Survival of the fittest (Kat, Alakai)

A poor town, edging monsoon forest lands as well as desert lands, the land dry and hardly fertile apart from the rain season. Its a town of classes, from the rich and wealthy to the poor, starving folks. Being part of the poor class, humans and canine alike struggle to survive...
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Survival of the fittest (Kat, Alakai)

Post by Nakisha » 31-03-2012 00:23

It was already late afternoon... and the sun was setting behind some buildings, throwing orange light over the dusty ground.
It was small city, in a poor country. Humans and animals alike lived here in all sorts of classes, from poor and starving to rich and wealthy.

The large uptown houses had beautiful gardens with large fences, posh gates and where often guarded by arrogant, large dogs who had never wanted for anything. The humans there sometimes also owned small lapdogs to cuddle with, and they where often fat, spoiled and yappy.

The working class had dogs for all sorts of work, or just for company. They had the nice houses, with fair gardens, but no beautiful lawns or gorgeous fencework. Human and animal alike had fair lives in this class; they weren't rich, but they had a roof over their heads, food on their tables... a very nice life indeed, especially for those who once had worse.

And then there where the poor. The disabled, the old, the weak, or the unlucky. They lived in the bad part of town... in small and often old houses, some leaky and bad. The réal poor ones didn't even háve a decent roof over their heads.
And in this class, too, dogs could be found. Dogs who had to fend for themselves, and for their food... even íf they had a human.
But many who roamed these parts had no human, no family to call their own. Many where strays; some born on the streets, some kicked out of their homes, wether these homes had been in the richer or poorer class.

And this was a hard life. Surviving each day... hoping you'd find enough to eat and a place to sleep. Hoping you'd be able to protect yourself and always struggling to see another day.

Alana was one of those. One of the poor... Born on the streets.
She had never known the love of a human. Her mother had been born on the streets, too, and so had her dad. She knew little of the lives of pets... and how comfy it could be. She was a stray... born as one, and likely to die as one.

And it showed. She was a product of evolution, her bodysize and colors all adjusted to survival. Her fur was short, with enough underwool to keep her warm during winters. No froofroo, no exagerations. Just a dog... pure as a dingo, meant to LIVE.

However... even those dogs, who had been born with the necessities for life on the streets, didn't always trive. And Alana sure didn't.
She had lost her parents at an early age... and had never learned to decently take care of herself.

And that, that was what had driven her so close to a pack, today.

Behind some trashcans, the young stray female watched a group of dogs.

She had seen them around before. Led by a beautiful, white dog... a Saluki. She had no idea wether it was a male or a female, she couldn't say from a distance. But... the elegance, the long, beautiful white coat, striked her as feminine.
And then there where the other packmembers... two grey dogs, looking like the polar breeds... husky, malamute... maybe mixbreeds or even mutts, like her, but bigger... And a brown female who looked like a Spitz.

But the biggest member of this group was a large, darkgrey male that had a silver shine over his fur, and pale greyblue eyes. It seemed he had Mastino blood or something, and he looked pretty powerful.
And today... he had something between his frontpaws that had her interest.

The large male calmly gnawed on the scraps of what, apparantly, once hád been a bunny. Maybe a domestic rabbit, who had escaped from his owners... or a bewildered one. Many of those hopped around in this city at dawn.
Whatever it was... it had Alana drooling.

But what to do? No matter how hungry she was... she knew no stray would share a meal. Live was hard out here... and it was every dog for itself. Unless... you belonged to a pack. A pack meant family... friends. But also responsibility, and quarrels...

Alana had stayed far from all that, wanting to take care of herself, not wanting to belong to anything or anyone. But now...

... now, she was slowly starving. She hadn't eaten for over a week, and her ribs where showing through her fur. She couldn't go on alone... and it seemed she would have no choice but to find herself company.

However, even now, she still didn't like the thought. And thus... she could only think of one thing;

HOW to get that food from that mastiff dog?

She slowly crept a little closer. She made no sound, and the male just continued chewing. Confident she had not been noticed, she crouched closer, step, by step...

But suddenly, the mastiff raised his large head, and looked straight at the cans where she was hiding.

- ''What do you think you're doing, lady?''

She gasped; he had spotted her! But how? She had been so careful...

Oh NO... Damn it!! Now, all her chances where RUINED!!!

Groaning, she stepped from behind the cans into plain sight, a few meters away from him. Her ears where turned back in respect and her tail hung, but raised halfway every now and then as she hesitated, slowly stepping a little closer from time to time as she spoke.

- ''You... saw me?''
- ''Let's say I noticed you.'' The mastiff turned his attention back to his food, ignoring the female who was steadily coming his way, but held one of his strangely cut ears turned her way. ''What do you want?''
- ''I... eh... I need.. I wanted...'' She gulped, but she was still drooling.

The mastiff looked up.

- ''You look like you haven't eaten in a long time.''
- ''I haven't, indeed...''

To her surprise, he suddenly raised to his paws, and tossed the scraps her way.

- ''Here, have it. I had my fill, anyway.''

Not caring at all that the mastiff had slobbered over it, Alana catched the meat straight from the air and wolfed it down in seconds. The mastiff tilted his head slightly.

- ''You haven't been to lucky, huh?'' He sat down. ''Seems you could use some help...''

Alana licked her lips. It felt wonderful to have had at least a small bite... but she knew it wasn't enough. She turned her ears back, hesitant and slightly embarrassed, having to ask for help. Her pride was hurt, feeling like a grovelling, begging puppy.

- ''Yes... you're right, I suppose...'' She hesitated again and took a step backwards.

- ''A young girl like you should join a pack. That would increase your chances of filling up a little.'' He said, with a nod towards her body. ''Have you never considered joining one?''

Alana kept her distance, but her ears now slowly perked.

- ''I... no. I don't... like being in a group, I guess. But...'' She paused, but the mastiff patiently waited for her to go on, so she continued. ''It seems... I have to.''

- ''Yes.. it does seem that way.''

A small pause fell between the two canines; the large male throwing a big shadow on the ground, the much smaller female a smaller, longer shadow.

- ''Well...'' The mastiff finally turned his head to his right. ''IF you're interested in joining OURS... you might want to go and talk to G.''

Alana followed his gaze with perked ears; the white Saluki stood not too far from them. He seemed not to have noticed them yet.

- ''G?''
- ''He's our alpha.''
- ''He... He's a he?''
- ''Yes...'' The male snickered. ''You wouldn't say, huh. Yes, he is.''
- ''Oh...'' Alana paused.

