Apologies in advance :(

Come and chat here, have fun!! :D
You can also introduce yourself in the special topic!
toki333
Warrior

Apologies in advance :(

Post by toki333 » 28-01-2011 18:41

I'm sorry guys if roleplay replies suck recently and have a lot of mistakes. Reading back over my previous rps, I can see that over the past month+ I have made more and more mistakes. So apologies if sometimes I make errors or write things that don't make sense, or my replies are short.

I went to the see the school nurse today, as I have had speech problems, dizzy spells, hearing issues, losing balance and a variety of other setbacks for quite a while now. I decided I'd go see a confidential school person to get an opinion on what I should do.

Unfortunately, his analysis of my situation is not good. :(

Whatever it is, he must think it could be potentially bad. I explained to him about my dizziness and nausea after walking, and worsening memory. He's going to contact the higher school nurse and see what she wants to do about it - it could mean I need some tests done (hearing, brain scans etc.) or they may contact my GP to let them deal with it.

I told my mum today, after seeing the nurse, why I'd gone. Understandably, she is worried - it could be anything from a simple mental problem, an ear infection, to something serious like diseases I can't pronounce or remember the name of, or even a brain issue like a tumour - though I doubt a tumour is possible, as I'm not that severe with my symptoms.

So this is basically a heads up - if my writing skills start dropping or I make silly mistakes, please point them out. I want to consciously know if I make errors so that I can correct them I try and make an effort not to make mistakes in the future. Also, if my muse isn't too good, sorry yet again.

I'll keep you all updated on everything,

Toki xx
Mak
Pup

Post by Mak » 28-01-2011 18:50

Holy crap, that is worrying. My heart goes out to you, hope it's something that's easily taken care of.

I haven't personally noticed any flaws in your RP'ing, and I've been following your Vagabonds and Outnumbered as well. I know you seemed worried about your last post with Indi, but you'd just had everything deleted, I'd be hard pressed myself after something like that, so everything's a-ok in my book.

I'll keep a lookout if you want though.

Best of luck
Stay safe.
ImageImage
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 28-01-2011 19:11

Oh my! :shock: That is indeed worrying... :o I wish you all the best, dear... please keep us posted.
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 28-01-2011 19:47

Thanks for your support and understanding, guys. (: It's really appreciated.

I'll try to keep rps going! :P