a eye to life (open for one)

The wide open plains of Hekaya, where many species live together. With wide grasslands and beautiful lakes, a perfect place to live.
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 19-02-2010 13:20

Thy followed Montego till he says that thy are at his pack land. But ricra did not jut notice that Montego was planning to test derang-c. but so soon as she did see that Montego looks to a rabbit and then to derang-c did she step between them. “he is not hunting small animals” growls she. She did already learn one thing from derang-c and that is that human are not so fast as wolves. But derang-c has a good chance to hunt bigger animals. “ricra what is there” asks he and looks down to ricra wil he sits down in the grass did ricra answer “he want to test your hunting” says she annoyed. Ricra steps closer to Montego “do not test try to test him again before you know him” warns she. “ I’m hunting the smaller animals and I drive the bigger animals to him, when he can get on the back of an deer then can he easily break the deer his neck ore suffocate it” explain she to montego
ImageImage
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 19-02-2010 16:56

Montego flicked his tail impatiently when Ricra had a go at him.

Jeez, he only wanted to see what the boy was capable of.

He rolled his eyes and ran after the rabbit, glancing over his shoulder to say, "excuse me a moment, then."

He caught the rabbit and carried it back proudly to Ricra. He dropped it at her feet and gave a nervous smile before padding off towards his den, a small cave formed by a fallen dead tree and rocks, near a small creek hidden by bullrushes.
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 19-02-2010 18:49

ricra looks how montego runs away to grape the rabbit she looks then to derang-c “come eat it” says she to her human little brother. Derang-c grapes this rabbit and lifts it up to his mouth and sets his fangs in the bloody flesh of the rabbit. Ricra takes her chance and steps over derang-c’s legs and leis down on then she drops her head down on her pawls and closes her eyes till she hears that someone is coming towards them. She open’s her eyes and looks up. It is montego with the rabbit in his mouth and he gives it to her then walks he towards a his den. “ thanks” did she say and starts to eat from the rabbit. When thy ware done did ricra stand up and walks to a big tree not far from the place where montego is. Derang-c did follow ricra like he did know nothing ells. When thy arrived under the tree did ricra lie down and derang-c cruls around her back and rests his head on ricras shoulder.
ImageImage
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 19-02-2010 19:04

Montego found it sort of cute the way the kid followed Ricra around. Sweet, almost.
Brother and sister...

He stretched, yawning, and lounged in the warm heat, tail wagging slightly.

"I suppose this is your home for the next week?" He grinned at Ricra.
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 19-02-2010 19:31

Ricra looks to montego as he asks that she and her human little brother are going to stay here for a week. “I will stay here but I do not see a thing of are agreement and a week is a short time to understand a human with a wolf mind” answers she. And if montego stays like this the are thy already far away before he accepts derang-c as a wolf. but derang-c did slowely close his eyes and that is followed by a yawn.
ImageImage
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 19-02-2010 19:41

Montego growled at her words. Oh, so she was arrogant enough to decide now that he had no chance?

"Well if that's the way you feel, that you think you know me already, then why don't you just leave?" He snarled.
The human didn't bother him much any more, though the female was beginning to annoy him her 'oh human!' spreeches, and her nature towards him.

She trusted that...that... floppy hair-less thing more than her own species that had offered her a temporary home so she could get to know him?

Fah!

He got up and trotted off in search of food, though he didn't have intentions of sharing it with her at that moment. She wasn't even giving him a chance, really.

Well, he'd show her.
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 19-02-2010 20:13

ricra follows montego with her head till he disappear for her eye side. She looks back to derang-c and sees that he did fall in sleep, then she leis her head down on the ground waiting till montego returns to his den. As she hears that montego was close to his den “when my family was murder by a bear did no wolf look at me”. she lift up her head and looks to montego “how had I did cry how hard I did howl not one wolf looked at me, on one day did he turn up and started to care for me, I did first hate him but when I did understand that he was my only chance on survival did I accept him” did she tell him to let him know why derang-c was so important for her.
ImageImage
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 20-02-2010 08:43

Montego's ears twitched as he listened to her story.
Didn't like him at first?
Then how could she expect him to think any different?

He closed his eyes and looked away, sighing.

((Sorry, bad post...so....tired..))
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 20-02-2010 09:48

“I know that you do not want to know a thing about me right now” say she wail see looks to derang-c and sees that he did fall in sleep. “he is still a strange animal, sleeping at day time” then looks she back to montego and stands up. Derang-c slides slowly from ricra and falls soft on the ground he mumbles a bid but that was all. Rirca walks towards montego “I’m going you the chance to prove your self towards derang-c but you need also to prove to me. that you are not one of those wolves that left me out there to die at puppy age. Ever wrong step you make needs to be paid with 3 steps to the good” is she telling him to let him know that she is still giving him a chance. “if you did prove your self maybe will I pay you it back” and that can latterly mean everything.
ImageImage
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 20-02-2010 10:26

Montego's ears twitched at her words again. "He's strange all round really, but I suppose I'll get used to him."

He sat down to itch behind his ear with his hind leg as she walked towards him, explaining it all. "I wouldn't leave a homeless pup out on it's own, that's just sick," he huffed. "Honestly, what do you take me for?"

When she said that, if you could prove himself, she'd repay him he smiled.
"We'll see... right now I'm off to hunt to get us some food. I might be gone a while, if you need me just howl."