Should she? She wasn't sure. If she joined... and didn't like it... she could always leave, right? Maybe this ''G'' wouldn't even accept her...

She was unsure.

She turned her head back to the mastiff, and tilted her head slightly.

- ''Who are you, by the way?''

The male smiled. ''I'm Jax. G and Charlette run the pack... and then there's Frankfurt, Lydia and myself.'' His smile disappeared. ''You... ehm.. might want to stay away from Lydia at first, though. I'm not so sure she'll appriciate another female joining us...''

Alana hesitated again. But then, her belly rumbled loudly... and with a sigh, she realized she had no other choice.

- ''So... I should talk to G...?''
- ''If you want in... yes.'' Jax turned his head G's way again. ''Honestly, I think our pack could use another member. Safety and strength in numbers and all... And you'll learn to hunt properly here. I think you can be a good addition if you try.''

Alana turned her ears back, hurt that he had seen her weakness so easily. But she then gazed at G.

She had to.

- ''Well... alright...'' She slowly got up, and took a deep, deep breath, trying to build up courage. ''Here I go... then...''

- ''Good luck.''

As Alana trotted in G's direction, Jax got up and watched her.
He had no doubt the young female would be fine.

Alana felt more and more nervous as she came closer, suddenly spotting more dogs she hadn't been able to see from where she had been standing with Jax. Her ears and tail lowered quickly, a short wag in the tip of her tail to try and show she meant no harm.The brown female and the grey dogs... they where there...

She knew that she was in the heart of a pack now... a dangerous position for any outsider. She had to show all proper canine ettiquete and show submission, if she didn't want to be attacked... and thus she did, licking her nose fast a few times, her body quite low to the ground as she passed the dogs, hesitantly.

She forced herself to go on, going straight towards G who had his back turned to her, stopping about a meter from him... and with ears and tail low, ready to lower her entire body to the ground and submit if neccessary, she cleared her throat.

- ''Eh... p... pardon, sir...''

This was it.
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 31-03-2012 06:24

The sun was setting in town, casting a shadow over the desolate part of it. While the rich were shining and gleaming away in the sunlight, they drowned everything else in their radiance. The difference between the rich and poor, the gap between those who were fortunate and those were sadly weren't--was too much.

And it wasn't just the humans who had a large gap between social status, the dogs were included too. There were the luxuary-living dogs who belonged to high and mighty owners who could buy the whole town if they so choose to and then there were those who didn't know if they would have another meal the next time they were hungry. If only the rich would lend a hand to the poor, to help those who were practically lying dying in the streets drinking water from rain and eat scraps that would drop from food carts going towards the rich part of town. But alas, the rich remained rich and evens scorned the poor.

Truly it was a horrible place and filled with sad sad sights. If only life were equal, but alas even for dogs there were those who had it all at their paws, and others who had to strive to survive.

And just like humans, who banded together to share food and comfort, the dogs did as well.

Unity was the key to survival.

Running solo was basically the same as asking for a premature death or fall ill to sickness and disease and then dying all alone without anyone to remember his or her existence. Such a sad life those that led the life of a stray.

Many dogs have tried forming groups.

Only a few succeeded.

The difficult thing with packs and groups, was that they needed a leader, cooperation, and trust. Without those a pack had no way to function.

Too many times G had seen groups broken up by lack of proper leadership, lack of teammate cooperation, and lack of trust of the members.

The group members would turn on others for just a scrap of food or a lick of water. Some would hog food to themselves and not share. And others would try to use force to control the pack which would only then lead to a mutiny, a rebellion that ended with total destruction of the group and all the dogs would go separate ways again.

Very few groups remained together for a long period of time.

One of the successful groups in the town was led by none other than the careful observer G. George, or otherwise known as G, had been able to maintain his group, provide satisfaction and safety, family and friends within his group by observering what other groups did wrong and making sure that he was a good leader. He trusted his family and they trusted him to guide them to survival. And he didn't do this alone, he had the female Charolette by his side to help him run the group when he was out.

Unlike many of the leaders who tried to run packs, G always put his pack before him. They would eat first, they would sleep first, they would be alerted of danger and be swiftly moved to safety while he handled the trouble. It was this way that allowed them to stick together for so long. And he had to give credit to the members, they were all good dogs who got along well, perhaps not 100% of the time but good enough to ensure they worked together to get things done.

Living with a group wasn't 100% luxuary though. The group had troubles within and members would quarrel and fight but in the end they stuck together because all they had was each other. Frankie and Lydia were the most trouble but G and Charlette would always find ways to smooth out the problem.

As of now, G was discussing with a few members how there had been some sighting of wild deer loosely around the area and that he could find a way to get some the next time they were sighted. He was the breed known best for catching fast moving animals like deer and what not. He was also instructing the others to keep their eyes peeled for small rodents like mice or rabbits whenever the chance came. He was also telling them about the news of three male strays that were terrorizing the weak and helpless recently and not get into needless fights with the other group of dogs in town.

In the town the dogs were not only competing with each other for food but also with some starving humans.

He was busy speaking to Charlette and the rest that he didn't notice Jax's little episode with a stray female. It wasn't until that he heard two voices that he perked his feathery ears and listened in, but he didn't turn around.

Lydia was half listening to G as he explained the details. Usually Lydia pitched in but she really didn't like getting her claws dirty scounging for rats and mice. Of course she would just tag along with G since the leader always had good catches, that and G was her best friend so she stuck close to him. And while she had eyes on all males in the group, she was especially jealous of any girl that got too close with the white Saluki. G was her friend, her best friend, no other bitch was coming in between them.

Lydia noticed movement and turned her head to see Jax, that powerful hunk of muscle, talking to a cream/peachy colored runt. Immediately the Finnish Spitz x Candian Eskimo dog narrowed her eyes at the sight of yet another female and yet another stray probably trying to get to the group.

"Oh great...another one...geez these things are like flies swarmping a piece of crap," she said to herself in a low whisper as she glared at the female who had now turned their way and was making her way towards G.

G had heard enough of the exchange between Jax and the stray to know the gist of things. He heard more than saw a growl from Lydia and turned to see the burnt orange fur on the Spitz's back standing up. The Saluki turned then to see a cream peach colored female stray coming towards him.

Dog groups weren't usually hostile towards strays unless the stray posed a threat or meant an trouble. G could see the female weren't either of those so he raised his tail, a signal for all the rest to stand down and let him handle this as leader.

