a eye to life (open for one)

The wide open plains of Hekaya, where many species live together. With wide grasslands and beautiful lakes, a perfect place to live.
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 20-02-2010 19:58

Montego noticed ow she went straight for the liver - usually it was the alphas who get the best pickings; heart, liver, kidney etc. - but he didn't care. When she took one part for herself he raised an eyebrow and took his share, eating it practically whole before starting to tear at the chest of the deer to get in at the heart.

The warm flesh was delicious.

"I'll save the kidney for Derang-C," Monty said in reply to her comment after thinking for a while. He took the liver out and set it next to the leg she'd torn off.

He ate his share, growling at Ricra to tell her not to come near the chest area - that was his part of the kill. The chest, neck and shoulders; his favourite part of the deer.
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 20-02-2010 20:54

ricra growls back to montego and she staps away from the body with the leg for derang-c in her mouth she sits down and looks how montego eats from the deer’s body he can take everything that he likes but everything that he left behind is for ricra and derang-c “now need you to share your kill with others” says she with a smile. If he want thy she is going to stay that is it a good start to tell how and here someone is standing inside his pack and he did not do that.
ImageImage
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 20-02-2010 21:04

Montego perked his ears when she moved away. Wait, did she see him as her Alpha?

He smiled inside, but didn't show it on the surface. He finished eating the heart and the delicious meat on the forequarters, then moved away to let Ricra eat.

"If you like," he offered. "I could take the kidney and the leg back to Derang-C while you eat? Saves him having to wait."
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 20-02-2010 21:46

Ricra smiles he would fink that she was seeing him as her alpha. He is wrong she is not seeing him as her alpha. She is now and this howl week his guest till she know if he is going to become her alpha. But now did he forget that he needs to prove him self towards her and derang-c. she closes in to the body and sets her fangs in the fresh meat of the deer. she looks to montego when he asks if he can bring the leg and kidneys to derang-c so that he can eat. “if I notice that you did hurt him then will I kill you” answers she and continue with eating.
ImageImage
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 20-02-2010 22:02

Montego rolled his eyes. Hurt him? What sort of barbarian did she take him for?

He carried the food in his mouth back to human boy. He dropped it at his side and growled.

"Wake up," he nudged Derang-C gently. "Here's some food. Eat it, it's good."

He watched him for a moment before returning to Ricra.
"He's fine," he huffed when he approached her.
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 20-02-2010 22:49

Ricra stop eating as montego walks away when he disappear in the distant did she bit back in the deer. derang-c feels the nudged from montego and his growling voice is not a very friendly good morning. He moves in to a human sitting position with his under legs crossed. “where is ricra” asks he before he sees the leg and kidneys he grapes the leg and sits down on his knees and sets his fangs in the flesh and stays looking to montego and sees that montego walks away “here are you going to” asks he. He wants that ricra is around him ore at least for now montego. But montego was underway towards ricra, she was just done with eating when montgo arrives. Ricra looks to him “what are we going to do with that, that is left over”
ImageImage
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 21-02-2010 14:00

Montego shrugged when Ricra asked what to do with the left overs.

"I'm sure there are hungry others out there. Leave it for the coyotes and bears," Montego rolled his shoulders then stretched, yawning.
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 21-02-2010 14:32

Ricra turns around when montego answers “I hope that you do not mind it that I’m going back to derang-c”. she stands up and walks towards to tree where derang-c is “you did forget that I’m your guest” did she say when she passed montego. When she arrives by the tree sees she that derang-c was still eating from the leg. She walks behind him and sits down, she leans whit her frond leg against derang-c back and leis her head on his shoulder. Derang-c did press his face against ricras face and enjoys her soft pelt.
ImageImage
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 22-02-2010 17:34

-a week later-

Montego had taken Ricra and Derang-C around his territory, to the small rivers and the outskirts of the forest, and the dry river bed where rabbits often made their burrows.

He'd also provided them with enough food, and had grown to trust Derang-C, even allowing him to touch him. He'd grown to like Ricra too, despite her odd choice of friendship.

He yawned, rising for the last day of his... assessment? Today would be make-or-break. If he didn't make staying here worthwhile, he may loose two pack members. And he did want Ricra around, really.
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 22-02-2010 18:38

(what did you not understand of my PM)

Ricra and derang-c are montego following to a dry river bed. When thy did arrive there did derang-c take devastate of it. he lies down on the ground like a wolf. His legs where pointed to the left, his arms are under his chest and his head is resting on his hands. Ricra sits down against derang-c’s belly and looks to montego. “what do you fink” growls she to confuse montego a little.
ImageImage