If only you could see the world throw black eyes (any join)

All unreal creatures can RP here. This corner is for characters like hellcats, hellhounds, magical beings, creatures of legend, animals with unnatural features and abilities, and animals with magical powers.
Leo
Beta

If only you could see the world throw black eyes (any join)

Post by Leo » 29-12-2009 00:15

(any one can join :D normal wolves or magical ones, i want to get bruce rp going so i can start getting his personality more sorted so please come on in :D )

The sun was high in the sky, a stark contrast from the beautful prue blue skys. the winds were gental and easy, blowing the salt air throw the air, for any nose who enjoyed the scent of the sea. One of those noses belonged to a young sea lion who was laying on his back on the beach.
He couldnt be in a better place, stunny fine sand long endless beach, with a small plain then a forest behind that. he had been sitting there for some time enjoying the weather and a morning snooz.

a way out in the great sea bearly above the water line a pair of black lifless eyes, like doll eyes, was watching the sealion. then in a heart beat the head and eyes had vanished with bearly a ripple. from the sore no one would have noticed it unless they had exstremly sharp eyes and been looking at the exsact spot.
under the waves something massive was moving deep along the sea bed heading for the beach and ganning speed.
Still the sea lion snoozed completly unawere the there was somthing truly horrifing heading his way, fast!

what happened next happened so fast and so exsposivly that it would stune any one stupid who had been watching. As the sea got shallow a shadow was moving towords the seal at staggering speed then a long dangeros looking fine broke the water.
hearing it the sea lion looked up and barked in suprise and panic, but to late. A great white shark smashed out of the water sending water ever were. its jaws wide, its eyes white.
The sea lion didnt stand a chance of getting away. Then the shark did something very strange just before it landed on the sand legs came down and skidded it to a hult as the fangs sank into the yelping sea lions side.
What ever had the seal in its fangs shock its head visosel side to side like a real shark would tearing a massive chunk out of the seals side, it swolloed the chunk then grabbed the seal by the neck and did it again. The seal now dead hanged from the beast jaws, it dropped the seal to the floor then shock its body getting the exsess sand and water off its body. Ears rasied up on its head and it suddenly looked more like a wolf then a shark... but it had a shark tail eyes teeth the works.
Its dead eyes scanned the trees slowly, it didnt seem to be in any rush, it moved up the beach out of rang of the waves and lade so it could see the ocean and the forest and started eating his catch in a more wolf like way then what he had just a second ago.

The thing was a massive 4.5 meters long, it wasnt as wide as a normal great white but it was two wolves standing side by side wide and then a little more. id didnt make a sound as it ate, its tail slowly moving side to side moving the sand around absent mindedly.
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 27-04-2010 19:13

(bump)
no one wants to play with me :(
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 06-05-2010 02:31

"Hrm."

High above the water, on a cliff that hung miles beyond the shore, the salty sea winds brushed lovingly against the rocks and whispered through the trees. Below, the beach seemed so inviting, the sunlight making the white sand glitter. The day was perfect - not too warm and not too cold. For once, the sea, the sky, and the earth were in harmony with one another. The surf, its foamy white peaks washing up and down the beach, sung the gentle song of the ocean...

What a bore.

On that cliff that hung miles beyond the shore and that stood against the salty sea winds from the harmonious waters of the ocean sat a strange creature. It was jet black, and from its basic musculature seemed like a wolf. But a closer look revealed something more. Although the head and body were definitely canine, it was bigger than a wolf - much bigger. The tail was even longer than its body (tipped with finger-like tufts of fur), and its legs were long and spindly. Then, as the wind picked up, two jet black raven wings were revealed as they were forced upward slightly by the incoming air - obviously annoyed, the wolf ruffled the wings and refolded them. The thing's eyes, pupil-less and lined with an even darker black (like eyeliner) were bright teal and seemed to glow - a crescent moon marking of the same color graced her forehead. Lastly, bandages wrapped around the creature's legs and the base of its tail.

