Complete †Khaos†

Please post your character profiles for The World of Amania here. Profile outlines are also found here.
K.A.T
Beta

Complete †Khaos†

Post by K.A.T » 03-02-2012 08:46

The Basics

Birth name: W411 Specimen
Alias: Khaos (pronounced like "chaos") Orochi
Species: Scientifically/biologically manipulated wolf
Height: 4ft
Weight: 150lbs
Pack(/Herd/Group/ ect):
Mate: Pfff
Crush: Hell no
Offspring: F*** that sh***!
Mother: I don't know
Father: Dunno
Siblings: Um....dead maybe?
Grandfather: No clue
Grandmother: Not my concern
Other family: Myself how's that?

Relations:

~Humans: You pieces of fleshy filth are what turned me into this freak of nature, but on the other hand, I kind of like what you did. Anyway since I'm bored I'll stick around and do your disgusting dirty work....for now.....hmph better not get big heads just cuz I feel like sticking around.

~Anyone else: Seeing as my existence is pretty much a monstrosity, I don't want to give a shit about anyone else. Should they come to amuse me, then I shall take interest. If not, well...there's always more toys to play with. Discard the ones you don't want, trash them more so, and move on to another toy.

Physical Appearance

A four foot tall scientifically altered wolf that was created from a test tube by extracting the egg and sperm of two normal wolves and then genetically altering the zygote into a beast that the humans could control. His main fur is gray in color, and there is a darker gray on his arms and legs that then change to brown on his paws and feet. A patch of white fur lies smack dab on the middle of his chest and he has green fur on his tail and on the side of his face, his hair, and going down his snout. He's got darker grey on his underside and lower chest that's the same with his legs and arms. His pawpads are a green color. Green frontal bangs and fedora obscure anyone from seeing his eyes which are usually like THIS. His usual facial expression, the only part that can be seen is his mouth so the image he gives is that of a wickedly grinning or at times smirking wolf.

A very tall wolf who is usually seen with a gray fedora on his head and a never extinguished cig in his mouth. As probably noticed, this guy is not a normal wolf. His usual facial expressions range from mocking, surprising, annoyance, confusion, disgust, amusement, or indifference. Any other emotion is sadly not in his dictionary.

Oh and one more interesting fact about him. His tongue is long and forked, like that of a snake which is creepy whenever he is laughing or happens to open his mouth. It is especially creepy when he sticks his tongue out at people. Even though with this he has no trouble speaking and doesn't make "sss" noises when he says words with "s".

On the middle of his back he has a tattoo that looks like THIS that is actually not really a tattoo but a way to control his special powers. It is a tattoo of the Greek symbol Ouroboros which stands for "never ending cycle" or "eternal life". It is accompanied by many snake heads that is connected to the powers that Khaos has.

Image: http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z194 ... tman-1.png

Personality

As the humans call him "a snaky bastard" with a deadly tongue and even deadlier power that even they at times regret creating the beast. With the meddling the humans have done to his body and mind, Khaos can speak the human language as his jaw has been modified to be able to form the correct shapes for said human language. In this way he uses this new communication skill he has to discreetly mock others, a polite mockery he calls it as he adds sarcasm to much of his seemingly politeness that it gets on others nerves.

He is very sarcastic and at times this might be taken as rudeness but like he gives a rat's ass. Khaos doesn't give a sh** what others think of him as he is perfectly happy with who and for that matter what he is. The guy takes great pleasure in poking fun and mocking anyone he meets, whether he knows them or not. And he knows very well that no one can do anything to him. And this fact, the fact that the humans can't truly control him, he likes to rub it in their faces.

The way he speaks is very....let's just say it makes people uncomfortable or very pissed off at him as he speaks as if he has no care in the world and repeatedly laughs or snickers when he does. His speech is polite mocking but it carries its distance. He holds no fondness for anyone but himself.

Some might say he's crazy, but he actually is quite sane and really intelligent. When he fights he doesn't lose his cool and it gets to the point where his enemies get frightened because they can't tell what he is thinking behind his fedora or his grin/smirk. It unnerves people when he is just grinning calmly for he is really a snake and always has a hidden agenda.

A very bored individual. He takes interest in many things but that interest is never lasting and he usually gets tried of it and throws it away like nothing. Such as if he meets someone interesting, he'll keep em around for awhile but once he gets bored, that person will either be 1) thrown away or 2) very simply killed. The humans wonder why he even sticks around when he knows he is able to run free.

Khaos is a very calculating and manipulative individual who never says what he truly thinks and will lead you in circles until your head is about to fall off from confusion, which he loves to do: torment them.

History

So the humans captured two wild wolves and brought them into the city and to their lab. They surgically removed an egg from the female wolf's ovary and then place it in a test tube. From the male they forcefully retrieved a sperm cell and then allowed the sperm and egg to fertilize in the test tube.

Once the fertilization began they placed the zygote into a machine and began scientifically injecting genes and DNA into the zygote to create the ultimate weapon for them to control.

Literally Khaos was suspended in a water capsule for majority of his young life as the humans experimented on him. In an unconscious state he floated with tubing and wires connected to him. It was a horrendous sight to see.

Once the humans had finally finished tinkering with his body, Khaos was already at the physical age of a 3 years old male wolf, of course extra large size.

Finally he opened his eyes for the first time and yet it felt as if he had lived for three years in the world already. With his enhanced intelligence and ability to speak he picked up on things quickly and pretty soon his intelligence began to give free-will and the ability to think for himself. The humans didn't expect this as they didn't think he could use the enhanced intelligence to go against them.

Although he developed just a nasty and creepy personality, he lingered around the lab as truthfully he knew he had nowhere to go. He didn't belong in the wild and he decided to stick around to see if something interesting would happen. Well he found out that he wasn't the only zygote the humans worked on. His "parents" gave up more eggs and sperm for the humans to toy with but only he was a successful experiment.

Khaos picked up on his powers really fast and was able to use them efficiently in a matter of hours and constantly pestered the human with his powers and his mockery and was happy that the humans had no way to retaliate.

So far he's still carrying out his job of killing for the humans and basically getting rid of anything that poses a threat to their scientific process. As Khaos says, he isn't following the orders of the humans, as he really doesn't (he likes to toy with his kills and play with them before killing them), he's merely too bored to go anywhere else.

Powers

His powers stems from the burned in tattoo of his that resides on the middle of his back. That tattoo, which spans the majority of his upper back, allows him to control 8 shadowy yet corporeal snake heads that form from the tattoo. Those 8 heads think the same as him and thus he is literally thinking with one mind and yet uses 8 heads for various things. The 8 snakes can either act as arms or actual snake heads for attacking. But the heads can morph shapes to whatever is feasible; usually he will use them as swords, or guns, at times turn them into human hands. The snakes have no limit to how long they can go as if they get too lost they just poof into shadows and come back to him.

For a rather large wolf he is really fast and his snake heads are even faster as they strike, like true snakes and he can induce venom into their fangs when they bite. They look like shadowy wisps but they can become physical if they so choose but the snakes can never be killed as they are just merely shadow forms the power of darkness.

Khaos is virtually immortal as he can live for a very very long time and nearly indestructible as he was designed that way. His fur is actually as tough as titanium steel and getting hit by a bullet would just rebound off his fur like nothing. That and the cigarette he always smokes never goes out, even when in the rain and he can use the smoke from the cig to create a large fog to hid himself and plan an ambush.

He does have a weakness, but so far no one but him knows of it, not even the humans who made him know of what weakness he holds.