"Dammit G are you gonna let this one in too? Don't we have enough mouthes to feed these days without another hungry mu--" she was cut off as G turned to her with a sharp look. Lydia went quiet and pouted as G shook his head at her.

"Lydia, you know that another member could help catch more food for the group. Don't act that way, it's unladylike," the white Saluki said, the last part with a small glint in his gold eyes as it was a button for the Spitz female. Lydia immediately fixed her self up, washed her arms and face and sat up straighting, trying to prove that she was indeed ladylike. Of course being Lydia's best friend, G knew how to handle the girl.

G chuckled lightly at his friend and turned away from her to gaze upon the stray female.
She forced herself to go on, going straight towards G who had his back turned to her, stopping about a meter from him... and with ears and tail low, ready to lower her entire body to the ground and submit if neccessary, she cleared her throat.

- ''Eh... p... pardon, sir...''
G turned fully towards her and gave her a small warm smile in greeting. He could tell this girl was just looking for a group to ensure survival, that's how they all were and he was willing to accept anyone who needed help.

"Raise your head, no need to bow before me. I am just like you, just a stray dog. My name is G, and I along with Charlette," he nodded towards the lovely grey and white Husky/Malamute female to his side, "lead this small group of stray dogs. I call us Survivors. I heard a bit of what you and Jax were talking about. So you want to join our pack? First off how about telling us your name," he asked her in a way that was gentle but at the same time told her that he didn't take their group for a joke.

Joining meant committment and if she couldn't committ, G would have choice but to chase her out. Joining the group meant that she would be part of a collaboration between each of the dogs and would gradually come to trust her and she would need to trust them.

"Joining a group is no joke. Once in, I and everyone else expects you to committ. Our group must have trust, teamwork, cooperation and respect for each other. Can you handle these aspects? If not then I'm sorry but you do not belong to a pack. If you can though, then I welcome you," he said but then turned his head to Charlette, the second leader of the group.

"What about you Charlette, what do you say to this one joining us? I give my consent but as second leader, I need your agreement as well," he asked her, gold eyes waiting for a response.

Lydia was grumbling to herself but one glance from G and she remembered how he called her "unladylike" and she, unknowingly falling into G's little trick, fixed herself up, became quiet and dignified as she awaited what Charlette would say to another bitch joining them. In her head though, Lydia was cursing Charlette and wishing that grey Husky/Malamute wasn't female leader. Lydia coveted Charlette's position and everyone in the group knew as much. She was still glaring daggers at the cream female stray though, not liking that thought of another female joining them. She would have welcomed another male, hey another option for her, but another female meant more competition and possible rival for the males' affections. That and the runt could try to get between G and her...and Lydia would have none of that!

Though Lydia wasn't the most well-liked girl of the bunch, they put up with her and she did her part in the group so they couldn't complain about her nasty male-hogging, position-hogging behavior.

(alakai's up :D let's see how his characters act hehe )
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 01-04-2012 04:11

The sun was low on the horizon, and you could tell who was doing really well in life, and who wasn't. The rich, with their gleaming houses and business establishments' radiated the evening sun down onto the more unfortunate souls in the lower part of the city who weren't quite as wealthy, if they were even wealthy at all. The unfortunate souls who lived in this part of the city and to scrounge around to get by. Unlike how the rich didn't have to worry about a thing. This didn't only affect the humans, no, this also affected their canine companions. The rich, spoiled rotten canines of the upper-classes were just that, spoiled. They had their food brought to them, they slept on lush cushions and had fireplaces to sleep next to to keep warm. The dogs that ran the street had no such luxury. They had to find their own food, they had the hard ground as a bed, and their own furry bodies to keep themselves warm. The only way to survive out in a world like this was to ban together with others, to form packs, and work together to SURVIVE. Running solo as a loner around a place like this was like trying to steal meat from a starving human. You would no sooner die before you could manage two bites. And the only way packs can work together in harmony is good leadership, good leadership can lead you to safety, food, and a warm dry place to sleep. And unorganized and just plain bad lead group would quickly disband as soon as it was created. One good example of good leadership comes from one particular pack that was lead by none other then Charlette, and G. They were both mature, acted accordingly as leaders should be, and they keep the pack together. While the sun began setting behind the trees, Charlette and G, along with a couple others including Lydia, and charlettes younger brother Frankfurt, or Frankie as he 'wants' to be called, were discussing about a deer that was seen wandering about...

"So how do you think we should-" Charlette started, but was abruptly interrupted by lydia's low growl, then turned and looked behind G, and noticed a medium sized female trotting their way. Charlettes ears and tail raise a little. Another new member? she pondered to herself. As soon as she heard lydia retort to G about the new female her hackles raised slightly and a low snarl emitted from her throat." Lydia, hold your tongue! Or do I have to send you off on patrol duty ALONE again?? Be nice to our possible new member before you chase her off! She could be a valuable asset to the pack!" she hissed. When she knew she got her point across she calmed herself down with a quick shake of her body and then goes and stands next to G. She stands there silently as the two converse, and she dips her head in acknowledgement when G addresses her as the second leader of the group. As charlette listened in, she nodded to herself about what G was saying about once joining, it means commitment, which meant that you had to either help support the group, or risk being chased off. When G turned and asked her what she thought about the new female joining, she merely smiled, and nodded." I believe she'll be a good addition to the pack. You will have to earn your place in the group though, but don't take that lightly. Everyone is pretty friendly here, don't be afraid to get to know everyone. As you already know, I'm Charlette, you've met G, to my right is my brother Frankfurt.." she said, her eyes creasing as she waited for his immediate response." It's Frankie dangit! FRANKIE!! F.R.A.I.N.K.I.E.!! he scoffed before storming off. Charlette let off a soft laugh before turning her gaze back onto the small female." And this is our resident drama queen Lydia." she bemused, turning her gaze to look at lydia, daring her to challenge her.