The thing blinked slowly, bored. Why had the Master sent her here? There was nothing of interest on the South Coast... they had established that long ago. Maybe he had figured something out and hadn't told her - then again, he didn't tell her much. Her muzzle curled in a snarl at the thought of that man... That fool, thinking he could restrain her for this long... She was only biding her time, waiting until he was no longer useful... right? Angry now, she let out a bark of frustration and let her gaze fall from the horizon to the beach below.

A seal.
Interesting.. very inter--

oh.
It's gone.
... what IS that?

The thought was more like a passive interest, not one of surprise. She had seen much stranger, especially in the Rift. The past few days had been nothing compared to that hell hole... and for two CENTURIES... But no matter. This thing was obviously sentient. Maybe she could have some fun... Mind made up, she stood and spread her wings. It was only a few seconds before she leaped from the cliff and was gliding towards the ground. As she did so, a strange thing happened. On a holster on her back, something glittered, then flashed - and suddenly there was a weapon. A strange, double-bladed sword that held an inherently evil aura. Its obsidian blades, lined with copper and runes, flashed in the sunlight, crying out for battle...

But that could wait.
Maybe.

(I'll set up her ref later.)
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 08-05-2010 02:00

Bruce was enjoying his meal greatly it had been a long time since he had been able to lay and enjoy a good treat in a wolf like way. the last kill he had got taken away from him by a pod of killer wales. Bruce hated killer wales well sharks as a whole hated the air breathing wales. there had been a cuple of under water wars over the centersy batween the two but at the moment it was carm. most other wolves would hate seal meat it was all blubber not really musce meat.

but to him it was heaven and easly his favret food to catch at eat. he waved his tail back and forth cutting deep gouges in the sand, it truly was a brillent day blow skys, blue warm seas all in the right.

but somthing nagged at the back of his mind,it felt like he was being watched and for some reason it sent a shiver up is cartlige spine. he looked up and down the beach then to the trees and ocean. nothing.

he went back to his food but instently looked up again and this time got up, there was something not right something... dark. it was strange he had never felt like this before. suddenly he paniced and went to dive back into the water. he wasnt good around his own kind, the way he was made a lot of them act aggressively towords him, and the fact that he was part shark and that meant spent a lot of his time on his own, had over the years he had forgotten how to be around other wolves and creachers.

but he skided to a hult again.
No why should he run this was his kill and he wasnt going to lose another one, he was four and half meters long for the love of the deep blue. he was made from pure mucle and if he felt like he wasnt going to win, he could dive streght back into his elment and if they were dum enuf to try and swimm after him he would drown them.
he looked all around him then finale on a strange inpuls looked up and saw the massive beast flying towrods him, it was about as large as he was if not bigger. this world was full of strange creachers so it hadnt sceared bruce off quite yet, but a twinge of dout plucked at his mind.

He slamed his tail agest the sand then trast it send a wave of sand flying. he breaded his shark teeth and snarled a warming growl.

"back off this is my kill", he growled.
(not great but it is a little late lol )
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 09-05-2010 21:46

Undaunted by the sandy display of this shark-wolf-thing, the winged wolf calmly landed just far enough away from it that it couldn't lash out and bite her. Head held low not in respect but in sheer curiosity, she examined the creature from a closer distance than before. Yes, definitely shark in that wolf blood. She briefly wondered how his ancestors had possibly succeeded in that crossbreeding, but it wasn't enough of an interesting subject to linger upon so she cast it aside, favoring the thought of messing with this guy. A sneer crawling across her muzzle, she laughed darkly.

"Relax, fishbreath. I'm not big on seals... Souls, however... are a delicacy that I cannot ignore... Too bad most prey animals don't have them..."

She licked her lips and eyed the shark-wolf menacingly. It was all a ruse, of course - she had no intention of eating his soul, or any soul for that matter. No, she survived on shadow energy alone, and all she needed was a tainted mind or two every month or so. Luckily enough, she'd eaten just a week ago. Even so, it was a pleasure to her when the victims of her boredom went dashing away screaming their heads off. Somehow, she figured this thing wouldn't run so easily.

