Sorry!

Come and chat here, have fun!! :D
You can also introduce yourself in the special topic!
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Sorry!

Post by Shaydie » 08-06-2011 04:14

So obviously I haven't been around for the past couple days and I know my two roleplays (three if you're counting the Wild West one) are waiting on me. Three things are happening at the moment.

1) My router is down, which means I can't get online. I'm using my mom's netbook right now, which uses a VerizonWireless connection (cell phone). I only have a couple more minutes.

2) I'm finishing high school this friday. That means I'm busy with finals and getting other stuff put together.

3) I need to finish all my entrance paperwork for college THIS WEEK.

Once my router is back up I have a reply written for Regan's Pack. Unfortunately the internet being down caused me to lose my Broken Souls reply. It shouldn't take as long the second time around, since I'll be cutting most of the details from it.

Sorry for the absence, guys. I'm workin' on it.
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 08-06-2011 04:37

Don't feel bad shaydie!! We've all been, or are still, or are right now in the same boat you are!! Good luck with everything, and see ya back around here before ya know it!!
Image Image
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 08-06-2011 13:02

No problem girl, just take your time and good luck with school!!! :happy:
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 08-06-2011 16:42

yup yup, finish up high school strong girl, that's what you'll need and get college stuff done too. that comes before RPing with friends :D

what college you applying or applied to?
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 09-06-2011 06:22

Got everything sorted out, almost. I still have a couple things to finish and I'll be running at full speed. I'll post my reply to Regan's Pack in a second.

Anyway, I applied to Montana State University, Neumont University, and the Art Institute of Seattle. I'm going to the third one. ;3 The others are awesome but too far away for my mom's liking. Besides, AI has all the things I want in a further education.