Unbeknownst to the pack, hiding in the cover of the trees stood a dark figure. Jazz stared at the group, particularly at the smaller, tan female that had approached G and Charlette. She had caught his eye earlier that day when he saw her scrounging around for food. He was in NO way good at flirting with girls, and his sister trixie definitely pointed that out." Oh brother! Any luck with the girls yet? What about that mercy girl? Or, or little 'rosey'.." her voice rang in his head. He shook his head to clear his sister from his thoughts, and brought his focus back on the group that was in front of him. He kept his steady gaze on the female looking to join G's and Charlette's group. He wanted to stick around long enough to catch that females name, but a rustling noise came up behind him. He quickly turned and was greeted with his sister standing in front of him, her teasing gaze plastered on her muzzle." Stalking anyone?" she squeaked out, trying not to laugh at her brother. She didn't really mean to be rude on him, but she truly loved her brother, and she wanted to see him happy, even if it meant teasing him. She was trying to pump up his courage so he wouldn't be so shy towards female that struck his fancy." As a matter fact.." he started, but then thought better." Nothing in particular. Looks like G's group is about to get another member.." he said, hoping that his sister wouldn't catch on to him trying to change the subject." A new member huh?" she said, coming to stand next to him. As she looked over the new dog, her face creased in her teasing gaze. She nudged her brother, and quickly whispered in his ear." Hey, hey, I think that's a female!" she said, before giving him a wink. Jazz quickly turned his head towards his sister ans scoffs." Geez, REALLY Trixie? Do you ALWAYS have to do this to me?? he said, shaking his head. He pushes past her and begins making his way deeper into the forest, back towards home." C'mon sis, lets get out of here before we get caught." he said over his shoulder, then takes off at a sprint, his sister giving a small giggle before quickly following her brother..
Image Image
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 01-04-2012 12:59

"So how do you think we should-" Charlette started, but was abruptly interrupted by lydia's low growl, then turned and looked behind G, and noticed a medium sized female trotting their way. Charlettes ears and tail raise a little.

---

"Oh great...another one...geez these things are like flies swarmping a piece of crap," she said to herself in a low whisper as she glared at the female who had now turned their way and was making her way towards G.

G had heard enough of the exchange between Jax and the stray to know the gist of things. He heard more than saw a growl from Lydia and turned to see the burnt orange fur on the Spitz's back standing up. The Saluki turned then to see a cream peach colored female stray coming towards him.

"Dammit G are you gonna let this one in too? Don't we have enough mouthes to feed these days without another hungry mu--" she was cut off as G turned to her with a sharp look. Lydia went quiet and pouted as G shook his head at her.
Alana forced herself to go on... but being noticed like this, scared her. It seemed everyone was looking at her...
It quickly became obvious that the spitz female did not want her here... and she flinched, for a moment, as if expecting an attack.
But she couldn't stop now...

She had to go on....

As soon as she heard lydia retort to G about the new female her hackles raised slightly and a low snarl emitted from her throat." Lydia, hold your tongue! Or do I have to send you off on patrol duty ALONE again?? Be nice to our possible new member before you chase her off! She could be a valuable asset to the pack!" she hissed. When she knew she got her point across she calmed herself down with a quick shake of her body and then goes and stands next to G.

----

"Lydia, you know that another member could help catch more food for the group. Don't act that way, it's unladylike," the white Saluki said, the last part with a small glint in his gold eyes as it was a button for the Spitz female. Lydia immediately fixed her self up, washed her arms and face and sat up straighting, trying to prove that she was indeed ladylike. Of course being Lydia's best friend, G knew how to handle the girl.

G chuckled lightly at his friend and turned away from her to gaze upon the stray female.
The grey female gave her courage. She even spoke of a ''new pack member''...
And then there was the alpha... majestic and beautiful, putting the spitz in her place in a friendly yet firm way. And it seemed to be working....

Alana took a deep breath and gained all her courage.
This was it...
G turned fully towards her and gave her a small warm smile in greeting.

"Raise your head, no need to bow before me. I am just like you, just a stray dog. My name is G, and I along with Charlette," he nodded towards the lovely grey and white Husky/Malamute female to his side, "lead this small group of stray dogs. I call us Survivors. I heard a bit of what you and Jax were talking about. So you want to join our pack? First off how about telling us your name," he asked her in a way that was gentle but at the same time told her that he didn't take their group for a joke.
Alana gulped.
- ''It's... Alana, sir.'' She said softly, as she got up as he had requested. But it felt strange, standing straight before an alpha... especially a kind one, like this. Her ears and tail remained low and she turned her eyes to the ground respectfully.

She had met groups who where fár less friendly... and she was still a little scared.

Behind her, Jax slowly approached to see. He had little worry that G and Charlette would accept the youngster. She was inexperienced, yes, but Jax knew she could learn. And so did G, obviously.

"Joining a group is no joke. Once in, I and everyone else expects you to committ. Our group must have trust, teamwork, cooperation and respect for each other. Can you handle these aspects? If not then I'm sorry but you do not belong to a pack. If you can though, then I welcome you," he said but then turned his head to Charlette, the second leader of the group.

---

She stands there silently as the two converse, and she dips her head in acknowledgement when G addresses her as the second leader of the group. As charlette listened in, she nodded to herself about what G was saying about once joining, it means commitment, which meant that you had to either help support the group, or risk being chased off.

---

"What about you Charlette, what do you say to this one joining us? I give my consent but as second leader, I need your agreement as well," he asked her, gold eyes waiting for a response.
Commitment... could she do it?
It had been the thing holding her back, so far. Not because she wasn't WILLING to committ... but... because she was scared she maybe couldn't keep up with her duties. Could she do it...?

But she had only one choice; she had to try.

She nodded eagerly. She hoped she'd be able to meet their standards... she'd do her best.

Then, as G asked his alpha female for consent, she looked at the beautiful female with hope in her eyes.

Lydia was grumbling to herself but one glance from G and she remembered how he called her "unladylike" and she, unknowingly falling into G's little trick, fixed herself up, became quiet and dignified as she awaited what Charlette would say to another bitch joining them.
Jax's cropped ears perked; this was the moment of truth. Would Charlette accept her... and would Alana join?

He glanced at Lydia, and let out a soft but deep chuckle.
Oh Oh, Lydia... the young, charming female intrigued him. So naieve when it came to G... falling for his psychological games so easily.

She wasn't an easy girl... but Jax didn't dislike her, even though she tended to be bitchy. In fact... she amused him.

When G turned and asked her what she thought about the new female joining, she merely smiled, and nodded." I believe she'll be a good addition to the pack. You will have to earn your place in the group though, but don't take that lightly. Everyone is pretty friendly here, don't be afraid to get to know everyone.
Alana's ears perked in happy surprise and a relieved smile began to curl her lips.
Charlette... accepted her? Sure, on conditions of couse. She had to prove herself... that was only fair.

- ''Oh... Oh THANK you, alpha's!'' She dipped her head in respect to Charlette, then to G. ''I'll do my very best I promise... I'll try not to disappoint you!''