The double-edged sword, perched on her back, glimmered in the sunlight, sending out pulses of dark energy. Even with the roar of the ocean waves, one could still hear the faint, forlorn wails of its victims resounding from the hilt. The black demoness had heard these sounds before - it did not bother her... After all, she was its master. What did it have to gain by killing her? Nothing but another century buried beneath the sand - or worse, tucked deep within the sea floor.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 12-05-2010 10:32

Bruce gowled as the winged wolf landed a little ways off from him, he had never seen any thing like this before, and this part of the world was full of strange beast.
He hesertated as the thing sneered at him. he didnt like this thing he was cold blooded at it was making his blood run colder still, even thow the sun was beating down hard warming him up nicely.

"Relax, fishbreath. I'm not big on seals... Souls, however... are a delicacy that I cannot ignore... Too bad most prey animals don't have them..."

his snarl vanished at those cold words replaced by a look of unnerving, that was a strange thing to say.
but at lest it wasnt after his seal, but now the queston remand was it after him, not many creachers stood to fight him just cos of his size, but the serated claws and shark teeth normal finished the deal.

What ever was on her back made a heart stopping moan, that sounded as if it was coming from hunrdads of creachers. he had never seen something carry a thing like that, it looked like it was used as a weapon, but he had only ever seen things like that on humans, and he had seen rusty things looking the same in sunked rakes deep under the waves.
He glanced at the water now not sure weather standing in front of this wolf thing was a good plan seal or no. Once he he hit water he wouldnt fear this creacher in the slightest, he would be in his elment a clean elgent killer machin.
but then again one of the frist rules he had lernt in his life, never never asume (cant spell it).

maybe talking to it might defuse what ever bad intensions this thing might have, and if that faled he would dive into the ocean.
"what are you, stranger, and ... what you want, im not one to want to fight any thing but my pray and land animals dont tast as good as the once from the ocean", he added the last bit just to try and deter it trying to eat him.
rule two theres always a bigger fish, she wasnt a fish but the saying counted all the same.
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 13-05-2010 01:14

"what are you, stranger, and ... what you want, im not one to want to fight any thing but my pray and land animals dont tast as good as the once from the ocean", he added the last bit just to try and deter it trying to eat him.
The wolfish demoness laughed out loud. How amusing! She could practically feel the tension in his voice. Thoroughly pleased, she raised her head, through with the curiosity ruse. Eager to strike terror into this beast - if it was even possible - she let out a vicious snarl, her long tail whipping around like it had a mind of its own. A grin plastered on her face, she proceeded to properly introduce herself.

"The humans call me many things, beast! Once, I was the High Commander of Hell's Army, then the Wretch, and for two centuries the hairless fools had the gall to call me a bird! The LUNAR BIRD, no less! But the answer you're really looking for... well... I am Chakora, the Shadow Demoness!"

With a flourish of her wings, she bowed. And when she looked up, there was murder in her eyes - although in her mind she was laughing her tail off, wondering if he bought it. (All of it was true, of course, but her tone of voice was less appropriate to her stature than it should have been.) Slowly, her tail reached down, unlatching the demonic sword from its holder. In response, the copper areas of the sword seemed to glow in the sun with a searing heat. The tail writhed, slowly spinning the sword between its three prongs.

"So... as for what I'm here for... I'm looking for something... something very special... you wouldn't happen to know where it is, would you?
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 22-05-2010 21:58

Bruce was likeing this less and less by the second, he was losing his nerve to stand up to this creacher. he didnt like her eyes or those things on her back what ever they were.

"The humans call me many things, beast! Once, I was the High Commander of Hell's Army, then the Wretch, and for two centuries the hairless fools had the gall to call me a bird! The LUNAR BIRD, no less! But the answer you're really looking for... well... I am Chakora, the Shadow Demoness!"

and to boot she was mad by the sounds of things, but then again this world was full of things that had made him feel he could never be suprised again, but she had proved him wrong. He glanced back at the water again, more then ever he was wanting to be in the water, then he wouldnt be worried.

"...ok well my name is bruce....im a shark wolf hybrid", he said feeling worried.
the bow did nothing to inporve his feelings, and that tail.
as she pulled the sword out, he took a step back and slightly towords the water. he didnt no what it was but he didnt like it.

"So... as for what I'm here for... I'm looking for something... something very special... you wouldn't happen to know where it is, would you?

he took another step towords the water.
"umm depends on what your looking for".