the background to fire the big guns

Medic - as the name says, this is the medic team that goes and heals. this team is usually always with another team and never by themselves

Techne - usually humans (some anthros) who sit from the base and operate through machines and technology, either flying things or cameras attached to the soldiers. they can help coordinate and plan attacks from the safety of the base and have all the computers at their hands

(i'll probably think of some later)

but yeah if you want Blake can be captain of Boulder :D but only if you want to
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 16-12-2011 07:57

Hehe sounds good to me :D, ok that's cool but he is a heavy machine gun operater so his roll in a team is support. So he would lay down a fire one a enemy wile other soliders. So he would be in the heart of fights, so as a shire/cliydsdale horse he is massive and strong so he would suit bolder by the looks of it. Thinking about it do you want to go into more details about crusaders and what's going on :) as I don't want to ruin your idea. Iv also got a char ider with a old retired soilder who is now the gunsmith and works in the gun holding room, dose all the moding and care for the guns I'll write him up over the weekend :D
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 21-12-2011 06:40

Leo wrote:Hehe sounds good to me :D, ok that's cool but he is a heavy machine gun operater so his roll in a team is support. So he would lay down a fire one a enemy wile other soliders. So he would be in the heart of fights, so as a shire/cliydsdale horse he is massive and strong so he would suit bolder by the looks of it. Thinking about it do you want to go into more details about crusaders and what's going on :) as I don't want to ruin your idea. Iv also got a char ider with a old retired soilder who is now the gunsmith and works in the gun holding room, dose all the moding and care for the guns I'll write him up over the weekend :D
ok so your Blake is now officially the captain of Boulder

coolio :D

more detail about the Crusades? well i'll just type out what i have in mind so far.

ok so the Crusades was created once the leaders of both Anioplis and Holiopolis heard of the zombie outbreak in Pease. Basically the leaders of both took a trusted general from their respective armies and told the generals to scout for soldiers and take some seasoned soldiers with them to peace and they should have a roster and sign up sheet to those who are willing to lend a hand with the epidemic on Pease.

so the two generals from each country gathered their troops and their leaders and then took some soldiers with them to Pease and set up an underground base as their headquarters. During this time they rescued civilians of Pease and allowed anyone who wanted to take part in the Crusades to undergo training. This process has gone on for about months now.

Now that they have their system of teams and soldiers and training they have managed to save majority of the Pease population and hide them in the very large base underground while constantly trying to attack and dwindle the zombie numbers down. the numbers aren't going down much but at least the innocent are safe.

currently they are running low on supplies and the generals and leaders are fearful of what to do next. this is where we are now.

what do you want to know about the crusades?