She felt a huge weight being lifted off her chest.
As you already know, I'm Charlette, you've met G, to my right is my brother Frankfurt.." she said, her eyes creasing as she waited for his immediate response." It's Frankie dangit! FRANKIE!! F.R.A.I.N.K.I.E.!! he scoffed before storming off. Charlette let off a soft laugh before turning her gaze back onto the small female." And this is our resident drama queen Lydia." she bemused, turning her gaze to look at lydia, daring her to challenge her.
Alana's ears quickly turned back as ''Frankie'' stormed off; she gulped. But as Charlette laughed, they popped right back up and she turned her attention back to her... and then, to Lydia.

She had already heard Lydia didn't want her here... and thus, her ears turned back slightly, waiting to see how she'd be greeted.

Not too far from the scene, Rosey was making her way fast, her nose flat on the ground and sniffing franticly.

Where WHERE they? Oh, those siblings... always running off!
Urgh!!! They'd probably had simply forgotten to return on time...

Lately, the pappillion mix had taken the heavy task upon herself to TRY and lead a group of young dogs. But all of them where still young and frisky, and hard to control.

She knew she would have trouble earning their respect from the beginning... being the smallest female of the entire bunch, and the ex pet of a rich family, even though nobody knew the latter. But that DIDN'T mean she wouldn't stand her ground, damnit!

She'd show them!!!

Behind her, a bullmastiff slowly trotted after her.

- ''Come on Soren, I think we're getting close... I can smell them.'' Rosey said, as she looked over her shoulder. ''Won't be long now... I'm sure we'll find them qui....''

She suddenly fell silent; her huge, feathered ears perked.

" Hey, hey, I think that's a female!"

" Geez, REALLY Trixie? Do you ALWAYS have to do this to me?? C'mon sis, lets get out of here before we get caught."
Growling, Rosey sprinted forward, remarkably fast for someone on such short legs... and just in time to see the two akita's run off.

- ''HOLD IT!'' She yapped, loudly. Barking her highpitched, fast bark, she charged straight at them.

Soren slowly raised his heavy head; so... Rosey had found them. And she wasn't pleased...

He remembered his little friend asking everybody to go and try to find something to eat. But with food limited, he couldn't blaim the akita siblings to be distracted.

However... everyone had retured already, some with food and some without it... and as usual, Rosey worried whenever someone was LATE.

That's why she had gone looking for the siblings.

Soren smiled and trotted over to the others.

Oh dear... she'd be pissed off. But hey, at least Rosey cared for everyone... even if she had a fierce way of showing it.
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 01-04-2012 16:43

Lydia, hold your tongue! Or do I have to send you off on patrol duty ALONE again?? Be nice to our possible new member before you chase her off! She could be a valuable asset to the pack!"
While Lydia had been well-behaved on G's word, Charlette's command hit her the wrong way.

How DARE that husky mutt command her? Acting as if she were the freaking queen. She was only leader cuz G thought two leaders would be better than one and Charlette was leader material. That did not mean she could speak like that to her.

Lydia's fur on her neck fluffed up and she sent a glare in Charlette's way.

”I was holding my tongue just fine until you used yours. Don't try me Queen Charlette. And for your information, I don't go on patrol duty ALONE...I go with G,” she said, rubbing it into Charlette's face verbally.

Lydia was with G majority of the time and G had said before that he didn't like Lydia going off alone because it was “an opportunity for her to cause more trouble” but that didn't bother Lydia as long as she was with her best friend.

G turned to her and gave her a small frown but his eyes were light.

”Lydia,” he started with her name to get her attention.

Lydia turned his way and smiled innocently at him.

”Yes G?” she asked with a swish of her tail.

G smiled at her and said one word.

”Un-lady-like,” was all he said.

Lydia's eyes widened as yet again she fell for his mind games. She sent a silent glare one last time to Charlette before sitting herself upright next to G's other side and remaining quiet.
Alana gulped.
- ''It's... Alana, sir.'' She said softly, as she got up as he had requested. But it felt strange, standing straight before an alpha... especially a kind one, like this. Her ears and tail remained low and she turned her eyes to the ground respectfully.

When G turned and asked her what she thought about the new female joining, she merely smiled, and nodded." I believe she'll be a good addition to the pack. You will have to earn your place in the group though, but don't take that lightly. Everyone is pretty friendly here, don't be afraid to get to know everyone.

''Oh... Oh THANK you, alpha's!'' She dipped her head in respect to Charlette, then to G. ''I'll do my very best I promise... I'll try not to disappoint you!''
Turning from his friend G looked at Alana and smiled at her.

"Well then Alana, you're one of us now. I have no doubt you will prove yourself just fine. Oh and just one thing...don't call me sir, I feel old enough as it is," he said to her with a laugh at the last part, but this time inspected the stray female more closely.

He saw her skinny frame and how her ribs were showing through, signaling that she hadn't eaten for a while and thus that would mean her hunting skills needed to be improved. Looking at her size and body type, Alana struck him as a speed type of canine.

"On that note...I think you will benefit from some training. As both of us are good for speed, I'll teach you somethings that will help you survive and pitch in from time to time. Sound good to you Alana?" he asked her with his kind gold eyes looking at her.

Lydia heard this and gasped mentally, turning to see G and then looking at Alana. Her eyes narrowed dangerously at the new female. Oh so now this "Alana" was going to try her paws at G? At her best friend? And G was offering personal training sessions?

Wild thoughts ran through Lydia's mind. Alana and G getting cuddly and close during their little "sessions" and then leaving her in the dust. She fumed red just thinking about it.
As you already know, I'm Charlette, you've met G, to my right is my brother Frankfurt.." she said, her eyes creasing as she waited for his immediate response." It's Frankie dangit! FRANKIE!! F.R.A.I.N.K.I.E.!! he scoffed before storming off. Charlette let off a soft laugh before turning her gaze back onto the small female." And this is our resident drama queen Lydia." she bemused, turning her gaze to look at lydia, daring her to challenge her.

She had already heard Lydia didn't want her here... and thus, her ears turned back slightly, waiting to see how she'd be greeted.
G laughed lightly at the scene the two siblings caused and watched without a worry as Frankie ran off. He would be back in time. No need to worry. The worst that could happen would be that Frankie got caught up with some girl and that was that. But just to be safe.

