Nakisha's activity check topic. (LOL)

Come and chat here, have fun!! :D
You can also introduce yourself in the special topic!
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 20-02-2012 19:59

Hey guys,

Phew. I'm dogtired but I'm here! I've had a few hectic days so I was pretty much unable to do much. My PC says I'm online whenever I log onto the internet but I'm not always able to check everything, so sorry. :(

I know I'm keeping everyone waiting and I'm SO SORRY...! I miss the RP's a lot. I've just been too busy and too tired...

I'll be back. SOON...
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 21-02-2012 14:56

Officially not doing okay.
Far too much on my plate and very unhappy right now... Don't need or want to talk about it, just need to get my stuff back in order...

Will be back ASAP. If it hadn't been for the bots I would have been able to do a little reply earlier but alas. They won't return though, I changed the settings, so this won't happen again. The next moment of valuable time will be spend on replies again; we're now bot-free.
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 21-02-2012 16:01

Take all the time that you need kisha. Your health and personal life is more important then replying to RP's. I really shouldn't be talking since i'm not in any RP's atm, but i just had to say this.
Image Image
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 22-02-2012 13:48

Ahww thanks Alakai. Glad to still see you around here. :) Even if you don't RP, I like seeing you here! (Same goes for everyone else who isn't active but still lurking; keep lurking!)

I still enjoy seeing your signature Alakai. ;)

Pfff. Well, had a good night's sleep. Lots to do but feeling a little better. If I can, I'll do some replies today.
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 22-02-2012 16:39

Your welcome honey. I really do wish i can get back into the game and be in some RP's again. I don't want the RP the we are doing together to die!
Image Image
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 22-02-2012 17:25

Don't worry, we can pick them up whenever you're ready. I've been pretty unable to RP the last weeks either.. it's a drama...

And Hekaya deserves an explanation. It's given in the Mature Chat corner because it's very private, but I just posted the big WHY behind all of this. Why I am so sad and so busy.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 22-04-2012 18:39

OK an update on my part.

My RP's are:

LitM (private - on hold, waiting for me)
I'm going mad (private - on hold, waiting for Moon)
Two worlds (private - rolling! :happy:)

Shattered Souls (group)
Regan's pack (group)
Survival of the fittest (group)

Am I missing any?

I already said before I wouldn't engage in group RP's again, yet I did.
But this is now FINAL. Sorry guys, no more group RP. My experiences with group RP are getting worse and worse. Many just... die. It's okay, I don't blame anyone, it's been my own fault a few times as well... doesn't matter. But Group RP takes lots of time and planning and many don't really work out. So yeah, sorry, I'm not doing it again.

LITM & Going Mad are both on hold, I'm going to fix LITM asap if Silver is still interested. :)

Two worlds is currently my MAIN focus. It's the only one rolling.

And then the group RP's.

Shattered souls gets a chance to start rolling. No problem. :) Let's keep it at that and see where we get! :)

I'd like to re-start Regan's pack, but with ONE person ONLY. Sorry. :( No more Group RP for that one. At this point, it's with Kat. If Kat's no longer interested, a spot will reopen.

I want to continue Survival of the fittest, either as a group or two person RP with Kat, doesn't matter to me. Alakai? Let me know.

ALSO.

I am open for one more private RP since so many are either slow, on hold or not working. :) So if anyone wants to Rp with me, that's fine.

Also, final note; No more Group RP does NOT mean I will not RP packs. I don't mind RPing more characters or play with someone who RP's more characters.

I just don't want to do RP's with more then 2 people RPing anymore, or in other words; private RP only from now on.

That's my update. :)
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 22-04-2012 19:16

I'm up for rping! :happy: I've a fair bit of spare time on my hands and very few threads to fill up that time, and I've some ideas, so I'm game if you are.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 22-04-2012 20:03

Send me a PM with idea's, I'd love to hear what you're up to. :D
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 24-04-2012 02:48

i've been interested yes c:
ImageImage