close encounters of the cyber kind

The wide open plains of Hekaya, where many species live together. With wide grasslands and beautiful lakes, a perfect place to live.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 26-04-2011 02:51

wile he streached he could fel her eyes traviling over his body again, he didnt mind it was all in part of him being what he was. some times he acherly like it made him feel speshal in a strange way other times it did wear on him a little.

"Well you're not the only one lost. I am too. Mind if I travel with you?" .

are that was annoying he had hopped she could have helped him, that was the main reason he had pulled her out of the sand, did he want her traviling with him, she would only slow him down as his own body could travil fast, but then again the company wouldnt be such a bad thing he thought to him self, he left it unawsered as she spoke again.

"Oh heck no. Not this barren place. I came a long way to here, my home's back thataway,"
"By the way, you alright? Seems like your body is acting up?"[i/]

well then he guessed it wouldnt hurt for her to come with him as she was heading in the same direction as him self, couldnt be all that bad.
"yeah i took a hit when i fell of the mountin side, my target decided he didnt want to be taken alive so he thought it would be bright to blow him self up and send me off a cliff, i think i hit the side of it on the way down", he said looking back at the damage, dent and the scratches. it fitted at lest.

"i guess we can travil together, i have to itmite iv never spent a lot of time with another wolf before, it might be nice", he said finaly making up his mind.
He turned and started walking off towords the lake again and to the water full to see if there was a easyer way up or he would have to walk with the ciff to find a path or let the land level out to give him a chance.

"so why are you around here any way".

live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D