"Charlette, now look what you did you ran him off. Go on fetch him back. You wouldn't want early nephews and nieces now do you?" he asked her playfully knowing what kind of guy Frankie was.

Lydia was glaring at Alana and suddenly gave her a blindingly bright smile, a smile that didn't reach all the way up to her eyes. She came forward towards Alana and then rubbed her body against hers in traditional dog greeting.

But then lowered her mouth toward's Alana's ear and whispered.

"Oh it's on now. You better watch yourself before you try making a move on my friend," Lydia said and then retreated back to G's side.

"Welcome to our group Alana, I'm sure you and I will be the best of friends," Lydia said out loud this time so that everyone could hear. Of course...it was just the act. Lydia had no plans to play nicey with Alana when that bitch had her sights on G.

G sighed, knowing his friend and swished his feathery tail, gently whacking Lydia causing a "Hey!" from her followed by a pout as she behaved.

The white Saluki turned to Alana and smiled, eyes indicating Alana , he said to her.

"She's really not that bad, honestly," he assured her with a chuckle.

Lydia perked up when she saw Jax watching her and then she wagged her eyes and winked at him, teasing him. The Mastiff mix was a chill guy, Lydia liked that. Plus she liked his strong muscular frame, thick and manly and he didn't hate her, more like he was amused by her and Lydia knew as much.

Standing up Lydia trotted over to him and made a circle around Jax's body with hers and looked up at him with a smile.

"Hello Handsome. What say you and me go for a patrol and hunt? Seeing as G and our new 'Alana' have some training to do?" she suggested as she threw a look at both the Saluki and the female mutt near him.

G rolled his eyes at Lydia's antics but didn't bother as he knew she was just trying to get under his skin. He turned to Alana instead and decided to add fuel to the fire.

"Well that seems like a good idea doesn't it Alana? How does some training sound? It'd be a perfect way to spend time while others go for patrols and hunts," he said as he looked at Lydia, his eyes teasing as he said the last part.

Lydia gasped, huffed and turned her head and then turned around and tried to move Jax along with her.

"C'mon Jax, let's go, leave the lovebirds then," she said and stormed off and shoving/pulling the Mastino behind her.

-----------------------

With the other group, Scott, a Scottish Deerhound and Irish Wolfhound mix sat with Mercedies, an American Foxhound, as they waited for the rest of their members to return.

Mercy was quiet as she kept on the alert for their friends' arrival and Scott was lying on the ground near her.

Their group was suffering slightly. Their leader had up and ditched them, couldn't handle the responsibility of leader and ran off leaving their group without a leader or a leader in training.

With that said, Mercy would never try for leader, Scott didn't want to nor did he have enough maturity to do so. The Akita siblings didn't fit the bill either.

That left the Papillon Rosey and her Mastiff friend Soren to take over.....

...or in this case....try to take over.

It was an amusing sight to see at first. A small normally a lap-dog running around telling the others what to do. It was funny.

Mercy would listen and Scott would sometimes listen...

Ah if only they had a leader like G or Charlette, that would make things run so much smoother.
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 02-04-2012 04:07

While Lydia had been well-behaved on G's word, Charlette's command hit her the wrong way.

How DARE that husky mutt command her? Acting as if she were the freaking queen. She was only leader cuz G thought two leaders would be better than one and Charlette was leader material. That did not mean she could speak like that to her.

”I was holding my tongue just fine until you used yours. Don't try me Queen Charlette. And for your information, I don't go on patrol duty ALONE...I go with G,” she said, rubbing it into Charlette's face verbally.

Lydia was with G majority of the time and G had said before that he didn't like Lydia going off alone because it was “an opportunity for her to cause more trouble” but that didn't bother Lydia as long as she was with her best friend.

Lydia's eyes widened as yet again she fell for his mind games. She sent a silent glare one last time to Charlette before sitting herself upright next to G's other side and remaining quiet.
Charlette did all she could from bursting out with laughter. Oh how lydia could be shut up real quick like that by just one look and just one word from G. She shook herself to regain her composure, and turned her attention back onto the female who they recently let join their group. She had said that her name was Alana." Such a beautiful name." she said with a smile. She swished her tail in a friendly wag before letting it curl back up over her back. She smiled again and nodded to alana when she made her oath to the pack. Charlette half listened from then on, as G talked with alana about training. She started to think about her brother, wondering where he could have run off to.
G laughed lightly at the scene the two siblings caused and watched without a worry as Frankie ran off. He would be back in time. No need to worry. The worst that could happen would be that Frankie got caught up with some girl and that was that. But just to be safe.

"Charlette, now look what you did you ran him off. Go on fetch him back. You wouldn't want early nephews and nieces now do you?" he asked her playfully knowing what kind of guy Frankie was.
At that moment G told her to go looking for frankie, which had just crossed her mind." I was just thinking that I may go and do that." she said with a small chuckle. She dipped her head to alana, and to G, and before taking off she gave lydia a slight glare before turning tail and taking off in the direction that her brother went. Frankie paced back and forth, still fuming over his sisters immature teasing. she knows better then to call me by my full name! She knows I hate it! But she does it anyway!! he thought, shaking a little in frustration. At that moment a noise caught his attention. He quickly turned towards the forest, he heard the mumbling of voices, and scuffling of little paws, followed by larger ones. Then the noisemakers bursted through the trees." OY! What are you doing here?? Why are you in our territory??" he said, baring his teeth and hackles raising. Charlette trotted along, wondering where in the hell her brother had gotten to. She stopped and lowered her nose to the ground and made a full circle before picking his scent and setting off again." He must be near the edge of the trees again.." He really liked to come to this particular area to be alone, cause he knew that not many of the other dogs knew of this place. As she rounded the corner, she saw her brother facing away from her, and was about to say something to him when she noticed something was wrong, very wrong. She ran up and stood next to her brother, baring her fangs and raising her hackles towards the intruders as well." What do you want here?" she said. not backing down.

The two siblings were trotting back side by side, carrying a couple rabbits they had caught earlier. Jazz looked over at his sister and mumbled something to her." Sove, doof youv thaink dath we'llf be inf twouble againgft?" he finished, with a little difficulty with his mouth full of rabbit. Trixie just rolled her eyes and shoulders and trotted on. The two trotted into the clearing, towards the other dogs that were waiting for there return. The two joined them in their semi circle and placed their rabbits in the pile." So, have you been waiting long?" trixie chipped in, a smile spreading across her face." Ya, and I'm guessing, with the lack of yapping I'm guessing rosey isn't around.. is she?" he said, sitting down and scratching the back of his ear with his rear paw. The siblings knew that they will be in for an ear full from rosey when she eventually returned, but it was the same thing almost every day. It was practically becoming a routine. Jazz laughed to himself, and he laid down on his side, his sister coming and sitting next to him, as they now waited for rosey, and soren to return..
Image Image
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 02-04-2012 14:42

--
She shook herself to regain her composure, and turned her attention back onto the female who they recently let join their group. She had said that her name was Alana." Such a beautiful name." she said with a smile. She swished her tail in a friendly wag before letting it curl back up over her back. She smiled again and nodded to alana when she made her oath to the pack. Charlette half listened from then on, as G talked with alana about training.
---

Turning from his friend G looked at Alana and smiled at her.

"Well then Alana, you're one of us now. I have no doubt you will prove yourself just fine. Oh and just one thing...don't call me sir, I feel old enough as it is," he said to her with a laugh at the last part, but this time inspected the stray female more closely.
Alana's ears turned backwards, both in surprise... ánd small anoyance.

Dang... that Lydia-character didn't seem to respect her alpha female. She couldn't believe how rude she was! What a temper...

However, Charlette seemed unphased. A true image of dignity... like any real alpha. And so was G, handling Lydia without even raising his voice.

They sure where impressive alpha's.

She looked at G as he spoke at her, then smiled apologeticly.
- ''Of course... alpha.'' She dipped her head slightly.

She felt his eyes upon her. Slightly unsure what his intention where, she peeked over her shoulder at Jax, but he just gave her an encouraging smile.
." I was just thinking that I may go and do that." she said with a small chuckle. She dipped her head to alana, and to G, and before taking off she gave lydia a slight glare before turning tail and taking off in the direction that her brother went.

---

"On that note...I think you will benefit from some training. As both of us are good for speed, I'll teach you somethings that will help you survive and pitch in from time to time. Sound good to you Alana?" he asked her with his kind gold eyes looking at her.
Alana dipped her head back at Charlette. She already respected her...
At G's invitation, her ears perked and her eyes began to sparkle.

- ''What, really?'' She asked, tail now wagging happily. ''Are you serious...? You.. You'd spend time to teach ME?'' She sunk through her front legs for a moment in a happy, playful little gesture. ''Oh YES, I'd LOVE that! Oh thank you!!!''

Oh, if only she could learn to hunt properly... she needed it so badly!!!And the alpha himsélf teaching her, what an honour...!!!

However, her happiness was shortlived.
Lydia heard this and gasped mentally, turning to see G and then looking at Alana. Her eyes narrowed dangerously at the new female. Oh so now this "Alana" was going to try her paws at G? At her best friend? And G was offering personal training sessions?

Wild thoughts ran through Lydia's mind. Alana and G getting cuddly and close during their little "sessions" and then leaving her in the dust. She fumed red just thinking about it.

Lydia was glaring at Alana and suddenly gave her a blindingly bright smile, a smile that didn't reach all the way up to her eyes. She came forward towards Alana and then rubbed her body against hers in traditional dog greeting.
Alana caught Lydia's eyes just moments before she moved her way. She froze for a moment... surprised... ánd feeling threatened.
The touch of Lydia's body against hers made her hackles raise unvoluntairily.
But then lowered her mouth toward's Alana's ear and whispered.

"Oh it's on now. You better watch yourself before you try making a move on my friend," Lydia said and then retreated back to G's side.

"Welcome to our group Alana, I'm sure you and I will be the best of friends," Lydia said out loud this time so that everyone could hear. Of course...it was just the act. Lydia had no plans to play nicey with Alana when that bitch had her sights on G.
Alana's eyes widened as a threat was whispered into her ear. And, for a moment... she forgot she was the new kid, having to lay low.

A soft growl began to form in her throat; she turned her ears back and glared at her. But the next minute... Lydia's smile was back on and she greeted her ''nicely.''

Her growling died away; she turned her gaze to the ground.

If she wasn't careful, Lydia would have her out of this pack before she'd even got in properly....

Jax raised a brow as he watched the moment between the females. Cleary... Lydia had said something unfriendly....
G sighed, knowing his friend and swished his feathery tail, gently whacking Lydia causing a "Hey!" from her followed by a pout as she behaved.

The white Saluki turned to Alana and smiled, eyes indicating Alana , he said to her.

"She's really not that bad, honestly," he assured her with a chuckle.

Jax sighed and came forward.

- ''Hmmm...'' he hummed, looking from Alana to Lydia.

Alana just forced and smile and nodded at G.
She had a feeling Lydia WAS that bad... and that it would be even worse...

Lydia perked up when she saw Jax watching her and then she wagged her eyes and winked at him, teasing him. The Mastiff mix was a chill guy, Lydia liked that. Plus she liked his strong muscular frame, thick and manly and he didn't hate her, more like he was amused by her and Lydia knew as much.

Standing up Lydia trotted over to him and made a circle around Jax's body with hers and looked up at him with a smile.

"Hello Handsome. What say you and me go for a patrol and hunt? Seeing as G and our new 'Alana' have some training to do?" she suggested as she threw a look at both the Saluki and the female mutt near him.
Jax wasn't too surprised as Lydia pointed her arrows at him; with a little smile, he let her.

Oh yes, he could appriciate a beautiful female alright. And Lydia wás a beauty, no doubt about it.

- ''Hmm...'' He turned his large head at her and grinned. ''Sounds nice...''
G rolled his eyes at Lydia's antics but didn't bother as he knew she was just trying to get under his skin. He turned to Alana instead and decided to add fuel to the fire.

"Well that seems like a good idea doesn't it Alana? How does some training sound? It'd be a perfect way to spend time while others go for patrols and hunts," he said as he looked at Lydia, his eyes teasing as he said the last part.

Lydia gasped, huffed and turned her head and then turned around and tried to move Jax along with her.

"C'mon Jax, let's go, leave the lovebirds then," she said and stormed off and shoving/pulling the Mastino behind her.
Jax laughed his deep laugh as Lydia's plan turned against her, but happily trailed along with her as she stormed off.

Oh dear...

- ''Lovebirds...? Oh Lydia..'' He chuckled, as soon as they had some distance from the others. ''You worry to much, sunshine.'' He gave her a very soft nudge with his shoulder. ''You little jealous thing, you. Not every female if after G, you know.''

Rosey was furious... and certain she had the right ones. She could séé Trixie's grey fur!! Damn them, she'd show them to mess with her, thinking they could get away with being late, thinking...
" OY! What are you doing here?? Why are you in our territory??" he said, baring his teeth and hackles raising.
Rosey skidded; her eyes widened.

WAIT a minute... THAT wasn't Trixie!!!

- ''What the...'' She gasped, too surprised to say anything else.

Behind her, Soren sped up to a heavy trot.
Uhoh. That was NOT Trixie...

The two packs had ran into one another before. And under their first leader, they had had a few quarrels with G and his dogs... mainly because their group had hunted on G's territory a few times.

After all... G hád the best patch around here...

Of course, that hadn't helped to give much trust between the two groups. And even though their leader had left them now... It'd be hard for Rosey to convince them of their good intentions this time.

He'd better get besides her.

As she rounded the corner, she saw her brother facing away from her, and was about to say something to him when she noticed something was wrong, very wrong. She ran up and stood next to her brother, baring her fangs and raising her hackles towards the intruders as well." What do you want here?" she said. not backing down.
Oh dear.

Rosey sighed, but stood straight. Maybe she was small... but she was still the dominant dog of théir pack, and against another pack, she had to show it. Now that their first leader had left, she had to make sure G's pack knew how the current ranks where.

- ''Oh damn it. I'm sorry, Frankfurt... Charlette.'' She dipped her head briskly at the two. ''I thought Frankie was Trixie. I was looking for the Akita's again.''

Soren now joined her, slowing down until he stood besides her.

- ''We're on their territory..?'' He asked, turning his big head to Rosey.

- ''Yep... seems to.'' Rosey nervously turned one ear back. ''But we'll be leaving right now. My apoligies, both of you.''

She peeked over her shoulder, grumbling to herself and hissing between her teeth.
- ''If I get my paws on those akita's...!!!''

The last thing she needed NOW, was trouble with G's pack. Since this time... there was no need. They weren't fighting over a piece of good food this time, nor had she tried to hunt on their larger, better territory... even though she KNEW it'd be a matter of time before they'd be forced to do so again.

But this, this was just an unfortunate running into...

The question was, though.. would Charlette and Frankie believe her? Because.. if they did NOT... this could turn ugly.
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 02-04-2012 23:50

She looked at G as he spoke at her, then smiled apologeticly.
- ''Of course... alpha.'' She dipped her head slightly.
G smiled and waved his tail at the much shorter female and let out a soft chuckle, as his kind gold eyes were on her.

"Just call me G, I prefer it over alpha. We're not wolves or anything," he said simply not wanting too much formality in the group. They were just a bunch of strays to stayed together to help each other out, like friends, like a family. And there were no formalities within a family. So G didn't like to be addressed as "alpha" or "leader" or anything along those lines.

Just plain old "G" would sufice.
Alana dipped her head back at Charlette. She already respected her...
At G's invitation, her ears perked and her eyes began to sparkle.

- ''What, really?'' She asked, tail now wagging happily. ''Are you serious...? You.. You'd spend time to teach ME?'' She sunk through her front legs for a moment in a happy, playful little gesture. ''Oh YES, I'd LOVE that! Oh thank you!!!''

Oh, if only she could learn to hunt properly... she needed it so badly!!!And the alpha himsélf teaching her, what an honour...!!!
G chuckled again, this time it was a laugh as he liked the excitement Alana showed to the prospect of training.

"Of course I'm serious. I would gladly help you, just say the word and I'm there. I'm a leader but I'm also your friend, so never hesitate to ask me for help or anything alright?" he asked her with a friendly wink and chuckle.

"I like your spirit and energy Alana, we need more strays like you around, sure would make the place a lot brighter and happier," he added genuinely. He could tell that Alana would be a great asset to the pack and in due time would become like another family member.
Jax wasn't too surprised as Lydia pointed her arrows at him; with a little smile, he let her.

Oh yes, he could appriciate a beautiful female alright. And Lydia wás a beauty, no doubt about it.

- ''Hmm...'' He turned his large head at her and grinned. ''Sounds nice...''
G watched them go with a chuckle. Ah Lydia, she was so fun to tease, and she always reacted the way he expected of her. Well he has known her for a year and in that year G had come to learn what clicked with Lydia and what were ways to tease her lightly and press her buttons. Of course that meant G also knew of Lydia's little issue with possessiveness over him and he liked to ignite that fire sometimes, it was just funny. And he was just teasing, he'd never hurt her for real.

And G trusted Jax to not try anything with Lydia. Despite Lydia's flirtatious ways, G always made sure to warn the males not to try anything or else they'd have to deal with him. And dealing with G when he was not happy was not the best experience.
''Lovebirds...? Oh Lydia..'' He chuckled, as soon as they had some distance from the others. ''You worry to much, sunshine.'' He gave her a very soft nudge with his shoulder. ''You little jealous thing, you. Not every female if after G, you know.''
Lydia turned around and stared at him.

"How do you know? G is handsome, he's majestic, he has a coat prettier than any female I've ever seen, he's a big softie....what else could any girl what? What girl in her right mind wouldn't fall for a guy like G? Of course I gotta keep those flies away from my best friend. And it doesn't help that G just doesn't get it. And I'm not jealous!!! " she said as he playfully bumped her in which she tried to bump back but with the differences in weight and height, he didn't even budge.

"Whatever....G's an idiot...doesn't even see what I'm doing for him. Oh well, forget him. C'mon let's go patrol and hunt before Charlette gets on my ass about it again, jeez that woman..." Lydia grumbled as she started heading towards the edge of their territory to mark it.

While G didn't especially like fighting for land, he knew the importance of marking territory and so reluctantly the group did patrols and border markings from time to time just to let other dogs know that G and the others were no pushovers.

Mercy looked up as she saw the Akita siblings return with rabbits in their jaws. Scott looked up from his down position and then sat up once they got closer.
So, have you been waiting long?" trixie chipped in, a smile spreading across her face." Ya, and I'm guessing, with the lack of yapping I'm guessing rosey isn't around.. is she?"
Mercy blinked and exchanged a look with Scott. The hound mix raised a bushy eyebrow and looked at the two siblings.

"Rosey and Soren went to go find you two. You didn't meet them along the way?" he asked and Mercy was beginning to worry for her little friend and her large companion.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 09-04-2012 01:23

((Bump for Alakai))
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 22-04-2012 18:29

((I'm gonna post at this one this evening. Just a headsup. The story is interesting in my eyes so I'd like to go on. :)))